Holy shit, Sup Forums BTFO

holy shit, Sup Forums BTFO

You realize the Germans didn't bomb themselves. I suggest you pick up a history book if you can find one on that backward little nigger island you're on.

Nah that's just allied war crimes?

I THINK he's implying white people bombed white people, which is fucking retarded because after WW2 It's not like the allies were returning home to fucking Berlin.

Implying that Zionist jews are white

Regardless they used white people to do their bidding against other white people.

>puerto niggeran took the bait

That's a Sup Forums image associating niggers with enemy forces destroying cities. Ergo, niggers are an enemy and must be treated as one.
Nice one there.

>niggers chimpout and destroy property that doesn't belong to them for no reason
>this is the same as German cities being firebombed by the ally forces in ww2

>anglos
>white

ITT Fritz gets triggered

Nah I cranked that out in paint.net to get some (you)'s, thank you senpai

>muh allied war crimes
They should have dropped those two bombs on you instead of the Japs.

I guess all those american's born of German immigrant parents become not white once born on American soil huh?

Except we didn't commit any crimes (that were undeserved) unlike the allies.

The Superior Anglo didn't commit any crimes (that were undeserved) unlike the Eternal Aryan. Anglo stronk. Dresden bombing - greatest day of my life.

You don't need that proxy anymore, Anglo.

Holy Shit! A Jew that doesn't like Germans. Wew. so edgy.

You put me in the oven. The Anglos gave me some clay. Why should I like you?

Because if they didn't oven you you'd have no clay, Hitler is sort of like your guys messiah if you think about it.

>tfw the krauts can't even deny the12 gorillion without getting arrested so they just stop responding

Cromwell was a mistake

Pay back

No need to be so salty, Greatest Ally.

White people EVEN destroy their neighborhoods better, blacks BTFO!

>top - how niggers fight their enemies
>ganging up on an unoccupied vehicle while in the safety of the black neighborhood

>bottom - how white people fight their enemies
>using technologies that can decimate civilizations within weeks through superior strategy and tactics

I don't care what you think. simple as that. you always were and always will be a pleb tier race of people without aristocracy, knightliness or moral compass. you never went through an evolution of character. why would anyone take someone like that serious? Haha. I'm sorry for you, Schlobro. Especially since i can respect a lot of the mixed Jermans in our history. They were on a good way to become something greater than their forefathers. But i guess the weaker ones in your ranks will always win because of that.

So, when are they going to rebuild the 3rd Temple? Also, was the "botched" raid on Yemen by the US part of the negotiations between Israel and Saudi Arabia over the Greater Israel Project?

Average black 85

>international finance drags you into war and bombs you into pieces
>HAHAHAHA YOU NAZIS DESTROYED YOURSELVES :DDDD

holy shit, shills are dumb as fuck!

How many niggers did hitler kill?

>a pleb tier race of people without aristocracy, knightliness or moral compass
Oy vey. Antisemite!
Germans sure are known for their excellent moral compass. So when are you planning to destroy Europe again?

>international finance forced Germany to invade Poland

>Average black 85

>when are they going to rebuild the 3rd Temple
Next Thursday.

>was the "botched" raid on Yemen by the US part of the negotiations between Israel and Saudi Arabia over the Greater Israel Project?
Of course.

stop Larping as a Jew.

What makes you think I'm LARPing, Hans?

>Poles persecute and massacre ethnic Germans and prevent them from fleeing
>Germany contacts France and Britain to resolve the situation
>they don't answer
>invade Poland
>"OMG FOKKEN NAZI DICTATOR ATTACKS INNOCENT POLAND AND STARTS WW2!!!!!!!"
WW2 started when the western allies decided to they wanted a global war to serve their banking masters.

>anglo
>white
ayy lmao anglos are dirty island inbreeds

Gott Strafe England

>war crimes
kek

I can say a lot of bad stuff about Jews. But at least they know how to argue. maybe you are just above or below average. anyway you rely on dusty merchant clichés.

