Manchildren of Sup Forums, will you answer the call when the time comes?

Manchildren of Sup Forums, will you answer the call when the time comes?

The crusade is a rapidly growing meme, normies are DEUS VULT-ing in their facebook groups. We know how meme magic works and it's only a matter of time. The mainstream media has given up on subtlety and is effectively waging a propaganda war against a full half of the political spectrum.

The real question is; will you be able to stand up to your employer, your friends and family and defy them as they call you a "racist" and an "Alt-right extremist", you're not "literally a Nazi" are you user?

It's coming, we all feel it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F4OsrmrwKsc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How about we start going back to church before we call for another crusade?
We have to reconnect with a
millennium of sacred history first.

youtube.com/watch?v=F4OsrmrwKsc

What the fuck is the alt right?

I already am known as "that guy" by everyone. I wear the Identitarian symbol on my jacket all the time.

Not even religious and I can't wait for it.

damn thats a big ass snake id be scared as fuck to grab that thing. he didnt even grab it high enough up the neck it could easily bite his arm still

I started getting ready last year.

Went from 225lbs 19% bmi to 195 8% bmi, learned my way around a firearm, have a pantry full of nonperishables, and have been practicing growing vegetables (it's hard, but not that hard). Bought a ranch in the middle of nowhere and stocked that too.

When shit hits the fan, fucking find me. I'll teach you how to live.

stop LARPing mate

Teach us your vegetable skills

He better not try that shit with me.

We have way too much stuff to deal with here at home to consider venturing to the other side of the globe and die for israel

Is having deus vult on your fingers, but in runes degenerate?

Yeah I'll fight. I can't wait. I feel like this is our generation's calling. Our Great War

Do you not think it will start at home?

Ideally, something like this will happen all over the western world simultaneously.
Germany went full 3rd Reich once, but the rest of the west wasn't on the same page and that's why it didn't end well.

Christians are not my friends. They are the enemy, and I would kill them without any remorse.

Ouch, watch that edge Muhammad.
We've got your wife.

YOU DON'T KNOW WHO ARE YOU TALKING WITH I WOULD BUTCHER YOU LIKE A GOAT FUCKER PIC RELATED IT'S ME AND MY FRIENDS

I know exactly what I'm talking to and it makes me sick. Go fuck a hog and then get out of Spain.

t. Espinosa

I feel it too. Its like static electricity. Angry most of the time now. Sure, I'll fight, got nothing better to do. Not against ruskies tho we gotta have a northern alliance and roll south.

How do you know you weren't part of the "normies" all along? Normies are easily influenced by their environment and hardly ever think for themselves. Whatever is the cool thing right now is where they go. All these alt-right and borderline alt-right opinions are quite popular, although maybe not voiced out loudly in public. Also, how is Sup Forums not mainstream? Sup Forums is one of, if not the, most popular board on this site judging by visitors. This is the most normie board on Sup Forums. What makes you think you're different?