The PURGE 2.0

It's happening in Rio !

Other urls found in this thread:

chengrob.com/blog/2010/03/10-reasons-why-brazil-will-become-a-world-super-power/
youtube.com/watch?list=PLnJLdL-he_KieHWBcfIn8hR-6Cura5YTz&v=_rGg12tgI0M
youtube.com/watch?list=PLnJLdL-he_KieHWBcfIn8hR-6Cura5YTz&v=5j6F7KtTkB8
politicaloutsource.com/2017/02/death-toll-climbs-above-80-in-espirito.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What is up with you bean niggers over there? Why is this happening?

Police were not paid their salaries properly for 3 years straight. They finally stopped going to work, gangs took the initiative to rob as much as they can and kill anyone they've hated.

SEVERAL BATTALIONS OF PMERJ BEGAN TO BE OCCUPIED BY FAMILIES OF POLICE OFFICERS.
WE DO NOT WANT TO PLACE FEAR IN THE POPULATION, BUT CAUTION TOMORROW, WE DO NOT KNOW WHAT CAN HAPPEN.

Front of the battalions being occupied now:
14 BPM occupying (Bangu)
39 BPM occupying (Belford Rocho)
28 BPM occupied (Volta Redonda)
24 BPM occupied (Queimados)
16 BPM occupied (Olarioa)
32 BPM occupied (Macaé)

you better not be bullshitting me hueanon

Wow...they still fund their military right?

Tch tch tch how things change

chengrob.com/blog/2010/03/10-reasons-why-brazil-will-become-a-world-super-power/

youtube.com/watch?list=PLnJLdL-he_KieHWBcfIn8hR-6Cura5YTz&v=_rGg12tgI0M

youtube.com/watch?list=PLnJLdL-he_KieHWBcfIn8hR-6Cura5YTz&v=5j6F7KtTkB8

BOPE when?

so Rio is gonna get bad?

Yes

>Gonna get bad
Keked audibly

I can think of atleast a brazillion ways this can end badly.

Good thing I live in the middle of bumfuck nowhere

Good luck Riofriends

What the fuck is going on? Or is this just normal in Brazil.

What do these translate to in a white language?

Brazil is a corrupt shithole so cops weren't paid and gave up.

Ever seen the purge? It's kind of like that except crime is still illegal but law enforcement.isn't stopping anyone.

Honestly, I can't even tell. The government is already so incompetent that Rio has been a criminal shithole for decades now.

Who knows what kind of shit will go down with the cops on strike, though.

Carlos, you motherfucker

Will Brazil Balkanize?

I support the UPPs 16 BPM!
Dignity to heroes!

Cowardly War
Behind every policeman there is a family

Without pay
Without police
Support 16 BPM

dumb fat bitches and brown criminal subhumans, what did you expect?

>tfw live in Rio
>have to go outside today
Wish me luck, Anons, i might not be able to shitpost anymore.

Probably not, it's a localized thing. People who aren't caught on the wrong side of the favelas should be fine, except for the odd mugging or two.

if you get shot take a selfie and timestamp w/ your blood. Upload to Sup Forums before you die

F

stay safe huebro

Ganbatte Akarin poster

Stay strong my monkey friends.

Rio police seized an anti-aircraft machine gun, ammunition and porters, as well as 20 kilograms of marijuana and drug-packing material on Friday (07/14/2012).

The war equipment was found during a police operation to locate suspects in the killing of six youths in the Chatuba shantytown of Baixada Fluminense last weekend.

Can somebody give me a quick rundown??

>be brazil police
>don't get paid, stop working
>monkeys start killing each other

Sure I'll send one back in time to the second post in this thread

>police goes on strike
>initiate anarchy.exe

I thought the "white" gated communities were being targeted the most?

Funny something kinda similar happens in mexico
>Sector of Michoacan gets corrupted by cartel
>Police is corrupted and controlled by cartel
>Auto defences rises
>They kick out cartel bad people and kill many and innocent in the process.
>Government fearing it grows in something big.
>Federal Government kicks in
>Corruption money gets in
>Different groups of auto defences grow
>Cartel members gets infiltrated inside auto defences
>They kill each other in some kind of argue about corruption inside the defences
>The mains leaders get arrested get into jail
>Mafia capo of the sector gets arrested(la tuta)
>Another mafia group take the lefts from the previous cartel
>Everything is just like the beginning but smaller.
>*Curb Your Enthusiasm Them starts playing*

Nice

>cop's families in Espírito Santo (irrelevant state) were blocking the exits from police headquartes in protest for higher pay, since cops are military and can't legally strike.

>Rio police decide to do the same, since they aren't even getting paid because the state is broke and we're two weeks from carnaval so they have a ton of leverage

they need a duterte. badly!

who are they killing?

the homeless?

The civil and military police of Rio de Janeiro seized 2,141 rifles throughout the State from 2000 to June this year (04/10/2010). The total of weapons would be sufficient to supply at least 13 battalions of the PM and it does not even come close to the arsenal that is in the hands of the cariocas traffickers.

According to police officers heard by the R7, only the German slum complex in the north has about 1,500 rifles, weapons exclusively for use by the Armed Forces and the police. In this decade, 116,347 firearms were seized in Rio - 30 weapons per day, on average.

Use the trees, user!

