Hey Sup Forums. I'm here because you're probably the only guys that would understand. I've given up on life...

Hey Sup Forums. I'm here because you're probably the only guys that would understand. I've given up on life. I've come to terms with the fact that at some point in the future I will kill myself. I've reached this point because for my entire life I've believed in some way that the world or at least society will collapse. I was raised mormon and was constantly told that we lived in the "latter days" and so the end of days were coming. After leaving the church I still couldn't shake the notion that the world was going to end. After a while it just sort of mellowed out but after red pilling myself and becoming aware of the threat of globalism and the very real presence of a malicious conspiracy it's just tipped me over the edge. I now live my life existing day to day clinging to the scraps of happiness that come my way but never really living because I believe to my core that in my lifetime something awful is going to happen and anything in my life that I achieve will be rendered completely pointless by this. I know I'm being a faggot but I don't know how to stop. It's not like I'm ok with this or anything like that and I would gladly take any advice that would lead me out of this rut. Thanks for listening to my rant guys.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KI25easQs2k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Look around you, something terrible already did happen, this is the true reason for your unhappiness. If' you're going to off yourself, please take a few dozen Muslims with you.

Who knows, a mob may break you out of prison and hail you as a hero one day before you do the deed to yourself.

It happened to Nelson Mandela it could happen for you. Remember, take the Muslims with you. They ruined your life.

Most of the people who are currently alive on this planet will be dead in 100 years, nearly every single person who's heart is beating at this moment. Don't be so quick to rush to your death, it comes to us all. Find things you enjoy doing.

Have kids and your whole outlook will dramatically change. Just make sure they're white.

So? Alexander the Great died at age 33, but he is remembered for all time as the Conqueror and King that he was by right. All we are our the deeds we complete. If I die in my sleep tonight, there will be things I am proud of that no one can take away from me. There are things I work towards everyday. If the shit did hit the fan, I would be pretty screwed without my heart medications in a few months.

Life is hard. I'm sure Mormonism has left some scars on you mate. Would you want a young you struggling with the Church of Latter Day Saints to see you as a Role Model today or a Sack of Shit? I think you need to be a light to other who want to escape that religion.

I'll do my best to keep an eye on this thread.

Suicide is always an option

Im fairly convinced that i, along with everyone else has a grim future ahead. Im only sticking around because i may be needed one day and if that day comes its my duty to be there. That said im a privileged faggot that barely knows the meaning of pain and im almost definitely in for a rude shock.

Do it now faggot.

Don't talk about it. Be about it.

Stop coming here.
Clear your head before coming back. This place is too black-pilled at times.
The time of trials are coming, you won't have to take your own life. You might even fight through to finding something worth living for.

Is that armageddon talk my dude? If so can you elaborate on exacly what you believe we are in store for and what i can do to prepare myself.

Scott Adams has what he calls his "law of slow moving disasters" Pretty much if people can see a problem coming before it wrecks everything, they'll usually figure something out. So chill out; we'll get this mess sorted out eventually.

That wouldn't be too hard over here in cuck island, Shit the town I'm posting from has the suburbs completely taken over by muzzies.

Thanks man. I've been trying to do that more.

I know, I'd do it in a heartbeat if I could. But unfortunately I'm not in the best area for women interested in settling down. Hopefully once I move I can find a nice traditionalist girl.

Thanks man, that bit about young me actually gave me some food for thought. I appreciate you caring enough to keep an eye on the thread too. I'd buy you a beer if I could.

I know...I know

I'm worried that that's how I'll end up feeling, like I have a duty to keep on living rather than living because I enjoy it.

It's not like I want to do it. I'm just resigned to the fact that in my current state it's inevitable.

I think I might take a break from the internet in general. Thanks man, that's good advice.

Thanks for he positivity user. I'll take any hope I can get.

Watch Jordan B Peterson lectures. Start with listening to his podcast, episode 1 to 5 in that order. Then go to his youtube channel and watch his university lectures.

Do not give up on life. It gets better eventually. Even if you don't believe it will, do not be discouraged. Just live your life, maybe start a family, raise successful children. If you could in the least improve the lives of your family, and have a legacy in continuing your lineage through your children, it is not a pointless life.

Step one get off Sup Forums because your body cannot handle the constant redpill. The fear of death is a young man's worry. If you truly feel hopeless ask yourself do your morals matter anymore? Go out and do something you wouldn't, Walk up to an average looking member of the opposite sex and simply say "Hi, I saw you and figured I'd come over and say hi" the key to woman is simply asking them about themselves and their opinions because they're self centered me me me's. You'll strike out 1/10 but your still getting 1. It's all worth the awkward rejections. Going through life remember you can learn positive lessons from every experience in life, failure is the greatest teacher. Don't pussy out and kill yourself OP, not even niggers do that.

