What will happen when there is just too many people in the world to feed? Have you thought about that, pol?

What will happen when there is just too many people in the world to feed? Have you thought about that, pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

qz.com/458137/mugabe-is-asking-back-the-white-farmers-he-chased-away/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Make fat countries share.

What year do you live in? Many countries are overpopulated because Niggas and Arabs don't want to use condoms. This is why we are being flooded with them

It's over, dude

yep. Rest of the world will eat all the white people.

People will die obviously. What a dumb question.

theres too many people to feed as we speak. thats why (((scientists))) are using us as guinea pigs for their GMO and pesticide research. keeping those worthless niggers alive is far more important to them than keeping us alive.

I think about it every day.

I know boy but this is a board about politics. So what things can be done to avoid this?

>At the peak population, most mice spent every living second in the company of hundreds of other mice. They gathered in the main squares, waiting to be fed and occasionally attacking each other. Few females carried pregnancies to term, and the ones that did seemed to simply forget about their babies. They'd move half their litter away from danger and forget the rest. Sometimes they'd drop and abandon a baby while they were carrying it.

>The few secluded spaces housed a population Calhoun called, "the beautiful ones." Generally guarded by one male, the females—and few males—inside the space didn't breed or fight or do anything but eat and groom and sleep. When the population started declining the beautiful ones were spared from violence and death, but had completely lost touch with social behaviors, including having sex or caring for their young.

Kill the homeless and feed them to the starving.

Literally two stones with one bird.

I'm so sorry about those poor starving ethiopeans who didn't give enough to RNJesus so that they would be born in a more well off country.

Sorry don't care all you dirty subhuman nigger apes in africa can go starve we already give you to much already learn to farm instead of being subhuman degenerates waring with each other. maybe just maybe I might have some fucking respect for you.

It's already too late

Eat the rich.

eat the babies, who dont have enough to eat

shoot the children, with no shoes on their feet

You could fit the entire world population into Australia and feed it. World overpopulation is a Jewish myth to control white populations. High IQ people would only be concerned with overpopulation because we have developed empathy and intelligence, whilst lower IQ shitskin populations wouldn't care and just keep producing mudbabies.

Please stop falling for Marxist propaganda to cull the population, buy some farmland, and have a nice big white family.

literally this, when homeless are a diamond dozen you got to make tough choices. it's a doggy dog world.

t. kike shill

niggers are overpopulating the world and if we lived by your australia scenario only jews would be able to own anything that uses electricity.

stop acting like we should be responsible for your niggers. we dont want them, you do.

It already happened. Just look around.

>humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
>Guide reproduction wisely — improving fitness and diversity.
>Unite humanity with a living new language.
>Rule passion — faith — tradition — and all things with tempered reason.
>Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
>Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
>Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
Balance personal rights with social duties.
>Prize truth — beauty — love — seeking harmony with the infinite.
>Be not a cancer on the earth — Leave room for nature — Leave room for nature.

We live in the last days of the age of abundance.

>born too late to explore the seas
>born too early to explore the galaxy
>born just in time to see industrial society collapse

The future can't support massive populations like ours. Humanity can survive immigrant flooding and even recover to some degree, but it will take time and won't be pretty. Expect technological stratification like never seen before; a wealthy elite of intellectuals in high-tech fortifications overseeing peasants toiling in the dirt.

What is war?

When there's not enough to go around, war breaks out and we start killing each other until there's enough to go around again.

There has been for a long time.

Do you really think the west is in the Middle East and Africa waging war against terror?

No.

They have been killing off millions and millions of people in a genocide operation that they have been keeping from the general public.

I repeat, they are purposely killing hundreds of millions of people. They are using experimental drugs and weapons as they go.

Why do you think they have been easy on the refugees?

They need a good story.

Migration will increase. The number of wars will probably double or triple.

>World overpopulation is a Jewish myth to control white populations
Somewhat true, I've seen a lot of people saying they won't have kids because of muh overpopulation.

some people don't eat then.
what are you, retarded?

White people will solve it, don't worry yourself.

This.
This.

why i own land, and grow crops, raise livestock. it's not enough to be a "farmer". It is however enough to feed my family. i have to buy very little from a grocery store, and god willing my children will take from my example and do this themselves.

