Did we ever find out if this guy was racist alt-right or a tolerant liberal?

Did we ever find out if this guy was racist alt-right or a tolerant liberal?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G-f8r5U0u4o
youtube.com/watch?v=mn7wv6LWG3E&list=LLdfW00r3HmZ3HaO2JN9IBFw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He is Schrödingers shooter.

We don't know.

Media kinda memory-holed him... very odd.

He killed mudshits. Doesn't matter

I called it the day they named him as the shooter. He was a liberal who literally went insane from the mass fear mongering and killed muslims to false flag the right the same weekend Trump signed that immigration order.

They don't want to talk about how their mass propaganda drove a kid to insanity.

he's a disenfranchised white male

pretty sure he liked anti feminist and donald trump pages on feacebook

Quebec nationalist

into the trash it goes

TPBP

This story (((disappeared))) almost immediately. There's definitely something going on here

He was framed

>SPOILER: He was actually an engineered robotic killing machine that was run by the Jews so they can push their agenda

He was not a real whiteman, Sup Forums is a board of peace

>pretty sure he liked anti feminist

pretty sure he didn't

That doesn't really prove shit, if he was false flagging then of course he would like all those pages

oh shit what the fuck, what is going on

that's not going to stop libs and cucks from bringing up his name as an example of "right wing extremism"

It was a false-flag.

He did that one video where goes on about people wasting water for the ice bucket challenge. I think he might have been a bit liberal at some point.

Not even remotely the same symbol. When trying to roleplay a detective try looking at things a little harder

Maybe he was an ACTUAL feminist. He cared about women and their rights so much that he finally saw Islam as the treat it is to the movement.

He feministed so hard that he accidentally got redpilled.

Im thinking he was indoctrinated into some radical gang that included the second shooter but he is currently cooperating with police while acting like he was a lone gunma to let the other rat give his bros away. Sneaky sting operation

What symbol is that then?

>When trying to roleplay a detective

Did you miss the filename or are you simply a newfag?

And I have a pretty conservative friend that like antifa and feminist pages on the book of faces so that he can call them all cucks. What's your point?

That symbol on his jacket is the female symbol. While not literally that symbol he fucking liked that feminist group on his facebook you fuckwit.

its not supposed to be the exact same symbol you fucking retard, the curved version is modified from the female symbol he's wearing

Looks like a flase flag patsy

he was following far right shit but nothing too edgy. He was pro-israel so no, not alt right. I assume he a xenophobe but there's no proof as far as I know that he was the textbook definition of a racist

no the whole point of these fraud shootings is cause confusion, outrage, gofundme ect. It hot stuff for a week or so then it vanishes. Maybe you see him at court once in a while

the RCMP(FBI) are not saying shit he hasn't been charged with terrorism yet and if they can't charge him then they have to hand him over to the SQ (quebec police)

this story is so odd something fishy is srsly up since the rcmp have yet to charge him

how fucked are the libs if they got the wrong guy and let the shooter go?

Do know who he was following on YouTube?

>I have a pretty conservative friend.
>he

Lol
U gay bro?

Pretty sure he did nothing wrong
So it doesn't matter

no, dont know if its even known

somebody on Sup Forums said they had a pic of a list of who he followed on YouTube

We know he liked Donald Trump and Marine Le Pen on Facebook but we don't know if he actually supported them.

Does anyone know whether or not if he liked anything left leaning?

lady gaga

They aren't talking about it in the news so they are trying to sweep it under the rug. If he was a confirmed alt right he would be the 24 hour cycle for a month

Don't you see the truth, you blind masses ? When he killed the muslims in the mosquee, MSM immediately went in full force to denounce the threat of the alt right christian nazi trumpist homophobe nazi antisemite Alexandre Bissonnette. But they started it with actually no fucking proof and then, they discovered the real allegiances of the feminist homophile philosemite atheist liberal leftist Alexandre Bissonnette, who killed muslims to protect women, their rights, homosexuals and jews from the muslim threat.
Learning that intolerable truth : the two sides of the MSM cause eating each other and the progressive cause using violence (which doesn't fit their narrative), they decided to shut it down, how can you believe the MSM would make the alt right the gift to let die off an embarrassing story about it ?

What we must do now is making public the progressist causes Alexandre Bissonnette killed for.

Okay I'm convinced this guy is a liberal that shot up that mosque to try to make Trump look bad.

I'm trying to find something cached from before the shooting

this is the video of the "alt-right troll" giving a shit about people around the world not having clean water

youtube.com/watch?v=G-f8r5U0u4o

List of 33 videos he liked on Youtube

youtube.com/watch?v=mn7wv6LWG3E&list=LLdfW00r3HmZ3HaO2JN9IBFw

Still trying to find a cache Facebook

This has nothing to do with Trump. My point is he killed for the MSM, he killed for Trudeau, he killed for women, he killed for jews, he killed for atheism, he killed for everything progressive you can imagine, he killed for (((them))) and he dit it honestly, naively.
He just broke 70 years of narrative about how the progressive forces in the West cannot be extremist nor violent.
That's why the MSM is hiding it, maybe he even realized it after, that would explain why he didn't express himself since then.

Excellent job !

he was an alt-right racist extremist