EMERGENCY, MAN YOUR BATTLESTATION, DON'T LET THIS GET BURIED

We've been infiltrated by shit skins, thanks to Obama, and we payed them 160k a year on top of that.

To bad none of you faggots were qualified for the job because you are too white.

Other urls found in this thread:

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/02/three-muslim-brothers-professionals-fired-capitol-hill-spying-funneled-house-data-external-server-video/
youtube.com/watch?v=ktqdYXd1qJQ
americanow.com/story/society/2017/02/06/muslim-spy-ring-linked-navy-seals-death
youtube.com/watch?v=N3kHMrevVt8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/02/three-muslim-brothers-professionals-fired-capitol-hill-spying-funneled-house-data-external-server-video/

youtube.com/watch?v=ktqdYXd1qJQ

americanow.com/story/society/2017/02/06/muslim-spy-ring-linked-navy-seals-death

DON'T LET THIS SLIDE FAGGOTS

bump for muslim ban

And they even tried to infiltrate the white house, but it failed thanks to Trump.

Bump for civil war now

>go on raid with Saudi Special Forces
>Taliban knows all of your info

Oh my god Muslims and Arabs are untrustworthy swine Im so shocked quick someone get my clutchin' pearls and faintin' couch.

Trump was right. Traitors are among us.

Wait, so they found a muslim ring with a camera on it?

What you mean by 'spy ring'? A ring with a litlle needle with poison in it?
But why would a Navy Seal put a muslim ring on?

DAYS WITHOUT TRUMP BEING RIGHT: 0

>hue hue hue

ABEED AND JAMAL

totally swedish people

so much fucking money paid to these fuckers

>Not even realizing Obama is Jewish

BUT TRUMP IS A MEANIE

NAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHH

>fired
>not arrested pending treason investigations

What?

hahahahahahah you discovered this now ? dont worry cracker this is just the beginning

you will get fucked up soon and u think im larping right ?

only one navy seal death ? pfffffffft you will wish it stopped there

I've seen more foreigners work for the federal government than Americans since joining the government workforce.

I'm a combat veteran with no criminal history, good credit history, a degree in the hard sciences, a technology hobbyist since the mid 90s. and the only jobs that the feds will offer me are high turnover back breaking jobs.

This shit is literally treason against the American public citizens.

I wonder why TheGatewayPundit gets posted as a source a lot here. Who are their sources? It's too (((cohencidental))) to say the least. Good luck.

What in the goddamn fuck

This fucking infuriates me beyond words

Has this story caught any traction on Sup Forums? It was posted last night too and slid off with like 40 replies

Anyone that serves a ZOG deserves to die

bump

bump

bump, in gods name. this seems a big deal. why is nobody interested?

>They haven't realized that Obama already brought in a full sized insurgency force to America that could easily destabilize it's infrastructure to the point of petrodollar collapse

Probably because it's being slid
I'll keep bumping every few minutes

>Trump was right. Traitors are among us.

duh, where are the goddamn pedo busts

I'm moving to Belgium where at least the pedo government is honest

this is what happens after mods let weeks of shitpost by shills and bogdaniggers

bump

Get a real source.

Jews are the real life target of the Nemesis.

I'm fully convinced that Huma Abedin is a Saudi agent too

Obama and Hillary were literal Manchurian candidates

we've known about this for years. bush and obama both covered for the terrorists in order to breed them like a bacterial culture.
trump is here to undo the pact between the west and sunni islam.

lol, trying to shift the blame of Trumps fuck up on some muslims

he approved a raid that shouldn't be approved because he's a retard

Freedom Bump
Crusades when?

>I'm fully convinced that Huma Abedin is a Saudi agent too

I believe it gets even stranger than this. Huma was a Saudi agent, and Anthony Wiener is actually a Mossad agent who prevented the Saudi takeover of the White House. Sometimes truth *is* stranger than fiction.

Your day is coming too, Levantine scum

Muslims have a hive mind, like worker bees surrounding a queen.

Jihad is played by rules and ethics all Muslims follow.

Some Muslims are brave, some are cowards.

Deep down, all of Islam wants to eliminate us.

Any other credible news sources running this?

can you define a credible news source?

