(((Ultra-Orthodox))) chimp out in Jerusalem over army conscription

youtube.com/watch?v=BEtEAZoFkK4

IT'S HAPPENING

ISRAEL ON THE BRINK OF COLLAPSE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XGKh7K-GI5g
dailycaller.com/2017/02/08/bill-kristol-says-lazy-white-working-class-should-be-replaced-by-new-americans/
aljazeera.com/programmes/aljazeeraworld/2016/07/israel-great-divide-160712124159372.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ungrateful leeches. So many of us actually make Aliyah and serve in the IDF just so we can help contribute to the country. The government over here even threatened to have us arrested if we were to return at one point.

You Israeli?

ultra-jews jewing less jewish jews

IDF BTFO.

what the fuck was that? lol

why are ultra orthodox jews such fucking cancer in israel?

Ultra inbreeding. It rendered their minds all fucked up, like how the Habsburg-cursed European monarchs are fucking crazy because of inbreeding.

Because the Talmud and Zohar promote evil.

>Don't go to work
>Don't join the military
>Spawn a fuckload of children
>Live off taxes
>Hold a lot of political power and will vote for anyone who's on their side
>No public transportaion from Friday after noon till Saturday evening to not offend their feelings
>Live in their own communites and will fuck you up if you enter there and don't follow their rules

I don't hate anyone and any group but these parasites are holding the country down and fucking it

>>Live in their own communites and will fuck you up if you enter there and don't follow their rules

Why is this a bad thing?

lmao it looks like a brawl at a blues brothers look a like contest

Were you born yesterday? This is nothing new or special

Lmao I thought they were intelligent enough to protest by race mixing genocide not chimping

but they are also israel's demographic weapon, no? i'm just thinking in the future there will be a slow bleed of normalization of their population as a certain proportion of youngsters join less extreme (from secular to 'modern orthodox' types), helping prop up the jewish population of israel.

now you know how we feel abou you

>about*

Shit that's a demographic time bomb of debt and population explosion of the worst kind of NEETs who will take over political power through their loins, paid for by people who don't believe in the same shit they do.

Embarassing desu

they're ultra orthodox jews dude
they're more like sand niggers than cunning merchants

*join=become

Good. You jews are all traitors to your host nation.

funnily enough they are the whitest of the white jews on average. lots of super pale peeps and readheads too.

They are the welfare hordes of israel. Sort of like the niggers / mexicans of america or the maori's of nz or the abo's of australia.

Jewish orthodoxes are nigger tier.
refuse conscrition.
Don't work because they "have to pray".
Have 12 children and survive thank to the gibme dat.

Yes. There are Yemeni ultra-orthodox though.

And this is why Israel is not a sustainable country in the long term. Couldn't have happened to a better people.

>ISRAEL ON THE BRINK OF COLLAPSE
Like for the last thousands of years?
That's literally nothing.

I'm confused. I thought ashkenazi jews were the jew overlords.

Commie Jewess declares holy war on Trump:
youtube.com/watch?v=XGKh7K-GI5g

>jews destroying each other
somehow they will blame us

yes yes but non-religious, actually often anti-religious, ones

>surely this is the end for israel says increasingly nervous goy for the 20th time this half-century

They have no incentive to change since everyone will do as they say
The people who do want to join the military are shunned which means that if you're one of them and don't conform 100%, you can kiss your family and home goodbye

And like I said, they are pure parasites
When asked why don't have a city of their own, they replied with "then who will work?"

So I think that there's a very chance of normalization

That sounds exactly like Buddhism.

I thought they had their own little units in the IDF?

It's happening! Jews & Trump will Purge all Muslims from this earth

God Bless

Not these guys, they have a company in the battalion I've served but it's for "normal" very religious folk

>yfw you realise you are also the goyim

Can they use the anti-semitic card against each other or are they immune?

He's the famous SA JIDF shitposter.

>>Live in their own communites and will fuck you up if you enter there and don't follow their rules
Kek. You got jewed by jews, jew. It's poetic.

KEK

I see.

>jews jewing jews
wait what

Watch the video for lulz.

POTTERY

Haha, that IDF literally gassed a Jew at the beginning of the video.

Annuda Shoah?

Man there's too many very dumb people here. This happened all the time and is literally nothing. Ultra religious people are shit, what else is new? They'll get beat up a couple times by police and it will go back to normal and start back up in a few years. Also you people need to learn that "Jew" is kind of a fake label, there's so many different type of Jews and we all don't get a long. Don't group me with religious fuckers, leftist faggots, or shit skin sand niggers

What did he mean by this.
dailycaller.com/2017/02/08/bill-kristol-says-lazy-white-working-class-should-be-replaced-by-new-americans/

IDF is filled with ashkenazi gay sissy cunts and planet of apes sort of mizrachi arsim.