>Shit the town I'm posting from has the suburbs completely taken over by muzzies.

Gee, how did I guess. See what they did to your life, to your happiness? You could have married one of those Rotterdam girls, if she wasn't used as a sex slave and now has to take a lifetime of medication and therapy.

Know now who made you this way. Know now who stole your happiness.

You're welcome. I know a few people in the same boat.

Find something worth fighting for. Find something to believe. Go at it as hard and fast as you can.

I like that guy. I didn't realise he had a podcast, Thanks man.

I'd love to start a family. Honestly it's what I want most out of life.

Thanks user. I'm going to do that. I mean, I may as well right? If I'm at this point I may as well step out of my comfort zone more.

I've been planning on emigrating to Asia somewhere to get away from them all. I don't want to hate them or anything but they don't make themselves easy to live with.

I'll try. It's just hard finding something like that today. everything good seems to be under constant attack.

Whoa whoa whoa. just read your entire thread and you should chill out a lil bit.

The turn you have to make is to realize that all of us here are playing a game with a purpose (no, not a religious one).

We all don't like what's going on, and all we can do is try to get ourselves and our family into a good position for the future escalation that is coming.

Worry less, plan more. Take steps to get where you need to be. You know more than the average goy, so you know how to get ahead. This shit is not impossible, or even ridiculously hard for that matter. I agree with the others who said maybe you're spending a little bit too much time here.

Exactly. Everything good is under attack. You can lay down and die and let evil win, or you can fight back. The choice is yours alone.

Good luck.

life is hard when things don't fall into place . the world is going to end maybe not in your lifetime but true enough everyone you know and love will die. you are not the first person to dwell on these issues to the point of getting depressed . read Camus( or maybe you have judging by your meme) he said the only real philosophical question is whether or not you should kill yourself? you were born into a religion that at its core is paranoid and false . you left that and bought into a red pill conspiracy (sorry lads) which at its core is paranoid and false.you have never given yourself a chance to see the world as the mad random unpredictably wonderful shit hole it actually is. don't give up. get laid.

remember you'll be dead long enough. you might as well see what happens while you're here. take care bro

how does a non-Utahstafarian, let alone a Brit, end up being a mormon?

I was born into it. So was my mum. My granny was in a bad place at the time and when the missionaries came-a-knoking she jumped at something that would offer community and stability

Thanks italy bro. I hadn't looked at it from that perspective before. I'll give Camus a read. I just picked a meme that suited how I felt.

I want to fight back. It just feels hopeless right now and I wish it didn't

Thanks man. I appreciate the optimism. it helps. Funny thing is though I hardly browse Sup Forums I just came here becasue I didn't think anyone else would get it

i always feel so bad for ex mormons. you guys always sound so plaintive and mournful and humble and abused.

It's hard not to. It's a taxing religion. in every sense of the word. Our money is taken (10% before tax and bills) our time (lay clergy) our peace of mind (we had to constantly be righteous and keep the spirit with us). Leaving was the best thing I ever did. Unfortunately my family doesn't feel the same way. Exmormons are demonised as only leaving because they wanted to sin and my leaving (in their eyes) robs them of true eternal happiness since we can't all be sealed together to live together in the afterlife. I don't have much hate in my heart but I do hate Joseph Smith.

you're thinking way too much

living in a post apocalyptic world is what you should strive for.

I always have the feeling the end of days are near as well but
1. I'm going to heaven
and
2. I'm saving up to build a self sustaining house out in the woods somewhere with a fallout shelter and tons of non-perishable foods and supplies.

my goals are to enjoy life in this world while being prepared for the next

be it heaven or the destruction of civilization I'm prepared.
plus I like stockpiling shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=KI25easQs2k
here is a quick sound bite bro. hope it helps.
ps im irish

I think you should seek a professional. Sup Forums is never the place for this. Trust me. I wish you good luck and for you to get better.

>because they wanted to sin

They are not totally wrong user. Just take a look around you moral became "relative" and since this happend our societies are literally in decline. Just take a look at all the degeneration. People suffer under their ego whos sole purpose is to grow its circumference and gratify its passion. People are slave to their passions and at this point not able to use their reason and reason is nothing else than objective morality. I hope you see the connections there as St. Paul said "A man who sins is slave to sin" or St. Augustus "A man has as many masters as he has vices"

It is not easy in the absents of god to choose virtue over vice.

Any you may learn that the hard way. I would not look down on what you have learned and keep the integrity of your soul because sinful deeds are basically nothing else than to harm another soul or your own and a hurt soul get ill easily.

