FUCK DRUMPF FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

THEY'RE TAKING AWAY OUR TACOS! WE CAN'T LET THIS STAND! HOW CAN YOU BAN YUMMY TACOS? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU???

abc7.com/politics/ice-protesters-block-101-freeway-onramp-in-downtown-la/1747197/

Other urls found in this thread:

ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form
mundohispanico.com/noticias/atlanta-georgia/inmigracion-intercepto-su-camioneta-de-trabajo-video
youtube.com/watch?v=DhI7H_aDCmE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Flood their hotlines with fake reports, it will get their paranoia to hilarious levels

This is what happens when Donballs Plompf shows his true racist ideas. The people will rise up and take the presidency back for the real winner. Hillary got 3 million more votes ffs. You nazis are delusional.

>raids on taco stand off of 969

>Trump deports 6 million illegals.
>Wins the 2020 popular vote by 3 million.

This.

Google some addresses in Texas. Call with an accent. Then they'll believe you're concerned about being deported. Foreigners welcome to help call them.

More hotlines

>Raiding taco stands

I hope some of those cunts are legal because I love that food

They have a txt only number too so you don't even have to call, just use a Google voice number to txt them some bullshit address

But don't call now it's 3am wait 5 hours

Couldn't these people get hit with obstruction of justice?

>>raids on taco stand off of 969

do it

>Google some addresses in Texas. Call with an accent.

Policia have come! Zay are tekking my mama a-way! Arriba! Arriba!

you can ask your neighbors if they have kebab, its similar

LOL "Raids on taco stands" I've never been more proud of my country or president

>calls others delusional

ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form

Link to report the illegals on your area. Don't forget to report the cases of obstruction of justice as well. If ICE is doing a purge, they will check out these reports, especially if there are many of them

10k law enforcers. Is it Christmas or what

Fuck kebabs and fuck tacos. Die you shitskin scum.

>fires seex-shooter

ahahahahaha
get fucked you fucking criminals

This.

Tell them you got pulled over by ICE in places they're almost certainly not.
It will make them panic and think they're everywhere.

Spic Kristallnacht when

Even if they don't have a conviction, they are still there illegally.

They have no rights if they aren't a citizen

Deport the pricks DONALD

Call those hotlines and tell them random locations to throw them off.

How is this not illegal? Why would someone with legitimate papers need an attorney?

If they refuse to be deported I hope they eventually start tallying a body count.
Get these filthy creatures out of my country.
Don't care about their food or their (((culture))) may they just go away.
Get them all! Prior or no priors take those fuckers down. Muy bein muy bein
shove those tacos down their bocos and shoot the fuckers

That's even better, thanks!!

I wish...but I think they would claim that they're not trying to interfere, but they're trying to ensure that the rights of the non-citizen are being represented. They'll claim to be a a non-citizen advocacy group.

kek

Me neither! It's such an obvious way to get Mexicans. As an example, here in Phoenix, that's where many of the illegals congregate. Also, look outside Wal-Marts, Lowes improvement store, Home Depot, etc. There are always day laborers outside. Lock 'em up.

Like Ann Coulter said, "It's like Christmas every morning [with Trump as President]."

>straight outta atlanta

mundohispanico.com/noticias/atlanta-georgia/inmigracion-intercepto-su-camioneta-de-trabajo-video

Trump's a madman desu taking his anger over the muslim ban on poor people trying to make a living

>ICE is clamping down on these illegal tacos on day fucking one

amazing

>raids on taco stand

Well, that's one of the problems with our constitution. Our rights apply to non-citizens as well. They get due process, equal protection under the law, and all of that nonsense. So they definitely have rights, but they can certainly be ejected from the country. And you can expedite the deportation process.

Pic related my reaction to people being deported.

>going against the law of your own country
what a bunch of fucking traitors

So you're telling me you won't miss these babes?

Why so heartless desu

>enforcing the law is a nightmare

That's wonderful news! Finally! I've been waiting for people to start respecting our immigration system. We have THIRTY MILLION illegal immigrants. It's insane.

Nice tits, but I'm a fag. Kek

LITERALLY NAZI GERMANY

[screeching]

I was bummed to see that. We should give them reservations like the Indians so we can get our cheep sopes.

Yes, it's easy to see the enthusiasm for Hillary. I'm sure the people are crying out for her. Look at her rallies...

hahah get rekt u beaner invaders. fuck facebook, google and apple. i hope trump kicks your shit in.

It's so... so beautiful.

do you think Trump will speed this up as a revenge for suspending the Muslim ban?

>illegals will finally begin living in fear at the prospect of being deported
words cannot describe my joy

>babes
>fat
>can't even make a bed properly

>raids on taco stand
I can't fucking breathe

>raids on taco stand

Holy shit

youtube.com/watch?v=DhI7H_aDCmE

VIDEO FOOTAGE

ITS HAPPENING

Mexican food is the easiest cusine to make by far. If you can't make tacos then you really suck at life in general.

>taking away our tacos

Guys... maybe we were wrong?

It's ok, burritos are better anyway.

No sheckles, we won't miss them.
Besides, beaner women become big fat barrels as they age.

>muh white nationalism is not violent je-
friends!

>"""""""""muslim""""""""" ban and court appeals are just a diversion to draw attention away from the right win deportation squads

he can't keep getting away with it

victory cannot be achieved without sacrifice

Fuck you.

San Diego where I live has better Mexican food than in Mexico.