Claims to be red pilled but still supports gay rights

>claims to be red pilled but still supports gay rights
>thinks people like Milo and Blaire White are cool to be faggots as long as they're white or hold the same political opinions like you do.
>criticizes Islam for being violent against gays
>uses the shitty argument " it doesn't affect you" (yes it does and it affects you too)
>wouldn't mind if their son or daughters or gay
>claims that their trap gf has a "feminime penis" and says its cool because she's "red pilled" and a "conservative"
>says that whites have higher IQ than Africans but their culture promotes anti-gay values but "lol who cares IQ is all that matters! Bell curve! Bell curve!"
>thinks that "white identity" and "homosexuality" are synonomus
You people make me sick. You're not truly "red pilled" if you support these fucking degenerates. fact.

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/pedophile-syndicate-russian-boy-481/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm a redpilled gay

I want a monogamous, loving relationship with a man and raise a child (in case you were planning to use the degenerate buzzword)

ask me anything

Closet faggot detected

>First two responses are gay faggots
Truly Sup Forums will never be red pilled. You guys are the same as all the SJWs you complain about.

Not an argument.

>thinks we should turn away people who are incredibly effective at attacking our worst enemies, just because they are flawed

nah. i'm fine with milo/blair white for now. once the left is nothing but ashes, we can worry about the purity of our allies. right now, i don't really give a shit if one of the guys in the next foxhole over shooting bad guys is gay or not, as long as he keeps shooting bad guys.

How r u guys gunna have a bb?

Either adoption or a surrogate - depending on what my partner at the time and I decide on

rt.com/news/pedophile-syndicate-russian-boy-481/

Hmmmmmmm

Stay in your containment zone mentally ill faggots

This

>he doesn't fuck men
Should we tell him?

>I want a monogamous, loving relationship with a man and rape a child
fixed
ban adoption for same sex couples
kill yourself

> He thinks I care about his opinion.

I wouldn't take these homos serious. they are delusional. I mean, they think being gay isn't a mental disorder. of course they don't know what being redpilled truly means. just hide and ignore them. let them live in ignorance, it will be their own downfall.

>claims to be redpilled but is a fat autistic loser who would be sent to the camps by Hitler for being a useless unskilled degenerate

My trans gf has a feminine vagina and she's more redpilled than I am

Checkmate

Its a bunch of redditors that blew in due to the election.

Removing faggots is the only thing muslims do right.

We like Milo and Blaire White because through every stereotype out there they should be left as fuck. But they aren't and having them on our side makes the left go into meltdown.

Fuck off you disgusting piece of shit. We don't want you

I don't really care where someone wishes to stick their dick or cunt. Is it degenerate, yes, but so is drinking, smoking, and excessive internet usage. So long as people are willing to deal with the consequences of their actions, and it doesn't negatively effect anyone who doesn't consent, I'm fine with it.
>uses the shitty argument " it doesn't affect you" (yes it does and it affects you too)
And how, pray tell, does it effect me?