True happiness can not be found with the pursue of ones passions - except love - because you will become a devote to your passions, a slave and can be controlled easily.

In general I would suggest that you stop your doom and gloom prophecy and be the change you want to see yourself. Because true change comes from within and enjoy the impact that true change will bring. Your way of thinking is nothing else than you being controlled by a passion and a very mighty one called - fear - BE brave instead and fight for the right thing to happen.

britain is a depressing shit hole
move here senpai a lam

you have a mental illness bro

Lol fag, welcome to the start of your life

you have nothing to lose anymore, you are bottom of the societal barrel, this is when you finally become a human being

your first chore is to buy a cheap laptop and go shitpost outside or near a window, if you don't have either, then go to a park or restaurant with tables outside and download crack some wifi

shitpost under the sun for a while, you gonna feel better

now its time for exercising, push your body till it hurts

now you are high-energized, its time to start operating

clearly you don't seek praisal nor think your dreams matter, you have proven this, you have merely fall into depression cause you realize the current societal paradigm doesn't make sense

so what does make sense? affecting the environment makes sense

this is what you are now, a highly energized, egoless cultural-virus disseminator, you have shapeshifting capabilities, you can say A today, B tomorrow, nothing matters cause you are not using language to "express yourself" or to "not be hypocritical" or "succeeed", you embrace your mortality therefore language only serves as a way to unwarrantedly download ideas into other people's minds

you are free now, put your pants on and go make britan great again

also return Malvinas

Go ahead and kill yourself. Nothing of value will have been lost.

>I believe to my core that in my lifetime something awful is going to happen and anything in my life that I achieve will be rendered completely pointless by this
this is true for everyone of all times. you die, then you're forgotten, and then humans go extinct. it was always futile, didn't stop other people making something of themselves for some reason though.

takes years, find a way to get half a year bed rest without anyone nagging you.

>Feeling like the world will end
>Repeatedly looks for excuses to end it
You likely have clinical depression, user. That pervasive feeling of the world coming to an end, is a byproduct of it.
I recommend reducing contact with things that bring up these feelings.

but what do i download into them?
what will triumph over globalism?
how can i even know what is and isn't true?
what ideology/religion should i further?

you are redpilled
you are humillated
you want to kys
you know you aren't shit
you know your previous sense of grasp of reality was bullshit
just like you aren't shit, 99% of the world isn't
just like your grasp was bullshit, 99% of the world's grasp on reality is bullshit

but you have this funny little book of logical propositions used determine what is and isnt lawful in your country
this funny little book created an empire of hundreds if not thousands of years
doesn't matter if your british, argentinian, american or sub-saharn, you got such book

this is your cultures memetic blood
it was written in blood, by the most ruthless blood-drinkers who triumphed over the second most ruthless blood-drinkers
this is what you have to push
two sides, three sides, four sides at the same time, all of them in the sake of pushing the ideals expressed in this little book further

chaos, paranoia, conspiracy theorizing, cultural wondering, idea disseminating; is there any good argument for communism? is there any good argument for fascism? is there any good argument for pedophilia? for necrophilia? you don't push for breaking taboos, you don't push for avoiding taboos, you do both at the same time because thats what the book wants you to do, they want you to grow and look back at the same time, you need a pusher and a puller fighting so that you don't freeze nor burn

knowing your already dead, sun, body, family, friends, sex, money, operation

That was some good advice. I'd give the falkland islands back to you personally for it if I could.

I'm a nihilist on Trump's side. I see real life as entertainment and everyday I want to see what happens next. Will whites defeat the Jews? Or will whites fail and die out? I want to see how this story ends. That's my motivation for living.

I support whites not because I feel a racial connection, but because they are the true underdogs of this world.

>this is what you are now, a highly energized, egoless cultural-virus disseminator, you have shapeshifting capabilities, you can say A today, B tomorrow, nothing matters

Sounds like a shit load of work just to become a kike

at the end, we are living through the second or third world-wide information war
but we are smarter now, we have gone:
through fascism
through communism
through capitalism
through democracy
through anarchism
through LSD
through hippies getting BTFO by heroin
through fags getting AIDS
through MDMA
through ravers getting BTFO by the internet
through the internet getting BTFO by Chads using it to harass the nerds that created it into killing themselves

every dogma horribly failed, fuck modernism, fuck making the world a better place, we have no grasp on reality, the only choice is to make the world a freer place where ideas can disseminate freely and survive on their own merits, ideas are literally biological entitites, let them fucking evolve, let the stronger one win their place in the hierarchy, fuck social engineering, fuck the jews