Honestly why should we care? Not our problem, its theirs. We're 100% equal so there is no reason to help Mumbo out he is just as intelligent and smart as any other white person. So he can grow his own farm, have a ranch or whatever not my problem.

For Germany the ship's sailed I think.

(((Schulz))) would bringt in even more refugees, the CDU will just continue with 1million per year. In 5 years we are going to have at least 5 million new sandniggas here and most of them are under 30 which means they won't die til 2050. This means they can produce about 3 mud children on average which means we are going to have 20 million more shitskins in our country.

If it doesn't happen happen within the next 5 years it will happen within the next 10 years. We can say for sure that by 2030 we are going to be outbred by them and the first muslim parties will arise.

Literally the only way to stop this is the AfD and even they would have to introduce drastic changes like the "10'000€/child for German families" idea.

So now, it's safe to say that it's over because our people is too retarded to see through this. I will leave Germany and go to Asia because I think China, Japan, Thailand, Korea, ... are the least nigga-friendly nations so I can provide at least one generation a future without islam. In the long runs, muzzies will probably also invade Asia, too.

Fuck I hate this timeline

Someone needs to invade us. This society and this system are incapable of adapting in time.

But it's unlikely. Western society is pretty much finished. So enjoy the last vestiges of liberty and wealth. The immediate future is brown, islamic, poor and wartorn.

America can feed them.

The planet is not overpopulated with humans, its overpopulated with humans that want to live like Americans. Sure if we were all hunter-gatherers and lived off the earth and only sustained ourselves on bare-essentials and weren't rabidly obsessed with material things the human population would be fine. Instead all 7 billion of us want to have a 3bed 2 bath house on 2,500acres of land with a couple of pets and each member of the family (usually topping at about 4-5) to have a car of their own.

That is what they mean by overpopulation. There is no way in hell every chinese and Indian will have the space to have a nuclear family unit like that.

Invade Africa and kill all the niggers. Than go for india and china poor people.

Some black people were pushed away from tribal life, the only life style they were good at for tens of thousands of years into slums.
They can't get around agriculture and are starving.
qz.com/458137/mugabe-is-asking-back-the-white-farmers-he-chased-away/
Meanwhile we have huge natural reservations.

Most lands are not cultivated for food.
Just look at Romania, one of the best lands to grow but half of arable land, or more, is not even used in any way.

If they are doing that then why do their populations keep growing and growing?

Food is not an issue, just look at the burgers throwing away hundreds of tons of food that is not even expired.(they don't give it away to Africans or homeless they just throw it in the trash)
Using deformed or imperfect vegi as cattle feed.
And when those rich throw charity parties they use even 98% of the budget for the costs and the rest for the actual charity.

killing mudslimes and blacks

>people

i'm triggered

That time isn't even close yet. Fields yield over 90%, America can almost feed the world by itself alone. We just aren't efficient enough to make that profitable... yet.

Dude if Romania used all it's arable land it could feed the entire Europe alone.

Soylent Green is tasty

You can solve world hunger in one month by not feeding hungry people.

This,

there was a documentary on a group of tribal africans that were brought to the US to live in America (it wasn't "The Gods must be Crazy" it was a different documentary) and in the end they simply didn't like the convenience of AC and stoves and refrigerators and shit, they were simply content with the few things they had back at home.

If they want to live out in the savannah isolated from the rest of the world, I have no problem with that. the majority of tribes were pushed into being modern and many of them didn't even want it.

Actually if we were hunter gatherers we would die from starvation. Hunter-gatherers need MUCH more space than agrarian societies. That's why they never developed, they could not sustain high population densities. Agriculture makes land much more productive. World population was 5 million before agriculture was invented 10,000 years ago. After its invention, it started growing and growing until reaching 7 billion now.

> they could not sustain high population densities
Neither can we.

>Hunter gatherers
Do you have any idea what the population was 14000 years ago compared to today?
How about 200 years ago vs today?
Agriculture and industrialization promoted population growth for a reason.

Stop sending gibsmedats to niggers overseas.

As a person with a laymans interest in biology and biodiversity I'm really opposed to further human expansion. There is no real reason for a country to have more than a few million people other than for military purposes. The madness where the economy requires indefinite growth is just going to encroach on the nature that surrounds us, forcing us to live on top of one another to protect what natural beauty is left in the world.

>berenstain

I thought I would have connected back to the real universe with trump's election...

