Well Sup Forums? How can you even stand against these TRUE facts?

Well Sup Forums? How can you even stand against these TRUE facts?

Other urls found in this thread:

investing.com/quotes/us-dollar-index
investing.com/indices/us-30
politico.com/f/?id=0000015a-1b58-d712-adda-bf78cc9d0001
politifact.com/personalities/occupy-democrats/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

literally all of that is fake news

Disastrous...for the left
get wrecked, you lost.

>meme pictures are facts though

K.

If they think it's bad now its going to be amazing when the congressional election occurs and the right gets a super majority.

>occupy democrats

Is that a real meme or are you baiting? Dollar is stronger than ever before investing.com/quotes/us-dollar-index

DOW is higher than ever before:
investing.com/indices/us-30

Over 50% approve all of Trump's executive orders: politico.com/f/?id=0000015a-1b58-d712-adda-bf78cc9d0001

Islam was not banned.

Ironic how a picture whining about alternative lies about over half of its claims.

This is a spoof, right?
This is one of those images we make making fun of them...i think

I dont know anymore.

What a shit disinfo meme

Literally all of that is false

OP, stop using alternative "facts"

ShareBlue and MediaMatters, nobody believes your lies (which are obviously lies, and you won't be convincing autists of anything anytime soon, so you might as well stop trying)

Sage

That does it, I'm a #CruzMissile now

>the economy is shit for 8 years under Obama cause of bush!
>12 days of trump
>FUCKING TRUMP REEEE ALL HIS FAULT

Either written by an autist, a blind ideologue, or a willful propagandist.

Nothing you claimed is valid this buzzword bullshit is hilarious

Sage

I don't see the point of this sort of rhetoric. Just because my party lost an election does not change my political beliefs, nor my sincere belief that the man who won the election is insane and unqualified.

It's too early to make claims like that. Super majorities are extremely rare, and usually come with the presidential elections, not mid-terms.

Doesn't matter. Any reputable leftist has disowned Occupy Democrats by now. It's the left version of InfoWars. Completely useless.

>TRUE facts
as opposed to what... untrue facts?

>the dollar fell to its weakest point in 30 years

This is bullshit.

I didn't bother to check the rest

Infowars is probably more credible then OD kek. It's for brainwashed millennials, bitter women, and cucked "men" on Facebook

>Islam was banned from existing in the US
Cool

>weakest dollar in 30 years

Horseshit!
The current exchange rate is almost 1:1
I remember the time when i could get 1.5 dollaroos for a euro.

Those were great times. Wish I had bought more shit from the US back then.

But I don't wanna get fat.

where are you getting this 50% from?

Can't find it anywhere in your source, think you misread it user.

Drumpf literally btfo

nice. MAGA

low energy bait, sage

This has to be a fake one right

Hahaha forgot the pic friendo :^)

If hillary would have been elected, she would also have the lowest approval rating in American history.

"90% chance to win"

Fuck, I'm autistic.

1. good
2. good
3. amazing
5. islam is an illness not a religion
6. people calling things like they are
7. good
8. there is no 4

Still cant figure out if occupy Democrats is satire or not

You wish.

I know this is bait but here goes

>The dollar fell to its weakest point in 30 years
No, it didn't

>A white nationalist was given access to the highest levels of US military
You ruined the 'white nationalist' for yourselves by labelling anyone you disagree with as such, so it has no hold on why Steve Bannon is bad

>A whole religion was banned from the U.S.
That's quite a stretch. Seven countries were prohibited from entering the US for 90 days, Islam wasn't banned from the US
>but it should be

>The truth was replaced by "alternative facts"
Thanks to shitty fucking outlets such as Occupy Democrats, Buzzfeed and all the other shitmongering """"journalistic"""" outlets like them

>Presidential approval ratings lowest ever
Just like Trump's polls before the election. Ratings don't say shit about the people's opinion of Trump, if a man with a 0.000001% chance of winning the presidency, won the presidency

Here's the response you wanted

I can't belive these fucks

Yes this is a real page.

Does this idiot even know how the dollar being weak or strong works? Also, Hoover or Dubyah had lowest approval ever. I forget which one.

A personal favorite

Too bad Milton Friedman isn't alive to school him again.