What is there to argue about with you? You can say "bad stuff" about Jews all you like, but the reality is that Germany has always been a nation of fuckups one way or another, and your current pitiful situation is just another variation of that.

I guess it's a myth unlike Katyn.

Yeah, white people really are great at anything they set their mind to huh.

Hitler helped you to get that clay. I mean literally.

now we're getting there.
You know that Nietzsche said that the weak will always win against the strong - because the weak have the Numbers on their side? and Numbers are more effective in the end? just look at World War European History. it was always a struggle of the few against the many. Unlike some of my fellow brothers, i don't blame you for all of this. You played your role - i agree to that - but you mostly did it when WW1 was already decided. the struggle of the Germans was only the struggle of a strong educated people with high moral values against the weak minded masses that didn't want to change or become better and stronger humans/ part of a strong civilization. you see - most people don't want to work. they are lazy and simply rely on the arrogance of the stupid. they feel superior for no good reason. hence we live in the world we live in now. and only the weak are unable to see this reality because they lack this quality of nature (this is not about race). What you guys - the Jews - did is simply side with those weak people for whatever reason. maybe you knew they were going to win - just like Nietzsche. I'm sure you have strong people of good character among you - but since you always side with the winners and the weak always win in the end - you seem to be part of those weak people yourself.

hiel hortler!

dude check his flag... it must be hard not to know if the dog or the donkey is your father. There is no time for education in this shithole. We all are glad they managed to have power here and there.

What was the driving factor in you making that abhorrent post?

Do you like watching the world burn?

Or are you actually that retarded?

>strong educated people with high moral values
I actually think you're a weak, boot-licking people with no moral values. This is reflected by your entire history of mindlessly worshipping and following it off a cliff. Since you like Nietzsche so much, I'm sure you'll be delighted to know that he actually shared my view of the German people.

mindlessly worshipping authority*

I've heard this argument before but haven't seen any real proof of it. I think the main problem is how the end of WW1 was handled, making Germany feel humiliated and resentful.

They should've been given back their land pre-WW1 to calm them down perhaps.

he didn't hate on them for being "submissive" - he hated them because he thought they were a bunch of drunk idiots being arrogant for no reason. and i agree with him. if you read it otherwise it must be a false translation. since i actually read his complete works in original GERMAN.

>Hitler helped you to get that clay. I mean literally

Havara agreement. There was no holocaust but a mass deportation. The dumb brits and yanks fell for every last jewish trick and spread jewish communism throughout the world. Hell look at how much we pay them yearly in extortion or else the just steal it all and attack us with false flags to bait us into fighting one of their enemies.

and desu. Germans never were and never will be boot-licking people. we sure have some major Cucks just like every other nation. But this whole meme is just fucking stupid. We worked together for our Freedom and our right to exist. Nothing wrong with that.

You know, the eternal anglo also bombed those rail tracks, effectively shoaing 60 billion (((civilians))) through starvation.
Not that you would care, you globalist cocksucker

Lol
>ohhhh shheeeiitttt itz uh earlee blak friday son

Vs
>war

Oh sweetie you are a tard and a half.

also Nietzsche said about the Jews that their religion is the perfection of every human weakness and that they worship death and nihilism even better than the Christians.

Peace Out my Jewish Brother.

He hated them for losing the capacity for free thought and for destroying culture. He mocked their "patriotism" which amounts to nothing more than following the leader. Perhaps you're the one who reads Nietzsche wrong if you don't understand this.

> Germans never were and never will be boot-licking people
Then why are they continually lead to destroy themselves and everything around them?

only the weak confuse creation and destruction.

they never made an attempt to destroy - they were driven by the will to create. the weak people feared them and destroyed Europe to save their asses - twice.

God bless Israel! God bless Judaism!

>which amounts to nothing more than following the leader

o yes. you sure read Nietzsche. Haha

>we're such fuckups because we're always trying to create but people won't let us
Okay, bruh.

