Autistic sleeper agent on tumblr

I got a message from a Tumblr user asking me why i support Trump

DIS GON B GUD

My answer is:

"Thanks for messaging! Mainly it's because i don't want the thing that happened to Europe happen to the USA. Europeans were doing fairly well until the conflicts in Syria. Greek economy was starting to grow, and then the continent was overrun by the refugees. UN claims that over 70% percent of the refugees are male, so i can say with certainty that they don't love their country. Initially Europe welcomed them with open arms, but soon after, realizing refugees are a high risk demographic easily indoctrinated into Extreme Islam, they closed the doors, so the refugees were essentially pinned to the wall. But, instead of defending from the one who pinned them to the wall (ISIS), refugees decided to try and go through the wall, unaware that ISIS will follow them there. Why? By leaving Syria, they are giving the ISIS what it wants, but the land is worthless without the people. And Europe has approximately 738 million inhabitants, much larger population than Middle East (aprox. 411 million)"

What do you think?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_3MiBI9ZRBo
edition.cnn.com/2016/04/11/europe/britain-muslims-survey/index.html
rapefugees.net/start/
youtube.com/watch?v=6M3efH9gJOg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So you hate immigrants and refugees of different culture?

It's all well and good, but I would summarize that and save those facts and numbers for when pretty boy fag wants to argue.

They go to Europe looking for a better life, and in the process they fuck up everybody elses lives

Pretty well done

Are you trying to fuck this boy or win an argument?

Either way you're going to too much effort. Tell him you support Trump because he is a pro-lgbt Republican if you want to fuck him, or tell him Trump is clearly better than Clinton if you just want to win.

Yeah, but don't everybody want a better life? You can't blame them for wanting better. The flaw in your argument is by not separating "refugees" from "extremists," you can come off as someone who generalizes a people based on what a few of them do. Remember that when arguing with liberals, it's pathos, egos, logos, in that order.

Thank you for suggestion, but imo the fag sent me a message because he wanted to argue
Thanks!

what does self-absorbed mean?

They want a better life at the expense of someone else. Ergo, it's fine to remove them. Extremists are the snakes, moderates are the grass. The only way to stop the snake is to not let the grass in with it. There is literally no reason ONE European or American, should die (and they have died, and still are), based on your feelings of wanting to protect them.

obsessed with yourself

That's what you call "Neato"!

Why don't they fight for better life in their country? Besides, i would be cool with them if they didn't try to shove their will up the collective ass of Europe (Not really hard to do that, we are cucked beyond disbelief).

And here the argument is already lost. The strongest things about liberals is their feelings. If you don't appeal to this, you might as well not argue because they're not going to listen.

Why do you have a tumblr though?

Because they literally cannot without dying. America is great because the populace is armed, but not so in these countries. They literally have no weapons to fight against their leaders with. And I'm not even pro-immigration. I'm just saying in your argument, you have to take care to make it look like you care.

These people think it is our moral obligation to help anyone in need, and to that end our people should very much be willing to sacrifice resources (the wealth we have due to "exploiting" 3rd world countries). And they do believe that no ONE European or American should die, so long as the measures taken don't stop the "actual" refugees from moving here. They will, without fail, value the well-being of foreign poor people higher than the lives of their neighbors.

What about all those armed militants literally fighting their leaders?

Those aren't refugees.

Right and you need to make them feel like pieces of shit, morally for allowing that.

Follow up with adding that every cent spent on foreigners is money that could be spent on our own poor. And how they're pieces of shit for not wanting to help their own citizens in need. Add in, that if they want to help these people, they should do it, without taxpayer money and invite them into their own houses.

>t. argument points that I used in a 'debate' I had with a lib on campus last year, he sputtered

I'm not saying they are... I'm saying refugees could be militants instead if they were willing to fight.

This. (((Tumblr))) is enemy territory.

Read the post title man

Pretty boy responds

1/2

2/2

You need to know your enemy?

>dont you want your kids to grow up without violence

yes thats why i supposed the military men of such countries would have enough guts to defend their soil, their rights and their families from ISIS and other terrorist factions.
instead of running away and going to rich countries that would give them money for actually doing nothing

>Because they literally cannot without dying.
And who would be killing them?

Oh right, their fellow countrymen.

