This is my wife. Say something nice about her

This is my wife. Say something nice about her.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BxBG_I1Vssg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You're wife is shit.

I really like her... mane?

I claim """your"""" wife with these dubs.

I'm not up to date with this show but wasn't she a commie dictator in some place?

ok here
youtube.com/watch?v=BxBG_I1Vssg

fake and gay

I would say commie, but kinda, yeah. But everyone who got compared to her loudly objected "MY REASONS FOR OPPRESSING OTHERS ARE TOTALLY DIFFERENT, I'M NOTHING LIKE HER"

*I would NOT say commie

I need to proofread better.

Nah man she was totally a commie, it wasn't even a subtle thing in the show.

Have you read Animal Farm?

She's nice glim now :)

Does too much happen in the show and is it worth viewing? I stopped watching at episode 100 special but spoiled me bits thanks to ponyposters.

Not really. Ideal communism is "everyone works according to his ability and receives according to his needs". She was after equality of outcome. She used similar methods, but that only makes her authoritarian.

>something nice about her.

I want to mark her womb with my semen

There is no "ideal communism". It literally always turns into an authoritarian tyranny, and it CAN ONLY ever do that. It's inherent in the structure of the system.

Read Animal Farm, then read The Gulag Archipelago.

She has a very pretty coat colour.

Why does it wear a condom over the horn?

>It literally always turns into an authoritarian tyranny
Her ideology still was not communist. It probably was just as bad or even worse, but not the same. And this is exactly what leftypol will tell you: "her usage of using terrible methods was bad, because ideology and goal was terrible; but it's okay for us to use such methods, because our goal is different and better". In case of "communist" revolution, she'd be one of the first to be shot.

Shim > Glim

>This is my wife. Say something nice about her.
She has to go back. /mlp will pay for the wall. It's gonna be yuuge!

Her "ideology" was that everyone should be equal, right? That talent (read: privilege) should be equalized so nobody's better than anyone else right?

That's straight communist doctrine.

Tell me, if as you say, from everyone according to their ability, to each according to his need, HOW do you decide what everyone's needs are, and what everyone's abilities are?

Inevitably and authoritarian power emerges that claims to decide this "fairly" for everyone, and the standard that is set is that everyone will be EQUAL, because that is most fair. At which point everything becomes a total nightmare.

Collectivism is immoral. Free association is moral because it respects the rights of the individuals but when you collectivize the individual is abolished and trampled upon.

You have a very pretty wife.

Your wife is a cartoon horse.

OP is a DC pedo, living in an exclusive neighborhood. Not kidding. Check the metadata. It's right there.
TPG-008

>That's straight communist doctrine.
No, it's not. I know that you americans like to call everything to the left center "communist", just like Sup Forums likes to call everything not GPL "botnet", but if you want to speak in properly defined terms, it's not communism. Again, you're conflating the result with the ideology.

she has pretty eyes, now do mine

Starlight Glimmer doesn't count, she wasn't a REAL communist.

your wife abused methamphetamine and had a syphilitic brain

She looks a little retarded

The result being an inevitable result of the ideology, it's perfectly reasonable to identify the two as the same thing. EVERY SINGLE TIME a country tries to implement communism, it turns into authoritarian tyranny. How many more tens of MILLIONS of people have to DIE before leftists stop trying to push communism on the world?

Now don't take my word for it. Read Animal Farm, Road to Wigan Pier, and The Gulag Archipelago.

She has a very sexy singing voice.

hey, nobody's perfect

But that's the point: she was not trying to implement communism. Of course that in no way justifies her ideology or communism, but they still are not the same thing.

>it's perfectly reasonable to identify the two as the same thing
Indeed we have a name that describes these systems: authoritarian tyranny.

Your wife is a cute. What a nice pony.

If I hated MLP and wanted it ruined, I could say something nice. But since I love MLP, all I can say is 'fuck you' Starlight Glimmer.