WH Petition to arrest Soros

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/issue-international-arrest-warrant-george-soros

spread this around faggots!

bump

bump

uff

uhhh can one be arrested because someone petition, come on now, i hate soros but this is bullshit

QUICK GET IN HERE FAGGOTS

how about funding domestic terrorists such as BLM, ANTIFA , and funding anti Trump protests? sounds like there could be a case to me there.

funding a protest doesnt mean shit

now inciting riots in chicago on the other hand...

oh i forgot also sedition

alright sorry you have a big point but even if they arrest him and his son, he already has other people ready to take his place if he goes to jail

however it would be fantastic and anyone not soros would be much easier to kill

the rioters are backed by soros are they not?

How difficult would it be to get close enough to this man to kill him?

there is also one court case where soros is being sued by a widow (i think) of someone killed by some protesters paid by soros orgs

that is a big case and if it was accepted by the court that it is soros guilty all these protests would be fucked instantly

F A K E N E W S
A
K
E
N
E
W
S

putin wants him dead

hungary too

so yea i think pretty hard, but it does not matter, we need to hit people working for him who are less protected or completely unprotected

think this: ANTIFA PROTEST - a single guy shows up on a motorbike and machine guns down a bunch of antifa and runs away

after this happens a few time antifa will disappear like BLM after elections

based on what?

hes a retard nm him

>he thinks Trump will actually go after corrupt billionaires
next you'll tell me he'll ban Muslims from countries that actually produce terrorists

Bump

Lol what did he ever do? Is this another pathetic attempt from you Drumpfkins trying to strike back about being denied about the Muslim ban? You will lose. Trust me. You will lose.

Also. Delete this thread right now.

TFW state department arrests Soros, siezed assets.. builds wall with Soros money

Yes, the point im trying to make is youll catch more attention bringing up riots and paid protestors that were told to act out violently, not just some old fuck donating to blm

>funding a protest doesnt mean shit
>now inciting riots in chicago on the other hand...

when you spend millions to create riots in cities across the US while at the same time betting that the dollar will falter that is a crime by any stretch of the imagination, if Trump does not move against Soros he is revealed as Soros' pawn and that the loan he took from Soros in 2004 was never repaid

this theory actually makes the most sense considering the evidence

but weather Trump is Soros' pawn or not his action can be pushed through public demand, if you demand justice regarding Soros Trump must provide it, Hungary already shut down Soros and his political operations so there is no reason we cannot do the same