How do modern day Russians perceive the past 100 years or so of their country in regards to how many people died...

How do modern day Russians perceive the past 100 years or so of their country in regards to how many people died brutally under communism?

Why link it to communism?

Beats living under the tsar Nicholas. And better than being Exterminated due to some autistic sperg.

If communism never existed russia would be second largest economy right now and china would be malasiya level, its our fault to create opportunity for china for not worrying about security, give them free factories and shit and now we under threat to lose east of russia to them.

Generally real history is censored as fuck, especially russian-jew relationship. Only the period of WW2 is not under censorship. For the purpose "to unite" post-soviet nations i guess. Putin is a fantastic cuck actually, every fucking diaspora and post-soviet shithole getting so much from him, whilst being ungrateful, parasitic , treacherous scum in their essense. We have not even sanctioned fucking Ukraine properly. Pathetic.

Actually 20-th century is about how russian ethnic lost their country and still have not found it. We are on our fucking way to our russian israel from egypt of communism. Right in the middle of a desert.

I always got the impression from Russians online that they are very touchy about world war 2 and aren't a fan when people bring up any bad things about them.

That part is true.

because Russians are shameless liars

"in Russia a thought is replaced by fear"

Russia has gnostic influences so they justify Stalin by saying that even though he murdered people, he industrialized Russia and made her a great empire

A strong motherland is better than a weak motherland.

>Actually 20-th century is about how russian ethnic lost their country and still have not found it.

You lost it forever. You will never go back to the russia which existed before communism destroyed your country, your people. It has left a permanent wound on your culture and people, and this wound will be passed down generation by generation. Even as people begin to forget what happened, it will plague your society. It is the brutal, painful reality of communism. It doesn't go away so fast...

>Tsar Nicholas
Wasn't he a literal cuck?

Yes. Yes he was. He was the reason we had the revolution.

They are proud that a foreigner dictator basically killed 30 million of their countrymen and enslaved many more millions of their own blood.

What a pussy. How does a Tsar get cucked by a peasant? Haha what a little bitch.

What is the first picture that comes to mind when you hear "Proud Russian"?

After all that he did for you? Ungrateful child.

Fuck off pshek, we will recover.

>leaf

Stalin was /fa/ as fuck

Haha pussy Germans BTFO by Slavs. I mean, come on!

>t.leftypol

How will we recover if the masses are so brainwashed ?

>those fucking male russian haircuts though

buzzcut/shave the entire head except for a tiny sliver just above your forehead

Many such cases! Sad!

Why do Russians think this looks good?

Isn't a lot of Russian history essentially they were a bunch of neolithic people banging rocks and worshiping tree and then BAM they're drinking coffee and speaking French

You did this to yourself Nikolai.

So many resources to export and you walled yourselves in. Lack of competition under communism stifled creativity and created a sense of "fuck it". Paying factory workers more than teachers created a nation of idiots.

Now the radically different republics are changing you from the inside, both culturally and genetically. Pic related, Moscow,Muslims celebrate Eid.

This is the future you chose.

If it were me, I'd cut off all the gangrenous republics you're harbouring, get sanctions lifted and start exporting again.

Next time don't elect a fucking autistic sperg that micromanage everything.

It's a быдлo чeлкa - bidlo bangs only lower class have that type of haircut

Probably so or you woulda been btfo by Germans or might have even been allied with them because the biggest reason Hittler wanted to have Moscow turned into a lake was Bolshevik cancer, can't blame him for it desu

>every fucking diaspora and post-soviet shithole getting so much from him, whilst being ungrateful, parasitic , treacherous scum in their essense.

sounds like how the rest of the world treats america

truly it is lonely for us at the top, russia

It is because almost all Russian males and women have are balding. They are trying to leave bangs to cover up their forehead.

Note the woman's bangs.

What the actual heck is wrong with Russia? Whole cities with box buildings, life seems cheap, the women are some of best

Though I agree, but, still, fuck you.

>truly it is lonely for us at the top, russia
I know that feel user...

literally every person that had anything to do with what lefties find most admirable were executed

artists, academics, doctors, lawyers, 'free thinkers,' writers, all sent to gulags and worked to death or just tortured to death or shot in the back of the head

Communism has divided Russian people and destroyed the Russian state.

How does it feel to know your country was stolen from you by the Jews?

I'm asking because I'm trying to defend mine from being stolen by the Jews right now.

Because it happened, and it's the point of the post.

leaf.

Ahh you see comrade, we must purge the bourgeoisie if we wish to have a cultural revolution!

looks like Saddam.

Stalin purged the jews when he assumed control. So we took it back.

How is life in Ukraine? Are you drinking tea and eating sunflower seeds right now?

Lol your country was taken over by the Jews decades ago

Communism was a form or ideological agression against the Russian people by the internationalist capital ruling elites.

Stalin won the decisive ideological battle, however western pop culture ideologically defeated communism. Putin won the decisive ideological battle...

What comes next. Who knows. Who the fuck even cares. At the moment, Russians are the fitest to overcome ideological agression. Which puts them at the forefront in the coming decades.

Stalin always looked like a swarthier version of my grandad.

>thinks it hasnt already been controlled by jews

I dont think you understand how well they already have this place

Yeah I have hope for you guys and Eastern Europe in general. It might take a few generations to fully bounce back but who thought the ROC would recover like it has in say ....1976?

China on the other hand I dunno. Their cultural revolution was pretty fucking brutal.

>I'm asking because I'm trying to defend mine from being stolen by the Jews right now.
You are doing shit, you rat.

