Conquering Germany

Why the hell do mudshits believe they can achieve what even the roman empire failed to accomplish?

We will slaughter them like we slaughtered the romans.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XsPOKoNKii4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because some Germans do not want Germany to be protected. You are fighting not only the Muslims, but also your own, who have been brainwashed to believe that your people deserve to suffer.

isn't it more like the other way around atm?

yeah exactly.
Like yoi slaughtered the roman.
Like.you destroyed civilization

Do you believe that it was a good thing to destroy the Roman Empire? FFS Kraut your country deserves to get fucked.

If it has not been completely stricken from history, look at some of the Nazi propaganda about Jews and communists pre WW2. A lot of it is astonishingly correct. Communists were emboldened by lax government laws and social acceptance of "political viewpoints". And the Jews? Well we all know the Reich was definitely
right on the money. Give the invader an inch and they will take a mile until they think that they own you. Until the people rise up that is.

>isn't it more like the other way around atm?

It is. At the moment.

Not long now before Islam will be Germany's and Sweden's official religions.

This will mean only one country got the right version of Islam and violence can only solve the problem.

Strap on your biggest dragon dildos and favorite cuck-magazines, prep the bulls for war!

indeed. it was a good thing. a decaying empire full of degenerates and rotten characters unable to restore its former glory. we did them a favor. and the Romans accepted it unlike the British. they wanted to preserve their Empire at all costs - and look at it now.

Because you are soft, defenseless, weak, and womanly

Roman-era Germans =\= contemporary GERMans. All good ones died in WW2.

what are you krauts thoughts on the HRE?

>Do you believe that it was a good thing to destroy the Roman Empire? FFS Kraut your country deserves to get fucked.

Did i imply that? No.

I just stated that we can defeat anyone if we want. Obviously we can't defeat the whole world.

>Do you believe that it was a good thing to destroy the Roman Empire?

That, is another topic altogether - and more in line to what we currently are facing, truth be told. Unchecked immigration brought the empire to its heel, alongside with a string of bad rulers.

What op wants to - faultily - allegde the current situation, is the romans defeat in the battle of teutoburg. But, as I said before, the current situation isn't a military invasion, but an economic one.

>mudshits believe etcetera etcetera

Well, Hans. For one thing they've already succeeded. Your country is beyond the point of being cucked, at this point in time Germany or "Deutschland" is KEKED to the point that German men would glady spread their ass cheeks for the mudshit cock.

Come back when there's a nationwide pogrom against Mudshits alright, Cuck? Until then you're in no position to act like you're tough shit.

After 70 years of brainwashing?
You're already doomed, Hans.
>inb4 you're doomed too
We have mayors with Mussolini's bust in their office still

>Roman-era Germans =\= contemporary GERMans. All good ones died in WW2.

Nice meme faggot. You would be surprised how many good fighting-age germans there still are.

Look what happened to the viking nation Sweden :^)

dont be so butthurt just because your people is only known for surrendering.

Ok but while slaughtering muslims be sure to compose some decent music.

Just like Germany it looks all cucked beyond repair but if you really believe that there is no resistance, you just bought into the demoralizing media narrative.

you niggers beat the romans by stabbing them in the back

then they left you alone to pursue more important things

Should have united sooner

HRE was a good thing. It was the go to for German Nationalists and the Romantic movement. It was the base for German Knightliness and Morality. Praise our Czech brothers for playing such a major role in this. Will we ever unite again?

>like we slaughtered the romans
sure bud

>germans
>no history
>steal nordic history
>"ayy we wuz vikangz n shieeet"

>based hitler
>shitty german architechture
>steals roman and greek architechture
>"ayyyy we wuz romans n shieet"
>claims when rome fell western civilization fell

>ayy we wuz odinists n shieet
>ayy we wuz teutonic n shieet
>ayy we wuz blitzkrieg n shieet
>ayy fuck you we wuz aryans n shieet

pick one nigger

Muds will not divide us.

