The day south africa went too far

the day south africa went too far

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FfDJ6CZGee0
youtube.com/watch?v=4OCJXF854Qk&t=6m46s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

/quickrundown/ anyone?

Why are they all bald?

chimpout between honorable members of the honorable chamber before the speech of president Zuma

nigger

HONORABLE MEMBA
HONORABLE MEMBA

youtube.com/watch?v=FfDJ6CZGee0

niggers gonna nog

Im returning there in a month.. fuck,,

Zuma makes law about hate crime and racism. His party then goes ahead and starts hating on white members. No one bats a fucking eye. Fuck I feel like starting the next holocaust just for ANC blacks.

No man they fought quite gentlemanlike. Sad the redshirts were so outnumbered, was looking to become a good brawl but they calmed too fast.

This is most un honorable behaviour

>All the whites sit back and begrudgingly enjoy the chimpout shitfest

It's like watching bunch of chimps pretending to be civilized human beings.

thanks user

best thread on pol in a long time desu

come home white man

Trust me my wife and I watched this last night and we are getting really fucking worried about this place.

HONORABLE MEMBA

LOL it was a epic thread last night

would have the same thing happened if a man was in charge?

They're stubborn and think SA is their home. The frog in boiling water analogy applied

It's just the ANC blacks that can't behave themselves. Zuma and house head, allows them to run around doing their shit.

Just a run down before this happened. Zuma ordered 440(or so) MP from the army to be stationed just outside the parliament. This is unconstitutional in every right. All points brought up in parliament were against this. Not only were MP called in, there were lines upon lines of police with riot gear. As the fight broke out, they dropped pepper spray canisters in the gallery. Zuma either expected the beginning of a civil war last night, or he wanted all these reactions to come out to show his retarded fans that he is still in-control.

This place is going to really degrade if ANC wins again.

How are taxes and gun/self defense laws? Also why are commies so prelevant in the parliament? It's worse enough that they are niggers, but they have to be nigger communists as well

I'm curious, are the SA posters here Afrikaans or British? Would be interesting to know

>actual hooting noises
>monkey trouble intensifies

>Government using riot gear against itself
Nice

Jesus Christ, man. I feel sorry for you guys. Seems like you're going the way of Haiti at this point.

The average black SA is probably more focused on getting their next batch of Quaalude or the HIV drugs they use to get high

Tax can be any thing from upwards of 30% if you poor. My parent's pay 50% tax.

Guns are a grey area. You can have them for self-protection, you need a license and to pay a fee every month. You may not shoot to kill, you will get charged and put in jail if so. God forbid if you are a white person and you just shot a black robber.

Those commies have far better policies on how to distribute wealth, than ANC. They will never win majority. The most stable party is DA currently (Which has the most white people, ironically).

That's equally funny, sad and terrifying.

Why do they have red and white color-coding? What about the people who don't wear those colors?

> He also said that he planned to send back to Parliament a bill that will make it easier for authorities to redistribute land taken away from blacks during colonization, although white landowners will still receive market prices for any seized land.

Ie something like vid related:

youtube.com/watch?v=4OCJXF854Qk&t=6m46s

I've never seen so many digletts in one place

Red is EFFs gang colors I think. Not sure why security is white. Maybe they associate that with being in charge and knowing what you're doing.

What's all the ruckus about? I saw the video but don't know what they're all up in arms about

aw-naw-lubble memba

White is to show they don't side with any party. They are a neutral entity in parliament.

Just like in real life. Poignant, really.

How do I meet SA white qt?

C'mon muppets I think the guys in white are security and the guys in red are the henchmen of some fucker. This is just them being forcibly ejected its worth a watch though. I was expecting a full scale brawl between members of the house.

They are communists

4:22
>Madam speaker I'd like to take a point of privilege if I may

Guess his race

>sagedouble

holy shit
Rest in peace south africa
I hope apartheid comes back

ONORABLE MEMBAH

Love that meme.

Fuckin Uncle Philled that nigger kek

Witnessed we can use this in the memewar. Commies try to storm SA parliament. Commies fuck op everything no matter the race, color, creed.

That's what I was thinking. No one seems to give a shit about the speakers.

>that black bloke sitting in the blue square in the corner

>dat sign language interpreter

Lice

niggers

That South African MP trying to defend his country from the niggers

I am so glad you guys disposed of your nuclear arms. Holy shit, can you imagine?

Not far enough, I thought for sure one of the ONORABLE MEMBAH was going to open fire or explode.

How can you live in a country where at any moment a mob can come and pull you out of your house, rape your wife before boiling her alive and make you watch the whole thing before shooting you in your head?

Just curious.

>literally hooting
Why do we pretend their the same species? When will this idiocy end?

>that white guy who doesn't even look back when the fight starts
CALM AND COLLECTED

Is this the end of South Africa?

Zimbabwe 2.0 incoming.

It was you guys that fucked them over so you should know

HAHAHAHA, if their congress is like that, try to imagine their slums. By the way, look at the white folks reactions: "Nothing new in SA"

Holy shit. How dat whyte bois legs get bent round likedat?

why can't niggers into government?

Atleast we have one

9min30 there is only 1 white man and i fear him to bè jewish

>implying i have any involvement in what my government does

Fuck off nanny state

They're literally not intelligent enough. White designed their governmental systems and are working with a ~15-20% higher IQ. You can't expect people who are literally 4/5 as intelligent to grasp a system that is beyond them. It's also why blacks will never achieve more in school no matter how much money you throw at the schools. They're only good for manual labor jobs and sports.

pretty good government you have

>litteral monkey noises

Watch to the end. The government collapses and nearly half the member start to leave.

good style points desu

>Is this the end of South Africa?
It's the start of the planet of the apes.

If they wanted to convey that they were in charge they just should have worn a blue colored shirt, a wind-breaker, some cargo pants and put their thumbs in the shape of a hook on their belt loops.

I hope baneposting never dies

Beautiful South Africa has been destroyed by niggers. Literally monkies

It's less of a shit-show than yours, you dirty paki

apartheid 2.0 when?

kek

Yeah, my relatives there are so used to shit like this that it doesn't phase them anymore. "Same shit, different day"

YA RAYCIST
YA RAYCIST

It will always continue to rise from the ashes, brother.

HONOBA MEMBA
HEONOBA MEMBA

HONOBA MEMBA

Literally like watching some kind of children's play, like they have absolutely no idea of what they're doing.
>HONORABRE MEMBA

>RACIST

When that accusation starts flying, all logical and reasonable discourse ends. What a pathetic situation your country is in

>hoo hoo hoo hoo hoohoo hoo hoo hoo
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

those noises are edited right?

Which one of them is Zuma?
Who was the guy calling out all the niggers for being niggers?

Communists BTFO

Breakdancing?

Sorry, I don't care about anything that happens below Spain.

Nope, at exactly 2:01 to 2:02 you can hear our honorable commander and CHIEF giving an amused chuckle.

the sign language interpreter is having the best day at work that he's had in a long time

why dont you come back home to aquafresh??

is our goverment not letting you?, should we take action?

Am I crazy or did that literally sound like a chimpout?

Why don't white people get the fuck out of there?

I'm certain your government would be against the idea. Can you imagine two million or so mostly religious white people flooding into a western European country?

Cause only black refugees are allowed to flee.

6:00 FUCK YOU!

At least they would work. Unlike the refugees we are getting now.

>the jew at the very end
kek