Can anyone explain to me why does this zionist pro-israeli establishment piece of shit have almost 2 million...

Can anyone explain to me why does this zionist pro-israeli establishment piece of shit have almost 2 million subscribers?
youtube.com/watch?v=CJIQFiQQjEQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cPecL7XyRZU
youtube.com/watch?v=oJhHwspZGcg
youtube.com/watch?v=d7jJMYJbAKc
youtu.be/lmOWLBDyP2c?t=369
viefag.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/transcripts-of-william-cooper-s-mystery-babylon-series.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=0mWKaKRkyTE
youtube.com/watch?v=W-4C7myX0vg
youtube.com/user/hiesenberg1989/videos
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He drops major truth bombs all while acting like a schizo so he can be discredited easily by normies.

>so he, along with any other person that does not share the mainstream liberal mindset, can be discredited easily by normies.

fixed

Globalist = _________?

>Major truth bombs
Yeah sure pal, sure.

He does, you fucking moron foreigner

Its a long road to the grave brother. He's entertaining with his bullshit.

Shalom goy

Go fuck yourself

Damn, I make a jew go mad.

youtube.com/watch?v=cPecL7XyRZU

>Alex Jones Says Stratfor Questioners Suffer From "Mental Illness"

"B-but he talks against muslims, he cool bruh"

the jews

Btw we have also this greek homosexual jew nigger lover defending pedophilia:
youtube.com/watch?v=oJhHwspZGcg
How in the fuck is people so retarded? These degenerate deserves to die, only because they talk about thing that not even liberals tolerate like third wave feminism doesn't mean they're decent people.
Alex Jones, Milo, Ben Shapiro = Zionist pieces of shit.

I'm pretty sure in Alex Jones dictionary 'Globalist' and 'Elite' means jews, he just can't say it or he will be jailed for good

Not at all, he goes mad when someone mention zionism, mossad and israel.
Is pretty clear that he's the pseudo "red pill" zionism card.After the Pizzagate and he claiming Hillary was innocent, he left no doubt about it.

youtube.com/watch?v=d7jJMYJbAKc

Why all the dislikes?
Can't believe some people refure to take the truth and just get offended by this.
It reminds me of Trump supporters claiming "he's just playing the jews" every time he sucks zionist dicks.
Real conservative: Patriotic, against ZOG, against racial mixing propaganda, against Mossad, against false flags, against pedos.
New ZOG Controlled "conservatives": "I'll tolerate anyone and anything as long as he talks against feminism"

refuse*

Okay, I haven't watch any of his stuff, except the rogan podcast.
He had the mix of completely retarded stuff and stuff that actually made sense.

He does because all people are not idiots and realize a very small number of Jews are communists.

Jones red pills people about the communist Jews and their overlords and lets people from their own opinions.

If he was a Zionist shill why we have have called out Israel's involvement in 9-11? (They didn't warn us and Mossad has advanced intel.)

Why would he have called out Wolf Blizter for being an Israeli intelligence agent?

The answer is you are a stormweenie division shill. Go back to your FBI honeypot site.

While we continue to BTFO the communist Jews and keep a close eye on the Zionist ones.

it's mostly underages or jones worshipper dumbtards who doesn't even know who cooper was.

(((they))) brainwashed the fuck out of left wing millenials, now they are doing the same to right wing gen y. same plane, it's just 180 degrees different.

i completely agree with your post.

Wow he talks against commumism just like every fucking Hollywood zionist movie, he must be so red pilled!
Please give me the last mention he did against Israel, Alex Jones, just like other shills like Joseph Watson, started talking about real stuff, and then suddenly stopped any mention against zionism, avoiding anything about these subjects.

>While we continue to BTFO the communist Jews and keep a close eye on the Zionist ones.
I didn't see a video of him talking about bolshevik jews, but since you're the number one fan I'm sure you did, please give me the link

Damn, so glad to see someone with a brain in this zionist shithole, for real this board is as jew stinking as JIDF

also want to add, have you seen how pathetic is US pres options? left is pro ZOG, right is pro ZOG, and the other candidate is jewish himself. it's basically the same thing with what i said. 180 degrees different, but at same plane.