Ultra Orthodox will fuck this army in it's tuchis if civil war is to occur.

kek do the ugly arab jews really hate the ashkenazi jews

Bullshit.
Bulgaria during ww 2 was nationalistic to its core, even today it is, yet we refused Hitler's direct request to send the jews to the gas chambers.
Our king and even our orthodox patriarch worked to save the lives of dozens of thousands of jews.
Killing the jews at the top is perhaps good but killing every single jew is subhuman.
If we start killing everyone based on ethnicity and not actions we are no better than the african niggers who burn people for stealing someone's dirt

Inb4 the national ehtnicities and the ''others'' band together against the jew.

Thats why we say (((jew)))

It just means you people, as in your racial group that people have called jews for hundreds of years

arsim are top lads tho

strange how we saved our jews but had no problem genociding the jews in solun which was a jew capital

That's what happens when your bloodlines are passed down by your women

Lot's of different colored dicks goin in n out

>want to turn all people ecept their own into mongrels and rule over the teeming masses
>they have the highest rate of misgeneation of all races
>they can rule anything overtly or get BTFO
>they can't have their own coutry due to their parasitic nature as demonstrated by israƫl
Jews are going to trigger the extinction of Humanity, and the sooner we genocide them, the sooner we can secure both the continued existence of Humanity, and our spread to the stars.

A cancer is to be excised, not allowed to grow.
Jews, niggers, sandniggers, chinese, women, when are we going to slaughter all subhumans ?
When are we going to embrace our cosmic destiny ?

Do you understand now why he wanted them to work in their own sweat?

Few things improve a man like being forced to put in time and effort into mere living.

>your bloodlines are passed down by your women
explain
are you saying that a jew with a jew father and non-jew mother is less of a jew than a jew with jew mother and non-jew father?

>thinks he can spread to the stars
Open your third eye buddy

Modern science is the new christianity: a belief system used to manipulate the masses

Dont try to make a journey outward when the only direction you can go is inward

yes, moroccans hate ashkenazis, ethiopis, russians

It was more of a my tribe vs your tribe kind of thing.

We fucked everyone in the occupied territories very hard, the jews were just a side thing.

Why do you think they circumsize males? They're a matriarchy that serves their women.

Islam circumsizes their women because they are a patriarchy that serves the men. Both will spread control throughout the world until the final happening happens

they're cancer everywhere honestly i hate them more the palecucks because half of mainstream israeli population thinks they're not literal cancer.

what is truly infuriating about this 'protest' is that they used their political influence so now they dont have to serve in the army. so the dude they're protesting over VOLUNTEERED to serve in the army.
>a religious man swore on his holy book to uphold israeli institutions and defend israel WITH HIS LIFE.
>fucking piece of shit scum runs off from his unit.
>freeloading religious people protesting his arrest.

thousands of israeli soldiers died protecting this piece of shit and he cant even be a shitty jobnick for 3 years after he VOLUNTEERED TO DO IT.

honestly we should just declare all of these orthodox neighborhoods \ ghettos as palestinian territory and let gaza\west bank palescucks go there freely. its basically a win/win palescucks get to be terrorism without IDF fucking with them and we get rid of this cancer.

See ?
Why are we letting this user live ?
Are you people even aware the damages this filth do just by existing ?

When will the worldwide Purge begin ?
When will the righteous Reaction begin ?
When will we shed those mortal coils and grasp our apotheosis ?

How can you people be content with repeating the ancestral cycle again and again, when for the first time we have the opportunity to drink from the well of Eternity ?

i though that because your race tended to get along that you managed to boost each other in the corporate ladders and get important positions in the government and the like

it's actually genius. cucking provokes such a powerful and primal response but jews basically turned it around and said if you cuck us you still cuck yourself. and of course, as proven by genetic analysis, jewish males have no problem cucking non-jews either. it's masterful, really.

judaism is passed by the mother. if a jew man has a kid with a non jew woman then the kid is not jewish. although historically that's been proven to not always have been the case (or the women """""converted""""" first).

A demographic weapon that lives off texes and doesn't work is no weapon, it's a cancer.

are you saying we should genocide all jews?

they are the jew version of muslim immigrants

with so many different jewish communities from all the diasporas around the world Israel is a multicultural mess with only the hate for the goy being the glue that keeps them together

This might hurt Sup Forumss little nazi brain, but zionism is a complex topic, and many of the ultra orthodox believe the state of Israel to be heresy, since Israel should only come back when the Temple is rebuilt. Thus, they see it as immoral to work for the state, so they just pop out kids and live in settlements and are the dindus of Israel

>palescucks

you should say palesticucks, else whities will think you are talking about them and calling them palecucks for being pale skinned.

You'll understand one day

Reality is made of perceptions

It's all vague just like race

Plenty of white people have nigger dna in them and have no idea

Race is not a black/white thing (no pun intended)

>muslims are secret jews

at least I truly see

Also Israel is basically really segregated and Ashkenazim jews run everything and sand jews are just faggots

No, you will understand one day.
Very intimately.
And it will fill you with despair.

