Wants to save Europe

>Wants to save Europe
>Doesn't want to expulse Protestants

Protestants are responsible for utilitarianism, marxism, historicism, liberalism and the destruction of an orderly banking system

Protestants are as dangerous as Muslims. Why do you think Germans or Swedes ally with Muslims? Because they both hate Catholics

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AjjS47z-65I
sickchirpse.com/creepy-polish-priest-children-whipped-cream-knees/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Atheism is the way to go. Christianity is just promoting cuck values and opposes national pride.

you know nothing about your relegion. You should learn some from based luthor.

>Germany in charge of how to best resist cuck values

>Canada
>

I shall teach him

>Atheism is the way to go
Well I hope Bavaria at least saves herself

>Why do you think Germans or Swedes ally with Muslims? Because they both hate Catholics

they do?

Protestants created literacy and scientific progress all of which spiraled into full blown cuckoldry (USA is the only exeption) and they created America that saved your polish ass agaisnt "antidegenerate and non utilitarian and non liberal and non modern" orthodox, just because of the last, they deserve a pass

>saved your polish ass
who created that threat?

hint: it starts with P

>Christianity is just promoting cuck values and opposes national pride.

you cucked yourselves after you rejected christianity, same goes for sweden.

>implying Catholics didn't destroy Europe

>who created that threat?

USSR was created by protestants?

(((Poland)))

marxism which is modelled after lutheranism? You're that fucking croatian heckler?

good thing that you're keeping it up with anti-protestant threads brother, keep fighting the good fight

>marxism which is modelled after lutheranism?

lets say it was...how does that change the fact that the Russia Tzar and his crew even before Marxism always looked at Poles as fags? US Protties saved your ass.

but you realize that Russia since Peter the Great is modelled after Protestant states? And that Orthodoxy somewhat merged with Protestantism? The Cossack, Bohdan Chmielnicki was greatly supported by Cromwell for instance

>Protestants are responsible for utilitarianism, marxism, historicism, liberalism and the destruction of an orderly banking system

this is a huuuge oversimplification. How many of you think that nonprotestant France, Spain and Portugal are based and freefromdegeneracyTM? France is even more cucked that Sweden and Spain and Portugal are pretty bad in terms of divorce and nondegenerate values in general (protip- they dont have Muslims)

Can we stop with that ultrareactionary thinking on pol once and for all? Middle Ages sucked and Islam won in 2/3 Crusades.

>but you realize that Russia since Peter the Great is modelled after Protestant states?

Peter tried that but it didnt worked out. After his death people mostly rebelled against reforms, and USSR was basically a pro-Russian state during Stalin.

Fuck off heretic

>Fuck off heretic

hello Matthew Heimbach!

top kek

Calling the UK protestant. I'm an Episcopalian, all the traditions of the Catholics with none of the guilt.

>USSR was basically a pro-Russian state during Stalin
and there was also a cult of, surprise, surprise, Peter the Great!

Peter destroyed boyars, monasteries and autonomy of the Orthodox Church. He paved the way for the secularization of Russia, this is why bolsheviks have won. Oh, and he was accused by russian monks of protestantism

>Oh, and he was accused by russian monks of protestantism

Peter had great ideas, too bad they havent grew, maybe Russian wouldnt have been such a poor and amoral shithole full of crime and chaos as it is today if they accepted Peters reforms (or are they based since they dont have LGBT, you tell me?).

Orthodoxy is the shittiest of all Christian sects.

Protestantism was responsible for the iluminism, spread of science, work ethics (and therefore the industrial revolution) and the conquest of the world in the XIX century. if everybody was catholic, Europe and the US would look like Brazil right now.

>if everybody was catholic, Europe and the US would look like Brazil right now.

finally someone who thinks 3dimensionally + protestantism was responsible for RACISM!!!! there they get extra Sup Forums points.

Protestants Bible translations created independant national identiy and national identity created stronger ethnic relations = racismTM. Catholic countries were mostly constructed as multiethnic empires with Vatican having a strong role.

I was about to post a map of South America, then I saw your post.

well, the orthodoxy map is even worse :)

>spread of science
the merger of aristotelianism + christianity was responsible for science

Scotland isn't fully protestant.

True. Thankfully I'm agnoistic, so I couldn't give a fuck about a corrupt instituion of bearded men.

>Wants to save Europe
>Doesn't want to expulse all abrahamic religions

get the fuck outta here with your sand religions you cucks

Lol nice one cinnamon Colgate

most of things found their roots in the French Revolution, and France is Catholic.
They later got repackaged again in Russia but Russia is Orthodox.

Protestants(excluding German pretenders) remained "devout" the longest. And American protestant groups like Mormons are the most devout Christians walking the Earth today.

They make your Catholic Pole look like an Atheist. Especially with how slutty/easy Polish girls are.

Catholicism is still the biggest religion in Germany.

>dude pope lmao

Fuck off

>most of things found their roots in the French Revolution, and France is Catholic.
>They later got repackaged again in Russia but Russia is Orthodox.

bloody Frogs, they invented atheism also. France is underbullied on pol.