Holy shit brogan baited him nicely into that,never seen this faggot act so nervously and completely lose eye contact

same, im glad seeing someone with brain here. btw inb4 people chimp out "hurr mudslime", i blame muslims for ruining my country already and im a deist.

It's career suicide if he does, he needs to redpill more people before he can drop that bomb

Lol he is a conspiracy theorist who believes official story on 911 and ignore mossad. What a joke.

Exactly my point, Hillary and Trump are both the same shit: ZOG puppets.

The people we are talking about, is people that every time you mention a topic against Israel will scream "U MudSlIM Lovur!"
Muslims and Zionist are just like cockroaches and rats, the difference is that zionist have much more power, ergo, are way more dangerous than sandniggers.

Alex Jones is as much of a pro-establisment zionist as Argentinians are White.

I'm actually white as a cloud, but nice meme bro.

completely agreed m8.

Americans are the biggest Israel cucks on earth, jesus is just... Beyond my comprehension how people supposed to be patriotic are so obsessed with eating israeli shit.

Must be a thunderstorm coming

Lol'd

Serbia is kosovo

They listen to the ((mainstream media))
It's very effective because they've perfected their propaganda over the past 600 years.

Because shitheels like you aren't actually interested in attacking Judaism, only defending and promoting Islam.

You want the basic gestalt senpai?

You're the perfect example of what I say before:

The next move that will happen is that anti muslim hysteria will intensified so greatly within the USA (by false flags or just agitating muslims till they go nuts) that they will gladly go to the middle east and spill blood for israeli merchants and zionists (see here:

Indeed, so much people joins the jewmerican army just because of israel interest, and as you say it's even sadder that they feel the need to fight for the same leeches destroying their country throught false flag attacks/hoaxes.

>muh jews to post

It's really amazing how this "movement" was infiltrated and changed from the inside. Before gaymergate Sup Forums wold never accept this.
It's shocking, really.

One day.

He is owned by (((Warner)))

>b-but if you're not calling out jews 24/7 you must be a zionist!

>zionist pro-israeli establishment piece of shit
Trump's a zionist pro-israeli establishment guy, and he got almost as many votes as the least popular Democrat in the party's history.
Go figure.

wish Americans had that kinda presd candidate

youtu.be/lmOWLBDyP2c?t=369

well, sad that he died of "tractor accident". i think that answers my gullible wish.

>I'm not defending islam!
>just look at this post where I literally say Jews are worse than Islam

Wow me BTFO how will I ever recover

roach

Non-white

not really

Cooper was based.

who is cooper

This nigger basically got famous riding Ron Paul's coattails and I've never trusted him

hero. start reading his transcripts. also skip the alien/ufo part which he said "i was wrong" years later.

must read: viefag.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/transcripts-of-william-cooper-s-mystery-babylon-series.pdf

Amazing arguments, you're truly an american hero.

Exactly, it makes me mad that degenerates supporting this claim to be conservative.

If you start with cooper look at the shit he said predicting 9/11 and Alex Jones first. Then Cooper's death and work makes alot more sense.

After a quick scroll through his stuff it just sounds very unhinged (aliens, illum8inati, etc)

Human greed is enough to eplain politics, you dont need to fucking invent magic and spells and evil forces ffs.

i know them, but his most amazing work was mystery babylon series i think

>Human greed is enough to eplain politics
I disagree, anyway I hope you read what I sent someday. I believe it's gonna change your view.

He has criticized Israel and Jewish people many times. Also keep in mind he think there are something more crazier than Jews behind the NWO.

youtube.com/watch?v=0mWKaKRkyTE

youtube.com/watch?v=W-4C7myX0vg

>keep in mind he think there are something more crazier than Jews behind the NWO.

What is that? cant open youtube videos at work

Interdimensional vampires controlling neuron computers.

If by vampires you reference beings that "suck" the energy/life/whatever I wouldn't find it so far fetched, if you mean actual blood-sucking vampires you might be crazy, will look into it later today though

Alex's kids are literally half jewish so he's pretty much stuck in this situation. Do you think he can suddenly become anti-semitic when his kids are half jew? lel he literally has to bury that shit deep and try not to think about the Jewish Problem.

Just watch the Joe Rogan podcast if you somehow missed it. It tells everything.

Matter of fact I did miss it and I've been meaning to watch it this week but I haven't found time between work and college, how long is it?