sides fighting this world-wide information war are trying their best to socially engineer the mind of the future human into something that works inside their dogmas, you always hear the same "its not the system that fails! its humans that are corrupted!" fuck that, humans are natural, ideologies are second-degree natural, our irrationality is superior in hierarchy

if you pick a side on the information war you get trapped in hegelian dialectics

the only way to escape deterministic circumstances is to add some random element to the equation, that prevents accurate long-term prediction from being accurate, therefore neutralizing the lizard-jew crypto-masonic satanic overlords from achieving their goals

kill the seeding, insert randomness into culture, you are already dead, death is but extending your hand to touch god, nothing really matters in life but the fact you are granted operational liberty:
you plant a seed -> you nurture a plant - >you get food
never forget that, the extrapolation from that reality is what got us here speaking through machines that work by sending electrons through the world

Don't give up my friend, the pangs of birth have only just begun.

there arent any nihilists left they've already killed themselves

maybe you're a budding nihilist

If you give up, the world is lost.

A society lives by its individual member's sense of purpose and the entrepreneurship that springs from it. Man without purpose, makes a hollow civilisation, a non-fundament, just waiting to collapse under the weight of its own apathy.

In other words, if you fear for the happiness of the world then take responsibility for your own happiness. It is the only way progress can be made, with yourself, with those around you and the world as a whole.

STOP PROJECTING and see that the world is you is the world is you

Pick a goal - and go in for it with EVERYTHING YOU FUCKING GOT! I believe in you user. You seem to have the brains, all you need is something to use it on.

Legit made me cry. Thanks user.

Death is inevitable user. It makes no difference whether Armageddon comes or you die of old age. The result is the same - it's simply a matter of your plans being interrupted.

Don't fall prey to nihilism though. There's more to reality than we will ever comprehend, and more to our limited world than anyone can experience. To dismiss that as mundane and pointless would be foolish.

Nigger I'm not reading all that shit. Kys

That's one way of looking at things.
I tell you what, though, it's even more fun if you believe in some sort of Divine power cos then you can imagine it's some sort of clash of the gods, e.g. Kek vs Moloch, God vs Satan, Allah vs Jesus etc. Try it mate, it makes being a shitbag with no life even more entertaining.

Just go on the benefit for a while or get a simple minimum wage job to live off while you get your head straight.
Then, once you made a bit of money, made a few connections with people you can start asking for better jobs elsewhere. Being a wagecuck isn't that bad after a while, it keeps you moving. Hey, just try it and if you still want to kill yourself after making new friends (e.g. coworkers) then nothing I can say will help you.

>To dismiss that as mundane and pointless would be foolish.
why?

Nihilism is rooted in materialism, which is (essentially) the assumption that our perception of the physical world is all there is. That's already been disproven by time dilation, which violates our perception.

I'm not claiming to know of some grand "greater purpose", but to assume everything is as it appears and nothing more is simply arrogant.

Well relativity in general actually, not just time dilation.

>but to assume everything is as it appears and nothing more is simply arrogant.
what about absurdism then? it covers that point but leads to the same feelings of pointlessness.

pic related?

>the point is unknown
>therefore there is not point
That isn't logical. Regardless, one doesn't need any point other than the one he gives himself.

Pretty much yeah.

Do not fear the inevitable chaos, friend. Prepare your ship and sail into it, enjoy the madness which must come. Advance yourself in all ways possible so that when it does come, you may serve a greater role within it.
I've always believed that something will happen within my lifetime which will scar the history books, but I embraced that and hope to be at the wheel.
Perhaps your fear of this chaotic inevitability is simply a fear of your own mortality and potential of failure. You see each endeavor as something to be avoided and justify that with this overarching fear of pointless destruction. It is not the chaos you fear, it is you yourself failing and your own death. Failure is good, it teaches you how to be better. Death awaits us all, be it through an apocalyptic event or random chance at any point on any day.
You will die and yes, so will all things eventually. You must therefore count yourself lucky as that means you actually get to live, unlike the countless millions which never will.
Seize life.

no it's that even if there is a point, which is not guaranteed, humans are utterly incapable of understanding it anyway.

>feeling the world is doomed after brexit and Trump won

I shiggy diggy

also all the british mormons I know are fucked in the head, I know a woman who was married off to a mormon guy by her mormon parents at age 16 and he beat the shit out of her all the time

>we cant perceive this thing we can measure

u wot m8?

Mormons gonna morm. It messes with your head man, more so than regular religion. The mental gymnastics alone should make all mormons world class athletes.

Given up?
Give your life to Christ.

Worth a shot.

Get into buddhism. Once you realize the cause of your suffering you will be fixed