>Mormons
>Protestant
How ignorant can someone be?

Yes, but the true scientific boom happened in the Netherlands and the Germanic states during the XVIII - XIX century. THink about Positivism.

The only Catholic country that had significant scientific development in the XVII century and onwards was France, mostly due its (roughly) independent stances towards the Vatican. Other countries (like Portugal) had a huge scientific boom in the XIV-XVI centuries, but then it died out.

Catholics have kept Europa in the dark ages for over 1000 years, it was ONLY the protestant revolution that made Europa into a superpower.
We already kicked you molested catholics out of our country, we'll gladly do it again.

>we'll gladly do it again
you won't because your fake commercial republic will die out

I'd rather live in some commercial republic than amongst priest-sucking catholics

Denmark should abandon its protestant roots and go back to when religion meant something. Odin is awaiting our return to faith in him

what does caring about your compatriots mean, nigger?

I know this is probably a joke, but i'm just gonna post how superior we are anyway

Saving Europe is a meme. You always need to save the majority of Europe from the same sour apples - countries - every decade. It's a chore to save Europe from itself constantly.

youtube.com/watch?v=AjjS47z-65I

Atheism is cancer. People need spirituality, look at the modern left. They've completely given up on Christianity and have traded it for "egalitarianism", which are both treated as religions in themselves.

Protestants did

Europe is a nigger shithole without protestants.

Secularism made science dumbass

Succes breeds jealousy. There is a reason why protestant countries are the most rich and succesfull countries of all of Europe.

Besides that, Catholicism is a cuckold religion full of ungodly pagan rituals such as veneration. Also, their communist leader and pedophillia is a disgrace to Christianity worldwide. Fuck off Pawel.

False. Most of them have their roots in proddie

Netherlands was of course MIXED

It is without atheism

>rituals such as veneration
Thanks for playing. Now go finish your homework.

Except of course ATHEISM bred the success, not protestantism

At least we don't make children lick our knees.

If you're country is not protestant you automatically live in a failed third world shithole filled with corruption that doesn't produce anything.

Protestant hate this

hairy sweaty brown meds will deny this
slavs will deny this

>It's a chore to save Europe from itself constantly
Salem aleikum brother Matthew, have you read your Quran today?

>how superior we are anyway
>PC censorship
>king praises diversity
>widespread degeneracy
>superior

>There is a reason why protestant countries are the most rich and succesfull countries of all of Europe
yes, they are ruthless, greedy and immoral, and no wonder they're being replaced by a more vital culture which is islam

this is the truth. protestants were a reaction to the heretical catholic church that lost its way

sickchirpse.com/creepy-polish-priest-children-whipped-cream-knees/
Religious education in Poland

You mean atheistic country? Which the enlightenment in PRODDIE countries inspired french atheism?

>Sir Isaac Newton
>Atheist

Go back to worshiping that banana fucking God of yours, fedora bro.

Proddies will deny that it was Enlightenment that made europe great, not protestantism

Some of us Slavs are actually Protestant (Lutheran).

(Is this why we're the highest GDP/capita Slavic country?)

And yet the early christians contradixt PRODDIE

yeah lets play; who's to blame game. it's super effective at coming up with constructive solution

>denies godhood of jesus

Don't worry us paddies have been killing prods for years. Even under occupation our catholic faith is devout

how do you explain mary worship and christmas?

Fact: enlightenment values and philosophy contradict protestantism

Nobody cares that you wear a fedora, you fucking retard. Leave.

I wish Oliver Cromwell came back from the dead and pronounced Supreme Leader of all the EU

I agree, pic VERY related

Early christians also worship Mary

Just ask irenaeus

Yes
1. We didn't send in the military
2. You aren't strong because you chimp out and blow people up
3. You're literally our rape babies

Cleanse my country

>ASSMAD proddie can't handle the truth

Protestantism create the mess of Europe today

Deal with it

I kind of wish too, but tbhfam he went to far with the Irish

Atheism is the consequence of proddie. They saw how nonsensical it is

Based Oliver "He's an Irishman? I'll slice him then" Cromwell

Many of those Atheist countries are literally third world countries.

you're such a stupid cuck and you're wrong. you also didn't explain christmas

>didn't send in the military
Fucking Kek your military got fucked
>pic related

>Wants to save Europe
>Doesn't want to expulse all christkikes

Christkikes are responsible for utilitarianism, marxism, historicism, liberalism and the destruction of an orderly banking system

Christkikes are as dangerous as Muslims. Why do you think Germans or Swedes ally with Muslims? Because they were under christian influence.

Proddies deny Mary as the cause of salvation to the world

Deal with it loser

Easy there. Orthodoxy has had a hard time dealing with communism. Greece remains one of the most religious countries out there. (Catholic is still the way to go though)

No I'm agnostic & literally don't give a fuck that you're an atheist. At all. So why are you on here posting your autism?

będziesz musiał się z tego wyspowiadać synu...

Protestantism created communism

>Protestantism created communism
Nice autism.