HWNDU is finished

It's over.

pagesix.com/2017/02/10/museum-shuts-down-shia-labeoufs-anti-trump-exhibit/

Other urls found in this thread:

movingimage.us/files/pages/about/museum__statement_hewillnotdivideus_20170210.pdf
movingimage.us/exhibitions/2017/01/20/detail/hewillnotdivide-us/
wiki.suicide.cc/
tmz.com/2017/02/10/shia-labeouf-he-will-not-divide-us-protest-ends/
gossipcop.com/shia-labeouf-donald-trump-protest-shut-down-statement-live-stream-stopped-closed-museum-moving-image/
thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/318894-museum-nixes-shia-labeoufs-anti-trump-exhibit
hewillnotdivide.us/
youtube.com/watch?v=PZe-14ReNvw&spfreload=10
youtube.com/watch?v=4erfA6uGH9Q
gofundme
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Shia btfo by real life shitposters. I need to get on youtube and see the highlights.

movingimage.us/files/pages/about/museum__statement_hewillnotdivideus_20170210.pdf

movingimage.us/exhibitions/2017/01/20/detail/hewillnotdivide-us/

is it safe to say that... we won?

at least seasons 1 and 2, that was clear

Someone should paint this on the wall just to trigger Shia on the way out.

not sure if true but usually the other thai user is based so i believe it

the museum probably realized it was only a matter of time some of his people became targets too

and it would have been the right thing to do

Most of the best stuff is here:
wiki.suicide.cc/

It was really fun while it lasted

It's for real m8

official statement here:

>wiki.suicide.cc/

Thank you user.

:stopdivide:

Well, S3 was really dissapointing compared to S1 and S2, so it's good that it got canned
It's a shame we'll never get to see Jesus again tho, specially after the tease at the S2 finale

as i said, based user :)

this is the best news of the day, lets throw some shit to shia twitter, STATUS;DIVIDED

did something interesting happen in the last day or why close it all of the sudden?

AUTISM WINS

OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN

sounds like a plan

They had people watching it 24 hours a day to make sure it didnt get violent. Im sure some museum manager was probably just sick of having the problem on his hands because of a drugged up celebrity.

>Neighbors complained about noisy visitors loitering on their porches in the early morning hours, urinating and smoking marijuana, the local community board said

You can't divide my bodily fluids from your property, man. It's a free country!

>This was supposed to last 4 years

who was also the only violent fuck and was arrested twice

i wonder why nobody organised a quick blitzkrieg to beat the jew out of him

He will not BTFO us
>But we did

And it was supposed to last for 4 years, I think it's pretty sad honestly.

We all know the REAL reason why they shutted it down...

20th of January was 4 years ago.

Otto Von Nigmark

It's for the best, really. I would have wasted four years staring at it. Great show while it lasted.

metokur will have a field day on this

The Prime Evils got banned from our world, we pushed them back to the shadows were they came from.

>Naruto in the back

amazing how fast 4 years can pass...

WE WON

there is no protection against weaponized autism

bt seriously... shia... didnt you see this coming? i bet you thought you were totally smart, hip and cool for doing this. look what it got you: arrest and humiliation

To all my fellow Sup Forumsacks and /ourguys/:
you are the best. i had so much fun watching the show. I learned a lot and had some top notch keks.
Thanks guys

(except you Brittany Venti: you are an attention whore and ruined the whole thing!)

oh and i also jacked it to rose over 9000 times

RIP

F

it was fun while it lasted

TMZ:
tmz.com/2017/02/10/shia-labeouf-he-will-not-divide-us-protest-ends/

4 YEARS PROJECT
Y
E
A
R
S

P
R
O
J
E
C
T

Holy fuck libcucks got absolutely BLOWN THE FUCK OUT.

*inhaales*

AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

F

>cancelled after 3 seasons without an ending

fucking Deadwood

>STATUS:
D I V I D E D

A bit of snow and the flakes give up...

Didn't you guys also lose? I mean wasn't this fun for you? What is your next escapade? I wonder...

gossipcop.com/shia-labeouf-donald-trump-protest-shut-down-statement-live-stream-stopped-closed-museum-moving-image/

thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/318894-museum-nixes-shia-labeoufs-anti-trump-exhibit

we came, we saw, we divided

Waht did he mean by this ?

