Redpill me on Antarctica

Redpill me on Antarctica

Other urls found in this thread:

nasa.gov/feature/goddard/nasa-study-mass-gains-of-antarctic-ice-sheet-greater-than-losses
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Its really cold

>covered in ice for millions of years
>resourcers were never touched
>ice finally melting

Antarctican War incoming burger bro

>Directly violating the sticky.
>doesn't get banned

really made me think

doubtful desu

this. plus penguins, wtf are those things?

you cant visit the antarctica without permission. even the unclaimed part of it.

its where all the ice comes from

It hasn't been cold for too long, it was tropical not too long ago.

Nothing there nothing there
No need to come nothing there
Ja, is completely empty and barren

>millions of years

Its white.

Le autism reaction pic

Gonna be raped for minerals by the Chinese as soon as the ban expires. They're already prospecting """for science"""

You are not ready.

You will learn very soon, mortal, when the bogdanoffs make their move

It is buried under 1KM of ice and the actual continent is below sea level because the weight of the ice is pushing it down. So even if all the water melted, we'd still have to wait for most of the land to "spring" back up from under the ocean, which could take 1000's of years.

So there ideas about raiding it for minerals isn't going to happen unless we can burrow down the bedrock through the ice.

why dont they just make a really big hair dryer to melt the ice off

Because if all the ice did melt off then the sea level would rise 58 metres.

For you

Who enforces that law for the unclaimed part?

Boo hoo

so isn't the ocean already millions of metres deep? that's barely anything

Rightful Aussie clay.
Along with New Zealand and the rest of Oceania.

Yeah, but what he means by that is that everywhere in the world the water will be 58 meters taller.
DESU I am fine with this because it will drown out all the leftist shitholes and kill a few billion third worlders

Biggest desert on earth I believe

>that's barely anything

For the ocean. Not for us.

...17 stories of every coastline, miles and miles inland, submerged under water...

>barely anything

oh wait i thought by metres he meant like centimetres

what an amazing specimen we got here

Possible location for a long lost civilization. Piri Reis map shows it ice free, also shows the coastline of the world before the last ice age. Circa 100,000 bce. Also the map was based on older source maps that are rumored to have come from library of Alexandria.

shits frozen

Secret nazi bases,

shhh

Nazi UFO base. Bogdanoffs escaped from there.

That sounds fucking awesome.

The world has become too boring and the population has become unsustainable.

Fuck the East Coast, the West Coast, and everything else that will be drown by the coming of a new age of exploration and a reason for the remnants of Western civ to give a shit about living.

I liked the jesus fruit with drug addictions more than the turkey

Rightful CHILEAN CLAY

FUCK OFF!!! albion

>is in contact with world leaders
>has presumably the largest oil reserves on earth
>liberals bow to it
>has hidden caves full of nazi gold
>has daylight 24/7 since a rod of light is constantly shining on the south pole
>hitlers grave is located there
>might actually be a sheet of liquid metal
>responsible for over 80% of earths magnetic field
>rules researches with an iron but fair fist

>oh wait i thought by metres he meant like centimetres
Jesus dude, please get yourself a foreign proxy so your posts don't have the American flag.
Fuck's sake...

they didn't tell stories of what happened
>THOUSANDS OF YEARS AGO
The episode was spinned of into a series: Soul Quest Overdrive , kept the same cast too.

Antarctica nazis in UFO inhabbizing probably hollow earth and planing the rise of their reich again and working already on it (not even meming)

This image triggers climate changers

nasa.gov/feature/goddard/nasa-study-mass-gains-of-antarctic-ice-sheet-greater-than-losses

But dear user, ica has started to grow again :

Meanwhile in south Sup Forums....

antarctic ice was connected to south america less than 400 years ago.

shit has been melting steadily for as long as there have been mapmakers mapping the world. anyone who says the melt is cause of carbon emissions is pulling wool over your eyes, since much of the melt to disconnect it from South America happened before the industrial revolution.

It's a giant Ice Wall that engulf the flat earth.

Assuming we don't start mining the moon/asteroids for raw materials, a full blown Antarctic war WILL break out one day.

It's the only continent that hasn't been mined for cultivated for raw materials. It has a massive amount of oil, coal, iron, rare metals in it.

It's just way to tempting a target for colonial expansion. Especially once resource shortages start popping up in the next few centuries.

John Carpenter ruined it for me.

>Fuck the East Coast, the West Coast, and everything else that will be drown
>I am fine with this because it will drown out all the leftist shitholes and kill a few billion third worlders

>implying this would happen fast enough to drown anybody

A lmost all Trump properties would wind up underwater, and that's about the only interest Sup Forums would have.

The law of the Penguin Republic of Antarctica?