My love for u burns like 600 jews

Why is my alma mater reverse-Jewing with this hate speech about the 60 Jews that died in the Holocaust?

wjactv.com/news/nation-world/anti-semitic-valentine-sparks-protest-at-michigan-college

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b3RYrQSir7k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Only 6 Jews died in the Holocaust?

But I thought it was .6 jews

Sounds like a "Hey Rabbi" moment. Also, why are (((they))) assblasted over .06 of a Jew getting shoah'd?

When I see you, my heart melts like the steel beams.

But seriously why would germany save .006 jews from the russian holocaust?

Topfucking Kek
we have to meme this harder

Jew don't even exist guys, they never did.

So the big nosed individuals are reptilians or ayy lmaos?

You don't 'meme' about stuff like that, man. What's wrong with you? 000.6 lives is enough for one century.

My sides!

Germany should apologize for giving birth to .006 jew

>Sounds like a "Hey Rabbi" moment.
idk senpai, those funny valentine cards are a moderately obscure Sup Forums meme.
The hey rabbi moments are the ones that are completely out of touch with anything.

Yeah, but we would have wrote 6 gorilion or something

Wait... so Germany saved the lives of 6 poor Jews during WW2?

Later recounts raised it to 60, I believe.

>we

Nice to see that you're visiting your birthplace of Budapest, George. Shame we won't be able to see you hanging from the gallows (hopefully we will), but maybe your son can take your place.

I'm all for jokes and free speech but 0.0006 Jews died in the Holocaust it seems a little insensitive

its a beautiful thing knowing that Germany was able to save 600 Jews during the greatest war in world history, completely putting their own needs aside

Apparently they were weighed by their ashes.

Hitler himself literally saved the lives of 600 poor Jews during WW2. The British bombers blew the food supply lines to the refugee camps. That's what really happened. Germany just wanted to take in refugees.

Eggsactly!

Actually, Dr Mengele resurrected 6000 dead jew

I heard Hitler blessed 60,000 Jews in his consecration camps

Wait.... Dr Mengele was responsible for the 2nd coming of Jesus Christ? and the 3rd and the 4th and the 5th and 6th and 7th and the 8th and the 9th and 10th and the 11th..... and....

Obviously this man is a great miracle worker akin to John the Baptist.

Votes for Dr. Mengele to be praised as a saint, say I. I.

You guys are seriously trying to downplay the 600,000 Jews that died in the holocaust?

We would never try to downplay the heroic rescue of 60,000 Jews by German forces during WW2.

How can all of you make fun of the death of 6,000,000 million refugees that Hitler was helping to house, feed and employ out of the kindness of his heart?

Baby boomer shits on social media actually think this is abhorrent & inexcusable proof that Republicans are literal Nazis.

It's OK if the lefty Jews make jokes, though: youtube.com/watch?v=b3RYrQSir7k

>"Hey @ College Republicans at CMU, wanna talk about this anti-semitic "Valentine" you passed out today?"

Guaranteed (((they))) made it themselves.

Holy shit, that was so bad. Even the audience didn't laughed, only 1-2 forced laughter from the same woman

Of course it was "hey rabbi'd."

Bums me out that this shit is happening at CMU. I was there in the mid 90s. Yeah, we had a few off-their-rocker types (read: very few), but I legit feel bad for you people around college age now. I hope Gen Z does what they're supposed to do. They need to "Travis Bickle" the garbage these cunts propagate.

600 jews isn't much. It's like, one ashtray and a half.

>isn't much

You're right.

It's not enough.

Jimmy Kimmel was probably suffering through that everyday during that time. Bless his heart.

Zyklon B is a meme. Its for bug infection, not jew killing

Kek! I hope you don't spend time in the pen for that gem, Hans.

>Zyklon B mine.

Can't you make a joke in America anymore?