USA AMA

Alright, this is it...

Ask a United States citizen anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OdFghZmdwXk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How's it like being second best to Australia?

We have better cuties.

My question is, who cares? Your country produces low quality posters in here

>no freedom of speech
>no guns
>vidya censorship

Say what now, shitposter?

What's Mexico like and why did you feel the need to leave?
Does Australia have more incarcerated citizens? Considering your origins that makes a lot of sense.

I personally like Gjallarhorn, thank you.

I have never been to Mexico.

yeah australia is better.

Are you more or less than 60% white?

What are some things you consider to be american culture?

Have you ever thought about wearing a luchador mask in public like the sperg you are

What's your favorite Oakridge Boys song?

Mine is Elvira

youtu.be/OdFghZmdwXk

Name 2 other Oak Ridge Boys songs. No Googleing.

Suppose x and y are positive integers and 1568 = (x1/2y1/5)10. If z-2/3 = 9, what could be the value of yz-1?

More

Guns are probably the biggest followed by jeans and fast food.

No,

Never heard of them.

I'll just leave this here....

My math is rusty m8.

what's the probability of trump initiating a nuclear war with china/russia?

dammit i thought she only had one arm so disappoint.

I would say small unless it was a proxy war. USA needs it's own shit figured out before we get into another massive war.

why are such pussies when it comes to changing your political mess?

I think you are one word off from me understanding you, but when it comes to America being pussies, it's the fact that we are such a big country and all the liberals tend to flock to major cities. In my opinion, the country needs to split into 2 empires like Rome did.

how liberals flocking to major cities affects politics? plz elaborate

I was around when they were popular. You could give me a mil guess, I couldn't tell you one more.

Major cities hold all of the population for the states for most states. The states are divided by counties. If a big county has a small amount of people but a little county has a high amount of people, they can influence how the state votes.

Why are Americans so goddamn ignorant?

So for example, the state of California is one of the biggest, it has a lot of major cities where everyone lives, they affect the outcome of most of the state bills. Most of them tend to be liberal democrats. Which is bad.

that can be easily solved through counting total votes country-wide instead of each county as a whole. why don't liberals forward that concept?

This is true. but you are on pol, a bunch of faggots whom cry when 9th district declares their faggot in chief to be a little bitch.

Religon.

i guess i replaced one of the integers with zylkon b instead of a number

>4'11"

In what way?

Fellow American Patriot here and also Rome Enthusiast.

You are fucking retarded.

America should never split apart in any form. That's how the Roman Empire ended up faltering you dumb nigger.
That's why we had the civil war. And may have another.

You clearly know nothing about the values or history of either of those empires.

Do you not realize dividing our empire would weaken us? Do you not think hostile states would take advantage of that?

Towards Europe and Europeans.

And one empire lasted for a thousand years.

No, our country is setup so it is never a majority rules option. That is why we have senate and HoR seats as well as the electoral college.

post your gun collection

So for example, in L.A county the ballot last year for running positions had democrat vs democrat. It didn't even matter for those part of the republican party for that county.

I have my beretta on me at work and my ar10 at home.

The Byzantine state lasted till 1453 yes, and it had periods of expansion, yes, but it also recessed a fuckton of times and it was essentially just in a fluctuating phase of expansion and recession until it got ultimately conquered. It was the initial division of Rome in the 3rd century with Diolcetians Tetrarchy that weakened them and ultimately caused them to falter. The result was two weaker successor empires that were no where near as glorious as the former, and you're vying for that?

HMMMM do you think maybe our forefathers had just a little bit of common sense and historical precedent when making the secession of a state illegal

How fat are you and how many niggers do you see right now?

'11"
Super cute perfection

Why do you suck our dicks ?

And tell me, we are in our 3rd century now. Is it so glorious now or was it much better when we started?

We may have the best technology in the present and best medical doctors today, is that all that makes a country great? We have lost our identity. We have lost a lot in the last century. You can thank the liberal democrats for that.

See

Not fat at all and no niggers where I am.

>ar10

Good shit my man.

The government and politicians do. Regular people go about their business.

How fat are you? How much does your education and healthcare cost you?

Yes I prefer the 7.62 over 5.56. The only bad part comes less customization with each caliber you go up to.

Why are anti gun libtards cucking you all the time?

you sound like a nice lady.

I am not fat at all and my healthcare is free because of the VA.

Ignoring the glaring irony of that statement, you are not being very specific. Can you do and better than vague generalizations, or were you simply hoping to sound glib?
You don't want to sound 'ignorant'.

Also post 9/11 bill, free education.

I don't know why, bad guys have guns anyway.

K

I can't wait for the drain of the swamp so you don't fight our proxy wars.

Not a good enough answer.

How so?

Well I think chaffetz and gowdy are doing a good job. They sure do tear asses apart. I enjoy watching them. I like Trump because he is delivering campaign promises.

Reporting in.

I'll answer one(1) question and one(1) question only.

AMA

Liberals are mentally ill, you can't be logical with them.

