Why do western feminists side with the most vicious, hateful patriarchal culture on the planet against their own men?

Why do western feminists side with the most vicious, hateful patriarchal culture on the planet against their own men?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aR4MvD9IEAE
laurie-penny.com/tag/islam/
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2013/dec/22/this-isnt-feminism-its-islamophobia
friatider.se/v-toppen-varre-nar-svenska-man-valdtar-an-nar-invandrare-gor-det
archive.is/9nn9b
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i really don't know

they do not stand for anything, they are just against whites and are for whatever soros pays them for

Cause of >m-muh white guilt

Because finding the good in the most evil people on the planet gives them maximum "better than you" points. It's social signaling.

Because they long for a firm hand on the rudder, and white western men are anything but firm and dominant.

Muslims are shitbags from a male perspective, but from a female one they are strong, dominant, and don't take shit from their women.

Which contrary to what women say, is what women want.

blacks should take pride in their culture! its so sad that they are made to resent their history

white people that take pride in their culture are obnoxious discriminative supremacists how dare you be proud of the disgusting past? being white is a crime and you should feel guilty by default you nazi scum

They hate themselves and by extension their culuture since "that's what they are a product of"

they will do and like whatever the media tells them to do and like

this, and what they really want is patriarchy, so they are gravitating towards exactly what they want anyway while simultaneously claiming it as progress

>why do retarded jew puppets act against white interests

gee golly gosh goyim i wonder ((((((who)))))) could be behind retarded behaviour such as feminism and marxism

a concept called "intersectionality."

its partly a way to shame white feminists into adopting other left wing about women in minority groups.

its also why there's "solidarity" between so many apparently disparate progressive causes

in other words, its a massive, instinct-driven shit-test against their entire civilization.

It's a colossal shit test that men are failing. These women have no conflict, no strife, no big obstacle. Gays can marry, women can vote, and the wage gap is a myth. Who are they supposed to fight and reform? Why, let's find the most uncivilized people on the planet and make THEM feminists! They're importing rape culture with the intention of men stepping up and being MEN. They are sick of their nu male bitches, they want a strong, red pilled man to save them.

But they can't be damsels if there is no distress. So they intended to bring a little and then get stopped. I don't think even they meant to be as successful as they have been though. Their funding dries up after the moslems make it unsafe for their Jewish benefactors, but by then it's too late.

its a valid and noble self destruction and would explain everythin they do, also that's my sexbot

middle line is meant to say, "its partly a way to shame white feminists into adopting other left wing causes by suggesting that focusing on issues that affect them means they dont care about women in minority groups"

Liberals are effeminate and effeminate people like to be dominated. Islam looks more alpha than the West at the moment.

pre-fucking-cisely.

Women want men, not women in men's clothing. Modern men are ...fucking faggots, honestly. "In touch with their feelings", always worried about offending people, and absolutely passive agents in their own lives.

That's as attractive to women as a rainbow-haired butch dyke is to men. It's fucking revolting, but women will never tell you that....because they're women.

If men would step the fuck up, put women in their place, and act like men all this shit would go away.

I, for one, am not holding my breath. Too much pressure on men to be fags these days, and an absolute lack of strong, male role models dooms most men to numale status.

monumental shit test failure.

Its a big scale shit test

Are you sure its not just mindless self-hate?

youtu.be/aR4MvD9IEAE

Western feminism and western liberalism in general is ideologically bankrupt; they have no issue with siding people who are, on paper, diametrically oppose everything they stood for if it results in a demographic majority.

Because most women are retards and they deserve an old school beating to know their place.

Exactly right.

Do they? Name a couple prominent western feminists.

>inb4 you're too retarded to grasp they're for constitutional rights, not assbackwards religious drivel

it's definitely mindless in that they don't realise the implications of undermining western values in favour of islamic ones but i think it appeals more to innate compassion found in western millenials than self-hatred. altho it probably varies from person to person

I'm sorry, your English is a little cluttered. Just to clarify, you want me to name some prominent western feminists because you: A.) doubt that I'm familiar with any, B.) you think there are none that side with Islam over their own society?

