AMA

Ask a mudslime anything.

Legitimate questions only, wont be replying to any "how many women have you beheaded today, mohammed?" type questions.

And yes, of course Im a fucking leaf.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/u6xq1
youtu.be/t_Qpy0mXg8Y
wikiislam.net/wiki/Allah_the_Best_Deceiver
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Do you believe gays and infidels should be stoned? If not how do you justify not following your religion's commands.

how many women have you beheaded today, achmed?

Get lost you attention-whoring faggot nigger

Nope, I don't. I have a lot of gay friends. I think one thing a lot of people need to understand is that all the scriptures in this religion (and ALL abrahamic religions) are from a whole other era, thousands of years ago. People had a whole different idea on morals. Their beliefs were barbaric. Along with this, I believe its important to apply the lessons of the Quran into the morals of the modern day. I'm not going to hell for not stoning gays, but I might if I become gay lmfao.

Original

Im a muslim girl who has anal sex with her white boyfrieng regularly. What do you think about girls like me?

Would you leave please and take your trash friends with you?

Do you really hate dogs?

Do you feel cognitive dissonance between values given in Koran and those presented by some Imams and Mullahs with western values of democracy, freedom, LGBT and women rights?

What is your attitude towards more conservative interpretation of Koran and those who interpret it in such way?

Lol your decision, enjoy yourself. I'm not strictly religious, I've got a girlfriend.

Born and raised here. Parents were immigrants though.

I was attacked by a dog when I was younger so Im kind of traumatized by dogs, but I think theyre absolutely adorable to be honest. I used to own a collie-husky mix.

It's another "hey guys I'm a liberal who identifies as MOOSE LIMB so pls accept all these backwards religious fundamentalists to your country" thread

How many women have you beheaded today, memet?

Also, get out of our country's and go back to where you belong.

>Nope, I don't. I have a lot of gay friends
infidel...

Fuck. You. Serioualy fuck you op. Canadian. You are fucking Canadian and you think it's OK to post on our board.
Go jump in a lake and freeze. I hope you live long enough to truly suffer for what you represent.

Why should I entertain the fantasy that your religion is real, when it is very clearly a 3rd generation Abrahamic cult? The first two weren't real, why is yours real? Everything you read about Mohammed makes him sound like a normie warlord.

>I'm not strictly religious

Why even make a thread about Ask A Snackbar if you don't even care enough about your religion to follow it properly?

All religions will be made illegal under the principles of revolutionary hoxhaism.

Make your time.

did mohammed fly around on a winged horse?

I think its important to realize that in Islam, humans are humans and they have no extra religious power or anything of the sort. So at the end of the day, their interpretation isn't law, it's their perspective. I also think it's important to note that your average sheikh is likely to preach somewhat conservative values since the values of any religion are being modernized to an extent.

t. Mohammed Al-Kafaat

Why are you even giving this literal subhuman Canadian attention.

who cares what some integrated muslim loser who spends his time on Sup Forums thinks, the reason people hate muslims is because of the shitty muslims (the hundreds of millions of them) not some paki in college in canada

Fuck this shill.
I'm a real Muslim, and all gays should be beheaded/stoned.

Less talking. More of offing yourself. Take your friends out before you go

Keep on keeping on Ausbro

crucification pls.

I bet your bingo-wings were flailing around as you typed that you ugly amerifat.

Real or not, 1.7 billion people follow it.

Because I was still raised as a Muslim and am able to answer questions on behalf of the Muslim community.

Apparently so!

I'm Egyptian/Greek :( I'm not trying to make you guys love Muslims, thats not even feasible. just here to answer questions.

top kek

My friends are all white and chinese tho..

I gotchu fampai just drop by singapore and ima cross you

You think I care what race you and your friends are? You are fucking CANADIAN. OFF. YOURSELF.

So where are the Muslims actively speaking up against the extremities of Islam that allow killing of infidels, having slaves, pedophilia etc etc

They barely exist, because you're all lying hypocrites

There is nothing modern or conservative about Islam, a ''modern muslim'' is either a fake muslim or a lying muslim who is just quoting the nice and peaceful parts of Islam and ignoring the bad ones to fool infidels

I was just in Singapore a few months ago! You should have caught me then.

>tfw an ugly mudslime is capable of seamlessly travelling internationally

how does this make you feel?