Duterte gave the cops a raise and they actually started doing their job

Is hueland really that poor? I guess corruption

They still have private security guards with weapons I guess problem is when you go outside and no police..In hue land...shit will go down, if it where marica you could use it as day of the rope since you have weapons but hues have not and only criminals do.
Anyways I wish the retards and leftwards that made that situation get killed by the thousands

wait so you can afford to pay your soldiers but not your cops?

Gun control does wonders

A similar thing happened in Boston about 100 years ago, but a bunch of veterans, the national guard, and armed civilians patrolled the streets keeping the peace. It's what Calvin Coolidge (governor of Massachusetts at the time) used to catapult himself to the presidency

Yes, we're poor. Even in the rich cities you see poverty, let alone in the rest of the country.

And yes, corruptions plays a big role in all this.

The army is the federal govt budget, the police is state. Some states are absolutelly broken, like Rio.

I met some truly leftard hue tumblrina,seems a good time to unblock and read her point of view on workers going on strike,and also finally having no police to oppress people...seems like fun time

The whole orden I progresso thing was ironic in the first place right?

I thought the police were considered part of the armed forces?

As usual, both sides of the political spectrum are using this to push their agenda.

righties: "haha, you lefties hated cops, what now?"

lefties: "haha, you said cops were good guys and cared about the people, what now"?

They are military, but not part of the armed forces. It's just like police in the US, each state has its own force who responds to the governor, but the cops are subject to military law and hierarchy.

We actually have 2 police forces, the military does ostensive policing while civilian is responsible for investigations.

I think I understand, but yea it seems like you'd want to pay these people first then line your pockets. But what do I know I'm just a burger

the trees there have the zombie drugs in them user, don't go sniffing shit off trees

Are you kidding? This is an opportunity. Kill a nig user, or steal something. I don't know what there is to steal in Brazil, but take something.

>"haha, you said cops were good guys and cared about the people, what now"?
how does that even make sense, its not like the cops are out murdering and raping people, right?

If the cops cared about people they wouldn't mind getting shot for shit pay (or no pay at all in case of Rio), or so the logic goes.

Hey if the monkeys is the favelas are killing each other,whats the big problem?Everyone wins

So how are you gonna survive?

idk, I think thats bullshit. Its nice to think that police would be kind enough to work for free, but honestly, thats not how the world works. Not when you have to deal with that amount of crime and shit in police work. Not to mention risking your life everyday for a lot of people who probably wouldnt do the same

Member that post from a while back where the NWO dude said they wanted to make us like Brazil? I hope they're learning from this.

Yeah, total bullshit. I dont' really *love* cops but amount of shit they get is unbelievable. Nobody should be out there getting their asses shot for crap pay. That's why you see so many cops doing corrupt shit.

yeah, it honestly sucks what they put up with. A job designed to control the scum of a country. Im usually respectful to them because I know that they get shit on all day long.

This, if only our government actually cared about our police we wouldn't have 70k murders/year.

>70K murders a year
Jesus fucking christ

Get your shit together Brazil or we may be forced to annex your South

SJWs are shitting on cops for shooting dindus, plus their already low wages are being split or delayed.
So MPs in one state got their waifus to stand around police stations, blocking them from going to work, and went home. Hues have strict gun laws, so citizens have no way to defend themselves against obviously armed dindus.

Don't you guys have enough debt already?

Way less than you, that's for sure! And we are one of the few who are actually paying the debts

You can have the south then.

>and nothing of value was lost

Brazil priorities
> Improve the country
> Explode the airplane full with people investigating Panama Papers Scandal

Self-regulation seems to be naturally occurring, who'd have thunk it

This is all your fault.

>Be Portugal
>drop million of nigger in Brazil
>leave

underrated

ho many have died so far?

No one, it's still 7:30 am here, down-underer
Nothing is going to happen tho

In Espírito Santo it was 113 over 6 days. Last year's average was 3/day. The army was called in so things might slow down now.

Rio was already bad before this.

Rio MP's are on strike too? I haven't heard about that.

HOLY SHIT!

IT'S MY TIME BOYS!

SOMEONE SHOOP A SOMBRERO ON MEH!

Aparently some MP's families are protesting but not blocking the batallions.

Man, if this shit comes to my state I will fuck these retard families up, just one of them gotta stay in my aircraft

Afraid of HUE power, I see. Understandable, since we are the MOST IMPORTANT member of the BRICS.

Apparently some stations were occupied but I don't think anything will come of it. Plus, they are located in peripheral areas (i.e. away from Rio proper)

so no happening?

>444
KEK WANT'S YOU TO PURGE!

SPACE SHUTTLES
FUELED
BY
POO

How many dead?

No, not in Rio

I'm gonna kill some nigs and steal some big bundas and drop them in my basement.
Wish me luck leafbro.

When Kek tells you to purge, you better purge Huebro.

Bump

Any English sources on Rio, I knew their were rumors of Rio police joining strike. Are you guys saying they are actually doing it?

>implying this would get national news

Any carioca here? Will the MP have a strike too?

>ES and RJ goes to shit
What a time to be alive. If we let the niggers kill themselves, a lot of the problems will be solved.
I really hope nordeste follows suit with this strike.

Reuters has an article on it as well as a few Brit sites. But yea never gonna get full story from any of them. I found the site listed in the other threads, best so far

politicaloutsource.com/2017/02/death-toll-climbs-above-80-in-espirito.html