Word of advice : do not expect your begging to work.

israel will be orders of magnitude more powerful and based if we get rid of them.
they're fucking leeches and contribute nothing.

honestly i'd be happier if we cut off all their illegitimate welfare (shit they get that normal israelis dont) and abolish all religious laws.

i really wanna see the shitstorm that will ensue as they chimp out and get fucking destroyed by riot police with methods we usually use on arab chimpouts . arabs literally train chimping out\rockthrowing skills from childhood and still get rekt these jews will be ANNIHILATED .

palescucks = pales-cucks
because pale-scucks makes no sense wtf is scucks.
also we are literally both more pale and more brown then whities so referring to them by skin color makes no sense.

Reminder that the RussoArab descendants of the mercenaries hired to defend Isreal will eventually realize that they are not Jewish and kick the actual Jews out of Isreal. Digits Confirm.

This has nothing to do with the thread.

actually Sephardim are the bloodthirsty warrior jews

The Ashkenazim are from Germany, France and Eastern Europe. The term "Ashkenazi" comes from the Hebrew word for Germany. Most American Jews today are Ashkenazim, descended from those who arrived from Europe in the mid-1800s and early 1900s.

The Sephardim are from Spain, Portugal, North Africa and the Middle East. The term "Sephardi" comes from the Hebrew word for Spain. Many Jews fled Spain after the end of Muslim rule there in 1492.

Sephardic Jews are often subdivided into Sephardim and Mizrahim, from North Africa and the Middle East. The term "Mizrahi" comes from the Hebrew word for eastern.

There are claims of discrimination against the Mizrahi community in Israel.

"Discrimination and inequality were always a common practice. Western [Ashkenazi] Jews look down on others. They don't want to grant the Mizrahis power ... They want to fill their prisons with them rather than offering them education, culture and guidance," says Pinhas Aloshi, an Israeli of Tunisian origin.

David Hetsroni, an Israeli of Polish origin, came to Israel in 1930.

"My father arrived the following year. He didn't get any help from the state but paid for everything out of his own pocket. But as soon as the Mizrahi Jews arrived, they started complaining they were being oppressed. They used to say, 'You send us to live in Dimona, in the south while you live in Tel Aviv and in the centre. You offer us poor jobs while you get all the decent ones.' We didn't make these allegations. That's what I find hard to accept. natural justice, in my view, says [the allegations] are not fair," Hetsroni says.

Yehouda Shenhav, an Israeli of Iraqi origin, believes that the situation of the third-generation Mizrahi Jews compared with Ashkenazis, is worse today than it was 30 years ago.

aljazeera.com/programmes/aljazeeraworld/2016/07/israel-great-divide-160712124159372.html

its more culture then race. they can literally have the same heritage but the jew piece of shit will be NEET and studying torah off welfare 24/7 while fucking his third cousin while a normal person protects his homeland in the army and joins the workforce afterwards.

>"No, user, but don't you know, they are PRAYER warriors"

Isolated communities of useless people you say? The Jewish people are a great people, a great unafraid people. They would use their enemies weapons to defend themselves. Look at how heroic Israelis used ww2 era Nazi weapons to fight back and Win, TO WIN, against all odds, win against the Arab coalition that threatened them.

Perhaps, there might even be another German weapon or tactic you could use in your internal political struggles to solve this problem of useless hostile people.

just trollin' with a bit of love. But really, fuck parasitical communities. Ultra ortodox Jews are no different in their detrimental behavior to modern society than wahhabism.

All of this is true but Mizrahi Jews will never side with Palestinians the way the left wants.

Well gee thats same thing i would do if i was forced to live in 'israel'

Ashkenazim, on average, tend to vote more liberal than the Mizrahim and Sephardim. You need them, and the Russian fake Jews, for conservative votes.

BOi xDD

How can we Jew the Jew? Do we arm the bearded beta uprising?

>The normal length of compulsory service is currently two years and eight months for men (with some roles requiring an additional four months of service)
LMAOing at your lives, kikes

well then let god pay their welfare.
also whats really ironic about these jew fucks is that hazal ('our wise ones' AKA the dudes that wrote the talmud\their other books) nearly all had day jobs and served in the army in times of war and would turn in their graves if they could see these disgusting fucks with their suits now showering for weeks in israeli summer.

Karmas a bitch seth, i hope iran glasses you

No one should be in your army, I understand these people VERY well. You have controlled enough people to fight for your greedy means. It shall continue no longer

Sup this is Mathias Rex

Stop shitting up /sg/ threads

>That Jew faking and screaming out in pain at the 27 second mark.

The Jew shrieks out in pain as he strikes you - Hitler

How should Israel integrate the Hareidim?