I want Europe to uncuck guise. A single (one) German shitlord, charismatic and high T can change this. A German-descended man is saving my country right now.

I'm not ethnically German or anything, but I have faith that you bros can dismantle this. You are smart enough, you are, somewhere deep, deep down inside capable of it.

>you niggers beat the romans by stabbing them in the back

We used the terrain. Romans were literally afraid of forests. How du you think the mudshits will react when they have to fight in the german woods?

>then they left you alone to pursue more important things

As a matter of fact there was no more important thing than to try to undo the humiliating defeats in our forests.

Nice try Ahmed.

>HRE
>German Nationalists
>German Knightliness and Morality
Your history is fucked.

not an argument

Is there a German opinion on Marcus Aurelius at all?

Like is he looked down on for the whole invasion/conquest thing?

Because you guys are cuckolds. Not only you, Europe has been practicing cuckoldry for so long.

How many Mudslims do you have in powerful positions in your government?

How many Europeans do we have in powerful positions in our governments?

Tbh the HRE was the only German political project that worked well for a long time and benefited Europe and its civilization overall

them digits dont lie. praise be kek

we already won. after 2 world wars Germans knew they would never achieve anything because the weak population of Europe feared their strength and would unite in numbers against them whenever the Germans were about to rise again. so they decided to show those people in reality what happens when the weak actually rule. - we only hide our power level. but every time Europe is about to go to shit for good - a true German will pop up and save the day. that's just how we are. we don't like to rule over people that don't appreciate us. so we educate them in one or the other way.

As does every society in the end times.

>We will slaughter them like we slaughtered the romans.

That's literally the opposite of what you're doing, Hans.

cuckmany is by today 20% foreigners. its over.

>when they have to fight in the german woods

Why would they go there? They'll just controll parts of the cities like in Brazil and slowly bleed you dry and then leave like they came or dwell in the ruins

Because Germans are almost as cucked as Swedes today, you fucking pussies deserve your incoming caliphate

daily reminder that most germans aren't even aryan

swiss is much more though

i know its many germans
still he who lives in the cuckshed should not throw cuck around

>belgium

Because Germans are not like they used to be, who are you trying to deceive? You can't even control random rapists on the streets anymore

>Because you guys are cuckolds. Not only you, Europe has been practicing cuckoldry for so long.

You just ate the media narrative. There may be widespread cockoldry in our politics hut don't confuse this fwct with the opinions held by the general public.

>How many Mudslims do you have in powerful positions in your government?

A lot actually.

>How many Europeans do we have in powerful positions in our governments?

None.

With a 80% W/L ratio?

Yeah people are stupid. Nothing new.

we had a bigger infestation before and we all know how that ended

The west cannot survive without Germanic vitality, honor and heroism. It's one of the things people have admired most about you all (including your Nordic cousins) throughout history.

Germbros pls ride the tiger.

Well go on then, seems all you've done so far is roll over and ask for more. Sad.

I was there in Hamburg on the 31st Dec 2015 when they bussed in all the immigrants from their camps, I saw them at the trainstation assaulting and abusing Germans, I saw them beating and shooting fireworks at the homeless, I also saw them lining up for free food at the food vans and kicking homeless out of the lines while waving Syrian flags.

As far as I'm concerned Germany fell that Month, I'll unfortunately never return.

At least our Extreme right party had 24 % of all votes a decade ago, and is now again becoming increasingly popular, while you all voted Merkel into office and possibly Schulz. BTFO

lol u lost both wars, cuck men strong women

No, you had less than a million jews. And it ended with your cities in ruins, your country occupied, your population now facing extinction and replacement, your country ran by Jews, the Jews having an ethnostate of their own with nukes and you having none of that. Am I missing something?

>Am I missing something?
yes. they are loving it.

Germans are fucking disgusting.

DOIN A BANG UP JOB THERE SO FAR HANS

>That's literally the opposite of what you're doing, Hans.

Wait for it.

