Your time is up

That's is, enough is enough. PoC have faced too much institutionalized hate from white supremicists for this to be ignored.

Why do you bigots insist on making mountains out of molehills? This movie promotes the future, and guess what: you're required to like it. Quit acting like the limelight is on you anymore. Your time has risen and set like the sun on a shitty day of our history. It's our turn, and if you don't like it you're just a shitty person.

I don't get how you troglodytes can't get this through your 'superior' skulls. Ugh.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/y-Yszp3SmxE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

if you don't like white people then don't live in their countries

just fuck off

Shutup pockers

>implying white people own the United States

Just like Brits own Britain, right?

go fuck off and make your own countries great. You shitskins never stop to think, hmmmm maybe we should fix our own problems instead of abandoning our homes to live in the white mans comfort, all whilst shitting on his culture

You're a retard, sage this thread

>PoC have faced too much institutionalized hate
Make more 'fuck white people' movies. That should help.

Aww look, the actual snowflake is triggered

Sup Forums, a.k.a the alt-right will fall

Brown people are gross and dumb.

>movie about black people
>None of them are black

Fuck off

wasted get

wasted get

kys

>A fucking star spangled banner
I'm sorry

what a waste of a get
P R A I S E
K E K

witnessed

Wow, what a waste you fucking cuck.

>using those terms unironically

babbies first Sup Forums troll

Ehhhh

If you don't like black people stop colonizing their countries thereby forcing them to flee to a country that reaped their countries resources.

Just fuck off.

Your shitty argument is entirely invalid.
The great khanate of finland will sweep away all of the weaklings who can't ride a horse or shoot bows.
You're nothing but a minor obstacle for the horde.
You can be any colour you wish but the khanate will rape your women and kill your men and sons.
You are nothing.
Glabal khanate soon.

>hates white peoplke

go back to africa and grab welfare from them , if you don't like the west

niggers are literally beta retarded little bitches

Sorry I didn't say some gay-ass get fishing meme

its actually thru
the new 'black' is this new bege degenarate blend or races that has no self culture and alliagence to estate power, only.
this is the agenda. create a new mixed race, atk the dominant, calm and collected culture, and promote niggers as if they are cultural past of said mixed state degenerates

All these blacks are very light skinned, something that people in their community find attractive. Often these kinds of people depicted are not accepting of very dark complexion blacks. I remember growing up and hearing black kids make fun of really black kids.

What is the decolonization?

>tfw I already cancelled my Netflix months ago and now I can't do it again

WASTED

*Unsheaths bronze canons*
"Psshhh Nothing personal, khan"

You should

I must have missed the history lesson about the Swedish colony in Somolia

WHAT A WASTE OF ANOTHER GET

>fifty fucking stars

Cry more nig

>you're required to like it
Just as the Germans were requied to pay off the reperations.
Oh, wait...

The jig is up, fucker. HWNDU revealed to the world that American Multiculturalism is not a meme.

reparations.*

You know it's Jews who pit the races against each other right?

What are you going to do about it, nigger?

LOL GAS THE NIGGERS

SHOW YOUR BLACK FACE POL

They tried to hire black people but they never showed up on time and occasionally stole cameras and lights when they did.

wasted

Nice try vlad, don't you have an orange cheese doodle to manipulate?

include me in the screencap

You fucked up m8.

Don't include me in the screen cap

IM FUCKING DYING M8

t. 18th century

It really sucked that whitey brought science, healthcare, and order to such countries. Such a fucking travesty that it hurts.

But fortunately, the mighty black man kicked out the evil white racist, and Zimbabwe is the most prosperous, stable, peaceful country in the world.

even niggers hate niggers.

this

How come all the uppity blacks are light skinned like in that pic?

I used to have a boss who was Charlie Murphy black and he was based and the best manager I ever had.

>A fucking striped piece of shit with tiny stars

YAAAAAAS TOOOOTHPAAASTE SLAAAAAAAY

>13% of the population and falling
>the future
Whites have been told for years that we must be tolerant. That we must pay for the sins of the past. When "people of color" were polite about it we acquiesced. It seemed reasonable. But now you're in our face, demanding that we step aside. And there are still more of us than there are of you. And we are getting sick of it.

youtu.be/y-Yszp3SmxE