Sup Forums in 50 years

You will grow to an old age, dying in your bed many years from now

You will wonder why you never fought in RL, because you wanted to hide away and live

You will wonder what has become of the world

You will wish you could start again

You will wish you had just one chance, to come back to the present day, to save the West

Fuck off, Johnny Cash
I've got a yearly supply of Vodka and a loaded gun next to me. Maybe I'll just kill myself.

I have two white kids so have done more than everyone on Sup Forums put together

implying we want to save this world
we are all mining for an happening

>Implying I'll last 50 years
The rate my mental state is declining, I'll be lucky If I make it to 2020. Fuck, I'd end it all now if I didn't think it'd destroy my parents.

>calls it a gif
>the image doesn't actually move
You're a monster, Nigel

I pretty much decided I would become a hermit when I was a teenager.

At least this one actually moves

I'll be dead for at least 10-20 years in 50 years most likely. I fight by not being a cuck. I say and do whatever the fuck I want in real life.

how old are you

>having kids

Cuck

>You will grow to an old age, dying in your bed many years from now
With my lifestyle I won't be here in 25 years

>russian
you are already dead

Subtle aunty faah bait, but no-one here is biting on your invitation to false flag alley.

Why am I dead?

???

damn grandpa who taught you how to turn the computer on

What have I become?

I'm mobile at work little nigga. There are more old normie here than you think.

>tfw will most likely die a virgin & never have a girlfriend.

why are u at work at 6:40 am

It's 7:42 here and I work 5 am to 3:30 pm

You should pay prostitutes to help you get good with girls. Non sexual stuff only until you think you could get a real girl.

THERE AIN'T NO GRAVE

Nah m8 its fine no regrets. Im pretty happy how things are turning out for me right now. I hope ill die as an angry old augmented cyborg and this timeline seems perfect to archieve that

Whats the point of getting good at sex if you can't get girls in the first place

And don't give me that 'paying a girl to stick your penis in her vagina builds confidence' bullshit. Knowing your a man of value who girls actually want to fuck builds real confidence

I would totally do it but my family and friends would not understand, think of me as a coward and blame themselves. I'm young-ish for fuck sake where's all the old lonely bastards.

Okay braveheart

IN YOUR HOOUSE,
LOONG TO BEE
ROOM BY ROOM,
PAAAATIEELLLYY

I WIILL WAAIIT
FOR YOU HERE
LIIKE A STOONNE

I WAAIIT FOR U HERE

ALOOOONE!
ALOOOOOOONE!
ALOOOOOOOONNNNNEEEEE!!!!

SWOOOR SWOOR SWOORE!!
SWEORE SWUURE SWUUUR!!

SWOOOR SWOOR SWOORE!!
SWEORE SWUURE SWUUUUR!!!

SWREE NE NE NE NE NA
NE NE NE NE NA

SWUOP SWOUP SWOUP SWOUP!!
SWOUUREEEEEEEEEEEER!

>You will grow to an era where society develops genetic engineering and transhumanism, where dying is optional and only pursued once one has felt they lived out their life purpose
>You will wonder why you people had such self-limiting, relatively medieval perspectives in the early 21st century
>You will wonder upon the cosmos, the universe, and untold of realms, universes, stars, as well planets
>You will have the understanding to control time and experience starting again, and seeing what happens with any choice
>You will wish to come back to the present day, to save the West

I'm not worried, CRISPR is coming and we'll be the first generation to cheat death and reverse aging process.

>a Swede posting a nigger faggot
just nevermind him

>You will wonder why you never fought in RL
Fight where?

>You will wish you had just one chance, to come back to the present day, to save the West
Whatever someone might regret when they're old on their death bed it's all the same regardless. There will always be some event you wish you did or didn't do that you could go back in change, and no amount of wisdom from other people wiser than you will change you in your youth. The best thing to do is simply to accept that when you get that far you will inevitably have some regrets, and that's to be expected.

I've fought for my country though user,

I have a white male child,

I have a good red pilled white wife,

I own a house in a village with no one but whites in it,

If the facade slips there's no way this place will fall.

>caring what manlets think, ever
>caring what mexican manlets think

We are mammals. It's eat or be eaten, dog eat dog, Survival of the fittest. If I'm alive in 50 years, I'll consider it a win.

That is everyone

Now if only you were white

thankfully I am & I personally think you are as well.

How does it feel to know your capital city is literally ruled by a muslim?

it sucks tb.h. i know i live in america but my ancestors were from england so i still feel a natural bond to my ancestral homeland

It feels bad man. My family were from central London & we used to work at the fish market. Growing up watching it fall apart. I can't even recognise the place any more.

To be fair it wasn't the current mayor that even ruined it. It all went down hill when Ken fucking livingstone was in charge.

Hopefully it won't take us 800 years to get rid of them.

I'm probably moving to England next September and I still have to choose a place to go, years ago it was London no doubt, but nowadays I'd avoid any European capital city.
Any recommendations?

Hey you're the guys who had an empire right? what happened to that lol

>never fought in RL
In your dreams faggot. You uneducated fucks don't know your history. The next great cycle is upon us, and the total war is coming. The 10 million neets will march upon degeneracy and kill niggers and mudslimes. Trump's blue shirts are coming, and it will be glorious.
>4th Turning by Howe/Straussman

Quit being a little bitch.

>Hey you're the guys who had an empire right? what happened to that lol
I dunno what they teach you over there in Dagoland, but you guys had one too. Whatever happened to that?

I love east Anglia personally. But the home counties are nice as well. York is interesting, Bristol is a nice city too as is Bath.

Do not mourn us, for we are already dead.

Don't forget to get fit and mentally prepared to fight for your races survival! Every link below the average weakens overall cohesion leading to a weaker force as a whole!

>It's inevitable
>I fight if I have to and I will.
>got comfy and got rekt
>No
>No

Hail Trump

Death to the muds and the jew masters

I memed myself today

To see if I still feel

Only the Plague can fix the West.

Too many cucks.