L
D

O
R
D
E
R

>5:15
Tfw I have to stay up all night in order to catch a shitpost by the leader of the free world.

The entire reason for suspending the ban was "yes, its legal, but what's the motivation behind it."

It's not even a meme, I'm seriously wondering what he said, I don't speak Hebrew.

i want to put my dick in her so badly, god damn it

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lawfare

>degenerate
>marxist
>smokes weed
>humorless
>possible half-dyke

You can do better user. Or not. Idk.... drink one for me.

That doesn't look like weed

I wouldn't know. I don't smoke you heathen.

I don't either, but I work with narcotics at folkhälsomyndigheten so I just happen to be an expert on the subject.

you might look it up then you shithead retard

Clearly not

>folkhälsomyndigheten
Wtf.. Is this some type of unicorn factory?

Leave it to the fucking swede who apparently works with controlled substances to not know what fucking weed looks like

Where is that? Sounds like a crypt where you get one of the dragon priest masks.

it's a website.

lawfareblog.com/

Trumps right. That court is nothing but a bunch of liberals inflicting lawfare and judicial activism on the country.

>"Oh you're a doctor? Let me tell you about this infographic I found on why vaccines are bad"
I can tell you're Trump supporters based on the "You're an expert so you must be wrong" rhetoric alone.

I have never seen a siko president like u trying to do to much in just a short amount of time really really you need to go to a nut house cause you are a racist son of a bitch that not even a person in their 5 sences try and do to much like u so wake up and see the reality remember blacks Hispanics indians whatever race we are we are all brothers and sisters in God's remember God's way

I did not know that. I guess a lot of people will assume the word is a Trump invention either way now.

>(f) Suspension of entry or imposition of restrictions by President. Whenever the President finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, he may by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or nonimmigrants, or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate.

Remarkably, in the entire opinion, the panel did not bother even to cite this statute, which forms the principal statutory basis for the executive order (see Sections 3(c), 5(c), and 5(d) of the order). That’s a pretty big omission over 29 pages, including several pages devoted to determining the government’s likelihood of success on the merits of the case.
lawfareblog.com/how-read-and-how-not-read-todays-9th-circuit-opinion

Gotta agree with Sven on this one.

t. customs officer

I could tell that you're a cuck because of your flag.

virgin

so what is the consequences for the judges that are apparently doing a really bad job by mistakenly forget this?

will they get fired? or can they make mistakes as much as they want?

>fired
I highly doubt it, they haven't taken back full control yet. Though maybe sessions can do something?

oh shit i got roasted. Totally BTFO. How will i ever recover??

he means that the ninth circuit failed to review the arguments of the defendant and the facts of the case.

the SCOTUS will easily overturn their decision.

at this point the worst we can expect is that it gets sent back to the lower court for another hearing and we have to go through this shit again.