Also:
> they're for constitutional rights, not assbackwards religious drivel
This was your attempt at a sarcastic passive-aggressive argument, ie, they're constitutional civil libertarians above all else, and this alone is their motive in siding with Muslims? If this is your argument, it makes your earlier pretense of ignorance that Western feminists side with Muslims against their own societies seem disingenuous.

Are you too fucking retarded to keep track of your own argument, asshat?

Apparently the retard is you who cannot name any to support your dumb claim. You seem to be mentally ill.

Did you miss the big fat screencap of Laurie Penny's article, you blind fuck?

Does Susan Sontag count as a feminist?
Tell me if I'm getting warmer or colder.

their enemy is the same, western men

This is the liberal thought process:

> Worshipping Islam makes them happy
> People being happy is the ultimate good.
> Therefore there's no downside to letting unlimted muslims migrate within our borders.
> People who don't want other people to happy are against good, and therefore evil.

The rest is just sophistry on their part to justify their fundamentally toddler mentality.

Cuz they need to be kept in order. Modern males failed to do that and this is their natural reaction.

What I can see from your screenshot (instead of, you know, a link to an article to support your dumb claim) is, that the author thinks it's rubbish to complain about sexism only when it serves to target brown people or Muslims while those who complain - the EDL - have people running for office who are sexist garbage themselves. You do comprehend this, right?

I have no idea who Laurie Penny or Susan Sontag are, nor do I care much. You seem to be frothing at the mouth like a retard.

this has to be one of our troll images
no way any liberal actually supports this

>fuck your argument, name a feminist inbr u cant
>you named a feminist, but didnt link the article
>you listed more feminists, but fuck you retard
In your desert of self-awareness, does the anxiety ever creep in just how unfortunate you sound when you pretend to sound superior?

You have so many options for how to approach someone like me and actually win an argument, but you've abandoned any substantial attempts just to call names and make petulant demands. I'm not your butler, you dumb cunt. I'm not your waiter, I'm not your servant, and I'm not your boyfriend.

Go on a diet, you'll feel better about yourself.

The only reason the white race is a "cancer on history" is the fact that, aside from chinese/japanese/asians, we're the only ones who fucking bothered to record history. So all of our atrocities are written down for all to see.

If africans, aboriginals (both australian and north american), brazillians, etc. even had the motherfucking intelligence to create the written word, their past history would be equally as bad as the evil white man.

basic motherfucking logic escapes even the most educated of feminists.

follow the fb group "race matters" to get a look in at what the sort-of-far-left wing intelligentsia is discussing

That's as beneficial as wading through a pigshit lagoon to find out what the pigs are eating.

Because modern feminism is just a branch of liberalism, which has never been about individual freedom or whatever they claim it is, it's only ever been an anti white movement. Look at all of the various hypocrisies in their world view and try to find one that doesn't disappear when you assume they're anti white.

mostly yes but user was wanting proof that feminist support for islam exists

It absolutely amazes me that men can look at a woman like this, see the blank look in her eyes, and self-defeating actions she's taking, and then take her word on it that's she's intelligent, thoughtful, perceptive, and an active agent in her own life.

The reason "islams appeals to her feminist ideals" is that she wants nothing more than to be dominated and turned into a sex object. That's it. And islam does that - which is precisely all she desires in life.

And that is 99% of women in a nutshell.

wow, this has to bet true

they still don't understand women

>implying its not
Its time for you to retire, cupcake. You're on a treadmill here.

I visited Laurie Penny's website at laurie-penny.com/tag/islam/ and only found this article on the matter. It doesn't support your dumb claim.

Nor does her article you posted a picture of. theguardian.com/commentisfree/2013/dec/22/this-isnt-feminism-its-islamophobia

Maybe you should read it some time without frothing at the mouth like an imbecile who shortens any thought by condensing it to twitter style lengths.

