Opinion of Steven Crowder

too cucked or what?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=lsVONO75utI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Kangaroos develop a symptom called Lumpy Jaw if you feed them too much bread.

They also have three vaginas

Pretty much seems like a Chad who stopped being a fucking meathead and read a book for once.

He is an idiot who doesnt know how the world works and although slightly less close-minded than the liberals he still fails to see many problems and their solutions.

He's tolerable when he's not trying to be funny.

he's so insufferably unfunny. thought I was the only one who thought that

Comedy is hit and miss, but a decent watch as long as you're not too triggered by quite heavily christian opinions on certain topics.

crowder is way too aggressively far right man

this guy's like david duke on super male vitality and cocaine

Yep

Eh, he's okay.

whats wrong with david duke?

he's wayyy too extreme, dude is the fucking next coming of Hitler or something except worse. I get fucking scared when I see a clip of what he spews

Are these jokes? He's pretty tame compared to a lot of people, give me an example of what's too extreme or too far right?

tfw aussie can't even shitpost

what do you have to live for man

yes

david dukes sound, he seems at least human unlike steven 'FGM the MSM' Crowder

Hahaha Steven Crowder is super tame in my opinion I just see him as another conservative asshole american, like compared to BPS he is absolutely nothing.

if Crowder knew you were posting this about him, he would fucking kill you for heresy, he didnt become the poster child for the north american nazi revolution by NOT being ruthless.

His Young Turks impressions are brilliant

>GET THE FUCK OFF THE PHONE

Too 1488 for me. Can't be prouder with Crowder and still fit in with polite society.

He's that guy who actually went to canada to see how "wonderful" their healthcare actually is, right?

This video title is just embarrassing

I cant fucking watch that video because there is so much autism in it.

His impersonations of Chenk are pure gold.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=lsVONO75utI

I think that's the point.

I fucking hate when people describe THEIR OWN RANTS/SPEECHES as "destroying" their opposition or whatever. Its so tacky.

Jesus Christ, stop posting this fucking lunatic. I know we're on Sup Forums and all, but this guy's just fucking nuts.

You can't just go on FOX and say "Just earlier today I machete-raped a pack of niggers with 7 small children and later today I'm gonna roast a Synagogue and all the subhuman kikes in it with napalm, whacha gonna do to stop me, faggots?".

He's pretty good but since he went daily we only get like a third of the content we used to get on youtube from him.

I'm still not sure if he is chubby or slightly buff

I meant how autistic the guests are, they try to play it off like they are smart and shit dont know why it triggers me so much... Probably because that paul kekhson faggot keeps talking bullshit about history "Oh look at me I have a map behind me it makes me smart!" And then he calls the crusades a defensive war.... like rly nigga?

Is it a parody of a title of another video?

Nope.

he makes moonman look like a fucking marxist

He does not like Trump. He is in that "boutique conservatism" vein with Mark Levin, Ben Shapiro and Glen Beck

He tried to save face by not getting on the Trump train 100% because he knew Trump wouldn't win. This alienated most of his audience. I still like him but it's hit or miss.

i think he's really attractive

Aside from the edgy faggots here, we love him.

Thus guy is way too hardcore. Makes anglin and duke look like fucking carebears and my little pony. Too far, bro

He's too young. I don't trust anyone younger than 35, seriously

You like steven crowder and call others egdy...

lurk more you filthy casual

>he knew Trump wouldn't win
wait, which timeline am I on now

Basic bitch cuckservative, not very intelligent either

>Chad
>believes in and practiced abstinence until marriage

Kek, he's just a pretty good looking dweeb.

Next level marketing, cutting out middlemen by selling shitty overpriced dishes and cups.

He unironically stood behind El Rato and thus he revelead his neo-con agenda.
Neo-cons are part of the problem but they walk the right country road to the Trump highway

Far too extreme. He went to Iraq under the guise of entertaining the troops, but snuck out of the base in a tank and crashed it into an Iraqi children's hospital.

He wants to end nigger abortions and is calling it "black genocide".

Typical cuckservative. Fuck this faggot.

nah thats just reverse shitposting

Classic Christian Conservative so we can at least find common ground. I'd rather deal with it has guys like he and Gavin and gave occasional disagreements about the mechanisms of conservatism than have a single liberal left alive.

He looks like he should have starred in a daytime Disney Channel show about a Tennessee family some time in the mid 2000's.

>this guy is considered good looking in the US

No wonder you all want to get BLACKED.

Im a big fan of Steven "White Power" Crowder, but I have to say some of the things he says are a little extreme even for me.

Why do they call him crowder?

Someone make a BLACKED edit of this photo, it's too good.

No he isn't. Shut up you moron.

He's getting noticeably fatter than Cenk.