>You are fighting not only the Muslims, but also your own

funny coming from a nation that has young women in the millions protest and its own legal system do anything to reverse its presidents orders

At least our Extreme right party had 24 % of all votes a decade ago, and is now again becoming increasingly popular, while you all voted Merkel into office and possibly Schulz.

>while you all voted Merkel

Merkel changed her views over night 180 causing 18 months of infighting and the probable loss of her party in the next election

We are and have been for years, do something.

>actually believes the Germanians slaughtered the Romans
>has never heard of Germanicus and how he pushed the Germanians shit in abd slaughtered them in every battle until they started running away at the sight of Romans

During the next two years, he led his 8-legion army into Germania against a coalition led by Arminius, which had successfully overthrown Roman rule in a rebellion in 9 AD. In 14 AD, his legions routed and destroyed most of the Bructeri and recovered the lost Eagle of the 19th Legion during a raid. His major success was the capture of Arminius' pregnant wife Thusnelda in May 15, her father Segestes gave her to him.[7] He let Arminius' wife sleep in his quarters during the whole of the time she was a prisoner. He said, "They are women and they must be respected, for they will be citizens of Rome soon." He was able to devastate large areas and eliminate any form of active resistance, but the majority of the Germanic peoples he encountered fled at the sight of the Roman army into remote forests. The raids were considered a success since the major goal of destroying any rebel alliance networks was completed.

After visiting the site of the disastrous Battle of the Teutoburg Forest, where 3 Roman legions (15,000 men) had been killed in AD 9, and burying their remains,[8] he launched a massive assault on the heartland of Arminius' tribe, the Cherusci. Arminius initially lured Germanicus' cavalry into a trap and inflicted minor casualties, until successful fighting by the Roman infantry caused the Germanic peoples to break and flee into the forest.[9] This victory, combined with the fact that winter was fast approaching, meant Germanicus's next step was to lead his army back to its winter quarters on the Rhine. Germania Magna remained free and undefeated.

HRE was established, because the german elite, didnt want to wipe out the romans completly, but work together with them
Same mistake was repeated when conquering Konya in the 3. crusade and not destroy it,
Later the turks from there conquered Konstantinopel

In spite of doubts on the part of his uncle, Emperor Tiberius, Germanicus managed to raise another huge army and invaded Germania again the next year, in 16 AD. He forced a crossing of the Weser River near modern Minden, and then met Arminius' army at Idistaviso, further up the Weser, near modern Rinteln, in an engagement often called the Battle of the Weser River. Germanicus' leadership and command qualities were shown in full at the battle as his superior tactics and better trained and equipped legions inflicted huge casualties on the Germanic army with only minor losses.[10] One final battle was fought at the Angivarian Wall west of modern Hanover, repeating the pattern of high German fatalities forcing them to flee.[11]

With his main objectives reached and with winter approaching, Germanicus ordered his army back to their winter camps, with the fleet occasioning some damage by a storm in the North Sea.[12] Although only a small number of soldiers died, it was still an ominous end to a brilliantly fought campaign. After a few more raids across the Rhine, which resulted in the recovery of two of the three legion's eagles lost in 9 AD, Germanicus was recalled to Rome and informed by Tiberius that he would be given a triumph and reassigned to a different command.[13]

evah heard of charles de mangee mah niggah?

they will ficki ficki you out of existance....

they didn't come in to fight you
after they split their forces you people turned on them

The mudslimes strategic organised actions (by Turkey, Arabia and Iran) has been shifted from Europe to target primarily the US
While in europe they fortify their stand with their masses, getting weapons send in and carrying out terror attacks by a few, they couldnt win, if the USA is not subverted
If the mudslime would try to conquer Europe, they would face, after Trump got the country in order, a powerful US force in the west
and a very concerned China and India in the east
The USA being subverted by mudslimes is the forefront for us to fight against, fight for freedom !
Im happy the USA still have men who want to protect it, thats why the mudslime progress slows down currently and could be reversed to some extend
The next problem we would face, is to drive the mudslime people back to their home countrys and stop this bullshit of, immigrants have the same rights like citizen of the country and therefore devaluation of the citizen
Their fortification in the legal system is to be aimed at in the next move
If the mudslime would try some shit at this point in Europe, the first thing I do is to organise people and weapons... actually this could to be done now and I think our brother in the US would support this

>Is there a German opinion on Marcus Aurelius at all?
>Like is he looked down on for the whole invasion/conquest thing?
Germans dont know much of their history exept that they commited the holocaust against 6 million innocent jews. Which stands out as the single most despiceble act in history and germanys only thing of note.

