The Rock slams Under Armour CEO for supporting Trump

>Actor and athlete Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson posted a statement on his Facebook page condemning the Under Armour CEO's praise for Trump.

>"His words were divisive and lacking in perspective," Johnson wrote. "Inadvertently creating a situation where the personal political opinions of Under Armour’s partners and its employees were overshadowed by the comments of its CEO."

>Under Armour CEO Kevin Plank said "to have such a pro-business president is something that is a real asset for the country" when asked about Trump in an interview on CNBC Tuesday. Under Armour later released a statement saying Plank's remarks applied only to business matters such as job creation, and that the company is concerned with "policy not politics."

>Angry customers called for a boycott of the brand on social media, and athletes with endorsement contract with Under Armour such as Steph Curry and Misty Copeland have already stated their disagreement with Plank's remarks. Both also restated their commitment to Under Armour's brand, as Johnson did in his statement.

>"I feel an obligation to stand with this diverse team, the American and global workers, who are the beating heart and soul of Under Armour and the reason I chose to partner with them," he wrote.

>Johnson has a long-term partnership contract with Under Armour that was signed in 2015 to create a range of co-branded apparel, footwear, and accessories.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W8N3FF_3KvU&list=PLMNj_r5bccUw40CpD-JYXJyVsDYsj7ITD
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck Dwayne "Crack Rock" Johnson

buying Under Armour on amazon RIGHT FUCKING NOW and nobody can stop me

i guess he never heard of the trump curse.

yea amazon, the one that also helped setup the rejection of the court, perfect, give them money you fucking mongrel

I thought trump supported gay people? I mean, aren't alll wrestlers gay?

why are you chimping out about this? as if the rock has choice

>The Rock Get's AIDS
>Gains permanently lost

What bizzaro world are we in that you can't give praise to the president without getting criticized?

>Thailand
>calling anyone mongrels

So he is confirmed gay then right? You can't be the epitome of manliness and then suck liberal cock

>tfw The Rock was your favorite wrestler when you were 13 years old

Get over it, faggot. Every company is getting political now for no fucking reason, why cry about 1 in 1000 not blindly hating Trump?

Hahahahahahah

Implying that anyone protesting is the type that buys under armour products

How many more actors / businesses are going to come out slamming trump? With massive boycotts every fucking time. There terrible at business if they do this

I always thought Under Armor was bro douche wear but I'm probably going to start phasing them into my gym clothes collection now.

It's a good thing Under Armour was already the official sportwear brand of the alt-right then :^) If everything off Sup Forums is alt-right now then /fit/ has already decided it.

Also my college has a partnership with UA to make all their school store shit so I hope this is pissing them off nice and good haha

UA is still a white boy brand lol

There used to be a time when "tough guys" used be the conservative contrarians of the celebrity world.

Now they're all just massive pussies virtue signaling. Should we really expect anything less?

Under Armour is decent to wear as under-layers during winter and stuff

>Pro Wrestler
>whines about the mean things another man said

This couldn't be any more 2017.

PS

Fuck you Dwayne, leave the fucking spotlight and go off into the sunset you fucking bojangling nigger apologist.

poor fake steroid fag is about to feel the Trump Curse

... n-not you too, dwayne.

Our sports teams at the uni have their gear done by them too

Dwayne "The Cuck" Johnson wants to make a really great career in acting. If he didn't do as the leftist hollywoodian jews say, his career would probably come to an end soon.

I still don't like him though, never did. Fuck that catchphrase sprouting coconut nigger

>a bunch of idiots publically declare their unqualified political opinion
Its funny because the CEO is right. Trumps presidency created a situation where a bunch of actors and sportsman can generate business for their brand by telling dumbfuck libs that they don't like trump. It is an easy PR move and evidence of a pro-business environment.

> Famous actor is a cuck who denounces trump to keep his (((sponsers))) happy

So what else is fucking new? Why do you think people have been pushing the Rock for President 2020 thing? Because they know he's establishment and will be neocon/liberal in his policies. He won't make actual change or else people will hate him.

