What is the ultimate redpill available as of right now?

What is the ultimate redpill available as of right now?

Try me faggots. Try your upper most best to redpill me beyond Alex Jones.
I bet you faggots can't do it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iOk6HB609po
theironpill.tumblr.com
iep.utm.edu/freewill/
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/13/1331139_testing-the-pizza-pages-your-list-.html
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/12/1264040_fwd-order-192544-order-confirmation-from-austin-s-pizza-.html
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/87/878872_re-g-funk-wants-to-buy-us-pizza-.html
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/53745
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/12/1264181_re-pizza-tomorrow-.html
austinspizza.com/main/
wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/1976STATE126032_b.html
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/25/258293_lists-we-were-talking-about-yesterday-er-uh-tuesday-.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Free will is a contradiction

youtube.com/watch?v=iOk6HB609po

the NWO is right and 99% of humans are complete garbage

americans have no culture.

theironpill.tumblr.com

this is what happens when you fuck with old gods

Delet this

Requesting how to on teenage girl seduction in the modern age

>Polanski and woody Allen KNEW

>claims to have taken the redpill
>doesnt know about the bogpill

Wtf am I watching here?

Are you even trying?

>Free will is a contradiction
Why? Because 2 individuals' free will basically take away eachothers free will?
"Free will" shouldn't be taken so literally you mongoloid. Read up on this: iep.utm.edu/freewill/
Also, were you even trying? That isn't even considered as a redpill, more like a philosophical paradox.

I asked for the ultimate redpill. Not some elementary tiered shitvideo.

>this is how religion actually is
Old news faggot.

Ok, cool.

crane collapsing in mecca last year

>claims to have taken the redpill
Learn to read. I never claimed anything.

Bogmeme is just shill bullshit.

Dmt-Pill. Just check out the other dimension for yourself and talk with the beings/archons.

We can actually meme QR into normalfag vocabulary. It has a lot of uses, especially in a business setting.

I know about DMT and the Pineal Gland. A lot of people have taken DMT, yet no scientific breakthroughs have come forward out of it.
It's an experience of feelings, not an experience of knowledge.

Free will is nature at work you retard.

FATE is a contradiction.

It's free will that determines one's own fate. Law determines the fate of others.

the mountains are trees

Here you go. On phone so no green text.

Jesus is the Messiah and the king James bible is the infallible word of God -written by men, inspired by God.
Lucifer, one of the 3 chief Archangels, decided to put himself in the place of the almighty and that great sin got him and a 3rd of the angels banned from heaven. God then created Adam and Eve, who sinned and lost our place with God, but we are his loved creation and he had a plan. It was made clear to Lucifer a Satan, that the Messiah would come to restore men to their rightful place with God.
In Satan's jealousy, rage whatever, he chose to make it his purpose to destroy us, and destroy the seed of the Messiah if not the Messiah himself....all of this is in the Bible. Let's skip to the last part of this monster pill, that is so bitter that most people can't keep it down:

In Genesis 6 it says that the fAllen angels had sex with earth women and created hybrid monster, giants and also perverted other animals.these beings were at least half flesh (half spirit) and they appeared as God's to ancent man. Fast forward to now: these same creatures are alive now, either the same beings from long ago or newly made versions. They are what people see as aliens. Demon possession is a reality. Most world leaders that aren't saved have potential for possession and many are. All of these forces are working for the destruction and enslavement of man. What people see as the Jews, illuminati, bilderburgs, CFR, etc.....they are all at their core, fallen angels and demons.

There will come a time when the one world Govt literally a masses an army to fight the most high God in Jerusalem...this is our near future. Can you swallow the final red pill? Read the Bible....forget what you think you know and the ridicule you've heard. There is stuff in that book I promise you you won't believe.

I once took a breakthrough dose of DMT, and was terrified for what felt like an eternity while seeing geometric patterns

the
incredible
truth
never
told
so much better than mr turning the frogs gay

Wrong. Its different than any other psychedelic and there was just one scientists realy doing someting. He kinda became a guru just from letting people trip. The Dmt community is actualy working on theorys and papers .Its real.

>everything is divided into how big of a redpill it is

OP, you are a faggot. Everyone who unrionically talks about "redpilling" is a faggot.

To claim that your opinions come from realizing a higher level of existence than everyone, to imply that you're some kind of "woke" demigod amongst mne is the highest form is retardation I've seen on this shitty site.