Now how do you tell the killers apart from the victims when allowing people in from these countries? Do they wear uniforms? Are they wholly honest individuals?
And what sides are there in the conflict? Which side hasn't been committing atrocities on their opponents?

>lying

lying in what aspect, he indeed is fulfilling all promises he made in his campaign, even brady won

Bring up some points like: why can't they put the effort and work in to help their country? If they want a safe future, then they should show the world that they're strong by making one themselves.

Trump has lied less over his lifetime than Hillary has in one year. Do remind ser fag-a-lot.

>taking in refugees has not lead to an increase in crimes committed by immigrants

Please refer him to the UN article saying Sweden due to be a third would country by 2030

>Wouldn't you want your children to grow up in peace?
Yeah. That's why I don't want to admit people from a war-torn country into mine. They'll bring the war with them.

I told you, buddy. Feelings. Right away, we see the classic "but doesn't everybody deserve to be happy."

> They will, without fail, value the well-being of foreign poor people higher than th elives of their neighbors

this. thousand times this.
It seems like Lefties see their nations citizens like an extended family - but not in the way a sane person might think. See it like this:
- people wouldn't dare demand stuff from total strangers
- people are (ususally) relatively unafraid to ask for favors within the family
- the family often gets "used" to to things that you wouldn't do with strangers, since the family is more likely to forgive you. Example: when you promise a stranger to help him, even though you plan to shove it off to an _unasked_ family member in the process (Y: "here, my bro/uncle/dad/whatever will help you with it!" S:" wow you are so nice!"). Now the family-member/friend has to invest his/her own time to help you with your stranger's problem - and the only reason why you would even do it (lt's face it, it's a fuckign dickmove) is because a friend or family member would help you in order not to look stupid in front of the stranger. Unforunately people that do this shit with success do it more frequently as a result. At this point the family becomes something of a tool to gain praise from strangers and a "moral highground" (even though it's his "tool's" doing the work).

I think the 3rd point fits Lefties especially well. They seem to see their nations citizens more like tools to make themselves look better in the eyes of similary retarded people

Watch out for the deportation vans, Jorge.

Shiet, you know what they always say to that:
1. I do believe we should also help our own poor more.
2. I have made donations and will continue to do so.
3. I would take in a refugee but unfortunately the law doesn't allow it.
It's hopeless arguing with these retards.

Yep

Does this have much correlation with full support for him though? Every year there is a limit on how many refugees the country takes, regardless of who is president.

nice single issue reasoning that will land you the label of racist

I do believe we should also help our own poor more.
>Every dollar spent on immigrants is money that could go to them, as our own citizens they are entitled to that first. You say you want to help our own poor more, you don't, and you're lying.
2. I have made donations and will continue to do so.
>Great, please continue to. Taxpayer money should benefit our own poor and underprivileged first, as long as you're paying, and not all of us, there's no problem.
3. I would take in a refugee but unfortunately the law doesn't allow it.
>Why not go over there to help? You sound highly passionate. You want to take money from our own citizens already, so why not go over there and start working? I'm sure there's several international groups.

It's difficult.. but the big trick is to do what they do. You have to make them feel like shit, like they are in fact the 'bad people'. Always, always, always stay on the offensive and never stop pressing how they're harming people with their desire to '''''help''''''. The more instances you can site, the better.

Seem like reasonable answers (as reasonably as you can answer a liberal, at least), whoever the statement
> Every dollar spent (...), and you're lying
might be problematic. The last bit could trigger him, or at least make him throw an emotional trantum. We have to keep in mind that liberals are emotional beings

>Wouldn't you want your children to grow up in peace?
"There’s no argument over the choice between peace and war, but there’s only one guaranteed way you can have peace—and you can have it in the next second—surrender."
[...]
"You and I know and do not believe that life is so dear and peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery."
[...]
"You and I have the courage to say to our enemies, “There is a price we will not pay.” “There is a point beyond which they must not advance.” And this—this is the meaning in the phrase of Barry Goldwater’s “peace through strength.” Winston Churchill said, “The destiny of man is not measured by material computations. When great forces are on the move in the world, we learn we’re spirits—not animals.” And he said, “There’s something going on in time and space, and beyond time and space, which, whether we like it or not, spells duty.”
You and I have a rendezvous with destiny.
We’ll preserve for our children this, the last best hope of man on earth, or we’ll sentence them to take the last step into a thousand years of darkness."
youtube.com/watch?v=_3MiBI9ZRBo

Fuck you if you believe peace is obtainable through words.

