Races with highest amount of neanderthal DNA achieved the greatest civilizations and inventions

>races with highest amount of neanderthal DNA achieved the greatest civilizations and inventions
>subsaharan africans lacking neanderthal heritage invented mud and the stick

coincidence?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microcephalin
infowars.com/milo-and-alex-jones-announce-back-to-berkeley-to-confront-violent-snowflakes/
youtube.com/watch?v=C9SiRNibD14
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no african kingsoms wee gretest and bestest not hwite sand negrodis

Africa contains 90% of the worlds genetic diversity.

Statistically the smartest, strongest, dumbest and weakest live there. You live in a watered-down version of humanity.

Interesting, not altogether unexpected however.

alsoo ancint egyptans where blak

>Africa contains 90% of the worlds genetic diversity.
Nonsense

>Statistically the smartest, strongest, dumbest and weakest live there.
Nonsense and non-sequitur.

>realizing we're the result of "someday everyone will be mixed race" logic from 500,000 years ago

>Africa contains 90% of the worlds genetic diversity.

that's because several different sub-species of humans live there, none very evolved

>your scale: 0.0001
>europe-europe max: 0.0667
>world max: 0.4573

lurk more

This is true, ancient ancient egypt was called Khemet, which translates to Black land

None of what you said is true or makes a lick of sense. There "smartest" and "strongest" don't live there. Africa is the home to the dumbest and fastest.

>There "smartest
The*

>these are the people i post with

is just repesentatiwe of clas distninction

Reminder that if you only test coastal east Asians, you're only going to get high IQs. Now test some inland Chinese people and see how enthusiastic the Chinese government is to publish those results.

Also, average IQ in Italy, Germany, the Baltics and Finland is closer to 105 than to 100.

It's representative of the fact that Nubians and Egyptians were different ethnic groups. Pic related is an Egyptian.

you're just mad because you only care about external phenotypes. for example there are a wide range of vessel patterns that emerge in the human brain, not just the "circle of willis" that you are sure to learn about as a surgeon in canada. Seriously you wouldn't even be able to operate on a nigger if you were educated in a north american school.

so lurk more.

is blak

What does this have to do with your initial and incorrect claim about IQ and other distributions and incorrect nonsense about genetic diversity in Apefrica compared to Eurasia and Americas?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microcephalin

>A derived form of MCPH1 called haplogroup D appeared about 37,000 years ago (any time between 14,000 and 60,000 years ago) and has spread to become the most common form of microcephalin throughout the world *except Sub-Saharan Africa*

>I'm pretending to be retarded.

Specifically notice the African traits his genetics incorporate

yuo fuck raysist
egytpans are blak

>subsaharan africans lacking neanderthal heritage invented mud and the stick
hey thats not fair, they have the wheel now

Also, most IQ best man is Nigeria

It was introduced to them by Europeans.

Change that to Homo Erectus

>infowars.com/milo-and-alex-jones-announce-back-to-berkeley-to-confront-violent-snowflakes/
Nigs might be retarded, but they aren't even close to the same level as chugs in manitoba.

Only took them 6000 years

Well both species had to thrive in the harshest environments known to man. they both Lived during the Ice age when everything was frozen near the poles and the equator regions were in Drought. Homo sapiens had to survive in conditions with little food and water. and being the intelligent scavengers they were they used their creative power to learn how to store food and water while the weaker of them died. the Neanderthals needed to survive in freezing temperatures while competing with vicious predators for even more dangerous prey. and when both met at the end of the ice age they mated and combined their abilities to create the humanity we see today. but a comparison of the two becomes clear when you examine their burial rituals. Neanderthal Graves are simple while Homo sapien ones were covered in beads and offerings. the neanderthals intelligence was based on competition. Homo sapiens were more emotional and their struggle was more with the land rather than other creatures.

I'm quite sure they were brown arabs like Egypt is now. They used blacks as slaves.

>Homo Erectus
>Muh dick

It all makes sense now

Yes, he sent me an email about an inheritance he has acquired.

You know what's really interesting about that is niggers will brag about how they lack neanderthal DNA. The only race which has this lack of DNA I believe. By pure coincidence they're also the most worthless.

No no nubians was kings. Do you not know all kings is black dude, wtf

Yes. He's Microsoft, bill gator take his brain when he was looking for wotamellun drink.

I think we've met before. You're that one German with a sense of humour.

No no, humor is illegal in Syria.

tldr. IQ is not intelligence. There are millions of protein variants in africa yet undiscovered.

>Australians

This. Stupid white man think aids is diseases, is just new protein

I'm fairly sure that there is a tiny little bit more than that. I mean, there is a reason why our ancestors left africa ASAP and never looked back.

This. The New-Syrian Dominion doesn't tolerate humor.
Reported to the local Sharia upkeepers.

Yes Africans are the only one missing Neanderthal DNA as they never left Africa, but Neanderthal did. East Asians also have another species called Denisovans which evolved from Neanderthals.

