Trump trashed a Nuclear weapons reduction treaty over the phone with Putin

>Trump trashed a Nuclear weapons reduction treaty over the phone with Putin
OK wtf is this nigger doing were supposed to be friends with Russia now dammit
>When Putin raised the possibility of extending the 2010 treaty, known as New START, Trump paused to ask his aides in an aside what the treaty was, these sources said.
>Trump then told Putin the treaty was one of several bad deals negotiated by the Obama administration, saying that New START favored Russia. Trump also talked about his own popularity, the sources said.
google.com/amp/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN15O2A5?client=ms-android-americamovil-us

Just like how Trump hung up on the Australian PM?

No he didn't hang up on Putin but he did chimpout on Turnbull

Just who were his (((aides))) mossad?

>sources said.

KILL YOURSELF CTR

Those were private calls, unless you have actual audio, FUCK OFF

He's getting the Unholy Alliance ready to put China down, once and for all.

But seriously

SOURCES

SAID

IT WAS

REPORTED

HAS COME

TO OUR ATTENTION

Uh, hello? More nukes is good unless you want to go back to the days of conventional wars..

Can you faggots shut up with your denial he already admitted two chimping out on the Australian prime minister in sending troops to Mexico

*and

You got schlonged mofo

>Trump also went on a tirade on how much he "hated taco bowls and the filthy spics who make them" and how his campaign team had pressured him to make his infamous tweet proclaiming his love for the Mexican inspired dish that features typical taco ingredients in a fried tortilla shaped into a bowl
What the fuck this entire election was built on lies.

>More nukes is good
I'm losing my damn patience here

China keeps making more nukes though.

I think even Russia is wary about China.

India and Pakistan look like they want to nuke each other as well.

Also, Japan and South Korea may need nukes of their own as well.

>sources said

So is this it?

Is this the best you lot can do?

Paid to shitpost hour after hour, spamming the same "DRUMP IS FINISHED, FRUMPF BTFO" threads over and over and over, and then begging the question thereafter "So now that Blumpkin lost..."

40 million dollars going towards this. This never worked before, and you've at it for almost a year and a half.

You're just going to double down on all this? This is your best move? This is your knight to D3?

I'm flabbergasted. I don't know what to say. I don't think any amount of 'This is why you lost' and 'paid shills can't into memes' is going to cover this. Are you forced to keep a record of your shitposts? Do you ever have the opportunity to see what you've wasted your time doing for so many manhours, and how little it's achieved here?

so basically it's going to be first country to leave earth for good wins
while all the losers bathe in gamma rays

"the sources said."