>The Roman empire got destroyed by German tribes
This meme needs to end

That doesn't make what he said wrong, nor does it make him a hypocrite. In other words, not an argument.

We lost both wars against the whole world and until the very end of both wars the outcone wasn't clear.

To make things clear:

I am not fighting for the current german state. The sooner it collapses, the better so we can build a new state.

This one obviously is beyond repair i don't deny that fact.

Accelerationism is the key to success.

>tfw nazis were literally /ourguys/

youtube.com/watch?v=XsPOKoNKii4

>Destroyed Roman civilization, darkness for thousands of years
>Destroyed Europe twice in the World Wars
>Destroying Europe now with boatloads and buttloads of sand niggers
That's four times! When have Krauts ever done anything good? Some master race. Maybe Germans are the real Jews.

>Thinks they could repell invasion
>Can't win a world war

lul

lel muslims cant into proper farming.

What do you think will hapen if German farmers cut off the food supply?

Shtiskins will have to leave the inner cities and look for food in the countryside x)

>conquering Germany

It's like "stealing" the free samples of candy at Tesco

You guys gave up your land and women willingly

>(((win))) 2 world wars
>become indian and paki infested nigger shithole anyways

You really showed us, sadiq

Double repeating numerals confirm it!

At least our country is trying to keep out sandniggers as opposed to you welcoming in millions of them unvetted.

Will you vote NPD?

> implying Germany has woods

There are no Germany after the victors dismantled Prussia.

You Germans are too old, don't produce enough babies, importing third world breeders - you are dead.

The Romans fought men, islam will fight boys

NPD is a meme party which cosnist out of 50% Skinheads and 50% federal agents.

If you want to accelerate the big bang there are 2 ways:

Vote AfD to keep political tensions high in Germany and split it culturally and ethnically

Vote Leftist/Greens/SPD to turn Germany into their cultural marxist dystopia even faster and burn it all down and maybe rebuild from scrap

If we fall you will soon follow

Germany was a mistake.

I'm from Japan.
And I support this message.

At least you died before us. That's for 700 years of slavery. To see how your lineage succumb to the dust, fills my heart with joy.

>being this butthurt

lel back to the cabbage field with you, serf

No. As i seek the destruction of the current system i will vote for those who cause the most harm to it.

First of all not "you" but dumb GermanICS. Secondly, Arminius won through an ambush, not through proper war

They're allowed to protest because unlike your homeland we don't live in an Islamic caliphate yet.

it would be a perfect time to start NOW on the matter of that subject, cuck. because in 5 more years germans will be minority in your own country and as a german you will wonder how on earth did that happen

Please don't buy into the defeatist media narrative so easily. The current state might be lost, the german people certainly are not.

you arent the same Germans your ancestors were, your a bunch of fucking weaklings.

The romans tried to integrate the barbarians into their ranks the same way germany is trying to integrate niggers.

>w-we are alright hehe, millions of brainwashed cultural marxist demonstrating to abolish our nation is an expression of how uncucked we ware hehe
>muh constitution

Dude its not just germany were fighting Were fighint our own WESTERN BROTHERS the womans march, muh liberals etc i mean were fighting a two front war look how well those usually go :/

>you arent the same Germans your ancestors were, your a bunch of fucking weaklings.

Currently that is correct. At least i understand that as a foreign obsetver it must look like there is no will to survive left in germany.

But again: Do not confuse the will of the germans to survive with efforts to keep the current state alive.