The Gulag system was perfected by a Jew, Naftaly Frenkel, who wormed his way into Stalins appreciation after he was sent to labor camps and talked his way to make the Gulags more efficient and expansive, selling out other jews in the process to their deaths

>Stalin
>One of the founding members of the Politburo
>Not a Jew

I mean...was that a serious reply?

Nah. It wasn't and you know it. If it were, we'd be living under Communism right now.

>we will recover
you didn't even remove Putin or the corpse of Lenin

In Soviet Russia, Marxism kill you.

the actions that have fallen onto citizens of the USA and that of Russia/Soviet states is a bit different....

We are not under the Jews. Yes, they are always trying, but they have not succeeded. Yet.

I'm confused by this reply.

Yes, I know. They're despicable people.

I meant to say "You aren't do shit, you rat."
Are you actually doing anything?

Stalin isnt a jew.

A 100 years ago ,They would be dead anyways user.

Do Russians know anything about the hundreds of thousands if not millions of Slavs that fought for Germany in WW2?

>we
Fucking kek, look at this dumbass leftypol LARPer.

Best time in Russian history. Because all before it were worse.

Yes. We called them Hiwis. Synonym for traitor.

do the russians now realize the last century of misery was orchestrated by the jews?

Israel doesn't live under communism.

Look at who runs media , finance then tell me how you weren't taken over by them already

Are you a Russian? Where in the USA are you located? Florida?

No they don't unfortunately

>DA JOOWISH BOGEY MAN BE RUNNIN DA WORLD. HE KEEPIN US DOWN

Sure thing it would, just like it was one of the most advanced countries before the revolution with a booming economy, top-tier scientists and powerful military... Ooops, wrong country, that was actually the Soviet Union!
Pardon me, mr. Cuck.

Yes I'm russian. I live with my cousin and uncle in brighton beach

I am.

Georgian Orthodox Christians are Jews.

Again, I didn't say they weren't trying.

Hello, Jew.

Continue living with your eyes closed , fine by me

Why do you praise communism, but live in America, which was built on Capitalism?

Your are not Russian I can guarantee you that you are Ukrainian Jew

They already succeeded bro

Of course we do. They are considered the most despicable traitors possible, and rightfully so.

I don't praised communism. I do acknowledge what it did. I give credit where credit is due.

US is a very rich country. 60-s were absolute golden era for u guys. If i was an american i'd be proud to be an american. I think that since G. Bush, the elder one, you guys got cucked heavily by globalist scum. But still i think you got chances with Trump, as i said america is a rich country in many ways, it's only about people's possibility to fight for the future of their nation and country. You got all possibilities to be a sovereign nation, which will serve americans and only americans.

Unlike majority of russians i feel some kind of empathy for Britain, US and Portugal. Whats common about them? They were great empires, great, truly sovereign states, but now, i think will face heavy times facing globalist cagal plan for them.

I am growing so tired of this schizophrenic meme that USSR was run by jews at every single point in its history. And it is always spouted by retard non-Russian flags, too.

But when it comes time to talk about USSR's good accomplishments, like space race, suddenly USSR was run by Russians.

Look, I hate jews too, and I know they had influence in communist ideology, but rewriting history like some paranoid schizo is just annoying.

>this is what retards actually believe
The economy performed better under the USSR and it was larger in the fucking '80s than it was in 2012.

>serfdom and genocide is better than just serfdom

Why don't you come live here? It would be nice if we could get rid of our SJW scum and replace them with more of you guys, who appreciate America.

If lord of war taught me anything its that brighton beach is hohol territory.

At least they were not being led by a cuck.

No. They didn't. Bro.

Interesting perspective. At least I know you're not SVR.

Is there any thought that fascism was the lesser evil compared to communism in Russia today?

Do Russians collectively pine for communism these days?

The strain of nationalism in Russia today seems much more inline with Nazism/Fascism than Communism (I'm not trying to insult either system here) where capitalism is appreciated a lot more.

Who is Americas best ally ?

The second biggest party is communist lol

Hmm, let's see who runs America's Ivy Leagues, media, corporations, foreign policy, Government, banks, and Federal Reserve, and which country they give tens of billions to annually. Hmmm....

>Look, I hate jews too,

Rude :(

The reason we moved to brighton beach was supposedly due to its large russian inhabitants. My uncle thought it would make our transitions easier. We were deceived

>Look, I hate jews too
Do you hate all Jews or just the few that are shit?

No. Rasputin did a lot of shit but never fucked the Tsar's wife.

>Rasputin did a lot of shit
Like what?

All communists dying actually, they no longer second popular party, ldpr already getting more, and in 2018 zhirinovsky will get 25% at election while putin 70% and commie 4 and others 1%

>RASSIYA IS DA LAST BASTION OF WHITNESS AND ANTI-DEGENERACY!

maybe because it is quite difficult to come to America?

unless you are wealthy, or have rare skills.

I am not saying you should take more immigrants but do you think so many people would come to your country illegally if it was so simple as "why don't you come live here?"

I know you're going to go, "muh Israel," but it's not true. It's just something we say because we don't want to listen to their whiny nasally voices all afternoon. It's fucking annoying. Truth is (and everyone knows it), our best allies are the anglosphere. Britain, Canada, and Australia. Traditional France is not far behind, even if they always like to push our buttons and piss us off. That group are always the first to join us in a fight. Always. Everyone knows, deep down, that the Israel stuff is just talk for the camera so they keep quiet. Everyone.

Again, I'm not saying you're wrong. But, I'm telling you, despite all their best efforts so far, that continue today and into the future, they do not yet have control over the soul of America. This is a never ending fight. We are fighting it. Despite what is seen on the surface.

Russian communism under Stalin was basically fascism. Then it was pushed further left and all gone to shit.

>If communism never existed russia would be second largest economy right now
Your country was the second largest economy during the soviet time.