Most professional athletes are black. I personally know a black guy that thinks Donald Trump wrote a tweet promising to ship all blacks back to Africa if he won. These are the people were dealing with

Not him too!

A guy who would be working at Planet Fitness if it wasn't for his family connections to an industry bitching about ANYTHING

This hurts desu. I love The Rock

>CEO supports Trump because he's pro-business
>"His words were divisive and lacking in perspective"

The Rock is an idiot, desu.

They're patriots, and support Trump and Tom Brady.

I thought people that praised Obama were stupid, same goes for Trump

UFC/MMA is Pro-Trump as far I heard.

another actor who thinks he is qualified to do politic

Guess I'll start buying and go back to /fit/ too. Does Nike or Addidas support Trump tho?

who the fuck is this manlet??

Yes. Fake and gay

>be UA CEO
>hire "The Cuck" Johnson to slam my company publicly
>does
>sudden influx of Trump fans buying up all my shit

>THAT MAN SAID MEAN THINGS AND STIRRED UP A HORNETS NEST
>AS A PROPONENT OF MASCULINE THEATRE I CANNOT STAND IDLY BY
>WHILE THIS MAN DOES WHATEVER HIS FANS WANT

>Does Nike or Addidas support Trump tho?
New Balance does

Oh but when companies voice their opinions in favor if yours (anti-Trump) it's okay? Fuck off. That isn't how life works.

Dwayne likes molocock I see. -SAD!

Guess we know how this new baywatch thing is gonna be
fucking garbage

good shit Rock. Because you chiming in on politics totally negates the other guy chiming in

Dana white spoke at the RNC bro

I thought The Rock was conservtive. Da fuck...

Hasnt the time for this activism hippy shit passed by now? Also Dwayne is flirting with commiting career suicide if he keep cucking it up with his liberal progressive down your throat preaching.

13 lol you faggot try 5

He's such a try hard faggot.

He's a neocon. And probably only to look tough.

>Most professional athletes are black.

there are more sport types than football, basketball and running.

He's a self-loathing flamer who happens to be alpha.

He doesn't have anything in his head more complicated than pretending to like women and his next set.

>giving a shit about celebrity political opinions

Not even once.

yea
he's in wrestling and action movies where he fights/kills people....

But hey God forbid Trump not be a fucking pussy, apparrently that "divides" people..

/thread

Hahahah "customers' DEEZ NIGGAS DON'T HAVE ANY MONEY

youtube.com/watch?v=W8N3FF_3KvU&list=PLMNj_r5bccUw40CpD-JYXJyVsDYsj7ITD

He's also a rabid misogynist.
And actively promotes the disrespect of women.

perhaps Dwayne should answer for his misogyny?

He's half nigger, what do you expect?

This is why Stone Cold will always be the GOAT from the Attitude Era

I miss old stick animations like that. Just gotta huge nostalgia trip.

>supporting your government is divisive
Abject kikery. When the dems are in supporting the gov is patriotism, when the repubs are in, for some reason it becomes counterculture.

fuck u rock

you have so many homosexual tendancies that you project in all your films and you character is exactly the same

you arent even original man

and i saw that gay shit you did livesteaming on screen junkies practically kissing that manlet over spahgetti

you arent even strong "ROCK"
you are a body builder who pumps his muscles with blood and water weight

steven austin and brock lesnar are strongmen and powerlifters who strength train

you do it for asthetics while they do it for strength gains and fitness

strongmen training > bodybuilding

size is a illusion

the reason competition is when we start lifting that iron

So the Rock is going to really show off his principles and how important they are to him by returning every dime Under Armor payed him,right?

>"i think it's good to have a president who is pro-business"
>from a CEO of a business
>UNACCEPTABLE, FEE FEES ARE MORE IMPORTANT THAN MONEY SHITLORD
>BUT I STILL SUPPORT THE BRAND LMAO xD

fuck, even The Rock spread his buttcheeks

I see a fair amount of niggers sporting UA brand as well you stupid faggot

Whelp he will now be caught juicing and all his sponsors will drop him despite it being painfully obvious he does.