Too bad your white and your opinion is going to be discarded.

because libs already banned white males

I'm a black transsexual and you just triggered my jimmies shitlord

Holy fuck

>politifact.com/personalities/occupy-democrats/
Even other left biased sites think occupy is full of shit

This is bait, but just to test my arguing skills.
>The dollar fell to its weakest point in 30 years.
Even with Trump's efficiency in enacting change, it's highly doubtful he would be able to reduce the value of the dollar that quickly. Besides, it's been falling for ages now; don't act like it's all Trump's fault.
>Mortgage applications went down 3.2%
You sure the population isn't just going down, reducing the demand for housing and therefore mortgages?
>Steve Bannon having access to the highest levels of US military.
No argument here, mostly because I don't know who Bannon is. Even still, it's not like he can declare war or start killing people on a whim.
>A whole religion was banned from the U.S.
Only seven countries picked by Obama for a period of 120 days while we fix the immigration system. Give it four months, and everything will be fixed.
>The truth was replaced by "Alternative facts"
No examples? None at all? Certainly, you can't expect any sane person to believe this without at least one example? And don't give me any nonsense about how you didn't have enough room; one or two more lines wouldn't have killed your post or made it too big.
>Presidential approval ratings lowest ever.
The only believable thing on this, if only because the left, for perhaps the first time in 8 years (and in some cases, their entire lives), didn't get their way. Of course they would not approve and since they make up half the country, they naturally have a great effect on the approval ratings, though not much else.
That being said, we shouldn't grow too complacent or confident ourselves lest we fall into the same trap that has engulfed the Left.

>the truth was replaced with alternative facts

Describes that picture well

They're the vanguard of the new left, however.

That's pretty presumptive of you. Yeah I don't think OD is credible at all, but you shouldn't make broad assumptions about people like that. It's poor form.

Based danish.

Nice

Carnage from having a gun isn't the problem. The real issue is that people that shouldn't have a gun get a hold of them, like nogs

>religion banned
>ban on entry for non-citizens from certain countries
Ok, but let's focus on islam
>ban on entry for islamic non-citizens
Still far from banning religion
>ban on entry for muslims
Getting close
>ban on islam
And now we are here. Took just three orders of exaggeration.

>d-don't be a b-b-bigot

kill yourself leftie

Thank you.

They're not /that/ stupid though, look at the second comment.

>leaf
Nothing unusual here.

>because the left, for perhaps the first time in 8 years (and in some cases, their entire lives), didn't get their way.

I dispute this. Obama was nice, but I think the general consensus among the left is he wasn't liberal enough. Most of his policy was just a blue-tinted version of Bush and Clinton's policies. Not to mention that a Republican-controlled Congress was braking hard on any real progress, such as healthcare and political/economic reform.

Even take Obamacare, supposedly the Left's biggest victory under Obama. Didn't go nearly far enough, the bill was basically gutted before it left the congressional floor. I am not terribly sad to see it go, because Republicans are basically just finishing the job they started years ago. Sad.

No he is 100% right about the demographic that views OD. They are all cucks

All these trumpfags in denial. Man 2018 and 2020 is gonna own. I'll cum so hard, I'll need a saline IV to avoid death by dehydration. Trump can't win without independents, and is pissing them off in droves. When trump (or Pence, if trump doesn't make it) whines about millions of illegal votes in 2020, after losing soundly, I will finally cum no more and die happy.

>I dispute this. Obama was nice, but I think the general consensus among the left is he wasn't liberal enough.
I don't think I've heard this complaint before, so thank you for bringing it to my attention. That being said, you'd think you would have heard more complaints from the left during his term, but I did only just get into politics last year, so it could just be ignorance on my part.

Fpbp

What you trumpfags don't get is that this shit costs you votes. Trump is okay with being a liar, passing unpopular EOs, it wont cost him the presidency, it WILL cost him elections. He will 100% lose control of congress in 2018. Then we get to enjoy a lame duck Trump. Keep telling me how wrong I am. It will make the election so much sweeter.

Shithead bush enabled Obama. Imagine shat shittierhead Trump will enable?

GigaObama 2020

Ree

>will die
Good, one less cuck.

>truth was replace by "alternative facts"
>occupy democrats
Like pottery

>Bush had to deal with the dot-com bubble finally bursting as well as being left with the ticking timebomb from the Clinton era known as subprime mortgages
>It's still all totally Bush's fault because no way was all that good stuff happening during the Clinton era coming at the expense of our future selves, facts be damned

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

well this is what working class Americans wanted so this is what working class Americans are going to get,

they should have skipped Bernie and Clinton and ran Tom Hanks

SLAY KVEEN!

Huh. Well that all SOUNDS like leftist faggotry bullshit, but I dunno, the text is pret-ty yellow.

Sorry guys he's right. He really made me think. I was a Trump supporter but we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes. Sup Forums is all satire anyway right?!?