Form opinions based on facts, figuress and what you as an individual make of them.
Just measuring redpill dicks for the sake of who can essentially be the mos contrarian with the lease retarded justification is the sort of thing I expect to see from tumblr.

Insufferable redpill autists pls go, the meme is semi fun but you people using it as an actual term need to off yourselves.

Haha that was a stupid way to put that...of course you won't believe.....but it's not all people in whales and turning the other cheek. We are made warriors. We have a major nemesis. Let's kick his ass

Had 6+ breaktroughs and lots of conntact with different entitys. Already did extensiv thread on it.

realizing how much (((they))) have fucked up society. all of the most degenerate society killing shit took root in a Jewish mind. it's kind of hard to reconcile or blame as coincidence.

then you start to realize maybe Hitler was right. you don't see things the same anymore. you see their touch everywhere. you know you can't discuss these things with normies. they'll think you're crazy at best or a nazi at worst.

you start to realize they're behind every door, any meaningful choice always has one of them pulling the strings.

you wonder how these parasites took control and wonder why nobody else seems to notice or cares.

you finally realize no matter what you do a they will always be behind it. no matter who jew choose you'll always have a jew.

the final red pill is realizing that for preservation of your race you must side with one jew over the other. you hate them and jew promises are worthless but these are the compromises and it's a bitter pill to swallow.

Alex Jones is just a kook

ok, i have a simple one

communism is judism. left wing activists are nearly always jewish, same with refugee and immigration advocates.

research it yourself,

THANKYOU

Do you have link on any papers?

Read the Communist Manifesto

yes they do, you just dont see it because you live in it.

>Can you swallow the final red pill? Read the Bible
Sorry, I'd rather Praise Kek.

And when it's raining it means that god is crying.

It's the same as any other psychedelic. There's even stronger ones like Salvia. You don't seem to know shit man.

The only difference DMT has is that it can also be found in our bodies.

>thinks the concept of "redpilling" as a meme
It's like saying that opening the backstage windows is a meme. Gtfo, you are none of my interest.

Yet you are still here, sitting on your lard ass, posting on Sup Forums instead of ascending into the next dimension.

You seem to need a redpill yourself. You are where I was years ago.
Guys, I'm ready to go far and beyond any redpill can offer. Just get me there. I've seen it all. Get me beyond Alex Jones. I don't want to OD on redpills. I want to become the redpill.

Holy fuck, they barely teach this in kindergarten. It's like you are telling me the jews are owning the media, which everyone and their fucking aunts already know. Hit me with something big. Not something that is already widespread.

Old and not that big. Already read it.
Nothing gamebreaking.

>It's the same as any other psychedelic. There's even stronger ones like Salvia. You don't seem to know shit man.
>The only difference DMT has is that it can also be found in our bodies.

No, DMT is found in almost every living organism so its connected to everything.

See, the only problem I have with this is that modern leftists don't form opinions based on facts and statistics, but rather feelings and "humanitarianism," which in reality - as history has shown time and time again - doesn't work; hence why right wingers claim to be "woke," to an extent which I would somewhat agree. We either refer to it as being "logical" or being "redpilled." We've tried "logical" already, but the left is immune to logic. At least at this point if the left/normies is/are going to denounce being "redpilled" they're admitting their own fault(s).

The ultimate redpill is realizing the term "red-pill" came from a motive that talks about the singularity directed by two trannies. The final redpill is realizing that "red-pilling" in and of itself is a form of predictive programming to subjugate the masses and control their free-will.

Really think about it, the pill scene is the illusion of stringent choice, that no matter what someone has a ourse of action imposed for each and every choice you make, even thoughts to rebel, fail-safes ontop of fail-safes this is the entire concept of the matrix.

Hive-mind mentality will be the death of human cognitive thought, ushering in the real singularity.

Were doing it to ourselves, at this very moment, creating our own framework of information.

>last year
Fuck me was that only last year?, I swear it's felt like 2

I'm behind you

Just googled it and it happened in 2015, good to know I haven't lost track of time

Deep

salvia is interesting stuff

I don't know why people freak out on it. never been a problem with me.

This is what happens when you superpose the cross, the seal of david and the muslim crescent and star together several times.
Flip the image 180° to discover a second image.

This is your god.
You're welcome.

The initiation of force is immoral

False. The red pill was in Total Recall before the matrix. It was the pill that would make Quaid "wake up"

for me the ultimate redpill was realizing that wealth is power and the only way to ascend was through rigorous asceticism, ie carefully spending money

lurk moar cunt

the eternal ultimate redpill is and will forever be to lurk moar faggot

Are you sure? I don't think you're ready for the ultimate redpill, but...

