Rundown of Canada

Here's why Canada is great
- 85% ACTUAL EUROPEAN white
- 10% hard-working/wealthy Asian
-

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Canada
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)_per_capita?wprov=sfla1
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita?wprov=sfla1
forbes.com/sites/theapothecary/2013/05/28/are-u-s-doctors-paid-too-much/#11755e273e5c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this idiot forget to mention natives
tons of natives and metis

>no mention of mudslime infestation
leaf pls.

Beige power, bitch!

Canadian girls are really hot

Elisha Cuthbert is Canadian?

Damn son, I'm gonna fly over there next week and cuck all of you faggots

>Canadian girls are really hot
Girl in the above ID with her Asian boyfriend

I too would fuck an Asian if he was 6'5 and took me to Hawaii

>85% ACTUAL EUROPEAN white

So are Canadian men

unfortunately most are 5'1 and play starcraft full time

you might want to think again - her husband is #3 in this gif

I don't know how it happened but your nigs are worse then ours

Don't be surprised if day of the rake is brought to you by blm Toronto

>tons of natives and metis
>1.4 million natives (metis included) in total
Maybe you should stop living.
Still would

>Your immigration laws are laughable and purely built around virtue-signalling over actually protecting your people.
they're built around money, actually

(OP)

Canada is below 70% white
not even counting illegals or "temporary" migrants that never leave

>

Golddigers.

>implying exchange rates is at all related to population
Canada: no understanding of Economics.

>We have ONE TENTH the population of the united states, yet our currency is worth 80% of the USA. Hell, 10 years ago our currency was worth MORE than the USA ($1 cad was $1.10 USD in 2008-2010)

Do you not know basic economics? You can be a poorer country than the US but have a stronger currency. ie EU, UK

>we're a very conservative nation

Are... are all leafs mentally delusional?

It's this cancerous tissue on the geographic mass of Canada. We like to call it "Toronto". That's where all the blacks live.

Your a retard canada is a shitty pussy country only decent folks are in rural areas and thats after you sift thru redneck git er duns. Im leaving this frozen hellhole

I do high frequency currency arbitrage, you burger fuck.
Exchange rates are based on purchasing power. 1 year of unadaulterated earnings in british pounds will get you a lamborghini in New York, whereas a cuck like you would have to work for 3-4 years

>- 85% ACTUAL EUROPEAN white
It was 76.7% and it's dropping. It's probably around 73% now.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Canada

>doubling down while throwing out insults

Can you explain why Singapore's dollar is about the same as Australia's?

We're literally letting nogs wander across the border from the US now.

Laws apply only to whites.

>- 10% hard-working/wealthy Asian

You have clearly never heard of Vancouver. Chinks are the laziest, most grotesque race to ever walk the earth. I'd much prefer to have niggers. Chinks have ruined this city entirely. It's practically an enclave

>60% gross obese non-english speaking faggot shark-eating dindu chicks

>20% poo in loo (The 96% "south asian" suburb has the highest murder rate in Canada)

>15% numale SJW

>4% natives, niggers, faggots

> >1% true white

Spoken like someone whose never been around packs of niggers.

Asians are disgusting, this is true, but atleast they don't eat the albinos in their race to gain power. I'd spend a night in Chinatown anyday of the week over a night in Detroit.

>Canada
>great

- cold
- retarded laws
- 2 foreign languages, hihi
- trash of Europe

>strict immigration laws
LMAO I'M IN TEARS
>We have ONE TENTH the population of the united states, yet our currency is worth 80% of the USA
that's not how currency works dude
>we're a very conservative nation
we're sweden tier leftist

it's hard to tell if this is sarcasm or you're just retarded, considering how dumb most leafs are

We have chinks, poos and niggers. Niggers are the worst. There is no comparison. I went to high school with all of them. Niggers act like monkeys. Chinks are colonisers though.