The populations aren't.

Do you know the differences between African continent populations from thirty years ago and today?

You will find that you have been lied to.

Only twenty five percent of mid 1970 population survives today.

Official media lies to you.

>Doggy dog world
It's a dog eat dog world you fucking under aged nigger

Probably world war?

I see a diamond dozen of these mistakes every day.

Make fat people food.

Yea, they were heard in villages and slums with no social structure like education and health care and in those agglomerations diseases spread.
They keep getting food aid and are not taught how to grow their food and get clean water and a proper sewage system.
It's funny how when they come with an electrical system or water purification they get the most high tech and unreliable like solar so they can't fix it when it brakes, IT'S A JOKE how they're kept always dependent and in the dark.
They need basic electrical systems so they can understand them and be able to fix them easily and other systems like that.
These are hunter gatherers that don't even have major book translations or anything like that.
They should be able to roam the reservations free and we should be able to shoot them in safaris in order to keep the natural predates in the natural limits to prevent an ecosystem disaster, cause niggers sure like to fuck.

We can have cities of millions and millions of persons. 10,000 years ago, 5 million people lived in the WHOLE world, now they live in just one city. You see the difference?

How you suppose to get pussy that cheap doing volunteer work?

More people killed by the Fukushima nuclear disaster that is slowly killing everything on planet earth. Fukushima is an extinction level event and no one is doing anything to stop it.

>In 1800, only 3 percent of the world's population lived in urban areas. By 1900, almost 14 percent were urbanites, although only 12 cities had 1 million or more inhabitants. In 1950, 30 percent of the world's population resided in urban centers. The number of cities with over 1 million people had grown to 83.
Australia is not real life

copy that

Does that mean I should stop eating ocean fish?

Oh Jesus, you have all the cancers and your dick will fall off soon.

Sorry bro.

idk maybe kids will start eating their fucking crusts on their fucking bread

Feed them bullets.

You hope that genetic engineering makes food.abundant...Otherwise Indians, Africans, will be forced to migrate to Europe

GAS GAS GAS

If we had the money we would hit the history books and search hard for a Dacian connection and then we would get ready to get our sacred land back.

What's wrong with living in apartments? I don't live in one but if I had a choice between living in an apartment in a city or Hitler/Stalin/Mao population control, I think there is clearly a better, simpler and more moral solution of the two.

Also, prove a connection between population and war. There certainly isn't one in modern times, post agricultural times or pre agricultural times

There will be a super virus that will eliminate 1/5th of the worlds population most likely.

Lol.

Simple starvation in Africa is more than sufficient. That is the place where shit hits the fan.

We better close our borders when that occurs.

What I don't understand is why these eugenicists focus on the western world and not the 3d with their fluoride, aspartame, degeneracy and programs to cut birth rate.

gooks and niggers will start dying.

Bring back colonization.

Because colonialism!

The fact is that Africa is the problem. They will also starve when shit hits the fan.

We have too many of the wrong sort of people. Cull the undesirables, keep the useful and productive people. Problem solved. Mainly, we need to stop enabling failure.

>They will also starve when shit hits the fan
>implying they won't eat themselves
?!

45th post best post

>problem solved even faster

Nature will force us to, eventually.

Whether through disease or starvation.

>Failure
What do you consider failure? Is it a monetary benchmark? Is it a moral benchmark? Is it spiritual?

Sup Forums has so many supporters of euthanasia but the goal is so vague. You kill all the darkies and then where are we left? What is the next step?

>Nature
Who is this nature you keep talking about?
B4 human go extinct we will hit the spice rack and eat almost anything, look at Haiti they eat sand cakes for Christ's sake, 0 nutrition and they keep it going.
If a nasty disease comes along we won't stop experimenting at rats, everything on this planet is subject to experimentation, that includes your grandma.
Even when the Earth becomes a red desert and the sun expands I doubt humans will be extinct in their glass/synthetic material domes with solar power and super evolved AC units and micro climate control.

>What is the next step?
This.
I'm libertarian as fuck, maybe even ancap but the rampant human rights abuse and unproductiveness in Africa pisses me off. Take back SA first and protect whites from literal genocide the government condones.

We, white people, will be asked to give our food to the horde of blacks in africa, because they had nothing to begin with. It is somehow justice.