Austrians are just Germans in denial

>Austrians are just Germans in denial

How true is this statement?

At least we don't have Merkel.

You can't blame them.

no its the other way around

Germans are Austrians in denial? How is that supposed to make sense?

it is true. i don't blame them. do you know that there is a law still in existence today that forbids Germany to unite with Austria? Allies forced it upon us after WW1 and it never went away.

>69
LOLMAO

>what is 1938?
fucking leaf

The last queen and the last empress of France were von Austria.

Amadeus vult.

He's probably one of those guys who traces our ancestry back to the Scythians (who arrived with the Great Migration, coming from the Middle East over what is now Austria during the Mongol Invasion); a German heritagefag if you will, along the line of thought that gave us the "Aryan" classification.

(In case you were wondering, it's really only true for a small handful of people)

>Mongol Invasion
HUN
Hun Invasion
My bad.

Hmm really makes one ponderidonder

Come on, it was pretty funny xD

Germans used to think most Europeans were just Germans in denial or in need of exterminating.

Now Germans seem to think every canabal in the congo is a German in denial that needs to come home and bee looked after.

When Germany unified, why was Austria left out?

Ordered two "grilled chicken wraps" at McDonalds drive in today. Dude who took my order was some afgahn. As I wait for my wraps at the second window ,I look inside the McDonalds and see a black person. I get a little bit angry, but at least they are working i think to myself.
Drive home open my wraps and whats inside. Fucking CRISPY chicken wraps, but I wanted GRILLED chicken.

>mfw when fucking refugees are not able to take the right order because they don´t to speak proper austrian german
>mfw THANKS MERKEL!

Day ruined!

Austrians are slavs in denial.

well, depends. our haplogroups are different from Germany. we are more mixed wth slav tribes around us.

so some are more german and others more on the slavic side.

They are, and they are the best example of how would Slavs thrive if we weren't bombarded by communism created by Jews and muslim expansions

fucking this

They had their own empire at the time and the Habsburgs didn't want to give up Hungary.

>have that seedy Kern tho

pick your poison

Meh, at least our political parties went a bit less retard after realizing that more and more people are voting for FPÖ. I wonder if it'll ever happen to Germany.
Also I'd take Kern over Faymann every day.
Also
>seedy
huehue

>Eating at McDonalds
>Ever

Austrian are Austrian, seriously...Hasbourg, Archiduc Ferdinand, Austro-Hungary.

> Implying Kern is bad
If your enemy fucks up, dont stop him.
SPÖ and ÖVP are in suicide mode and it is glorious.

>Austrians are a lot less white than Germans
ftfy

I would love to dissect you.

> Burger talking about skincolor
You cant make this shit up

Refugees be like
>see Ösi
>day ruined

>Eating fast food
>Ever
Ftfy

>When Germany unified, why was Austria left out?

Because if Austria was included, the Emperor would be a Habsburg. This didn't please Bismarck.

>Kern, the guy under whom the SPÖ wants to pursue a coalition with the Greens and Neos
>better than Faymann

Austrians are the master race; a proper blend of hunter gatherer and neolithic farmer. Germans are efficient but automatonic brutes, italians are creative but lazy, and slavs lack composure.

who?

Slavs lack a lot of things.

Hitler was Austrian. If anything, Germans are Austrians in denial.

that don't make no kinds of sense

Nigga was saying Austrians are Germans in denial.

They are. Prussia kept them out of unifying, and they wanted to be part of Germany ever since. The average Austrians overwhelmingly supported the Anschluss.

I hope they don't unite. Austria is way more based than Germoney right now. Even though they voted for the Green Party...

>Austria is way more based than Germoney right now
Barely, and that's only because they weren't hit as hard by Allied propaganda due to convincing themselves that they totally aren't Germans, even though that's exactly what they are.

The english are just dutch (germans larping as something other than germans to gain relevance) pretending to be insular gaels, pretending they aren't speaking french
how absolute in truth is that statement?

What about Hungarians?

Maybe back then but nowadays absolutely nobody wants a unification with Germany. Some people could imagine a united Austria and Bavaria but that's it.

Hungarians arrived from behind the urals so I think we are relatives with the mongols ergo you are not that far off.

literally asians, just like fins

That's because you believe the lies pumped out by the Anglo-American media. Your country is filled with retards who ACTUALLY believe the Holocaust. Not just in paying lipservice to it, like many other countries, but downright fucking brainwashed "never again" Holocaust monuments type shit.

austrians behave like happy germans / sad italians, have more slavic blood and a largely separate history.

thats pretty much it. the similarities are obvious.

ALL OF YOU BELONG TO ROME!!!!