Fuck off Buzzfeed

>setup a final showdown between Rose and Paperboy
>CANCELLED
TV execs are fucking bitches

>abandoned

Say it with me

4 MORE YEARS

Why don't we take HWNDU and move it somewhere else?

Lasted 3 weeks

Not even a full month

kek

hewillnotdivide.us/

HAHA PAPER NOO

Poor paper hah yeah...He's back to naked street dancing and adult preschool teaching

Bottom of article tells the real reason it was closed. All about dem shekels.

>4
>W E E K
>P R O J E C T

F
it was fun while it lasted

No you idiot

We did it reddit

Also,
>While valuing free speech, Shulman noted the American Museum is a tax-exempt, not-for-profit institution that is barred from engaging in partisan politics.

I guess this was the real reasos, remember all the guys putting in complaints about the museum

youtube.com/watch?v=PZe-14ReNvw&spfreload=10

Holy shit it's already over?!
>post yfw you realise 4 years have gone by

Paper on suicide watch

thats what i thinks going to happen if the stream is still live with this message

we called out all their paid actors and it died.
this is the power of doxing.

HAHAHAHAHA

>inappropriate for that location. It’s a city building. It’s a city institution. It’s one of the finest institutions in the city.”

>While valuing free speech, Shulman noted the American Museum is a tax-exempt, not-for-profit institution that is barred from engaging in partisan politics.

>It is housed in a city-owned building and receives hundreds of thousands of dollars in government grants every year.

DEFUNDDDDDDDDDD

No it wasn't

No, I dont think anywhere else is going to want to take this after all the chaos that happened here

what the fuck is that? some sort of fetish thing?

>4 years
>can't even last 4 weeks
kek. status divided

still F for /ourguys/

LEAF BRO IF YOU SEE THIS MOVE TO THE USA!

Lets put our money together, find a museum that is bipartisan and is willing to do such a thing, and put a pro-trump camera in it

Welp. I was going to show up this weekend.
Now I'll never go bowling with Sup Forumsblart...

Fuck you Shia.

oh yes it was

jackie4chan is a fucking national treasure

he's just going to go up to CCTV cameras in Rite Aid shouting his his venmo and IG addresses

we'll have to wait and see

[ ] NOT DIVIDED
[v] DIVIDED

>tfw the season finale is really the season finale

Time to start a similar project but this time pro-Trump.

I got into Anime watching Bebop. One of the things I really liked about it was that it ended. There was a defined arc and then it was done. Sometimes there's no more to say. Fitting that it ended with snowflakes.

F

HUAAHUHAHAHAHAH

Good job boys. I missed all of season 3 unfortunately as the show was getting stale... damn I think I fucked up.

Quick run down anyone?

>It's official, Britain's prime minister Theresa May has triggered article 50 and will begin the countdown to Britain's exit from the EU. As an act of protest there will be a 24 hour livestream outside the tate modern museum in London where protesters will be encouraged to chant "stronger together" as an act of defiance. The protest will run until the moment in which Britain officially is no longer a member of the European Union.

British remake soon

F
>youtube.com/watch?v=4erfA6uGH9Q

HOLD UP

gofundme com/paperboyprince

Naruto made it on the news again kek

>3 weeks
>shia arrested
>many Sup Forums memes
>entire lore created
>many great cast of characters.
>debates
>redpills dropped
>shitposted until the very end

LIBERALS BTFO HAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHA

THIS HAS TRANSCENDED HABBO HOTEL

WE WON.

But what will Brittney and the dude with the gameboy do now for attention?

In all seriousness...

1. "flashpoint for violence"... the only violence was from the guy who put up the display.

2. It was set up as an anti-trump protest, but most of the people were pro trump, which had to be pissing off the people who were paying for it.

3. It was a political stunt by a tax-free organization. Our complaints to the IRS had to have had a small part in the decision.

Is that why Sheea didn't come back after he was arrested? I know he came back the morning he was released but he never came back after that as far as I know. They pobably told him they were going to have to oy vey it after his arrest and he sulked off, too embarrassed to face it.

Spin-off series with new studio partners.

COMING IN 2017

Nope. Not white. He's garbage

or how about instead of a fixed camera, we line up a schedule of anons to stream in time slots from wherever they are. If someone doesn't make the stream it goes to the next on the list, etc.

No issues with public then, and no cucks.

Underrated

>say you will not be divided
>get divided

underrated

WE WON

People One Love

so you want to start Sup ForumsTV

sounds like a terrible idea

underrated