As for that Corbin, I couldn't care less. It's her dumb opinion. The things she points out though do not support your dumb claim. Again.

>It doesn't support your dumb claim.
The claim that feminists support Islam over their own societies?

Ever heard of Dunning-Kruger?

It's a shit-test on an epic scale.

This. Feminism is more anti-white than pro-women. BLM is also more ani-white than pro-black. (which would explain why a black live matter only when a white person ends it)

It's because they both hate western civilization and freedom of speech

If there was a riot every time a black person killed a white person, the entire country would look like detroit.

That wasn´t sarcasm at all, i was really flashed by this.

No, we'd have just killed all the niggers by now.

´Because both liberalism & islamization are sword arms of the globalists. Both meant to weaken, divide and corrupt the society they are targeted at from within. Then it´s Pick your Conspiracy Endgame time:

1) This weak society will then accept a bolshevik communist police state for their safety. This spreads around the West & "world government" is achieved (they don´t count the ME as it will be completely wrecked by climate change anyway).

2) They provoke the right to rise & even help it, secretly (TRS, Milo, Spencer, AJ, Molly, etc). This leads to Albert Pike´s 3rd world war: Islam vs Zionism (Defined by the masons as Christianity, makes sense if you think about it).
Then Islam & Christianity are utterly destroyed, miniscule pockets of believers left, most severly shaken in faith. Then comes the SAVIOURS and brings in their antichrist (messianic fuckers believe it even if it´s just a guy) and rule the world from the Third Temple in Jerusalem, this one includes Oded Yinon plan.

3) Agenda 2030. Provoke WW3 to reduce world population drastically then rule the remainders, 28 000 slaves for each Chosen. Basically same as the others I guess.

4) Niburu aliens comes and BTFO´s everyone soon so the elite REALLY want to gain transhumanism / machine consciousness & powers. They need to transcend in order to be able to defeat their old overlord gods.

5) A satanic destruction of all of humanity is the endgame because Satanists don´t love Satan, they just hate god.

This desu familam

You're so full of yourself it's disgusting. One of the two supposedly feminists you cite doesn't seem to be feminist nor prominent. The other actually prominent feminist doesn't support your dumb claims.

Fun fact though: What the Corbin one said is true, women had more rights under Islam than under Christianity. What Corbin doesn't seem to get is that we're not living in 700 BC anymore.

Still, both cases do not support your dumb claim of "western feminists side with the most vicious, hateful patriarchal culture on the planet against their own men". Penny is against many of Islam's outgrowths, the other is a weirdo convert. Try again. :^)

I agree - there is indeed no true scotsman who'd do this.

>You're so full of yourself it's disgusting
Do you know how I know you're female?
You can't stay on topic; you're compelled to shift the subject to you or I. That, and you're convinced that I care about the opinion of a nameless person living in Germany, posting her feelings on an anonymous mongolian wedding cake website.

>Still, both cases do not support your dumb claim

Penny wrote an entire article on why:
> we can't take sexual assault as seriously as we do when migrants and Muslims are involved as perpetrators
And you say it doesn't support the claim that western feminists side with Islam over their own principles, and their own societies. This means you're either too stupid to recognize that this supports my claim, or you're too stupid to realize you can't gaslight me that it somehow doesn't.

Which is it?

The examples are endless, so try something less tiresome than just denying it; argue that their double standard is valid somehow, something minimally reasonable. Don't be lazy:

"its worse when Swedish men rape than when migrants do": friatider.se/v-toppen-varre-nar-svenska-man-valdtar-an-nar-invandrare-gor-det )

This one is my all-time favorite:

archive.is/9nn9b

>Do you know how I know you're female?
So you're not only dumb, you're also a dumb sexist lunatic :^)

aaaand here comes the ad-hominem attack. Last resort of failed feminist logic.

>Aber was mir wirklich Leid tut ist der Umstand, dass die sexistischen und grenzüberschreitenden Handlungen die mir angetan wurden nur dazu beitragen, dass du zunehmendem und immer aggresiverem Rassismus ausgesetzt bist.

