Why are Americans so delusional?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obesity_in_Mexico
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why are you so despite to cross the border?

I don't know, ask one of your cousins. I'm sure there's quite a few already here

t. mexican intellectual

Any hatred between countries stems from salt over british dominance in the past

Because we're taught that if you have a siicckkk burn then you win the argument.

Why do you think Americans just insult and leave instead of staying for an argument?

Mexico mad because we took their land in the Mexican American war, and felt to much pity for them we gave it all back.

Why are you alive?

ITT
>The day the wall grew by 10 feet

I'm glad you think our country sucks, stop coming here.

Aww honey isn't that cute? He thinks he's people.

>be Anglo
>dominate half the world
>defeat the eternal Aryan
>50 years pass
>suck muslim cock and bow down to German cucks, running the EU
>can't even leave this shitshow properly

Cannot fabricate these faeces

>mexico portraying americans as obese

lel,you're way fatter and shorter

Fuck Mexico and fuck brown people

What amazes me is how your people can live in a shithole 3rd world country and still be fat.
Whats your secret?

Mexicans need to stop whining i see yall bitches complaining every fucking where all day

>> #
>be Anglo
>dominate half the world
>defeat the eternal Aryan
>50 years pass
>suck muslim cock and bow down to German cucks, running the EU
>can't even leave this shitshow properly
>>>Cannot fabricate these faeces

You are a faeceist.

>They don't realize that mexico has been subsidizing their consumerism with cheap labor which is necessary because they voted for politicians who have helped corporations lower wages over time and send jobs overseas and will soon realize that they don't have money to live the life they've become accustomed to when their politicians impose a border tax and/or deport cheap mexican labor

feelbadman.avi

processed corn. we learned from them

And how am I supposed to react? What did you even mean by this?

>he doesn't know the ameriblob meme

>ameriniggers

>he thinks the existence of that meme somehow disproves my point

beaner education

When countries "hate" the US I know they'd it's banter. When countries hate Mexico I know it's because people dislike Mexico. Mexicans act entitled when they are a stinky, smelly, law-less, bean eaters

are you white or what

brazil is literally whiter than USA

except for all the niggers right

I hear a lot of typing and not a lot of brick laying Juan.

Get building.

Paco.. check the election result.

I don't know of anyone that dislikes Mexico, a lot of people used to hate Americans as I recall 10 years ago, now days, everyone does either because they hate Trump or they hate the snowflake culture of America now.

Fuck Americans

>3 million less votes
>worldwide protests
Makes me think

A lot of americans are delusional because they were brainwashed from their youth
for example every morning children in school have to listen to their national anthem stand still and watch the usa flag rise so in future their chance of rebeling against usa would be lower
this thread is also a good example because they cant ignore a simple bait and must reply to it instead of hiding it and letting it die

They are constantly exposed to many forms of leftist propaganda and mental abuse on daily basis on TV, internet and even irl

Its not their fault
but you shouldnt mock them if you first didnt try to teach them

>Clinton didn't pay the media millions
>soros didn't rig those booths
>busloads of pacos weren't shipped to the booths
>soros didn't fund BLM and other riots

Paco, you should support getting your own kind home to help build your country again.

>>be Anglo
>>dominate half the world
>>defeat the eternal Aryan
years pass
>>suck muslim cock and bow down to German cucks, running the EU
>>can't even leave this shitshow properly
makes the cogs in my brain spinning.

It's something in the water and something in the fake clouds above us.

>A FUCKING JACK

Paco, don't confuse bantz towards burgers as affection for Mexico.

>Why are Americans so delusional?
But, he is kind of right.

I never met a mexican irl in my country, but you people sound like you are just like the Haitians, a bunch of freeloading squatters who live out of the welfare system of other countries.

Tell me, why WOULDN'T the americans hate you exactly? And don't come saying shit like "our latina women are hot" because that is neither an argument neoither is it something you are in position of saying.

Go on, justify why you should be allowed into USA...

When did I imply that?

Worldwide my friend.

IKR

Just wanted to set you straight. Refugees, illegals, it's all the same. You cunts are going back to your own country. If you're such hard workers, you can fix your own country.

Fuck off faggot, I'm out of here.

>except for all the niggers right
See, let me explain the big fucking difference for you.

The niggers are all located in major cities along the coast, like Rio de Janeiro, the only exception for this are the northeast states.

The rest of our country, which is mostly rural areas, is filled with nothing but europeans and japs.

We got all sorts of european descendants here: German, Italian, Swedish, Croatian, Austrian, English...

The thing is, these populations segregate themselves from the niggers, they build their own communities and don't really NEED to live amongst other races since our media is not actively trying to push that multicultural bullshit on us ever since our commie president got impeached.

In order words, despite the majority of the country being shit we got small pocket paradises like pic related.

>Worldwide my friend.
So you are saying that it does not matter that the americans hate your ass, they should be forced to let you into their country because the rest of the world does not hate you? As in literal international peer pressure?

>So you are saying that it does not matter that the americans hate your ass, they should be forced to let you into their country because the rest of the world does not hate you? As in literal international peer pressure?
Those are a lot of words I didn't say innit.

