When will the Russian bandit give back Ukrainian clay? Give it back

When will the Russian bandit give back Ukrainian clay? Give it back

Let them finish disinfecting it first

>right-sector.jpg
>actually azov
>both are funded by kikes anyway

Hitler was funded by kikes too

Russian bandits have to remove themselves, to disinfect it.
You are delusional moron it you think any adequate Russian would like to see armed militants on their streets it Russia. Nice to see their leaders dying all of a sudden one by one.

So godspeed Ukraine!

wtf I love kikes now

How can I join azov bataillon? Or misanthropic division?

Well you won't be getting Crimea ever know.
The populace wants to stay in Russia no matter what and Russia won't be giving it back no matter what since it is a great strategic importance.
But Donbass on other hands is rightful Ukrainian clay. Hope Ukrainians will be getting it back.

>misanthropic division
I think they are meme-tier

The day Ukraine returns Romania and Moldova their clay, is the day Ukraine shall return to its rightful borders.

>broomstick flagpole
lol

You're not answering my question, Ivan.

I have no idea how to join them. I only know how to join Novorossia fighters

Holy shit, Crimean Tatar population exploded from 92 to 2001. These were terrible years, how did they manage to do it?

>Novorossia
Wanabee commies and tatars for all they are.

Ukraine isn't a real country.

Galician Uniates should be gassed.

They went back from russia.

good catch.
kek

>every territory inhabited by russians belongs to russians
not that crimea should be given back to ukraine ukrops are fucking retards however burgers are so cringy when they unironically think putin is a badass nationalist no matter how much russia gets flooded by mudslimes

Nazis will lose, again.

That's what they get for researching the world through twitter and chans. Sad!

Will you lose 80% of your population in the process again?

>Crimean tatars
holly fuck, dude.
I know Staling loved to deport ethnic groups and muzzis, but dude... thats hardcore.
He did the same shit with churka chechens but fucking Khrushev sent them back to caucasia.

Jokes on you, russians are suicidal.

>every territory inhabited by Russians belongs to Russians

see that logic can so obviously be exploited, look at all the immigrants Sweden takes in to their country. when its 58% from some ethnicity and in the future when the kalifat is finally build and they get nukes. they can just take over the country and world will just accept it?

all form for border expansion should not be accepted

All Ukrainian nazi`s will be put into Ukrainian clay. Dont worry about it.

stupid spudro

I would join Novorossiya fighters if they didn't have truce with Chochol subhumans.

Are Russians born antifa cucks?

They came back from Syberia, where they was sent by Stalin.

At least Russians aren't animals like ukrs.

>ukrainian

no such clay

daily reminder

>83% country, pro muslim until recently bolshevik jewish country attacked peaceful 99% white country

putin shills will defend this

t. mykoła kurwisyn jebiewdenko

>chochols
>white
they are 100% subhuman aggresive animals

wasza "zmiana" gdzies tam ------>

twój "prawyj sektor" gdzies tam -------------->

>Rightful Ukranian Clay
>Literally handed for free by papa stalin

>Mfw there are still people who don't know that only mercenaries participate in this mafia plot by warmongers aka "Jabba Plotnistky" and "Chocolate baron Poroshenko" trading with each other

Stalin killed all bolsheviks.

kyrm is RUS

кpым нaш!!!!!

u do kno taht most of rusia is in asia

stupit

Yes.

London is PAK

that flag pole is literally a broomstick

>We germans are the master race
>Lose the only war they ever fought

TOP FUCKIN KEK

ale piecze chochła
wracaj do swojej usrainy mykoła

Nie byłoby ich tutaj debilu gdyby nie putin. Ale pewnie, liż dalej dupę kacapom, może ci się kiedyś odwdzięczą.

enlighten me forumgefag
i bet you even post in men and women section

rosja ma przynajmniej swoją klasę, historię i dobrych ludzi, a usraina to banderowska dzicz wychwalająca naszych katów

I have noticed that Japan is the master of bantz lately.

jak go piecze kraj będący spadkobiercą Kijowskiej Rusi

w jaki sposób usraina to spadkobiercy rusi kijowskiej? czy turcja to spadkobiercy bizancjum, bo mają konstantynopol w swoich granicach?

Byłeś kiedyś może w rosji czy tylko memisz? Rosja to dzicz i też wychwala naszych katów. Nie banderowskich ale sowieckich. Ale pewnie putin jest w końcu wybawcą białej rasy, nikt tak jak on nie włazi w dupę żydowskim oligarchom i wielbłądziarzom.

>Byłeś kiedyś może w rosji czy tylko memisz?
a byłem kilkakrotnie, bardzo mili ludzie, a sowietów to wychwalają bardziej z nostalgii niż z ideologii, jak chochły banderowców,
>Ale pewnie putin jest w końcu wybawcą białej rasy, nikt tak jak on nie włazi w dupę żydowskim oligarchom i wielbłądziarzom.
nikt? usa to protip, choć teraz to raczej amerykanie się dogadają z rosjanami i zniszczą chochłów i wielbłądziarzy

>a sowietów to wychwalają bardziej z nostalgii niż z ideologii, jak chochły banderowców
To gdzie kurwa różnica?
>nikt? usa to protip
Translator ci nawala, RIDF.

>To gdzie kurwa różnica?
nie no kurwa jaka może być różnica pomiędzy wychwalaniem banderowców za ideologię, a zsrr za to, że kiedys w tym państwie żyli i dobrze im się żyło, no kurwa nie widzę różnicy xD
>Translator ci nawala, RIDF.
czanmowa to protip, UIDF.

If anybody would take the time to read on the history of Crimea you would realize that the Russian claim is pretty strong. It was given to Ukraine 600 years ago to increase the Russian population and therefore control in Ukraine. I see nothing wrong with taking back a beautiful strip of land from one of the shittiest countries that was betraying Russia by asking Europe for gibs.

60 years.

>Takes literally the whole world to defeat them
>Each german soldier killed 4000 enemies
>haha you lost