>implying nietzsche didn't see the german version of nationalism as anything more than a tool for demagogues to appeal to the fears of the vulgar german mob
You literally have never read Nietzsche.

Well. it's just like i said. the nature of the human character is decadence and downfall because they don't like to struggle - this is an inherent weakness. and because most people are like that - Germans were always doomed to lose, just like every other great Civilization. Only the weakest survive until they finally are too weak to life any longer and so they go extinct. - Destruction btw. is the weak peoples form of the will to create. Name a bunch of people that are known for their destructive and revolutionary tendencies... could it be the Jews? o wow. Nietzsche actually makes a lot of sense.

Nietzsche was European - i agree. but so was Hitler and Wilhelm II.

I didn't get it. Is it some sort of low quality bait?

You're just driveling incoherently at this point.

>has no more arguments
>is trying to b8 me again

i'm still convinced you are larping. drop the proxy. are you from turkey?

>implying one needs to make arguments to dismiss non-arguments
I'm not LARPing, faggot. Stop deflecting. If you unironically think Nietzsche would approve of Germany's actions in WW1 and WW2, or of that Austrian monkey you worship like a god, you're deeply deluded.

Ironic, considering the fact that "white" originally referred exclusively to Anglo-Saxons.

Emotional Reasoning seems even less like Nietzsche to me.

"A state, is called the coldest of all cold monsters. Coldly lieth it also; and this lie creepeth from its mouth: "I, the state, am the people."
It is a lie! Creators were they who created peoples, and hung a faith and a love over them: thus they served life.
Destroyers, are they who lay snares for many, and call it the state: they hang a sword and a hundred cravings over them.
Where there is still a people, there the state is not understood, but hated as the evil eye, and as sin against laws and customs."

"The governments of the great States have two instruments for keeping the people dependent, in fear and obedience: a coarser, the army; and a more refined, the school."

>Germans never were and never will be boot-licking people.
dude what

Proof where? The balfour declaration was signed in 1919, after the Jews triggered WW2 via zionists in zionist poland genociding a bunch of german citizens, just so they could play victims and get sympathy to create Israel on top of Palestine with the help of the west. We've been fighting wars for israel ever since.

So again, where is the proof? 4 million Jews disappeared in 1 camp that was active for a year as a death camp. There should be evidence somewhere with these numbers, even though it's physically impossible for any of this to have happened.

>Proof where?
Russia, are you drunk again? You're wearing your flag wrong.

"Irgendwo gibt es noch Völker und Herden, doch nicht bei uns, meine Brüder: da gibt es Staaten.
Staat? Was ist das? Wohlan! Jetzt tut mir die Ohren auf, denn jetzt sage ich euch mein Wort vom Tode der Völker. Staat heißt das kälteste aller kalten Ungeheuer. Kalt lügt es auch; und diese Lüge kriecht aus seinem Munde: »Ich, der Staat, bin das Volk.«
Lüge ist's! Schaffende waren es, die schufen die Völker und hängten einen Glauben und eine Liebe über sie hin: also dienten sie dem Leben.
Vernichter sind es, die stellen Fallen auf für viele und heißen sie Staat: sie hängen ein Schwert und hundert Begierden über sie hin.
Wo es noch Volk gibt, da versteht es den Staat nicht und haßt ihn als bösen Blick und Sünde an Sitten und Rechten.
Dieses Zeichen gebe ich euch: jedes Volk spricht seine Zunge des Guten und Bösen: die versteht der Nachbar nicht. Seine Sprache erfand es sich in Sitten und Rechten.
Aber der Staat lügt in allen Zungen der Guten und Bösen; und was er auch redet, er lügt – und was er auch hat, gestohlen hat er's.
Falsch ist alles an ihm; mit gestohlenen Zähnen beißt er, der Bissige. Falsch sind selbst seine Eingeweide."