What's your opinion on the refugee situation? Do you think it is all good or should they stay in their own countries and fight to improve the living conditions there?

Come to Orange County leaf pussy, see how long you last you living garbage bin

Comic about Islam being created by the Vatican imgur.com/a/u6xq1

1400years history of islamic terror, murder and violence
youtu.be/t_Qpy0mXg8Y

m-m-m-MUH TAQIYAH IS SHOWIN.

Funny you'd say that, because my dad, whos an active practicing Muslim, memorized the quran, somewhat sheikh, just held a rally here in Vancouver where we had maybe 5,000 people gather and there were speakers who spoke up against extremists! Honestly I've never met a Muslim who supports ISIS because ISIS poses a threat to Islam.

So much LARPing today like this. Sad.

How do you follow Islam when it is so obviously made up and false, clearly the words of one guy who was stealing things from the past?

How badly (if at all) IS the community in Canada infected by extremists and what do you suggest the country do about it?

All of you need to go

Good question. It's a proven fact that the economy in a country will deteriorate if all the smart/wealthy people immigrate to western countries, so to a degree it's definitely true that a lot of them should stay. But in a country like Syria, staying isn't even really an option because everyone's life is in threat. They're being forced out.

This is also why I'm on a watch list

haha funny bro so haram

Then you are not a real Muslim, might as well give it up and convert to Christianity which has adapted better to modern society

Get out you Western Sydney goat fucker

I believe in following a religion in order to live by the principle of it. Who the fuck cares about the talking snake and the winged horse. It's guidelines on how to be a decent human being.

Like I mentioned in an earlier response, I dont really find any extremists here in Canada. I find more extremist right-wing people. I'm often harassed on the streets desu but like I really dont care. Yeah Im fuckin brown lmao who cares. My dad's side is Greek Orthodox.

>Because I was still raised as a Muslim and am able to answer questions on behalf of the Muslim community.

No your not. You're no more qualified than anybody else. You're not devout and you're not a cleric. There is absolutely no reason to give your opinion any credibility above anybody else on Sup Forums.

when do you plan on leaving?

Yeah cause a bunch of rocket launcher wielding hooligans who shout allahuakbar are active representatives of Islam.

But there are a lot of weird superstitious things in Islam. Why not follow a better one? Especially as you have already stated that you don't really believe in the winged horse nonsense.

Sikhism, Zoroastrianism, Christianity, even Hinduism would be better.

Why do you fill up like rodents in Western countries despite there being 50 majority islamic states?

>You still didn't answer my question, merely got around it.
How do you feel about conservative interpretation of Koran and those who interpret it in such way?

From my observations islam is religion of lies and deception and that is why I find it such a threat. Let me elaborate on that. First of all moral high ground of Salafist-states such as Saudi-arabia is based on the fact that they can afford to be "religiously conservative", meaning not mobilizing woman workforce. Making it possible to not to take pragmatical approach to society, after all keeping women out of workforce and certain other things islam dictate and which are followed through in saudi-arabia are deeply unpractical, only sustained by the fact they have money to upkeep such impractical traditions.
Worse still, men from many islamic countries enjoy the corruption of the west and then when returning act pious as honorable muslims. I find such behaviour to be quite a dissonance. Just recent example. my gay friend was talking about Malaysian gay muslim and him having awesome sex. He kinda wondered about such dissonance, but apparently dick was good. Also same thing with interprations of koran done through some Imams. It changes vastly or even some fake scriptures are added to change the message of Koran. This is done, because in some islamic countries few Muslims have access to original Koran, and few bothering to actually read it. (Guess there exists Koran schools for a reason, haha). This is what i would call culture of lies and deception, same thing with taqiuya.
There two future options for islam either reformation or stagnation. However scientific dip, and scientific stagnation is unavoidable for a time in such environment. Problem is at current stage humanity cannot afford such a luxury, were it to survive.

They are in bigger numbers and make a bigger impact than the few people do protesting against the extremities against Islam, I bet at least half of the people showing up at these rallies are white cucks

>I'm Egyptian/Greek

I thought you were Canadian? Why do you refuse to integrate into society? Also, how many women have you beheaded today?

Qualified? Who the fuck said anything about qualifications? I never claimed to be a sheikh. I'm speaking on the perspective of a Muslim. No one on this board who is not a Muslim can give you that.

