Wikileaks Tweets

Notice the steel beams not being melted by jet fuel. What did Assange mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

airliners.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=763879
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

notice you are an idiot and that is a jet engine in testing conditions and you are an idiot shill?

Also this engine is F119

Jet engine something119. Probably just a coincidence.

Hello Neighbourino

what I notice is that you are one rare motherfucker

if Assange drops the truth on 911 i will personally move to the embassy and suckle his toes every day for the rest of his life

>friendly nod

Someone sold the blueprints of f22 to Chinese. It's a reference.

I dunno. Jet fuel not melting steel beams with a mirror of 911 in the engine type used. Maybe I have completely crossed over to the meme side, but this seems a bit currious.

Include me in the screencap nigger

...why the fuck is he tweeting about a craptor engine?

>all steel is the same
>the conditions of the jet engine setup and WTC are exactly the same and comparable

Kys yourself to peaces

Oh. Fuck.

Jet exhaust temps and raw jet fuel burning produce very different temperatures

I have the one fucking clue everyone forgot about on 9/11, maybe because I wasn't 2 years old like the rest of the faggots here.

When the cleanup and recovery crews began their work on ground zero and lower Manhattan they found a jet engine that didn't belong to any of the commercial jets that crashed into the two buildings.

The same goes for the Pentagon, there is more evidence there than the trade centers if you're willing to look.

I remember that too.

Not to mention that high temperatures clearly don't change the mechanical properties of Steel at all.

*rolleyes*

Probably because the engine was from a 747 and those engines only need to be slightly modified to be used on a 767....

airliners.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=763879

Here's a related forum topic on the subject. Nothing to do with 9/11, so no conspiratards.

Here's some food for thought. If you would go to an etymological dictionary and type in ground zero you would get:

>1946, originally with reference to atomic blasts. In reference to the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attack on New York, it was in use by Sept. 13.

>9/11 truth

Hello tinfoils.

yes

the steel of wtc was reinforced with asbestos...

-oh fug!

so you're suggesting the engines from the aircraft that struck the pentagon melted in their own exhaust and that's why there weren't any engines present at the crash site.
interesting hypothesis, user. i don't immediately hate it, but then again i'm brain-dead idiot so take that for what it's worth.

Not enough to make it liquid you daft geezer!