He's making a distinction between Volk and Staat. He says that the Staat is killing the Volk. He doesn't say that any form of organisation in a state is bad - but only the form of state that gains independence from its people. in its truest form this would be America - a state without a Volk. Existing for its own sake.

That's what I thought, kike tactics. Iran is going to erase Israel in the next 5 years and Europe is going Islamic so you have nowhere to run. Literally all you had to do was mind your own business and not be so goddamn greedy all the time.

Play stupid games, win nuclear prizes.

what kind of prove is that supposed to be. lol.

>He doesn't say that any form of organisation in a state is bad
Neither do I, but if you can't see how these quotes have always applied (and still apply) to the German state, I really can't help you.

>Iran is going to erase Israel in the next 5 years
Iran will be turned into a pule of dust long before it produces any nuclear weapons. Don't delude yourself.

This doesnt make any sense.
Its as if whoever made this doesnt even have a middle school education.

Anyway to argue the point this retard is making, do we see whites destroying their own neighborhoods, and then play victim and blame it on blacks?
I think i lost some brain cells explaining somehing some totally obvious.

>when a meme becomes reality

Dude. do you know anything about German history? we never had a closed state. we were always open. If it weren't for Napoleon the HRE would still exist. With lots of other European Countries united. It is not the Germans that created the modern form of State - it is the French. The Germans used it simply as a tool to unite the old Europe again. Which was denied by a lot of people who suddenly wanted a State for themselves and no longer be part of the German Völkerbund.

Reich and State simply don't mean the same for Germans. I'm sure Nietzsche new that.

that isn't how puncture wounds work, there's no inflammation or swelling, and the skin isn't elastic at all. also the blood isn't nearly dark enough.

This is just some vague hand-waving. Not an actual argument.

>Germans continually BTFO and pushed west by slavs
>Germans eventually reach Roman empire and get BTFO
>Germans enslaved but also protected by Romans
>Germans spend next 2 millenia fetishizing Roman facade
>Germans become owned by jews
>Germans kick the jews out
>Germans BTFO'd one last time by slavs
>Germans owned by jews again

Germans have a long history of being subservient to their betters and thanking them for it. You're a servant race with exceptionalism in every area except independence. Master of all crafts and skills except self governance.

How is: the State Nietzsche mentions is like the French State that destroyed the German Völkerbund called HRE and infected every other Country in Europe with its sickness - while the Germans tried to recreate the HRE loosely based on the concept of state and still more on a concept of Volk. - not an argument against your thesis that Nietzsches description of the state fits perfectly on the second and third Reich? because you can't disprove me?

You sure know a lot about Germans. You must be very intelligent. Thank you for letting me know.

The difference between these two pictures is one takes place in a time of war and the other happened because some dindu nigger trash did something fucking retarded and got himself shot.

What? Google it up, they find mass graves full of german sivilians on poland. And that happened even when communists were in power of soviet union. And even communists couldnt hide it that well.

I mean, I don't know, man... you're living in some alternate timeline where the German state has never been particularly authoritarian, and Hitler's Reich was its least authoritarian incarnation, because apparently totalitarianism is apparently conductive to individual freedom, being part of a strict hierarchy and putting people in work camps is conductive to the idea of neither ruling nor being ruled, mindlessly following the führer somehow puts you above the herd, and sacrificing yourself for the ideals of Nazism doesn't constitute slave mentality. It's like you're reading the Goebbels-approved version of Nietzsche.

Stop making your own political decisions since they always destroy Europe. Submit to the proper authority.

Trump's not gonna let illegals from your shitty country come into our country anymore

and i still think you never read Nietzsche. authoritarianism plays a huge part in his works. What else do you think he has in mind when he speaks about a future Aristocracy and the Übermensch? You think we will achieve that thru democracy? That'll sure work. He talks to people who understand him. This excludes people who don't understand him. Someone will always lead and someone will always have to follow and sacrifice his freedom for the greater good or move out of the way to make room for better people. that's just nature.

>tripfag