Yeah I was really wishing this one part was actually true.

>Obama prints a shit-ton of money
>Inflation is somehow Trump's fault

k

Mcveigh was a white christian meme.

Yup, as we know his law made it illegal to be muslim and banned every muslim nation from bein able to...

Can't even finish that. Nice 'alternative facts' you've got there, OP.

I agree with this idea though....
Ban niggers since they account for so much gun violence.

are you suffering from a brain tumour? never post here again.

>mispelling NIGGERS that badly

Only like 25% of your population even votes in the midterms idiot

fake news

mortage applications went down because the market is so hot that there aren't enough houses to go around. Lack of inventory is the problem

steve bannon is not white nationalist

unfortunately we havent banned mudslimes yet, but the predency is young yet

only fake news sites like CNN report on false facts

Trump's approval rating was 61% last I checked, only CNN"s fake news polls shows him down

I'm a Muslim and I think the "Muslim ban" is completely overblown.

It's six countries, not even 50% of the world's Muslims.

If he really wanted a full-on Muslim ban, don't you think that list would have included Saudi Arabia? That would knock out like 99% of the world's Muslims (because of the hajj).

>being this brainwashed by Bannon

The left was pretty quiet during Obama because I think most of us thought it was just the beginning of a broader turn to the left. That's why Bernie had such enthusiastic support: we were thinking, "Alright! Finally, an ACTUAL Liberal! We won't have to keep cow-towing to Conservatives!" Wishful thinking.

America is a Conservative country. It has virtually never NOT been a Conservative country. Liberalism has always been an uphill battle in the US, with a lot of short hops forward and big, honking steps back.

Donald Trump doesn't really surprise me. Well, he surprised me during the surge in the primaries, but I think now it's safe to say he's as bog-standard Republican as they come. He might as well be our third President Bush.

OD is bad but Infowars is tinfoil hat tier.

Replace NRA with black ne'er-do-wells.

>obama not liberal enough
>real liberals wanted normal people literally crucified for failing to suck tranny cocks
>obama just forces schools to put tranny kids (!) in incorrect bathrooms
>real liberals wanted ISIS to behead pope in vatican square
>obama only arms isis to help them
Behead christians in middle east
>real liberals want all vehicles fuel and electricity to come from hopes and dreams
>obama just effectively outlawed coal usage and blocked access to domestic energy reserves
>real liberals want whites enslaved and made to pick cotton
>obama only supported and fomented riots and violence against police officers and whites

This argument about "obama wasn't a real liberal" is only plausible if you accept the self definition of liberals as utterly and completely insane suicidal faggot fuckshits

>okay, so maybe

trump is bush

haha thats funny reddiot.

Trump is the first nationalist to be elected since Reagan, and once the illegals are deported, and the centered cucks see how crazy the left is in all the rioting, anti-white racism, and violent oppression of free speech, the left will be powerless for at least the rest of my generation.

When you're this jewish I wonder how you can even type with your nose always rubbing down among the keys and nudging your mouse

*tips meme*

SAGE

>implying weak dollar is bad
Didn't you notice that another currency war has started?

The Republicans make up that population your dumb leaf. All the dem spots up for grabs are in red states.

Pol 12_1. 35% "strongly approve" of the ban, 20% "somewhat approve"

>This argument about "obama wasn't a real liberal" is only plausible if you accept the self definition of liberals as utterly and completely insane suicidal faggot fuckshits

but Obama really wasnt that liberal. His healthcare reform came straight from the heritage foundation, he didnt talk about gay marriage until it was overwhelmingly popular already, no mention of state funded college, not even a hint of real actual wall street reform, and i could go on and on. Its almost like people talked about how liberal obama was so much that people started to think it was true even though he didnt do almost anything progressives usually put on their wish list

I think you and I have different definitions of Nationalism then because declaring war on two separate countries because you have a vague hunch that they supported someone who attacked you is pretty goddamned Nationalistic.

And obviously, I don't support political violence or riots, the rioters at Berkeley, Ferguson, etc. were foolish, but mass psychology is what it is, and I think it's wrong to attribute actions like that to everyone of particular political party. The man who shot up a mosque in Quebec, for instance, is not a representative of all Republicans. Once violence enters the picture, political discourse is useless.

I'm not sure what that means. I'm not Jewish, I'm German-Irish. Northern Irish, actually.

>real liberals wanted ISIS to behead pope in vatican square

hahah go back to infowars you lizard fuckstick.

This is a CTR shill thread