I hate liberals more 2bh

This is bluepilled af
The vast majority of rapefugees aren't even Syrian
Also, the Greek economy is shit that only (((grows))) when Germany pours money into it

Good pointers, thanks. But I do believe it's too deeply rooted in these people to make them feel (or dare I say think) different. These are the same people whom you tell "Only 10% of foreign aid funds fulfill their actual purpose." and they respond with "Great! See we're helping!" There seems to be a point of no return.

I want a better life, not even at the expense of someone else. But there is no way in hell i will be accepted as a some kind of entry level worker in europe or usa because my degree is quite useless in the west (because of different standarts. InfoSec) So i'm learning java in hopes to become another code monkey, but it seems that H1B are going to be removed as well.

Well, i listed out some thing Hillary has lied about, and this is his response.

I just noticed that i didn't screenshot the entire text, so let me finish: "there are no perfect politicians but is he really a good choice?"

Don't come here Slavtrash. White niggers

edition.cnn.com/2016/04/11/europe/britain-muslims-survey/index.html

Show him this, also find other muslim stats regarding their support for suicide bombing etc., i'm too lazy

Good luck bro. Some things are better in the west, some isn't. always remember the grass looks greener on the other side though. There are parts you will miss.

>Also taking in refugees has not led to an increase in crimes committed by immigrants/refugees
Factually WRONG. Jesus Christ, link him our goddamn news articles on refugee crime and Sweden police having their hands tied

Can almost imagine this fag trembling with adrenaline fueled anxiety because he's being countered and the whole "angry racist dumbass" image that has been projected into his mind isn't fitting your description

Such fun

Oh yeah, no doubt. You can pretty much tell within a few seconds of speaking to someone how far gone or fucked up they are. Like if you ask a few prodding questions you can quickly find out if you're dealing with an ideologue. There's no point wasting your time on them. Only talk to the ones that can potentially be saved.

The only thing that could possibly wake up a zombie is for his mother or wife to be killed/raped.

>Europeans were doing fairly well until the conflicts in Syria.

Indeed it is fun.

Hitler strategy. He unifies people in his speeches, then brings up a threat to the unity.

He did make the distinction. Can you not read?

Our faggot responded, lads!

My response: "I don't think war is comparable to a house burning, it's more comparable to a guy breaking into your house to kill you and then steal your stuff. Will you fight off the intruder or get out and be a parasite to your neighbour?"

What do you think?

He is making a false equivelance

Alright, the tumblrerer is onto that bullshit again. I'll quote Bill Clinton: "We are a nation of immigrants, but we are also a nation of laws. It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years and we must do more to stop it."

shit forgot the pic

First to this one - it may be too late, bu tyou can direct him to

> rapefugees.net/start/

They basically collect crimes done by refugees and pin them near the location it happened on google maps - the forms and colors specify what kind of crime occured. The number of pins has grown so fucking large by now that my browser slows down dramatically while loading the map. And keep in mind that they can only show what they notice - so the map is more to be seen as a lower boundary of the actual criminal behavior

Comparison is definetly valid. You're talking to a Libtard though; in his eyes refugees are all poor damsels in distress fleeing from an invincible enemy (thats very likely why he equated ISIS to fire - since people usually can't do shit against a fire unless the firewatch arrives)

Alright, the dude is back

He says "the usa have among the harshest immigration-laws in the world, like you said before, most refugees come to european countries"

Strawman fallacy, he is cherry picking and selecting what words you hear, he is focusing more on how you present information than the information itself which is itself not reasonable or just

Ask him if he locks his door. Then ask why.

Damn. Does he really think "Refugees" will be affected by the same laws and procedures that normal immigrants are, once the progressive left decides that "harsh criteria for immigration are violating the human dignity of those poor refugees seeking help"? Because the latter is what OUR governments decided for us. It's not like European countrys didn't have harsh Immigration laws (you would be surprised how hard it is even for someone with a college degree to get into Germany as an immigrant, if other things aren't as good); it's just those Immigration laws relate to [Immigration], so all it takes is some influental people claming that [refugees] are not the same as [immigrants]...

Post reactions and I will be eternally in your debt.

