Sup Forums, redpill me about veganism. I'm thinking about going vegan for 2 weeks...

Sup Forums, redpill me about veganism. I'm thinking about going vegan for 2 weeks. I may even fast completely a few days.

Any real benefits, or is it an agenda to make humans weaker?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OWASUMMQjj8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just shut up about it.

I think all the leafs are actually just retarded Americans on proxies.

Leaf´s right. Shut up. Two weeks? Freaking morron.

Agenda. You're on top of the food chain, your right to exploit and eat meat is granted by your ancestors.

Also b12

That's enough for me. I'm about to cook steak and eggs for breakfast.

>morron

Veganism is only a valid diet thanks to modern technology and convenience. If you want to maintain a lifestyle that totally hinges on the sustainability of modern infrastructure, be my guest.

Good job, and don't even think about being "vegan" again, there's no such think as being vegan, you're always going to be an hypocrite, you will wear and use animal tested products, unless you go live in a mountain like a savage you'll always be harming animals to make your life better, it's just part of the evolutive process.

Eat meat, pigs and cows don't have feelings or conscience, dont let anyone tell you otherwise

DOWN WITH THE VEGAN AGENDA
O W H E G
W I E G E
N T A N
H N D
A

Veganism is for frail people who do not want to feel guilt over eating animals and animal-by-products and want to virtue signal on social media.

Vegetarianism has plenty of benifits, shitskin. I'm not vegetarian but modern society consumes way too much meat and it's not very optimal for a lot of bodily functions

t. actual scientist

Fuck you veganism is a degenerate cult. You should raise your own animals and enjoy the slaughter / bbq.

>redpill me about veganism
Impossible since veganism is bluepilled.

I used to be vegan.

tl;dr not eating meat = no energy = depression.

And you fall again in the fallacy that being carnivore means you only eat meat. I eat all kind of vegetables every day but I also eat and love meat, I just don't give a fuck about killing animals or not, same way I don't give a fuck about a wolf killing a lamb, it's part of the evolutive process. Cattle exists and reproduces in a way that takes into account being massively eaten, if we didn't consume it it would either go extinct or cause a natural disaster.

t. god

The ideal human diet is 4 days of mostly vegan food then 3 days of exclusively red meat and dairy consumption.

A full scale vegan diet is harmful, and a full scale exclusively meat diet is also harmful.

So, it sounds like you're describing a paleolithic diet. Makes sense, since that's the diet our pre-historic ancestors ate. The paleolithic foods are what allowed human intelligence and creativity to develop agriculture and subsequent civilization itself.

So basically it seems, meat is fine and especially the healthier meats and just eat even more vegetables and fruits really.

Can you source? I'm interested

Did it for 6months, was a good learning experience, skip the learning curve and become a reducitarian instead with high fat low sugar intake

I went Vegan about a year ago, lost almost 100 pounds. Started lifting, feel great. But the other anons are right, just be lowkey about it. I also didn't do it for any ethical reasons, the livestock we see today only exist to be consumed. We could as a planet sustainably eat meat and be perfectly fine, but I think it's reasonable to say that we amerilards need more fruits and veggies.

I agree that some meat and fish is natty, not sold on the necessities of dairy products though. Gonn need a source on that part.

Take a look at the other vegans in the natural world and the role they play in the food chain - cows, sheep, etc. are just prey for the carnivores and living in fear. Enjoy your cuckadry, vegan prey.

you should diet, but dont go vegan, try to cut out modified wheat and corn syrup. If you are going for a cleansing feeling.

note: there is no such thing as cleansing food, super foods, ect it's all about how much this is going to make you shit

I was vegetarian from ages 13 to 19.

I'm now 29 and even though I tried returning to vegetarianism a couple of times, I couldn't trick myself to do so. I'm too much of an adult now to be a pussy.

AMA

I can't really source.

I was vegan and when I came off the vegan diet I knew for a fact consuming red meat would solve a lot of issues with the diet.

but there are a ton of benefits to veganism, no bloated feeling, great digestion system, forced to cook your own healthy food.

The only downside is soya protein is dogshit compared to red meat and your energy levels tank hard to the point you can't really do anything.

the lanky ass vegan meme is 100% true, iron deficiency is a real deal.

As for fish, dairy etc. you could probably skip fish, maybe one day a week would be good, but definetely use butter on those steaks.

