youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev >>

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OfJKtAL6hgo
twitter.com/ICEgov/status/829739335842947072
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/830047626414477312
twitter.com/PressSec/status/830059106987827201
endoftheamericandream.com/archives/the-reason-the-elite-hate-trump-so-much-is-because-he-is-opposed-to-the-one-world-agenda-of-the-globalists
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Awoo

FOR THE EMPEROR

1pm hype!!!!!

BUMPING

LAWFARE!!

There are some REALLY ugly people in the White House/Cabinet

>13 posts early

>shareblue on the day the SC upholds Trump's ban

The Spice today will be extra spicy.

ADD TO OP

youtube.com/watch?v=OfJKtAL6hgo

FUN STUFF

twitter.com/ICEgov/status/829739335842947072

DRUMPF

What state to move into, Ameribros?

Texas looks pretty good from what I've read about it. California looks like a nightmare

AWOO~

Checked. Super spicing inbound.

Is Bannon a future timeline version of Barron?

trips of truth

Wyoming

They'll just celebrate all the Muslims that got in during the bans temporary halt

AWOO!

AAA

Nice. I hope ISIS blows up the Golden gate bridge, destroying San Francisco and giving us another reason to gas them all

I heard TX is pretty nice. Stay away from Austin i believe it is. Little lib-ville outpost in the otherwise deep red state.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/830047626414477312

all those replies

But bannon is literally hitler, tho

What did he mean by this?

>mfw shills are now saying the shilling never happened

Barron = Bannon

Fort Worth was recommended city, but it's pretty large pop. center... don't really know if the big city is where I want to move in first.

No. Invade Austin and BTFO all liberals there. Make them your bitches.

Nice.

It's pretty obvious now Trump's false flag has to be to take out the Golden Gate Bridge. Hit the leftists close to home, while making a massive psychological blow by taking out an international symbol. The French should have let the Eiffel Tower get attack for the same reasons.

>all the Muslims that got in during the bans temporary halt
Now they're trapped in here with us.

When is the video of Trump dancing with the Jewish friends going to be released?

N-NO SHILLS HERE

BECAUSE
>there are no shills that would waste their time on such an obscure medium

SO STOP TALKING ABOUT SHILLS. I B-BET TH-THEY DON'T EVEN EXIST HAHA DRUMPFIES BTFO

etc.

Awoo?

WOOO

>The French should have let the Eiffel Tower get attack for the same reasons.

Plus it's hideous.

not really sustainable but yeah I live off of forex trading and mystery shopping at the moment

I'd recommend everyone to hit up the mystery shopping for the free food if nothing else
the surveys aren't bad

the financial ones where you open up bank accounts and credit cards / loans can be a bit of a bitch and time consuming

I think the most pathetic moment of the campaign that failed so badly most of you don't know about it, was when the leftist media tried to meme Tim "America's daddy" Kaine.

According to my calculations...AWOO!

its trolls trolling trolls

Fort worth is a nigger filled dump.

just spice my shit up senpai

Why does she dance alone?

Come to Iowa senpai

It's a Trump press conference at 1 PM today lads.

With digits like those it's hard to not agree.

Ian leave before this place corrupts your pure soul!

The thing you need to understand about American cities is that a majority of a cities population actually lives in what could technically be defined as suburbs. The Dallas/Ft Worth area is really nice, though seeing as you are from Finland, getting acclimated to the heat could take some time.

Visit my zoos and museums you fag. It's also a good school district. If you want a country town, I dunno. Possum kingdom for example gets fucked with wildfires, so not there. East Texas is basically Louisiana but with good roads. South is spic central, but the number will go down. Move to the wall, open a snow cone business for the guards and builders

Checked.

oh fuggggg

Right, because he meets with Abe today

No Spice rally for today

Iowa!

twitter.com/PressSec/status/830059106987827201

Welp, it's confirmed.

fucking hell im losing, the M10 fires islamically

i never saw that shit before im dieing here

>The US is a nigger filled dump.

fixed that for you
at least that's how it'll be for basically any European going to the US.

Today is his last day though.
I thought he did a really good job so far. I dont know why he is being fired.

AWOO~

>implying Ian isn't just Styx with contacts and a fake goatee

How is West Texas?

Trump is an Acosta puppet

No a fine fellow such as yourself would feel right at home with the coloreds of Fort Worth. Finnbro not so much.

Hard to argue with that...

