>You cant kill another man, you are a coward
>just get a taser its easier

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=khK6zz75V4A
youtube.com/watch?v=hpbbANEYQXE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

> just get a rape whistle

quit projecting

Bill of Rights, not Bill of Needs yada yada OP is a faggot.

Oh, I would. But I can't.
I'd get pepper spray or mace too.
But I can't.

I cannot buy anything for the purpose of self-defense.

Fuck the nanny state.

>>You only need a taser for self defense

Illegal here

but

shotguns are legal

>tfw killed a man before having sex

H-hajis aren't people so its not killing some r-right guys?

Is this supposed to be like one of those stupid ass "sissy hypno" threads they have over on /gif/?

Fuck off, cuck.

It's hilarious how they think I don't want to kill someone who is threatening me or my home.

avoid legal troubles and get a taser

Much cooler to lightning strike a foe than kill him and get thrown in jail

>miss once and it's all over for me
I'll stick to my illegal guns. Thanks.

> Taser
> Get sued for damages and dindu nuffin media

> Gun
> Good job defending your home son!

> Taser
> Miss first shot and get raped by angry nig burgler

> Gun
> Miss first shot, no problem you got a lot more where that came from

What if you encounter multiple people?
What if you end up causing something like brain damage?
What if you just wanna kill yourself?

>tfw you wont ever commit suicide by tasing yourself

Ironically many anti-gun states don't believe that tazers are covered by the second amendment.
Thus you could get in more trouble for having OP's pic than an actual shotgun

But only birdshot. Not Sabot Slugs or 00 Buckshot so your shotguns are pretty pointless.

>need to be within two meters
>one shot weapon
>fiddly reload
>barbs might get caught on clothes
>not a guaranteed incap
>can be overcome by simply doing a barrel roll to pull out the barbs or snap the wires

A gun fixes the Antifa problem permanently, not just for a few seconds

NO

it's not hard to buy bird shot remove the pellets and stuff tour own casted 1.oz lead projectile in. well, maybe in france but I doubt it.

fpbp

tazers have too high of a probability of survival.

I want to send the fucker to his maker

>Portugese shit poster on a maltese goat breeding social network understands American principles better than most Americans

How did this happen?

>What if you just wanna kill yourself?

Use it in a pool or bathtub.

>someone will not fuck right off when you fire birdshot point blank at them

I had a grandmother who would pack her shotgun shells with rock salt and shoot at solicitors and trespassers.

HAHAHAHA

no

having been attacked with a sword you better believe i would shoot anyone endangering my life or family dead without hesitation.

tasers also have reduced effect on drug users, one of the big groups that commit crime.

>just get a swedish anti-rape bracelet.

Tasers don't work as well as you think

How the fuck did you get attacked with a sword

>projecting: the thread
Do you guys think you could kill in a self defense type situation? I think most people think they would be able to but you don't really know how you're gonna respond until the situation comes. It helps when you think the dindu trying to hurt you and steal your stuff is less than human, but still.

answer me this smartfag, how do you remove kebab with a gay ass taser? me and my friends taser eachother for fun when we get drunk, that shit's useless.

Do you think I don't value my life?

Check his flag

the barrel will overheat faster with that shit on it

I never said that, at all. You're in this situation, you've decided to purchase a firearm, you don't want to be hurt or killed or have your possessions stolen, but can you kill another person? And hows it gonna affect you after you've done it?
This is just thought, it sorta sounds like anti-gun shilling but it's not, it think about this shit often

Those are braces are so gay

"cut shells" on Jewtoob yields informative results.

I thought anything that was less than a 90* angle was banned

I took Finnish lessons on how to stop thugs.

it 100% works too

youtube.com/watch?v=khK6zz75V4A

Saging shill thread.
But yes I can without a second thought. I'm 43 female. Had a dindu break into my home. Caught him at the door, I yelled he was a dead mother fucker. He still broke the glass and opened the door. To his surprise I was 5' from him with a sw m&p 9mm pointed straight at his head. He stopped and ran.

Had he come in I would have killed him. State law here doesn't allow me to shoot unless his entire body is in my home. I regret not killing him and taking my chances in court. Because a week later her broke into another home and raped and murdered a woman.

Flip up sights and a red dot cause overheating? Never heard that one before.
Besides, I'm not intending to put several thousand rounds through it at a time. I have my Ares Shrike for that.

scottish, gypsy or sandperson?
I mean
real sword, machete or improvised?

