paper fag is such a bitchhhhhhh

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4oW4eYj25mw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

Why do people hate Palin again?

Didnt copy and paste link fuck you bitcb

haha gaper yeahhhh

So what did I miss the last couple days? Briefly saw a clip where bogdanon and SV went and started chatting offscreen but then I refreshed the stream and saw this dead screen.

youtube.com/watch?v=4oW4eYj25mw

>blart talks shit about SV
>SV outted for selling xanax at the installation
>SNOW

When and what was the last happening?

And is this still relevant...will there be a season 4? I mean this has been the most entertaining thing ive seen on Sup Forums since moot was on TIME magazine, but it seems no one is interested anymore

>was hoping it would last long enough for me to schedule a week off work and fly over there (live in the only place with more libtards than NY...CA [honestly surprised they didnt set it up here, they would've over powered us if it were in this libshit hole])

Paper created a gofundme and normies still don't realise he is only there for his own agenda.

>>>/global/rules/11

Someone really doesnt like fun, huh?

As expected from an austard

Did the stream freeze for anyone else?

paperboys anus is going to be incredibly sore if he thinks he can whore himself here

The stream goes down briefly at 4 am everyday.

Nice to know. for how long?

>haven't had accest to a computer for 3 weeks because getting fixed, so this is my first time actually watching the stream live instead of re uploads on jewtube

Also is the discord gay or is it a good idea to join the server?

It doesn't seem to be much liked either on here or double chan. I have an account, but don't use it much.

>inb4 you can never truly cancel a discord account + buzzfeed trolls trolling the trolls

will HWNDU ever get a second wind?

Probably not to the same extent. It's hard to top that initial edginess of people LARPing and dropping redpills in front of the camera, and seeing some of Sup Forums for real.

so shia/brock/ctr/soros won?

Too early to say isra-bro, but ultimately they control the stream and are in for the long game. At the very least, some of /ourguys/ have given the viewers food for thought.

yes 100%

reasons being are:
>its still pretty new, especially if its going to be going for 8 years...meaning a lot of people havent heard of it yet
>something big is bound to happenin 8 years that will respark its popularity
>wait till trump actually destroys libtards by making america great again, hwndu stream will be the place to rejoice.

anyone have the HD aurora pics?

Anyone remember the jazz album Bogdanon recommended?

it goes off for about 20 seconds whilst they archive the stream

what did he mean by this?

kek'd

we need some brave user to go over there and grab some libtards smelly unwashed vag

stream isnt responding? anyone else?

Are those dudes ok?

They shut it down. Its finally over.

>wake up
>check stream
>stream dead
>wait a while
>stream dead.