So, what's the skinny lads regarding the immigration ban? Is it still in effect or is it halted until the Supreme Court rules it?

Geographically, California is the best collection of land within any set of borders anywhere. They've just ruined it by filling it up with the wrong people, and too many overall.

Despite leftist propaganda, quite a bit of the nicer parts of the country are in the South.
>pic of Dylann Roof-ville

SHEEEEEEEIIIIIIIT

hiddeninplainsight.png

Finns have more Africans than we do, actually. At least, living in Finland I saw more Somalians on the metro than I have in the last 6 years here.

Goodbye, Obamacare! May it burn in hell.

the 9th kangaroo court blocked it

Trump is a bumbling cuck. Anyone that supports him are the cucks fluffers. Sad!

America is gonna get raped by hook nosed bankers over the next 4 years while your alpha cuck looks the other way

TRO is in place, so ban effectively lifted for a few more days (I believe 6). Next step Trump can have the lower court rule on the merits of the case, appeal the TRO to the SCOTUS, or rewrite the EO.

A FUCKING POTATO

I dont think Trump would ever intentionally harm Americans or American structures/landmarks. He just isn't dastardly enough for it.

Are you fucking trying to trap foreigners. No way anyone should ever go to south California

Everyone is starting to figure out why the (((Elites))) hate President Trump.

>endoftheamericandream.com/archives/the-reason-the-elite-hate-trump-so-much-is-because-he-is-opposed-to-the-one-world-agenda-of-the-globalists

>The truth, of course, is that it runs much deeper than that. Ultimately, the elite hate Trump because he is opposed to their demonic one world agenda. Many among the elite are referred to as “globalists” because their eventual goal is to unite the whole world under a single planetary system. These globalists truly believe that they know better than all the rest of us, and they want to impose their way of doing things on every man, woman and child on the entire planet.

>So they get really angry when Donald Trump talks of “building a wall” or establishing a travel ban from certain countries because they eventually want a world without any borders at all.

>And they get really angry when Donald Trump says that he wants to pull the United States out of international trade deals, because the elite were using those international trade deals to slowly integrate all nations into a single one world economy.

>And they really don’t like when Donald Trump criticizes Islam, because Islam is going to be a key component of the one world religion that they plan to establish.

Its halted until the SC.

Hot, mountains. Kinda ugly. Good if you love barren landscapes though, but AZ is better desert. Odessa is all oil money, so the price gouge is insane. Stick to the north central plains, or possibly east and west plains. Look at the cities's geography and climate though, so you know what a particular area is like. It's February here, and it got up to 80 yesterday

I thought the Irish were supposed to be good at bantz?

>the ban is banned
YOU COULD HAVE STOPPED IT
YOU SAID IT WOULD BE ALRIGHT AND THAT THERE IS NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT
YOU SAID NOT TO THINK ABOUT IT
YOU SAID TO AVERT YOUR EYES
LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE
SO MUCH LOSING

F L O R I D A
L
O
R
I
D
A

Don't reply to shills. You're adding $0.02 to Shekelberg's account.

Wrong. The Bay Bridge would be an infinitely bigger inconvenience and cost immeasurably more to replace. Traffic would be snarled for YEARS. The Bay Area would melt down. Plus this would destroy their fancy NEW bridge that the libshits are so proud of. Win-win. The Golden Gate is iconic but Jews hate it (Hollywood loves destroying it) and I'd rather not give them the pleasure. It only gies to Marin, anyway. The Bay Bridge holds the Bay Area together.

Will there even be a press conference today? Abe is coming from Japan and they are doing a press conference? and then they are flying down to Florida. If they did do a rally it would be on the plane and we wouldn't see it

And somehow, this thread is still up:
Or I'm accustomed to Sup Forums and its threads' short life span.

For just scenic beauty, I also personally like Maine. Pretty economically depressed though.

so how does it feel knowing Drumpf is powerless to do anything? He got cucked hard with immigration lmfao

No TRUMP is literally Hitler
Bannon is literally Bormann
Miller is literally Gobbels
John kelly is literally Himmler
Mattis is literally in the position of importance occupied by Hermann Goring but is really Alfried Jodl or Karl Donitz (this bodes well for us)
Michael Flynn is literally Wilhelm Keitel

So who is /ourRiefenstahl/ and /ourSpeer/?

"Triumph of the Wall" when?

I bet that he loves seeing these anime edits of him, especially since they're so well done.