Filipinos are fucking niggers of asia

>Filipinos are fucking niggers of asia

Yeah? Well at least we know how to work you lazy fucks.

i like you guys the most because you are catholic, so keep it up.

Get back to work instead of shitposting on Sup Forums you lazy flip.

The Filipinos will be the front line when the crusade begins

spotted the peado

How long does it takes until a white guy gets kidnapped in ARMM?

I don't think you guys are Asia niggers. I have nothing bad to say about you guys other than almost all filipinas have body off Baywatch, face off Crimewatch.

No, the title of Asia niggers goes to the Vietnamese.

Filipinos are the most powerful race. I've seriously never met a bad Filipino.

Vietnam is actually cool as fuck if you ever go. Islamic Burmese are the niggers of Asia.

There is one (1) good flip and he's not even a purebred.

This

>tfw going to the job interview that will pay me $200 monthly in best case.

Most of us are Agnostic hence our massive amount of homosexuals.
We just don't care about Church more and more as time passes.

it seems like there is a daily pinoy thread here in Sup Forums. i'm will not be surprise if there is a good amount of pinoy here in Sup Forums. we are the number 1 white worshipers and most of us like trump.

I dunno, I think you guys are breddy okay and I'd be okay with killing Chinese if they pushed you around. I just don't want you mooching off of our labor economy and lowering the cost of labor in my country, so I am for sending filipino nurses back to improve their own.

feels bad man. dont ruin my fantasies.

>work

LOL

>females marry american soldiers/sailors for easy citizenship
>U.S citizen flips pile up several tons of large full boxes of useless shit to send to the Philippines AND send money periodically
>cousins want to "talk" to me. which is code for: "can you give me money kuuya?"

fuck off you dirty beggers.

You guys aren't niggers, the church keeps you from sliding into degeneracy or islamism

Know a few cute fillo boys. I'm okay with that and I'm okay with their trannys too.

He's actually just going eat the tire. He's not fixing it or anything.

>I've seriously never met a bad Filipino.
What's a "bad" Filipino though.

It's surprising to hear from an Aussie as i hear there are a ton of us over there.

Good people.

how about taking us back as part of the US. just take over our fuck up government. create small first world cities in the country. destroy islam in mindanao and take over the whole island. mindanao only has 21million people easy to control plus resources and bigger than hawaii.

I've been running into heaps of flips lately. Like the other ausfag, I've never met a bad Filipino either; the guys are obsessed with shoes and hats, and the girls (when they aren't fat) have excellent bodies with some of the nicest pussies I've seen

Keep that shit up, Flips

Also married to flip. I put a muzzle on that shit immediately, fuckers don't get a dime from me.

Who ever called you niggers of Asia? You guys are badass.

It's funny because every single white man married to a flip I know has to deal with that shit.

We still go to church and religious stuff but that's just because it's engrained in our culture.
It's similar to an atheist Jew in Israel I saw in a documentary. They do religious shit just because it's what everybody does not because they believe.

they wouldn't get kidnapped if they weren't
in a "religion of peace" territory

Even the curvy ones are super hot to me. Brown with cute asses.

Downside being they all wanna get pregnant and marry and $$$

Filippino food is the worst food, but at least their ladyboys still look like men. That shit will fuck you up in Thailand...

>I swear Im not Filipino

That wheel is an older type "split-rim"
The safe way to air it is to install a safety chain
So it will not cause injury or death

there are quite a few Filipinos here in BC. Most of the ones I've met are good people, hard working, good sense of humor usually. I did meet one crazy dude once who legitimately thought he was a faith healer or something, was weird as fuck, but generally my experience with Filipinos has been positive.

Did he lost his legs for stealing a bike?

I tried balut once, which is developing bird embryo, boiled, looks disgusting but it actually didn't taste bad, just like chicken meat, egg, and chicken broth, and a bit crunchy.

pic related

>nice pussy
>asshole-stain brown