It's worth pointing out vegan food isn't for weight loss and it's about as calorific as real food, the downside really is a real protein source, and that is red meat, it's just too vitamin rich and too dense in good shit like iron and fat to give up.

>no bloated feeling, great digestion system, forced to cook your own healthy food.

Has nothing to do with veganism, eat a healthy died and you'll never have any of those problems. If you werent cooking your own food already end your life

Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that IN THE LATTER TIMES some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;

Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;

Forbidding to marry, and COMMANDING TO ABSTAIN FROM MEATS, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth.

For every creature of God is good, and NOTHING TO BE REFUSED, if it be received with thanksgiving:

You should eat fruits and vegetables, you shouldn't only eat fruits and vegetables.

It's fucking stupid. You need animal meats and fats just as much as you need veggies. If you want to do something healthy, go with as little carbs as possible and no sugar.

70% of young men don't marry because of the situation the jews created

>FORBIDDING TO MARRY
>FORBIDDING TO MARRY

PAUL KNEW

Crew still not fitting in with everyone else here.

>God damned moran

>fruits
>eat liberally
enjoy being fat

two words: nutrient deficiency.

>8-10 glasses
youtube.com/watch?v=OWASUMMQjj8

Has benefits and makes some diseases more likley and others more likley. Best mix seems to be meat once a week (real meat not processed) and less red meat. Great amounts of different vegetables and not too much sugar contaning products. Those people have the fewest health iusses especially, if combained with some moderate sport. B-12 supplements are a must, if you aren't eating meat. For vegans there are also others supplemnts needed, not for all but for most. Do never try to make children below the age of ten live vegetarian or vegan, this can result in death. Food quality is important and don't eat processed food. Good luck.

>Less likley

fpbp

hang the fuck on
you got any more spooky verses?

vegans can be healthy, but that food pyramid is shit. also supplements.

Eating only vegetables degrades your system in weeks.The body needs at least once a week red meat.

>eat ony veg some days
>eat only meat some days

absolutely memetic.

look up rabbit starvation, its not natural to not eat meat. not even too much lean meat without fat or you can actually die in the wilderness, even with plenty of food.
i stayed with a vegan family in india and their son who was 23 looked 10, had serious growing disorders growing up from incorrect balance in diet, and could not use the protein that he had in his vegan diet to make muscle.
it can be done but its complicated, unnecessary and again, unnatural.

Fasting can allegedly help your immune system reset & rebalance, whatever it does. Allowing the body to practice it homeostasis maybe.

But vegan without taking proper choices such as supplements, should you check your b-vit & iron levels before/during, have you found local fresh grown foods or are you going to eat estrogen-bombs and become transgender?
At least think about it & write a small plan, implement it and report to us if your dick grew or you got laid by pierced vegan half-lesbo thoth.

>A full scale vegan diet is harmful
That's why they are among the healthiest groups? kek

Sven nobody think's you're correct.

>minimizing carbs

Enjoy your nogainz. Carbs should be like 50% of your diet.

alot of people in india their diet is majority vegan, they are weaklings.

All the indians here are fat with no muscle. They have no concept of fitness at all.

Is simple, ask yourself what did humans evolve to eat?

Was it vegan? No.

It was a mixture of meat, fresh veg and fruit, fish etc.

Simple as. If we evolved to eat a certain diet, then we should eat that diet as our stomach (and the rest of our body) is designed for that diet.

>Vegan Food Pyramid

>missing the loads of semen

Look at the teeth in the animal kingdom. They eat what their teeth dictate. Look at ours. We are omnivores. We are meant to eat both vegetables and meats--that means, our bodies are optimized for that. We need a full range of B vitamins and amino acids, some of which can't be obtained easily or at all in non-meat sources, unless you supplement. I'd go with what we are biologically meant to be.

yes

Sing, O barren, thou that didst not bear; break forth into singing, and cry aloud, thou that didst not travail with child: for more are the children of the desolate than the children of the married wife, saith the Lord.

4 Fear not; for thou shalt not be ashamed: neither be thou confounded; for thou shalt not be put to shame: for thou shalt forget the shame of thy youth, and shalt not remember the reproach of thy widowhood any more.

8 For Jerusalem is ruined, and Judah is fallen: because their tongue and their doings are against the Lord, to provoke the eyes of his glory.