Islam is a cult of death

>navy seals killed all the women in the house
>proud warriors

behold, the power of the dick pic

ha, no, let me rephrase...any other sources? at all? how come no one else is running this?

blamp

They were ambushed, no time to consider if women/childs are armed or not. And they usually are.And they are worthless as hostages.

is fox good enough? youtube.com/watch?v=N3kHMrevVt8

>Muslims have a hive mind, like worker bees surrounding a queen.
Why do they jihad each other then ?

The raid was a success but the enemy was still tipped off, my guess, by Obongo and his ilk. Still, we got the information we needed from it, but it's sad that we lost one of our own.

Israel and Saudi Arabia are allies that worked together on 9/11. They arent competing against each other

This is great ammunition for Trump

Russian hackers.

Islam justifies violence

This leads to a lot of (((justified))) violence against each other

Practice

>The raid was a success
>30 dead civilians, dead 8 year old, dead seal, crashed helicopter, target runs away taunts Trump on twitter

pick one
if Hillary was responsible for this colossal fuck up there would already be two congress investigations

Vengeance!

even Steven Seagal an make up a better story than that

take a bump for your troubles.

Since no MSM is running it, there is only a .001% chance this will make any waves unless the god emperor tweets it

Bump

Fuck off retard Mudslimes in the US were feeding them information

fox already ran it

huma huma huma

Wahhabi rats deserve death regardless of gender

Saudis placed her in the White House 21 years ago

if your soldiers are able to be killed.

you have weak soliders

they destroyed a biological weapons factory

>civilians
Only because they are not armed it does not make them civilians.

thats great news. I've been told that the other MSM track topics on social media to see what stories they should or need to cover, lets get some attention on this

oh sheeeit

it's goin down

If your soldiers spend all day guarding the queen while dressed like toy soldiers, you live in Londonistan

>thegatewaypundit

Might as well link buzzfeed.

Government is the most cronyist field there is. Virtually no one can get fired so what stops them from hiring just anyone regardless of qualifications? Absolutely nothing. And let's face it, government employment is in a better spot than private right now (on the wider scale). So it's even harder for the non-connected to get an opportunity.

So, $480k a year given away while the American youth sit on Sup Forums as NEETs. It really is time for a violent overthrow.

Why are Arabs so stupid? Their forced arrogance is not remotely convincing. It's so transparently fake.

The distinction between military and civilian is a product of the modern nation state. It doesn't apply to primitive cultures.

>be 'American' government
>let soldiers die in VA hospitals
>give foreigners millions of dollars for doing nothing

Bring back the firing squad.
Traitors, traitors & conspirators everywhere.

>biological weapons
did they remember to throw all the babies out of the incubators before they left?

>trusting testimony of a muslim male
i am disapoint

digits confirm obama will pay for his sins in blood

that 8 yr old was the offspring of a terrorist leader. world is a better place now

>mfw Sup Forums will be the future HQ of homeland security.

Didn't the MSM attack Donald for the brave mans death saying somelike "Obama turned down Mission because too hard....Trumo thought he was betta then Obama now SEALS dead. blood on trump."
I trust trump will straighten this shit out but we are in for some shit before it gets better.

The Democraps kept delaying Jeff Sessions; but now that he's finally in power, maybe he can start taking out the trash.

MSM is a nest of vipers
SEALs just like the rest of the military support Trump

Bump

Bump 4 justice

Donald, pls.
>captcha is "beware fourth
>88 at the end
>dem gets
They will say Trump's are fake news.

heil

That's the one... (((New York Times)))

The former administration really prefered an alien race, before the skill of its own people !
Never worked
Canada you go downhill !

Maria Bartiromo is pretty based. She's not shy about saying their blatantly islamic names. Then she just outright says it "Muslim - just saying".

Her sense of outrage is palpable. It's like living in a Tolkein world where we keep letting Orcs in and pretending they're just normal people. Once you realize this, it's impossible to see our government as a sane institution. It's clearly gone crazy, and I think her expression exhibits that nicely.

It's like saying "Hey, honey, I found a babysitter for our 8yo girls. His name is Dale, and I know him from the bar down the street." You just don't do that shit.

Its called equality shitlord.

This author has some really hard-hitting stories

>depressed horses reunited after years apart
>how to identify fake plastic rice
>Obama and Richard Branson "bromance" fuels speculation

Are you guys really this retarded?

he was ready to neutralize it w his "SEAL hand"

Jesus Christ