In the moment that will be the last thing I worry about.

If you decide to use lethal force you must be afraid for your life. If I am afraid for my life the last thing I am thinking about is the life of my attacker.

Boy tasers sure are effective
youtube.com/watch?v=hpbbANEYQXE

Commiefornia doesn't allow applications for SBR's.
Hence the fanny bandit brace

>Do you guys think you could kill in a self defense type situation?

Of course. Humans are apex predators and everything you've been taught about killing being intrinsically wrong is a religionist lie from NON-WHITE (therefore anti-white) superstitions of the ancient near east.

I kill when I hunt or control pests, and I've much more empathy for animals than people. Ever wonder why mass executions of Jews and other trash happened ? It's because people enjoy killing their enemies.

Man that's pretty fucked. If you weren't armed that would've happened to you.

all those poor vacuum salesmen.

Bird shot is plenty at close range unless you are a retard and use a rifled barrel.

If you use exclusively sabot and slug it's good

>avoid legal troubles
When you taze someone they are incapacitate for only a minute or two. Are the police going to show up within that time frame? I now have to make a citizens arrest on some drooling idiot who might recover from incapacitation before the police arrive to detain him. And since it's a tazer I'm going to be very lacking in ammo capacity for follow-up shots.

I'm not interested in wrestling with someone who was willing to break and enter my home while I was in it. Someone willing to do that deserves a donation of lead.

Just put a shotgun inside a super soaker

>replace Mossy 590 with tazer gat
>sits next to my bed
>years later it finally happens
>time to remove intruder
>tazer does nothing due to years of non use
>get dead

Why fix whats not broken?

That woman's life will stay on my conscious till I draw my last breath.
I've had a CCL for over 15 years. I'm also a Cajun grew up hunting. You'd be amazed how many woman my age carry.

>just get a taser

Sure, then I will get shot by the police if they find out I have one

>> just get a rape whistle
Just get a rape bracelet.

Nice gun. Do they make them for men?

Agree with OP. I had to kill people in Afghanistan in 09,and that shit does something to you.

It isn't really a good self-defense weapon.

It cannot handle multiple attackers.
It cannot handle a single attacker wearing thick clothing.
It cannot handle an attacker with a gun.
If you miss with your one or two shots, you are screwed.

Ops a faggot KYS

fuck off Sven you have no place in terms of self defense

>Taser
>Miss your only shot, you're fucked

>Gun
>Jams, you're fucked

>Sabre
>Never runs out, nor jams, run those negro savages through.
>Success!

Fkin logic of the west.

Tasers illegal just because

Yelling you're a dead mother fucker epic. Don't know what my adrenaline would say probably on the floor cock sucker. Good on you for taking your personal protection seriously

Illegal in New York.

In New York, it is illegal to possess an electronic dart gun or electronic stun gun, and a person found in possession of an electronic incapacitation device is guilty of criminal possession of a weapon in the fourth degree. Peace officers and specified others are exempt from this rule.
(N.Y. Penal ยงยง 265.01, 265.20.)

>need
It isn't called the Bill of Needs you stupid faggot, it's called the Bill of Rights.

...wut?

Is it literally just a piece of a plastic that says "I do not consent"?

>Put newspaper on head
Wat

>implying I haven't shot someone
>implying I wasn't found innocent
>implying you can flim flam me

>Legal trouble

It actually says "Don't grope", rape is a violent word and they didn't want to trigger any survivors.

Epic is what my hubby did the next day.
When he ran off I followed and as I was going down the steps I pulled the slide back expending a round. (Making sure it was chambered) the sound of that round chambering echoed. He must have been in neighbors driveway when I did it, because we found 2 inch and half diverts in the gravel and his shoes in front of them.

So next day hubby screws his shoes to a stick with a for sale sign and sticks them in the front yard.

Let's ban guns and take away the right for people to defend themselves because you felt bad shooting mudslims.

That's really fuckin cool, movie type shit

Oh, hey, it's a gun control shill thread. Haven't seen one of these in awhile.

>Get a taser
>Every criminal still acquires illegal firearms
>Get shot

>Taser some huge faggot
>It does jack shit
>Get shot

>Use taser
>Miss
>Get shot
Foolproof plan there, chief.

It could help break the force of small falling debris

I've been wanting to get a good, reliable stun baton that won't break apart on someone's face or headlight. I've got a maglite 6D flashlight and it's heavy and makes a good club but nothing beats the crackle of a couple million volts. anyone have any recommendations?