How do they know about them then if they're undiscovered

Kek

Why these white slaves wear horns? Is to identify devil?

Weren't there plenty of African city states around the coastal areas? If I'm not mistaken, Europeans and Arabs traded with them and slavery was a large part of their comodity.

>Is to identify devil?
Yes, they're Yakub's creation.

niggers are closer to australopithecus.

Mashallah

Yes, but they had not used wheels until the 19th century, on the west coast at least.

Aren't those white guys Libyans?

More like homo sapiens chimping out and killing all the smarter stronger autistic Neanderthals and taking their women as sex slaves

No no, Libriarians mostly white is racist job

>genetic diversity
>statistically the smartest
It looks like your parents weren't "genetically diverse" enough if you think that's a rational conclusion.

That's why the ethiopians were somewhat civilized, they'd been living alongside the silk road for 900 years and trading with Arabs

Wheel stupid anyway, Voodoo god give legs, what use wheel good? No. Is bedsheet

Berbers, I think?

That doesn't make sense, how do you even make a city without wheels? If you were talking about inland dwelling Africans living in the jungles and savannah I'd believe you, but not with the city states

When jokes become reality:
youtube.com/watch?v=C9SiRNibD14

lookie here, dis gook be a raciss cracka

>he couldnt even steal a metal bike

stupid nigger

>mwf I'm 4% neanderthal.
Neanderthal super race reporting in.

Sub-Saharan Apefrican "cities" weren't "cities" m8. Look at "Great Zimbabwe". It was a wall surrounding huts. Niggers still carry pots on their heads.

not just the greatest inventions, neanderthals are believed to have been the most creative of all hominids, so their ancestors (white people) have produced some of the greatest art the world has ever seen.

Aren't they more related to Arabs than Africans?

Yes I send lightning to you. Voodoo god giving me.

Do you have science proof to dispute? No? You are disrespecting the holy space

This not space for dispute this place for talking only

are we absolutely sure that niggers are homo sapiens?

noice

You need to think right:

Metal is white devil , will break

Wood is voodoo god, tree strong

Are there any pure Homo-saipians left
Dont all blacks in america have atleast 10-20% neanderthal DNA just due to rapes and mixing?

>sapiens
I'm not sure about this part.

Check out the history of the middle easttttt

Western Saharan's have an IQ of 120 though. Unfortunately, nobody's been able to test them

No white man rape slave. Black man clean. Stop lie, white men penis small. No slave ever, history is to keep black people down because we invent everything
Black man penis horsey, very animal

No idea, though they've been semetic (lot of jews and sunnis) for more than 1100 years so it's possible. I was always under the impression that arabs are a mongrel race of africans and asians and euros etc. anyway but again I'm not sure.

The people who aren't ancestors of neanderthals are Africans

Intricate entry system to make sure white people get lost in the maze.

What is this supposed to prove, you proved him right, this is not a city.

Middle east isn't subsaharan

Native Americans have a higher percentage of Neanderthal DNA than Whites, yet stayed primitive for the most part.

This is the most mad I've ever seen a german, what happened hans?

Sounds like you've been supplanted bait.

No, we have 2-4% neanderthal DNA and africans are still mostly african seeing as white men didn't fuck the ones in africa very much, (unless you're french, fucking nigger-lovers) just the ones we brought back in chains

Check out the many t's at the end of his post I do not believe he had this in history yet.

No.

>neanderthals were stuck using the same technology for several thousand years until mankind appeared on the scene and improved on their designs
>now the descendants of neanderthals mock others for their lack of technological prowess

How do you know this then?

Kek you're shitposting, I'm shitposting.

Stop reading blogs, pick up a book for a change.
There is a reason your race were and are slaves, there is reason for you being treated like animals in the USA and for the historic scholars to compare your brain function to that of an ape.

You do not and will not ever have done anything signifanct for history, safe for placing the stones on the white house.

Just because we know a person has waterproof eyes or painless periods doesn't mean we know the genetic mechanism behind it.

African '''architecture''' everyone.
Why don't you show the great ''''walls'''' of benin, it's the worlds biggest mudpile and only took 650 years of non stop work to finish before the euros came and laughed their arses off at it before blowing it up.

It's common knowledge among Africans.
It's like how white people are the devil, all Africans know this. No need for sources or scientific evidence. Wutamelluns invented the world.

> smartest

They had a hard time with farming and making large cities for the most part, thanks to the fact that they didn't have any bovine to help till the soil. When European settlers first met the Native Americans they were still tilling the soil by hand which limited production.

>waterproof eyes
>eyes open under water causes irritation due to the pH of water and clogging of membranes

Yes. Waterproof.

Stop masturbating

Nooooo, Benin was Egypt 2.0 they had allium aluminum guns but white people is the devil so it didn't kill them cause white people devil so not alive

It seemed to be more like a continuation of existing walls into something more. At 16000km I don't think that's a small feat

It was fucking wooden sticks.

It was not a wall. It was a picket fence basically.