>Ich verspreche dir, ich werde schreien. Ich werde nicht zulassen, dass es weiter geschieht. Ich werde nicht tatenlos zusehen und es geschehen lassen, dass Rassisten und besorgte Bürger dich als das Problem benennen.
Du bist nicht das Problem. Du bist überhaupt kein Problem.
Du bist meistens ein wunderbarer Mensch, der es genauso wie jeder andere verdient hat, sicher und frei zu sein.

>Danke, dass es dich gibt – und schön, dass du da bist.“

"Thank you for raping me, I apologize for my racist society that will judge you for it"
"thank you for raping me"
"thanks for the rape"
"THANKS FOR THE RAPE"

;^)

archive.is/9nn9b
>archive.is/9nn9b
archive.is/9nn9b
>archive.is/9nn9b
archive.is/9nn9b

Case closed.

Damn son, you just BTFO'd that bitch all while staying calm and logical in your response.

11/10

Much respect brother.

Because they're fucking retarded sheep who should have never been let out of the kitchen.

>this cunt
>attempting damage control

ma'am, you're cooked. close the window.

because they're an indoctrinated useless dumb minority that harbors men who think like they do as nobody else can stomach them in society.

They're the unwanted who drift in the real world oppossed to unwanted Sup Forumsfags and /r9k/ turbo virgins who escaped into the virtual world, both a minority.

>speaking about feminism while not knowing who susan sontag is

The retardedness of women (when they really try at something) is never to be underestimated. Not EVEN the most mature teenager in the house.

But western women battered us into submission with years of pushing for it. Was our mistake listening to them then?

Did we go wrong trying to be "respectful"?

Wahhabism sure because in
moderate islam the men still have to go out and work work work to pay a woman who doesn't have to spend a sliver of her own income on her own family.

and the hijab bears the ideal all unfortunate women want. the ones who can't take advantage of stupid men to perpetuate a culture of female vampirism.

The biggest mistake men make is believing that women are simply men in a softer, weaker body. That women are logical, fair, and accept arguments contrary to their own based on merit. For that's how men deal with the world - most logical argument generally wins.

And women made arguments that seemed logical - equality, fairness, give women the option of competing against men rather than simply being told they're inferior.

But women aren't men - they are miserable when left to their own agency, cannot use logic and merit to save their lives, and have zero desire to balance the benefit of society as a whole against benefit of themselves and their group.

So, yes, being respectful and assuming women are actually equal to men is where we went wrong. Horribly wrong. And now we're paying for it - women are showing men exactly what women are, and if we don't smarten up and realize that their words aren't worth shit, but their actions are how they should be measured....we're fucked.

A woman wants a dominant man who is a leader. Without a plethora of such men in society, women start to take up that role. Hence shit like feminism, rainbow haired dykes, the likes of hillary clinton, etc. etc. It's all an attempt to push the boundary harder and harder to try to find out where their men will finally stand up and say "enough is fucking enough. If you can't act like an adult, you'll be treated like a child." So far...western men haven't shown them that boundary. Instead, men have shown women that they are weak and will let women push them around to the ends of the earth.

If men would sack the fuck up, women would settle the fuck down. And while they'd deny it to the high heavens, they'd be much, much happier as a result.

not even esther vilar, her work reads like some giant self-hating projection.

women are absolutely fucking useless and have largely just ruined the viability of single income households in our civilization. that's their input.

She's not self-hating by saying whites are cancer, as she is not indo-european. She's a (((semite))).

It's not self-critique, it's ethnic warfare.

The feminist success is the success of the capital, not the success of women. Women entering the workforce is memed as a victory for women, but it was never really their fight. It's just excellent propaganda.

>Danke, dass es dich gibt – und schön, dass du da bist.

THANKS FOR BEING HERE TO RAPE ME
H

A

N

K

S

F

O

R

R

A

P