Alright, i linked the rapefugees.net/start/ website to the guy, and he says "so a heavily biased website that doesn't link their sources tells you something and you believe it without question because it fits into your worldview? is that it?"

Yes they deserve to die and I hope they burn in hell!

I am man, stick to the thread.

I am a non catalog lurker so i can be classified as a normie.

In that case enjoy your stay

holy shit. tell him that you can like
LITERALLY CLICK ON THE FUCKING PINS!

- clicking pins will open op list of hyperlinks linking to sources
- sources will mostly be local towns-newssites, which
- would not - i repeat - would NOT get away with publishing biased-anti-refugee propaganda BECAUSE if the local courts found out about it, the ones responsible WILL FACE punishement. This is not america with actual free speech laws, this is fucking germany. The reason why you do not have mass punishments is NOT because the cases are lies (the german gov is very well aware of the site), but because the reports are factual and can be gained by contacting local police stations (they are legally forced to give you the information upon request). If that weren't the case, you would have our government putting those reporters in jail for "volksverhetzung".

Wonder how he reacts to that, or if he still wants to revel in ignorance.

Just ask this fuck if he wants to house those refugees then, tell him to pick up a form to take them in if he is so concerned about it.

If he says he will not, then he should shut up.

Alright, the guy claims to be working with refugees. Should i ask him for proof? It would be fair since he asked me to suport my claims, but i feel if i asked him that, he will throw a tantrum and leave the conversation.

Of course you should ask him for proof

Just did, here's the response cuz i'm too lazy to screenshot

>article 5 of the german gg guarantees everyone the freedom of speech and you do not get thrown in jail for spreading negative information about refugees. There are two parties that do that publicly (afd and npd).

You should probably point out that only the wealthiest rapefugees go to Europe, since they have the funds to do so obviously. They don't even live in warsought areas most of the time. Seems like feggit doesn't realize that.

HAHAHAHA. Oh boy. Let him know about the Network Against Nazis (Netz gegen Nazis) and show him the Twitter/Facebook policing, and the clear violation of freedom of speech by the confiscation of children from people that speak out against refugees.

Intel is building a factory on US soil. The building of the factoy and the factory itself will be giving some jobs both on short and long term
Thats wining

"Freedom so speech" which is [only guaranteed in germany as long as the "human dignity" of others isn't affected]. Negative reports about refugees that are provably wrong are considered "volksverhetzung" or "hate speech" (the retard should know that word) violating the human dignity of refugees, and thus do not get protected as hate speech.

Please give me more, i want more of a libtard unfamiliar with how german justice works tach me how german justice works :D

"freedom of speech" ofc

>police in germany does not give out any information to the public, i don't know where you get your information but that stuff is just not true..

It's not freedom of speech, I don't know why people even refer to it that way.

really, i give up. There are people that simply won't learn :D

It's funny seeing them suck, though.
Thanks for sharing his answers so far, OP :D!

no don't give up man, You're a german and this faggot is trying to teach you your own law

I think it's important to consider that we owe these people nothing. If they come in, they better learn quick and be potent as a plus in our economy.
Protip, they don't and won't. They're all just people with no skills to work and no ability to speak without translator.

They need us, not the other way around. We shouldn't have to be kind. If I had to flee from my country due to huge wars I'd damn well try and at least fit in where I'm allowed to flee to. I'd try to learn the culture and not just create my own swedish-meat-ball society that becomes separate from the rest of the country.

youtube.com/watch?v=6M3efH9gJOg

this

This is funny, desu.
During WW2, when the Germans invaded Russia, tell me about how the Russians migrated to wherever to get away from the war.

What, didn't the Russians want their children to grow up in peace? Apparently not, according to this ignorant piece of human garbage.

Replace Russians with any other people that had war brought to their door-step last century, and the vast majority of them, like the Russians, stood and fought (or let the winter do the fighting for them because they were too drunk to hold a weapon half the time, but I digress...)

Syrians don't like the war? End it, then. Join forces with Assad and blow isis the fuck out of the nation. But that option does have a distinct lack of gibsmedat, mercedes benz's and easy german pussy.

>not replying
>cuz he got a purty mouth
>u got a purty mouth, boi? Show me them pictures.

Been a while since we heard from the faggot again. Apparently, he's german.

Why the fuck are you even on tumblr?

read the title of the post...

Blending in since November, ready if we decide to launch a raid or shit