I didn't say I don't believe in it, I said it's not the primary focus of the religion.

Sikhism - No, because they have some weird shit about daggers and growing long hair and shit

Zoroastrianism - No, I fucking hate iranians

Christianity - I've looked into christianity for a while and I read the bible and attended church for a few months. It's honestly so similar to Islam that there's no point in switching.

Hinduism I dont know enough about so I cant comment.

Idk man I didn't immigrate. The white man did a good job at building society so my family came here and I was born here lmao.

The quran only truly exists in one form, and it's never been rewritten, only changed in translation perhaps. In Islam its common for one to memorize the quran word for word, so if one was to recite the Quran with the words wrong, theyd get called out for it and it's a common occurence. If a sheikh is leading prayer and he says the words wrong, he'll get corrected during prayer. There really only is one Islam, and the reason as to why you might believe there have been fake verses added and whatnot is because Islam, like any other religion, is divided into multiple sects which all carry different beliefs and values.

Lol it's true. My little brother and I played a fun game of "spot the feminist" because of all the girls with short, colored hair.

Parents are born and raised in Egypt, dad's family is part of the Greek Orthodox community in Alexandria. They immigrated here and I was born and raised here. Only been to egypt a few times.

Your father is a literal cuckhold for allowing his son to fall into a religion other than his own that isnt atheism.

But if the prophet says something that is nonsensical and the religion requires you to believe it, you're going to have a difficult time.

Listen to David Wood, tbqh.

Also why do you hate Iranians?

I think you mean my grandpa. Grandpa is greek orthodox, but his wife was sunni muslim and she wanted to raise my dad as a Muslim so they raised him Muslim and he raised me Muslim.

will you marry your cousin?

how many crocs have you raped?

Still haven't answered the question.
>How do you feel about conservative interpretation of Koran and those who interpret it in such way?

Why is this such an issue? Well, time of cherrypicking will soon end, tolerating means acceptance, so are you going to side with more conservative Islamic views or those which are more in line with with western world a.k.a more liberal?

>I'm speaking on the perspective of a Muslim.

Well mate you just said you were speaking on behalf of the muslim community not from your personal persepctive. So which is it you fucking lying sack of shit?

A lot of reasons to be honest. The iranian community is huge in Vancouver, especially the northern areas like West Van (ironically named) and up in the mountains towards coquitlam.

1. Iran to me is the America of the Middle East. Extremely nationalist. It's to the extent where even the kids are Nationalist, and it's hard to reason with them. I avoid the topic of politics or religion with them in general.

2. Iranian kids are fuckin ANNOYING yo. They're pretty much just the definition of skids. All think theyre tough shit because their parents are brain surgeons and buy them BMWs and Porsches at 16.

and there are way more reasons. I just dont like them because I've had a lot of negative encounters with them, and I'm not biased. I've had enough Iranian close friends that my opinion has some sort of factual basis. Every iranian I've met has snaked me somehow.

If you want to know more about true Islam check out this wiki don't listen to the fake moderates, Allah himself is know as the greatest deceiver

wikiislam.net/wiki/Allah_the_Best_Deceiver

Not saying that all '''''''moderate muslims''''''' are in on it, lots of them just don't know enough or don't care enough about the true colors of islam, which in terms means they aren't a true muslim so they might as well give up on this foolish religion

Who would you rather deal with: Turks, Kurds, or Iranians?

Culture of deception, that's what i mean. Had to deal with Iraqi's some of them are ok, but man they do have some sort of dissonance as well. I remember being 12 weeks during one summer in UK in language exchange, lived in Moroccan muslim household. It was, enlightening experience. I found level of deception quite exhausting, sure i got along, but the web of dishonesty those people had around them was astonishing. Also they were very, much Uncle Scrooge type. I remember episode about halal meat, when I was on a trip with one of family's son (he was I think 16 or something, was asked to show me around), (I myself was 14 at that time). Mother was strictly halal food, halal spagetti was interesting thing, haha. But anyways son didn't seem mind eating non-halal food (looking from retrospect). I don't know to whom this dissonance applies, but man this makes me dislike majority of muslims.