9 The shew of their countenance doth witness against them; and they declare their sin as Sodom, they hide it not. Woe unto their soul! for they have rewarded evil unto themselves.

16 Moreover the Lord saith, Because the daughters of Zion are haughty, and walk with stretched forth necks and wanton eyes, walking and mincing as they go, and making a tinkling with their feet:And it shall come to pass, that instead of sweet smell there shall be stink; and instead of a girdle a rent; and instead of well set hair baldness; and instead of a stomacher a girding of sackcloth; and burning instead of beauty.

Enter into the rock, and hide thee in the dust, for fear of the LORD, and for the glory of his majesty.

The LORD hath sworn by his right hand, and by the arm of his strength, Surely I will no more give thy corn to be meat for thine enemies; and the sons of the stranger shall not drink thy wine, for the which thou hast laboured:
Neither let the son of the stranger, that hath joined himself to the LORD, speak, saying, The LORD hath utterly separated me from his people: neither let the eunuch say, Behold, I am a dry tree.
Last one here is God forgiving the foreigner(rapegee) who Isaiah criticizes several times in Isaiah and the eunuch (the transgendered looking goblins)

Anyways theres even more

Hear, O heavens, and give ear, O earth: for the Lord hath spoken, I have nourished and brought up children, and they have rebelled against me.

The OX knoweth his owner, and the ASS his master's crib: but Israel doth not know, MY PEOPLE DOTH NOT CONSIDER

Watch "Forks Over Knives"

I don't think there are any real benefits, except avoiting endocrine disruptors which tend to bioaccumulate in animal tissues and milk especially (and their products of course, like yoghurt and cheese).

If you are seriously thinking about going vegan, make sure to get in a sufficient dose of fats and vitamin B3 especially.

the whole thing is pretty spoopy desu just read it

It's not really difficult to do, you just need to plans meals out in advance so get all needed nutrients. I would recommend lowering meat to a few meals a day, then going vegetarian, then going vegan.
Beets are a good source of protein so get a lot of those.

"Animal rights" is a disease of civilization. Most humans should be eating a good amount of plant matter but there are Inuits that thrive on nearly an entirely animal based diet.

There are no purely vegan cultures. Even Hindu and Jayins eat dairy. Many vegetarian communes still use animals tho they jump through hoops not to eat the animal protein they raise.

Monoculture is bad for us, but sustainable farming involves animals.

Fasting I've read somewhere is also good for neurogenesis. Makes sense when you think about it, when our ancestors went on without food for extended periods, their body diverted resources to the brain, to help them find food. This mechanism apparently is still present today.

Is the paleo diet the new craze on Sup Forums? Should I start making treads about the grain Jew?

shut up you fucking pussy.
Go for a balanced diet. Take the best from everything. Dont limit yourself to only plants. God made you in a way that you can savour on all of his creation

also veganism is a gateway drug for much worse ideologies

>sustainable farming involves animals
elaborate

How exactly?

This is true, thought Inuits have no other source of food.

And today food is laden with endocrine disruptors, which are not good for our hormone balance.

Is spot on, vegans who have to declare themselves constantly piss me off too.

t. dude eating 100% vegetable lasagna right now

>eat liberally
>eat generously
Why does this make me cringe?

I have to go but Later half of Isaiah has even more

revelatiosn as well and

2 PEter IS SPOOPY
3 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,

4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.

5 For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:

6 Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished:

7 But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.

8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,

12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?

13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

I have to go now but holy shit Peter nailed it with the flood and the scoffing

This is true, a balanced and a healthy diet is what you should try to eat. Avoiding simple carbs is the real redpill though.

it's like any other diet in that if you watch what you eat you'll be fine, and if you don't, you can end up anywhere from feeling a little off to being seriously fucked
t. eight year ethical vegan living off of bread and soy tendies

THIS is about as close to the truth of the matter that you are going to get...

Go vegan? No thanks. Vegans tend to turn into mass murdering lunatics and then lose the wars they fight. Mao? Vegan. Pol Pot? Vegan. Hitler? Vegan.

Genghis Khan on the other hand was a meat eater. He raped 6 women each night and got most of them pregnant. His DNA is now present in 0.5% of the world's population. He lives on forever.

And Hitler the vegan? He was impotent and is now nothing more than a burned skull in the basement of a Russian museum.

Note that our brains became much bigger when we began eating meat

It's a gay Jewish invention.

hello john