We're originally nomads. You probably heard about Attila the hun? That would be us back in the days. To put it simple so you can understand, Rome played as alliance/ human and hungarians played as horde/Orcs who came through the dark portal and started wrecking up shit.

Thanks, that's what I thought. 1/2 Hungarian burger :)

Not much to be proud of. We got our asses handed to us by literally everyone after that.

Why do you think my family is over here. Just good to know your roots

Actually it's Austrians are the only Germans left.

Germans from Germany are weaksauce. Austria my fav country now. Minus the WW1 shenanigans they pulled.

I know this is futile, but I'll just try to answer this seriously:
1. Conceptualising German with a nation is a fairly recent development, which started with the unification in 1871 of the small-German state (the big-German state solution would've included Austria). But it was not until the end of 1945 that this finally settled.
Before then it was not possible to call Germans as the inhabitants of a German land because there was not single German land, thus it was a cultural and linguistical distinguation.
With the rise of homogenous ethno-states as an idea shortly before and after World War I, Germans became connected to Germany.

Austria, or what was left of it after World War I still saw itself as German (in this case not part of the state of Germany but part of the group of Germans). Therefore it was one of the main goals of the Germans to incorporate Austria into the German realm, which then succeeded in 1938. Both saw themselves as Germans and it did not exclude the other.

Nowadays though, the definition of a German is being the inhabitant of Germany, so no, Austrian, in a modern sense are not Germans in denial. They're Austrians, who belong to the group of German-speaking people.

Germany should just annex them

Austria was never invaded by Mongols you goofy homo

That's not a true statement. Austrians actually have a sense of humor.

Germans are the jews of Austria
>look like us
>speak like us
>pretend to be part of us
>Indoctrinate our people in marxism
>push racemixing and open borders onto our Nation

>implying Huns weren't Mongols

It's the other way around, you fucking retard.

Also, stop trying to be dutch, you suck at it.

And use our universities for free

Checked.
We are the most Slavic of the Germans.
The Czech (total bros, believe me, it's true) are the most Germanic of the Slavs.

Yeah, I hope the EU falls soon so that we can send all the german students back.

So Czechs are Austrians and Austrians are Czechs?

Not only, they also got dicked by the Italians

Because Bismarck and Prussia were Protestant and didn't like the idea of a Catholic Hapsburg as Emperor.

The Austrian Empire also had a shitload of Non-German territories, and the Hapsburg had zero interest in partitioning their Empire.

The Hapsburgs were retarded

The Iron Curtain is the boundary between Germans and Slavs.
It is thinnest between Austrians and the Czech.

exactly whatthis user wrote100%
glad that some people actually have historical knowledge

Yeah they were greedy about keeping their lands, but they could have just divided the Empire and had a family compact between Germany and I assume would be a rump Kingdom of Hungary, that's what the Bourbons did after all.

I think they were just too terrified of every non-German ethnicity chimping out if they tried to pull it off.

Austria?

you mean a better, more traditional, filled with talent and genius version of Germany?

Poor Austria...as an Italian, I feel a bit sorry thatwe helped destroying the lasr Catholic Empire of Europe.

>hmmm if only they spoke german or something
austrians should be removed with the rest of germs

Technically austrians are a german people but then the german unification happened and being german became more of belonging to a certain nationality than being part of an ethnic group - despite the fact that it actually is one of the oldest european ethnic groups. Also a lot of other shit happened and today nobody wants to be german anyway so fuck that shit.

Who needs historical knowledge when you've got memes

>says slovenia of all

Good show.

Germany is an artificial country made up from the left-over Germanic tribes who failed to join Austria, Belgium, Netherlands or Denmark.

Slovenes are Bosniaks in denial.

rare
a
r
e

Now I see why we Italians have the same colors only placed vertically...we share the same fate.

this

In Battlefield 1, the Austro-Hungarian army is whiter than the German one. kek

BF1... Austrians, Turks, and Italians... white as fuck.

BF1... British, German, and Americans are "black."

lol

My opinion: they are like Germans, but more based.

RELATIVELY
A
R
E

Bavaria + Austria unification when?

>tfw no honvéds in bf1 nor huszárs
:C

>88

They will soon be reintegrated in the next Heimholung.

This triggers the Austrian

Take Northern Italy too: Make Catholicism Great Again!

Actually...
Austrians are slavs in denial.
They have more slavic Haplogroups than fucking SLOVenia and SLOVakia

They're also surrounded by slavic countries and 1 turkic country.

blacked?

No, Anschluss

At first I thought you meant hungary was the turkic neighbourgh but then I realised what germany is

Germans are just Turks in denial

this triggers noone I consider to be true austrian

If a german party would reunite Prussia and greate a germanic union I would eb ready to join, but this will never happen with the new (((germans)))

This triggers the Austrian.