>Brazil
>white

If Argentina can't pass for white then why the fuck would a country populated entirely by Portuguese shitskins and African slaves?

I like when people talk out of their asses without even using google.

Fuck off leaf

FUCK AMERICAN MUTTS
LITERAL CANCER OF EARTH

oh fuck the spelling gave me cancer, "desperate". :(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

>implying you're even a person

you sound mad

It's fun to see people arguing with themselves against things I didn't say or imply, especially when they don't even look for sources or anything.

>a country populated entirely by Portuguese shitskins and African slaves
Just told you, we were populated by a wide array of europeans, INCLUDING ENGLISHMEN FROM YOUR COUNTRY! It is not just africans and portuguese shitskins (which are only from the southern part of portugal).

Also, have you ever been to Argentina? They ARE white, so is most of the southern states of Brazil, Uruguay as a whole and Chile.

>Those are a lot of words I didn't say innit.
So, what ARE you saying exactly?

Falklands 2.0
>coming soon

>muh 3% continental European immigrants

Your country is a mulatto shithole.

the smell of mexico is toxic and polluting , causing temporary dizziness.
> we shall fix soon

>Your country is a mulatto shithole.
Indeed, and yours is currently infested by muslins.

Either way, it does not matter since i can just live in a small rural town with white majority and not have to deal with niggers or shitskins.

>Why are Americans so delusional?
What is so delusional about them exactly? They seem to be a prosperous society that singlehandedly contributes more to science than the rest of the world put togheter, what is delusional about that?

Read pic in my OP

Mexicans smell bad

>Dad is still pretending it's the good old days

>beaner
>education
Pick one

>tfw my university has more nobel prizes than your country

You live in LITERALLY the fattest country in the world Paco.

It's time for you to stop posting on Sup Forums,stop eating 50 churros a day,and get your fat beaner ass on a treadmill.

i love the american bear memes

>tfw my university has more toilets than your country

You can thank your garbage food for that.

>not posting the real map
>amerisharts not even once

Go to 4plebs and desuarchive, type "SHART IN MART" and see for yourself.

gid'bob'n a-mu'fuckin IM-ME-GRINT done dab'no bo been gon STEALIN our dang'ol JOBS

>Read pic in my OP
I did, and I do kind of hate you more than the USA for what your country has been doing to the USA over the years, so it is not actually untrue.

But do go on, call them delusional.

>i represent the world
No

What have we been doing again?

>shitskins sharing forced memes

WEW

>forced
Why do Americans shit in their pants?

Same reason your country is a narco-state shithole despite living next door to the world's largest economy.

It is not my fault that Americans pay for the cartels paychecks themselves.

It's your fault that Mexico has no economy outside of narcotics and remittances from illegals.

you buy your drugs from afghans

you do not sell your drugs to england

Except that is wrong

>you buy your drugs

Look at who consumes the world's drugs. You cunts consume 60% of the world's illegal drugs, yet you have the balls to parade around the world telling other countries to crack down on drug use.

Sorry, I forgot about avocados....

>What have we been doing again?
Let's see...

The majority of mexicans have been acting in a very criminal kind of way and giving people from Latin America as a whole a bad reputation.

My problem is not with those mexicans that are picking shitty jobs mowing law and picking fruit, my problem is with the large majority of mexicans that act all ghetto like and are either actively or passively supporting the drug cartels of mexico.

Basically, you should try to get your act togheter and stop acting like a bunch of niggers if you want the americans to respect you.

damn it feels good to be a gangsta'

>17 posts by this ID
hahaha oh god this dumb spic is triggered. responding to every post in the thread baiting him

Far less delusional than you and other liberals on insisting equality of outcome.

Many people who hate the illegals are those who came here legit and find it unfair that they went through the proper channels and the illegals did not.

Try going through 5-7 years of red tape and then see one of the citizens of your former country get through without following the same rules you did.

>The majority of mexicans have been acting in a very criminal kind of way and giving people from Latin America as a whole a bad reputation.
HAHAHAHAHAHA

You are higher than Colombia btw. And we are at war.

>sad paco
>realizes his country is shit
>could always blame U.S.
>now everyone else knows his country is shit
>and that it's mexicant's "people" who did it
>border wall is gonna be yuge
>he knows it's gonna be yuge
>and that he's gonna pay for it
>the shame
>the pain
>realizing that may 5 will be buildo de wallo
>America is gonna clean up the cartels
>America is gonna fix their problems
>basically a state that nobody likes

K

>you can thank your garbage food for that

Oh gee, god forbid you take some personal responsibility for being a fat fuck.

Your food is garbage and you know it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obesity_in_Mexico
>Obesity in Mexico is a relatively recent phenomenon, having been widespread since the 1980s with the introduction of processed food

I wonder where that food came from.

Post more memes

>Norway is accepting Indian refugees now

>didn't even fill in Alaska
I thought Norwegian education was supposed to be good

Cut me some slack, okay? I just got home from work.

You missed Hawaii and Guam.

You see, it is one thing to act criminal IN YOU OWN COUNTRY, it is another to do so on ANOTHER COUNTRY in which you are a guest, and an ILLEGAL ONE at that!