Why can't Muslims control themselves. Muslim in Montreal rapes 10 underage girls, Muslin in Edmonton sexually assaults young women in a public swimming pool. Gang of Muslims sexually harass young women at McMaster university and Mohawk college in Hamilton. Why are Muslims subhuman?

Cousin marriage is weird as fuck.

Oh my bad. I honestly dont think the quran is as bad as people make it out to be. Every time I get into a debate with someone online regarding Islam they also cherrypick some verses like Quran 2:191, and they dont realize that context is key. Read the third reply in this for a perfect example of this. Regarding your second question, I would side with liberal quran. "Conservative Islam" will fade soon enough when they realize that religion in that manner has no place in the modern day society.

Angry ausbro is angry. It's the same shit. My community consists of westernized Muslims. I am a westernized Muslim.

Allah refers to himself as the "the best of X" at multiple times in the Quran. Calling himself the most forgiving, most merciful, most this, most that. In this verse, Allah is speaking of how people tried to deceive him, but they couldn't because he's better at deceiving than they are. It's like him saying you cant beat me at my own game. Context is key.

oh so you be saying........Allah was actually a nice guy?!?

wow i was wrong all along

kill yourself

>Ask a mudslime anything.
Why have four fucking threads about muzzies living in the West popped up in the last few minutes?

Turks desu. One of my best friends is a Turk and roaches are more bearable than the others. Kurds are pretty much Iranians. The Kurds here just call themselves Persians and they speak Farsi. Plus Kurdish girls are unbearable. I've tried that. Also dated an Iranian and she was nuts.

Sorry, Im genuinely confused. Can you just explain to me the link between what I said about Iranians and what you just said?

Honestly even being a Muslim myself, I've said this statement hundreds of times: "Islam is a peaceful religion thats practiced by barbarians." I wouldn't blame Islam for that, I'd blame the culture in the Middle East where women are so covered and "modest", that when they come to the west their bloodlust is insatiable. A bunch of animals.

kek

At least add a question mark at the end so it's a question.

It definitely wasn't me samefagging.... huehuehue.

No but forreal I have no idea lol.

Do you as a Muslim think there is a risk that bringing in refugees from chaotic countries where it is hard to background check could import extremists into the country? And if so, do you think there is some kind of humanitarian obligation that outweighs this supposed risk?

do you ever find yourself craving bacon?

A Muslim refugee rapist would have to think about this one....and proceed to rape anyway

Well, point is that I found some Iraqis, to kinda share those characteristics what you said about Iranians. Especially those from northern-eastern parts.
I do wonder what's your opinion about Moroccan's, Algerians and Egyptians?

Yeah I do think theres a risk. For that same reason, I wasnt completely opposed to the Trump ban. All the Muslims around me were losing their shit, and I was like ".. he kinda has a point yenno." Cause at the end of the day, banning all Muslims from entering the country IS intolerant, but where the fuck does it say that a President's duty is to be tolerant? His duty is to protect the people of his country, and regardless of whether we like or not, banning Muslims from entering DOES stop Muslim extremists from entering the country, and in turn keeps his people safe, so it was a smart move. I think as long as American citizens who've been gone for a short period of time could get back into the country, it should have been fine. Fuck the humanitarian obligations. Extreme vetting should have been the be-all-end-all.

Ehhhhhh sometimes I look at it and think "that looks good", but not specifically. If I ever do, I just eat turkey bacon and pretend my soul isn't aching :'(

I dont know why the fuck it changed what I said to desu. I'm not a weeb. Anyway, I'm personally egyptian and I love egyptians. I find that they're generally happy people when it comes to daily life. My best friend is Algerian, and I love his family, theyre super nice, but the Algerian people in general are kind of weird. Egyptians and Algerians have a bit of a feud over LITERALLY JUST SOCCER, and so I find that they can be dumb assholes sometimes. All the Moroccans I've ever met have been really nice.

hows turkish community in canada?

There are a couple, not too many. Most of the turks here are super white washed.

I'm a real muslim, and please, I want every single tight boipucci I can get in front of me right now, ready for ravaging.

DO you personally know any mudslimes who have raped a woman?

You seem normal but how many radical or almost radicalised muslims do you know or suspect?

What do you think about Evolution Theory ?

>ISIS poses a threat to Islam
nice taqiyya m9

I have mudslime "friends" too. Doesn't mean I don't want them beheaded