Oh I'd also like to note, Rome was founded in 753. The republic was established in 509 BC. Julius Caesar was the first to gain almost total political control in 44 BC The empire was founded in 28 BC with Augustus. The tetrachy was established in 283 AD. Western Rome fell totally by 476 AD.

Americas only been around as empire for 250 ish years. Could you imagine dividing us this early on?
We have only got a foot in the door at this point. We still have to find a way to
Over come the Chinese and Indian and Russian and Muslim civilizations before we can really consider ourselves the dominant civilization.

And I can tell you if we are divided that will never happen. Don't be discouraged by the amount of liberal stupidity you see, that kind of thing has been around forever. It's an idea war, one we've been slowly but surely winning. Surely you don't think we have a republican majority senate, SCOTUS, and executive branch for no reason do you? The liberal-conservative idea war has been almost at an ideological stalemate since the 50s. Now it's on a collision course with hell, and leftist are all going far left because they have to be Bernie clones to try and appeal to the people, but have just been imploding their whole cause.

Patience is a virtue my friend.

That riot at Berkeley was embarrassing. If you clowns are too chicken shit to use your guns as a show of power and defense, then you're be continued to get walked all over.

You guys like showing off your guns. Use the fucking things.

Sure, i got a question.
Why are americans midgets?
I work as a receptionist in a hotel in Cracow, i get to see a lot of americans. Almost every americans is like pic included.

What the fuck?

>did you really build that city with rock and roll?

Well I sure hope you are right, liberals destroyed the military and uniform I loved. They destroyed California and it is sad to see. I hope things do go up from here on out.

I would love to go to an organized armed protest in California. I wouldn't mind getting a 1up on California government.

Keep fighting the good fight, it's all you can do.

I am 5'9". I think it has to do with washed up genes. Everyone here is either a euromut like myself too far removed from Europe or is a mixed raced something else non-european.

Thank you immigration act of 1965.

I hear that Milo is going back to Berkeley and they are inviting supporters to join. Good opportunity to kill some antifa-fags

It's funny cause we say the same thing about you Europeans. I'm from Alabama and I know quite amount of tall people, even girls. I myself am 6'3, and my brother is 6'5

Not everyone can be a 6'2" blonde hair, blued eyed Nordic from Denmark or Norway.

No, I would like to join a group of like a 100 armed men open carry protesting with rifles. That would be cool.

Damn. This sucks.
I'm considered a "small guy" among Polaks, and i'm 185 cm, google says its 6,1 in your american measuring system.

Maybe your food is fucked up? Laced with some shit?
How would your genes get "washed up" so much? With who are you americans breeding? Pigmeys?

Why did you vote Trump: a retrospective.

>american measuring system

Alabama? Isnt this the most alpha male state in the US?
Maybe you're the last hope of not making US a country of midgets. I recommend making A LOT of tall babies.

Polish internet is laughing it's ass off over these pics.

pic included: Polish tankers and American infantry.
HINT: tankers are selected from the shortest, smallest guys in the army (tanks are cramped like a motherfucker).

Well everyone in my family is colonial european up to my great grandparents. That is as far back as I can go, I know I am at least 4th generation German somewhere up the line. My great grandpa was over 6'0". Who knows what it could be.

Firstly, because he wasn't a liberal democrat.

Secondly, not a woman.

Third, I know my guns aren't gonna be taken away more than they already are on a federal level.

I just wish along with the deportations, they crackdown on marijuana facilities making the feds raid everyone in Washington and California. Seizing the profits and drug money too. Then, he can EO gun rights in a positive way. I think my quality of life would go up 10 fold then.

I'm 5'9". we're small so more if us can fit in one standard McDonalds

>they crackdown on marijuana facilities making the feds raid everyone in Washington and California. Seizing the profits and drug money too. Then, he can EO gun rights in a positive way.
You're a fucking moron. GTFO my beautiful country, you freedom-hating piece of degenerate pigshit.

How many guns can I buy in a single transaction before my house is burned down and my wife and children murdered by the FBI.

Assmad degenerate weed smoker detected.

We should Duterte your kind.

Driving now will post in awhile.

THICC

I don't smoke weed, nigger, but I don't trample on state's rights like a libsissy Dumbocrat. You fucking disgust me. I hope you get cancer, syphilis, dysentery, and AIDS at the same time and your loved ones have to watch you agonizingly suffer in your own filth.

>Firstly, because he wasn't a liberal democrat
He wasn't running against a liberal democrat. T. Neoliberal are an anti democratic insurgency group that hijacked th party at or around president Carter's term.

>not a woman
Could have fooled me for all the bitching he does on twitter.

>muh guns
Obama didn't even try to "take away" anyone's guns. In fact, the ATF, under the Obama administration may have in fact purposefully put.one guns on the streets.

Mahmud, its being used in USA and some single african hellhole. Its pretty safe to say its an american measuring system.

>USA AMA
>USAMA
>OSAMA

what did he mean by this?

Why is America the best country to ever exist?