We don't have niggers where i am, i probably see like one a month. But we do have indians which are literally just as bad

>I do high frequency currency arbitrage
Appeal to Authority. Also given your economic illiteracy, I highly doubt this. Post timestamp with proof or GTFO
>1 year of unadulterated earnings will get you a Lamborghini in New York
Patently false. In Macroeconomics, GDP is synonymous with income.
The US has both higher GDP PPP per capita and GDP per capita than Canada, UK. GDP per capita is roughly speaking, average income per person. Ergo, on average after 1 year, an American is richer than a Brit or Canadian.
Sure $100K is less than £100K. However salaries are lower by a factor more than the exchange rate is higher, making average income lower.
The Japanese yen for example is around 1/100 the value of the USD, that does not make the Japanese 100x poorer than Americans.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)_per_capita?wprov=sfla1
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita?wprov=sfla1

Chinks and poos are colonisers and just fill up space (aka real estate). Niggers are locusts.

>virtue signalling

>using a faggoty leftist doublespeak phrase.

kys

Almost entirely built around money or skilled labour. Works well -- we get people who want to integrate, and do.

They don't really matter here; I probably don't see even one black person per day, very few mexis either.

It's built around real estate. There is nothing here in Canada. No serious industry. RIM is dead. Nortel is dead. ATI is dead. Bombardier is on its death throws. It's just real estate savings account for chinks.

I see niggers every day in Toronto.
>They don't really matter here;
>here
In Vancouver?

Canada is a pretty conservative place. Just because we see the value of social programs doesn't mean we don't lean to the right. The federal Liberals are a centre-riggt leaning party.

Lawyers and Doctors in Canada earn ~$140,000 annually, just like America. They don't earn $40,000,000 annually ((((canadian dollariedoos)))). Our currency genuinely has 80-110% (fluctuates) of the buying power of yours, with an economy/population one tenth the size

Frendly reminder than biig part of your "whites" are banderas ukies(chochołs) running for their lifes form us and Ruskies.
That 85% dont look strong now.

Don't live in cities. Live in outskirts and towns for ultra comfyness.

You must be 17.

Ya. Toronto kinda sucks, don't care for the place.

glurp glurp glurp

Living in rural Ontario sucks when i'm getting raped by taxes, SJW's everywhere, and my Internet speed is shit where I am,

Is this using the 2011 census data which is outdated and does not represent the full extent of the problem?

It's like you didn't even read my post.
Firstly, Lawyers earn anywhere from $60K if from a shit schools to $160K if from the top schools in the US (this is starting). Partners make a fuckton more.
Doctors make wayyy more than $140K in the US. In fact Doctors make around 78% more on average than other 1st world counties (1.78 times as much). This is a common criticism of US health care as it drives cost up.
forbes.com/sites/theapothecary/2013/05/28/are-u-s-doctors-paid-too-much/#11755e273e5c
The thing is this is still looking at only 2 professions that the majority of the economy is not.
Strictly speaking, GDP (and GDP per capita) is amount of goods and services traded. Which is equal to income for all producers.
Go on, continue to show your lack of Economic knowledge.

>140k
>just like in America.

Don't be stupid. The American dollar is 25% stronger than ours. Canadian doctors make 25% + income tax difference as a simple bonus for living a couple hours south of where they currently live.

There is a reason why we suffer a brain drain and have been left as a glorified banana republic destined to only be a feeder economy for the USA.

This place is a shithole. I need to marry me a qt3.14 American and work in the USA as a pipeline engineer.

If you cut the parts of Canada out that have been claimed by Muslims, like Toronto, Trudeau's house, etc, you have a pretty decent country I think.

On top of the 78% raise they get as indicated by
Fuck this place.

Calgary - The conservative base has been colonized by camel fuckers

You have big Somalian, Sephardi, Portuguese and Ukrainians enclaves.
Dropped

I used to live in northern NB and I never saw a black person irl till I was 15

Your cuck population is too high though. You need a high energy conservative to get people going like Trump.

Ive seen more chinks in Canada than in Shangai.

it's not that bad