How do we fix the currency? Fiat currency is worthless and it only incetivizes us to go further into debt

how do we fix the currency? Fiat currency is worthless and it only incetivizes us to go further into debt.
Even gold standard is shit, because the banks actually fake having enough gold and thus devalue our currencies?

Could we introduce the "Resource Standard".? This currency could have a value in natural resources(water, arable land, energy, forests etc...) Would this make money valuable again, and motivate people to care about the environment more?

Gold.
No banks, only secure private storage companies.

- BOUT TO DROP A KNOWLEDGE BOMB HERE -

- A BIG FUCKING REDPILL-

- I ONLY DEAL IN THE PREMIUM SHIT SO I KNOW YOU'RE GONNA LOVE THIS SHIT -

- IT'S BEEN RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU'RE EYES LIKE ALL GOOD REDPILLS-

THESE PEOPLE OPERATE IN BROAD DAYLIGHT REMEMBER. HERE IT GOES!

The only way new money can be created, the only way new money comes into existence (under the fraudulent system of fake money we live in today) is through debt.

So all that debt you see.... It's actually a measure of wealth not actual debt. It's fake!

Happy banking faggots. Place your bets!

Something like Bitcoin

fbbp

However, there is no fixing it. We are all fucked. The Us the UK and all the rest. Japan specially is fucked. The way to fix this is to not have borrowed such ridiculous sums in te first place. Only repudiation and a drastic writeoff, followed by decades of austerity, can fix this. However since foreign investors don't like getting written off, and demoplebs vote out polito who doesn't shower them with gibs, we simply arrive back at the beginning of the circle where we take a good long hard long at the unimaginable size of our debt and realise we are fucked. I could go on at length writing about how fucked we are, and how we as poor peasants got signed up to all this fuckery in 2008, otherwise it would have already unravelled like the toxic tapeworm when exposed to sunlight. Fug. We're fucked.

when you account for ammortization of intrest and what we actually have to pay back that piece of crap OBama Tripled the debt.

But what is the value guarantee of Bitcoin?

Loans based off debts transmuted into bonds then loaned again and in the end no one can work out who the money is actually owed to.

It's a debt within a debt a debt within a debt. It's... debtception.

A "resource" standard is called haggling. It was replaced by gold and silver because those are much easier systems to operate with.

Fiat currency exists because US/UK/French banks with (((anonymous))) shareholders shilled everyone into believing the fiat currency would end market inconsistencies.
It will burst eventually. They have been trying since the early 2000's to keep it together. After 2008 it is being held alive by political will only.

>The only way new money can be created, the only way new money comes into existence (under the fraudulent system of fake money we live in today) is through debt.
I explain I'll explain it really simply because it is simple it sounds really simple because it is.

What is all that debt by definition? A promissory note, a promise to pay! Just like the bank note in your pocket, by definition in financial terms it is called a promissory note.

So a debt of $100 or a bill of $100 is a promise to pay $100. That promissory note of $100 is worth exactly $100.

That $20T debt is a promise to pay $20T and is therefore in itself worth $20T

Everything is not what it seems

Limited total number of them

Problem is not with:
>FIAT
>DEBT
But:
>USURY
And fuck off gold fags. Gold was what started this mess. You are just regurgitating bs you learned from reading shill yahoo articles. Kys.

It's fungible and guaranteed rarity secured by mathematically sound principles.

>That $20T debt is a promise to pay $20T and is therefore in itself worth $20T
but what if that 20$T is not paid back?

That's mostly irrelevant as long as we're able to service the interest payments.

gas the jews?

Who owns that debt?
Private banks that issue every dollar.
Keep working for some paper that the richman prints like it's going out of style.

BTC familia

A completely decentralized crypto currency.

Bitcoin is fail medium-long term because of its centralized nature gives governments something to attack. You can see it with china closing several exchanges & the IRS here.

But there is nothing wrong with a series of crypto currencies growing and falling in popularity as the technology evolves.

I think people have learned that governments can never be in charge of currencies. The desire to just print is too strong.

>don't spend any money for a year
>put all the GDP towards the debt and wipe it out
>go back to normal the next year
Anyone who is legitimately worried about the debt needs a quick refresher in economics

>being this retarded
America would fall apart if the gov "didnt spend any money" for a year
autism
plain autism

Social credit, money created in balance to the productivity of the nation, not the demands of profit for banks or effort wasted to hoard a metal.

Make money that's not debt. Make money only in scale to the gap between production and consumption.

>Be heavily in debt.
>Delete all banks.
>No more debt.
>Everything back to normal.

There aren't enough resources on EARTH to cover that. I mean, pure money to material conversion. If mining asteroids ever becomes possible, then the new materials brought to the planet could maybe cover it. But it's how put it that most accurately describes what is happening right now.

Now you know why America was desperate for ww3

Arrest the bankers and then declare the debt forgiven since it loaned by criminals.

Check my digits. This is what we must do.

Isn't a huge chunk of the US Debt to the people of the US?

this is why we need to wait for tiberium.

Just don't pay. Fuck the chinks, fiscal war now.

Trash economy. Cubits of trash become currency.
It's a gold mine.

There's nothing to pay back!

That's how money is created, the repayments.

The debt or promissory note is worth $20T and the bank gives the government $20T in cash for that promissory note. So right there all that has happened is an exchange of $20T and there's literally nothing to pay back.

This is why its fake and fraudulent because then the bank sells the promissory note on the financial markets for $20T and further receives a payment of $20T plus interest from the government.

This whole system is designed, not to help someone out by lending them money, it's the way, the only way (in this system) new money can be brought into existence.

In effect the USAs (((debt)) of $20T doesn't mean they're poor and need to borrow money. To the elites and the people that understand this, it's the contrary and represents the USA vast wealth. Acting as a measure of wealth not debt.

Now, your asking the wrong question, if the debt isn't payed back what happens is literally nothing because as I explained there is actually no (((debt))) it's fake.

I can answer your question and things would happen (((they))) will (((tell you what happens))). So if I answerer your question all I'll be doing is actually explaining the wizardry behind it. Because it's just a deception in the first place.

To simplify the wizardry of what would happen if the debt wasn't payed back, for the sake of this post. I will say that the system is designed to steal money, it's a fraudulent system. It doesn't matter if it seems indestructible or if it collapsed, which it will (it's designed to accommodate a controlled collapse) it's designed so at all times it is stealing money from the goyim.

this guy knows