/wdg/ Wall Discussion General

>9 out of 10 economists agree, the wall makes sense?

What's your objective argument for or against the wall?

For: Fewer Spics.

for: it's absolutely necessary. Messico is actively doing nothing about it's border control. The higher the import tax, the better life will be for real americans.

ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT ARE OK THEY GOOD AND DINDU NUFFIN FUCK YOU WHITE PEOPLE REEEEEEE
That's my argument

We need it. It'll keep the poorer ones out. Of course there will still be ways in. We need to make it impossible for illegals to use any kind of welfare or get jobs here. Also when we catch and deport an illegal Mexico should be charged a fee. They're doing nothing to keep their people in.

For: any illegals who make it into the US will vote for liberal parties, which is why the libs are so pro-refugee. They deliberately neglect to protect Americans and demonize those who do in order to increase their power.

we won't pay for the wall that's it the rest it's ok

You will in the long term.

I live in Seattle and the idiots here voted to pay $45 billion for a light rail that goes like 60 miles. Before that I was against the wall. Now $20 billion for a 2500 mile wall seems like a great deal.

Except you will sweetie. Ok? Ok.

the light rail is pretty sweet though

you can do all you want with the immigrants but we ain't paying shit nigga
pay it then it's your country you can do all you want
why it's the light rail so expensive I want them here too a light rail that cross all the country would be nice

hmmm, no sweetie, we are going to jump the wall anyways.
sips tea*

its a desert. a huge desert where the wall is supposed to be. a fence is useless if its not manned. no one is going to man the stupid border wall. put motion detectors instead.

>Light rail across all of Mexico
>Stops every quarter kilometre
>People can enter without buying a ticket like they're supposed to
I think you'd be better off with a donkey cart, my amigo.

premisses: The wall stops illegal immigration

effects:
Illegal immigration stops, halting the influx of labour. The supply of labour (illegal immigrants) stagnates/falls while the demand of labour (employers) still seek employees.

1. If supply&demand both stagnates -> nothing happens.
2. if supply stagnates and demand grows -> wages will rise.
3. if supply drops and demand stagnates -> wages will rise.

Who will benefit the most?

Low income groups
No education groups
-> Most likely blacks

no problem paying for it now that everything is in perspective. We should put solar panels on the american side to pay for it. or perhaps a rail track.

I'm not super impressed. though I guess more stops might get me to use it more. way over priced though.

if they get jobs they'll have a work ethic which will end the welfare trap state and restore family values to the black community

>we civic nationalism nao

yes, our first step to ethnic nationalism

The wall wont do shit, they will either climb it or just overstay visas
But it should happen, just as a simple fuck you to Mexico. Bonus points if the madman actually gets them to pay for it

sort yourself out first, waffle.

agreed

>jump a wall
>a fucking manlet spic

t.Alejandro Muñoz Rosaldo Flores

You will still pay anyways

Illegals cost tax payers $99 Billion a year. Makes complete sense to end that shit by spending on a wall.

source?

So there is a 99 billion dollars market that liberals and jews dont wanna lose. The wall is not gonna fix your inmigration problem, but it is a symbolic totem of the emperor Trump and the meme wars. WE need the wall.

Seattle smells like piss if it doesn't rain for a day. Get rid of those fucking creep tumors the lefties call the homeless.

BUILD IT