Okay, you asked for it.!

The ultimate redpill is........

>THE BOGPILL XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxD

Contradictions don't exist, all dimensions are cycled

>It's like saying that opening the backstage windows is a meme. Gtfo, you are none of my interest.

I despise the reddit boogeyman meme, but the idea of "coming to Sup Forums to get redpilled" is the most reddit thing in the world.

You come to Sup Forums to racebait and shitpost. If you didn't have conservative views prior to coming here you probably won't have them after you come here, you'll just shitpost, tell everyone how retarded they are or you'll leave.

Now fuck off, redpilling is a giant meme and the whole idea of it encourages tumblr-tier collective faggotry.

Form your opinions and keep them.
Don't rely on a term from a movie coined by two trannies to fuel your fucking life, you retard

dunno about any recent papers but the scientist wrote a book on it called The Spirit Molecule that's worth reading

>DMT is found in almost every living organism so its connected to everything.
So are cells, every living organism has cells. Does that make cells special?
No.

>claims to have ultimate redpill
>doesn't provide with even a decent redpill
I'm talking about meaning of the universe type of redpill you faggot.

Weak. Just some wannabe 'philosophical' quote.

Lmao, most people here on Sup Forums are years ahead of you. Lurk more fgt.

>the eternal ultimate redpill is and will forever be to lurk moar faggot
Yes, It seems like it, looking at the replies in this thread.

You faggots do realise that Shills created this meme, right? They are getting pretty good at poking our soft spot, the things we like, the type of memes we have. They are literally trying to divert us into going back to making mindless maymays.

I'm not comming here to just "get redpilled" nor do I come from reddit. It's true, I'm not a frequent Sup Forums visitor. I've mainly browsed Sup Forums in my last 9 years.
I'm not just asking for a simple redpill, I'm asking for the 'meaning of the universe' redpill.

Redpilling isn't a meme, it's a concept of opening your eyes. You shouldn't relate it to the Total Recall or The Matrix scenes that literally you dumbshit.
The fact that you are trying to pass it off as a meme, for the sole reason that people use the term "redpill" a lot, doesn't mean it's in a meme context.

I need to go beyond Alex Jones, and then even beyond that. I know some user can take me there.

>Alex Jewns

Getting worked this hard by a snakeoil salesman.

You are a faggot. You won't believe it at first, but sooner or later, you will accept it.

I like how your statement is backed up by sourced information and proven facts. Damn, you instantly redpilled me on that one.
Try harder faggot.

OP is always a faggot. Old news dumbfuck.

I believe our bodies are vessels for the divine. That we are all one consciousness. That we forgot who we really are and evolution of humans is lead by dark powers. Tv, trash food, war, hate.

But we can not know anything for sure since our imited perception of the universe. we can never be 100% sure of anything but the more we study, discuss and learn we can reach 99%.

I'm 99% sure of e.t lifeforms (if that is how you want to describe it)

Search cia foia (electronic reading rooms) for star gate and be a little bit more enlightened.

This user gets it. This is getting close to what I'm looking for.

>Search cia foia
I'll have a look at it.

Also TURN ON, TUNE IN, DROP OUT

Stop lecturing me, Morocco.

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/13/1331139_testing-the-pizza-pages-your-list-.html

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/12/1264040_fwd-order-192544-order-confirmation-from-austin-s-pizza-.html

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/87/878872_re-g-funk-wants-to-buy-us-pizza-.html

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/53745

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/12/1264181_re-pizza-tomorrow-.html

austinspizza.com/main/

"DONATION REQUESTS:

We get so many requests for donations, and we are happy to consider them all. Requests must be submitted 45 days in advance to be considered. Please email us at [email protected]."

austins pizza registered as "Torian family business" owned under one "J.D Torian"

wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/1976STATE126032_b.html

Searching for "Torian" on Wikileaks yields these XLS sheets from users in the same e-mail chains talking about pizza test and austin's pizza.

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/25/258293_lists-we-were-talking-about-yesterday-er-uh-tuesday-.html

I have no idea what "winback" stands for, but everyone on the "freelist" are Government officials / Humanitarian and charity group leaders.

and now im scared

All existence is energy and frequency which can be manipulated by will
All possibilities, past, present and future are simultaneously ocurring

Vault7

Islam is the right way.