4 hours but it's really worth it. Probably one of the best and most entertaining podcast ever.

i have met delusional people in my life. I have met people that outright believe things that are so obviously false. I watched that podcast and Alex Jones is not an agent or something, he is just a retarded with possible delusion that is useful for political manouvers (you simply "leak" him some info, and he will air it thinking that he has got a high level source)

He even admitted shilling and pushing the Y2K conspiracy because he was being paid by companies that sell bunkers and doomsday supllies.

its 3 hours and 40 minutes and the title of the video should just be TheRedpill.MP4

alex uses euphemisms to discuss jews without having to have his entire show labelled as anti-Semitic because of how much baggage that brings with it.

alex believes jews are basically middle management-tier anyways on the world domination scale so there is no point for him to derail his entire show over it. if alex only ever ranted about jews he'd be like an employee ranting at their manager for a decision that was made by someone at the corporate headquarters.

keep in mind too the meme that there is no evil greater than the jews you already know to be evil is itself a jewish lie. you don't really think Soros is the endboss do you? he's like the level 1 boss. maybe a miniboss.

because humans are stupid too lazy to make a few clicks to go to a better more informed website

Sadly, you're right.

Someone needs to make a youtube video of him saying "jewish mafia" and put it on a 10 hour loop for you retards

I'm really starting to buy that a lot of gay men are pedo's

not to imply that Infowars as the epitome of enlightment and truth, but can you provide an example of a better informed website/newsource? I'm sure it exists, but I'm just curious on what your example of "better informed" is

I'm not an homophobe, but for real there's A LOT of homosexual pedos.
I'm completely against all this pedo propaganda, but there's no way to fuck with Hollywood jews, in a couple years you'll go to jail for saying that having sex with kids is sick, because "you're against progression"

This channel is top-tier:
youtube.com/user/hiesenberg1989/videos

ron paul's channel and newsbud are nice

>zionist pro-israeli

You got some proof's on this you dumb nigger or are you just drinking Anglin's kool-aid?

Did you watch the video or do you want me to watch it for you?

>He lived in Arizona with his Chinese wife Annie

dropped

AH yes, the channel that calls everyone a zionist shill

Calls and proves, he's not a delusional idiot talking bullshit like Alex Jones, he just post the truth and then you make your own conclusions.

I don't disagree, just depressing to see guys you used to like exposed on his channel

I still believe in Trump

>I don't disagree, just depressing to see guys you used to like exposed on his channel
I know man, that's the worst part.
This world its fucking disappointing.

>he spoke out against the nazi's threatening his kids
>what a zionist shill

Yeah, nah. Try posting a video with actual proofs instead of this cherry picked shit.

If you don't want to see the truth because it makes you feel awkward, then I can't change your mind.
I used to be just like you until one day I get fucking tired about all the zionist media, and the shills/controlled opposition getting your attention.

The channel you linked seems alright however last video was a month ago, infowars is constantly putting out videos everyday. I think the reason why Alex Jones and his team are so popular on youtube is cause there really isn't that much credible news out there most of his stuff seems to be well cited verse the bullshit you see on MSM. I mean what news source that talks about "red pilled" stuff would you recommend to a normie friend without them thinking your a total nutjob, infowars is probably the closest thing.

>shill/controlled opposition getting your attention

I don't see what the Jews would have to gain from an "alternative" news source when they've already got the majority's attention with actual Mainstream News.

I think you Nazi's just don't like the conspiracy competition. You want to displace everyone that doesn't suck from the "JOOOOS" teat that you faggots push daily.

To normies: Tucker Carlson, Hannity, Stefan Molyneux, Steven Crowder, Mark Dice

are all good entries into the redpill. sending a normie to infowars and Alex Jones may refelct poorly on you.

bingo

He's very useful as a disseminator of ideas. You don't need to listen him if you are a Sup Forumsack, though sometimes he reports information that Sup Forums misses and his connections to govt officials are valuable IMO. He could be a shill or just a stubborn idiot, but that isn't important.

Sup Forums cannot seem to accept that unless SHTF really hard the common folk will never accept the true bizarreness of the reality that we live in. The best thing to do is to plant information through entertainment, and Alex Jones does that job well.