Daily reminder this actually exists and is in operation across Britain

Daily reminder this actually exists and is in operation across Britain

How many good boy points do you need to go to one of these zones?

Fucking spoon fighting orwellian night lads what the fuck are you doing online past the 1PM internet curfew?

Hahahaha

Seriously, after brexit how do we reverse this?

>Implying you're any different
Topkek

Lucky I live in 'murica, "land of the free"

i seen an ad on a bin today saying WE ARE WATCHING YOU

Lol what the fuck happened over there

This is what the left want.
The state as a parent.
It's fuckin pathetically condecending

GET ME OUT OF THIS ORWELLIAN STATE

it fucks with my head when i found out that every other country isn't like this with surveillance

what is considered anti-social behavior mentioned in the sign?

Here it is

>living in cities

do people actually do this unironically?

>having a dog in a city
cringe
gas the mutts

Wtf

How did Europe go from colonising half the world to being a colony for idiots in 100 years?

Fine, but if I behave right, I better get GBP...

... Hah! GBP. That's perfect considering this is Britain.

user! Did you just breach the peace and threaten our safety?

Do you even /flaneur/?

> bag that poo

Laws have existed for a long time to disperse gatherings, but do you know what this sign says to me?
That sign is obviously in some Bongo-Bongo part of the UK, full of niggers and other detritus

You idiots voted against your freedom, you know. After brexit won your country has turned into Orwellian nightmare.
Good luck, should've stayed :^)

How long before fishing is banned at the beach because its hazardous to the (alreay restricted) swimmers?

All these photos of 'good behaviour teams' throughout Britain. How many of them stop Muslims? I'm willing to bet they entirely focus on white people.

They're being real roadmen senpai. Cause what do you do when a mandem gets rude, cuz? You pull out your spoon, and make him some soup, and cheer him up!

Nobody follows those gay rules. Ive brought alcohol along with fireworks with the cops about 200 feet away and they dont do shit.

>not hanging out in the goodboy zones

It's like you don't even want to be a model citizen.

This comment has been censored by Her Majesty's Government due to suspected anti-semitism under Section 4 of the Public Order Act 1986.

at least we have internet

two world wars will do that.

I just feels good to know that after all that shit that happened historically, that England as a country is way worse than Germany. I not saying that we arent cucked, but England on the other hand is fucked beyond repair.

For how long?

>Germany not cucked beyond repair

Just stop it Hans.

>USA not cucked beyond repair

Maybe, but we are at least three decades away from your demographic clusterfuck, my 54% white friend.

whole army of cops afraid of one nignog

Tower hamlets , a lot of bangladeshis

>Britain
Correction: London
There is also a 24 hour 365 day a year anti terrorism order over all of london allowing you to be randomly searched for any reason at any time with no probable cause for suspicion and without your consent.
London is like an actual fortress, its has more surveillance cameras per square mile than anywhere else on earth.
And it's full of muslims, fuck london.

What's a PCSO?

Drinking heavily. Get the muzz postcodes and hand them over for the RAF for redevelopment.

>What's a PCSO?
>"A police community support officer (PCSO) or more correctly community support officer (CSO) is a uniformed civilian member of police support staff in England"
Basically a policeman you can tell to fuck off because they aren't allowed to touch you. They can only really perform citizens arrests. Glorified community watch.

I don't know how people do it. The claustrophobia, the alien personalities, the lack of nature. Rural America (Pennsylvania here) is one of the last true bastions of true freedom.

>GBZ are where I earn by GBP for tendies

*my GBP for tendies

>-10 GBP for typo

18 U.S. Code § 241 - Conspiracy against rights
If two or more persons conspire to injure, oppress, threaten, or intimidate any person in any State, Territory, Commonwealth, Possession, or District in the free exercise or enjoyment of any right or privilege secured to him by the Constitution or laws of the United States, or because of his having so exercised the same; or
If two or more persons go in disguise on the highway, or on the premises of another, with intent to prevent or hinder his free exercise or enjoyment of any right or privilege so secured—
They shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and if death results from the acts committed in violation of this section or if such acts include kidnapping or an attempt to kidnap, aggravated sexual abuse or an attempt to commit aggravated sexual abuse, or an attempt to kill, they shall be fined under this title or imprisoned for any term of years or for life, or both, or may be sentenced to death.

At least we're taking measures now to prevent that. While your nation will remain one of the EUs top interracial breeding grounds for the foreseeable future.

Until rope day it can only get worse, the muslims need to be controlled.

Freedom can only exist in a highly ethnically or culturally homogeneous community.

We have something like that in my province, "Community Security" or something. They're just civilians with phones that just stand in some places and call the police if they see any criminal activity. Nobody takes them seriously because their jobs were created with the sole purpose to reduce unemployment which is fine I guess but they basically stand there doing nothing all day.

>To avoid becoming an Orwellian nightmare you should've stayed in and live in an Orwellian nightmare.
That's no solution at all finn.

Are citizens arrests worth anything in bongland? In a large part of the US you can shoot people to prevent certain crimes so naturally you can detain them in that context as well.

lmao. are brits arresting autists in the street? for holding your arms in the wrong way at your side while walking or what

Colonizing half the world isn't really a feat when the places you took over were full of technologically-inferior people. It's like an adult going around beating up little kids and bragging about it.

In Santa Cruz? On the fourth of July I remember they let all the fireworks people go to Sunny Cove, but it was ONLY that one day because of these stupid rules.

There was a guy who got arrested and questioned for not smiling while watching some public event.

>"GOOD BEHAVIOR ZONE"
YOU'RE FUCKING SHITTING ME HOLY SHIT

They are the same as a "common law" arrest. It just means if someone has commited a crime you're allowed to us "reasonable force" to restrain them until police arrive, they can get in trouble if they use too much force. And no guns or killing obvs.
They have the same thing in a lot of countries including the USA

top kek

You can get an ASBO for anything the cops determine antisocial.

I remember this, it was an olympic thing, he had fucking parkinson's

You arent allowed to fish right off the beach where people swim. For obvious reasons. Its kind of an unwritten rule. We have pier s for fishing.

Wow is this a fucking joke? What a horrible country. You guys have no right to make fun of America ever again.

Yeah we live in a police state.

'This is how liberty dies, with thunderous applause'

>UNACCEPTABLE BEHAVIOUR TEAM

>Those faked TV detector vans
bhahahahahahahhahahhahahahaha

they could have least stuck something more high tech in there for their promo pics

That's not how it works, you're supposed to pretend that everyone else is cucked while blatantly ignoring that the same thing happens in your country.

Serious question, why don't Brits lash out against posters like this? This is horrifying.

At least tear them down ffs

because the british are violent retards.
>restrooms at many bars have signs reminding patrons not to assault the paramedics

soon
>This is an Illegal Thoughts Free Zone
>In this zone you will be amputated and tossed in jail if you fucking commit thought crime

Because British society is based on a respect for authority and a general dislike of 'causing a fuss'. We'd rather just grit our teeth, force a smile, and get on with things instead of chimping out and rioting.

Because I don't want my streets filled with dog shit.

>valley go home

SC for lyfe

Inappropriate peer to teen choice behaviour

Wouldn't want to cause a fuss. What would the neighbours think?

Is

is this you, user?

It's getting fashy.
Are their systems in place to limit abuse?
Do those systems work?
Can they be subverted?
Who makes the laws--the people or

All the trolls are gone.

Where did a Romanian learn London Woglish

can we just ship the fucking chavs off to the middle of the ocean finally?

>tower hamlets

It's to keep the muslims in order