The Rock has always been rumoured to be in the closet.

Very strong rumours as well, from other wrestlers.

Is he? Do you have any videos of such behavior?

The rock didn't even say anything bad and you guys are sperging out

Since he's got a sponsorship deal with underarmor, I suppose he's just trying to avoid being labelled a trump supporter.

>The Rock has revealed he likes to pretend that he's gay. The wrestler-turned-actor admits he sometimes adopts a fake gay persona. Questioned about the claim in his autobiography that he lost his virginity at 14, the Rock joked, "Yeah, he was gentle. He was. That was great. Very gentle, took his time. He was in fifth grade - I was in ninth." A friend of the bizarre entertainer explains, "Although he's 100 percent hetero, he likes to spoof his over-the-top macho man image by pretending he's gay. He's totally secure but even he knows it's a bit much and maybe a little too macho."

Best gym shorts and shirts I've ever bought. Also I got some UA socks for christmas that are comfortable as fuck. You can probably get the same quality for less money in other brands but I've been wearing the same shorts/shirts for several years now and they're still good as new.

You know the rock is actually a depressed Loser and he'd probably feel bad reading all the shit we're saying about him if he read this thread

the rock has already peaked and he is fading into the distance, doomed to wonder the halls of shitty youtube stardom soon, with little or no good movies under his belt. he notices that everyone dissing trump gets airtime, he disses trump gets airtime, and gets 15 minutes more added to his bullshit fame clock.

>didn't give a fuck what grown toddlers or "actors" said before the election
>care even less now.

wwe took down all the problematic clips from the Attitude Era.

Stop hating people for having different political opinions you bunch of faggots

I think it's better if common stuff stay the fuck away from politics.
Politics are an ugly ugly thing and I prefer when it's kept in its containment board.

Still bless Trump, but no need to trigger libshit by shoving him down their throats wher it doesn't belong.
I equally hate the anti Trump shilling everywhere either.

LOL!

moar

no.

>Dwayne "The Cuck" Johnson

what Happened?

>Liberal Faggots Bravely Boycott Under Armour Over "CEO's Innocent Comments"
Got the headline for your next article, Jizzmodo.

>implying he wont get cancer or something from all the roids
On another subject, though, how can you still have such a shitty body when you're on roids and have all the free-time in the world?

Et tu, Rock? Can't believe they got you of all people. You were my favorite. Now you're acting like a acting like a damn jabrony!

>All this whinging about a pair of undies

This is why I buy generic clothes with no sponsors etc

They makes fucking underwear who gives a fuck about UA

Didn't read the statement did you?

This whole board is a circle jerk of fatties who cannot think for themselves.

He's a neocon.
Plus he has an acting career and Trump bashing is such good press right now.
Had a lot of respect for the guy... but that's slipping away.

Tell it to the jackass crying about exactly that.

the rock certainly is

Just another reason why Rock Chilled Shane Texas is the GOAT

Does he not know about Vince? The McMahon's donated $6 million to Trump's campaign. Linda McMahon is a part of his cabinet for fucks sake!

Thailand is 95% Thai and 99% Asian. What percentage of white and anglo is your hellhole of a country again?

>inb4 hurrr imma furst wurld cuntry!

yeah, no, not of the Northeast coast you're not.

>amazon

You idiot.

> funding Jeff Bezos, whose personal blog the Washington Post is one of the biggest fake news rags out there

wow, brownie doesn't like trump. what a surprise.

>All this hubbub over "I don't endorse the CEO's opinion"

How is this a "slam" against trump?

*Busy furiously buying Under Armour on Amazon as i text*

Fuck the Rock!
Trump can't be stopped!

No they didn't. If you watch shit on the WWE Network it just has a warning if front of it now.