Is this Man RETARDED? Not retorical but literal question? Is he actually insane?

What the fuck? What the actual fuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E7j2WnAw_kA
youtube.com/watch?v=t2FMSnl8qOY
malecelebtube.com/blog/shia-labeouf-naked/
youtube.com/watch?v=ATqx0H0p-0E
youtu.be/o0u4M6vppCI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He is memeing his way back into 'relevancy'.

he's lost his grasp on reality due to his fame.

He is a former disney child actor so it probably has something to do with abuse.

you give him fame for doing crazy shit so he keeps doing it. nobody cares, shia stops on the day 1

I heard his mother and Disney had sexual relations with him growing up.

It's called derangement

youtube.com/watch?v=E7j2WnAw_kA

We all know pizza gate holds the answers. Also, repeating numbers.

He got fucked in the ass by his step dad.

kek who that civil war dressed nigga, he funny

No user, this is what severe depression can look like.

I feel bad for him desu, he doesnt seem able to handle the world like it exists today.

R A R E
A A
R R
E E

Hes a victim of mind control experimentation

He's a kike

Product of incessant breeding

No he's just really really REALLY stupid

What the fuck? What the actual fuck?

>I feel bad for him
yeah, same here...a probably normal person ruined by Jollywood

what has he done now?

context?

He was molested at a very early age, probably subjected to some terrible shit. I suspect he is mildly autistic but nobody knows for sure.

Do you think if he was Sunni instead of Shia he'd be more radical?

He just takes psyches and believes in metamodernism

He's trying to pioneer internet publicity stunts irl.

MKultra, child abuse. That poor man got the whole package.

out of all the Disney kids he turned out alright desu

He is a former child star. They all go crazy. He should be thankful that he got a few big movies under his belt as an adult.

He's your average young Hollywood star all grown up.

He was diddled as a youth and turned to drugs like heroin as a way of getting rid of the memories. I feel bad for him, actually.

Wasn't McCauley in that pizza themed velvet underground band? I wonder if it was an ironic statement about what he knows of pedowood

R A R E
A A
R A R E
E E

remember me, pol?

Ever since he stared at some random dude on a motobike like a psycho i had my doubts about his mental health...

youtube.com/watch?v=t2FMSnl8qOY

remember me, the real star of Even Stevens?

Yup. feel bad for the dude...

>He was diddled as a youth and turned to drugs like heroin as a way of getting rid of the memories
This right here, reminder that he got his start at the Disney Channel, and we all know what goes on there under the deranged tutelage of Dan "insider inside her" Schneider

>retarded
its called drugs and too much success too early for a person who cant handle it

He was prolly diddled by Dan "Hold Her Tighter She's a Fighter" Schneider so I give him a break.

Also people calling molestation have a good chance of being right.

Who is this red head?

He has the intelligence and insight to recognise that what he did as an actor was vane and a pursuit of the phantom of happiness. he woke up to this and realised, probably by realizing his mortality, that his life should have more meaning than to merely pretend to be characters for the entertainment and distraction of others. He realized he was part of the distraction that evil uses to lead people away from God and their true purpose so he decided irrevocably to make a change and he realized if he was going to do this he would need to start with himself.

I have nothing but respect and admiration for this lad, to have commited to the job of being himself, no easy matter, and to try and make amends by doing what others, including me, only dream of.

I wish him all the best in the world and I hope he grows wings.

This

GET IN HERE FAGGOTS
WE'RE KILLING THE LÜGENPRESSE

GET IN HERE FAGGOTS
WE'RE KILLING THE LÜGENPRESSE

he's a Manchurian candidate

I don't fucking know, his mistress?

His father is a convicted pedo
Think for yourself

and fuck you for having what you think is a graspp on reality, if you really had a grasp on reality you'd admire him but you're clinging to a system so deeply embedded in your psyche you'll do anything to protect i like suggesting theis lad is nuts.

fuck you. you need to be stabbed.

He looks very Jewish in this picture

thisthis this

>morons are obsessed with sex

Most likely explanations, in order of probability:

1) Too many hallucinogens, thinks that he is enlightened
2) Mind breaking down due to childhood abuse, sexual, MK, or otherwise.

Pressure of fame a given.

no wonder brexit happened

It's a FOOL that looks for logic in the human heart and it's a fucking cunt who thinks there's any there to be found.

projecting much?

malecelebtube.com/blog/shia-labeouf-naked/

Europe for the win. American thrall. die in a terrorist attack.

Nailed it!
If he wanted to actually do some good the world, he'd come clean about this.
But, he is actually a coward worried about self-preservation. While kid fucking continues....

Gargling on Dan Schneiders balls for years on end will destroy any man.

He actually just got his stream shut down lmaoo he divide us

The real answer.

youtube.com/watch?v=ATqx0H0p-0E

at least in that way you might get to heaven

Some dude kicked him in the balls during a fight when he was in Britain. That probably cucked him, permanently.

You got something against freedom commie?

at what time is there this civil war dressed person

define freedom you fucking monumental jackass

Who?

You know, Dan "slam her underage clam" Schneider

no hes jewish

He's a manic street preacher seeking Truth.

Godspeed Shia.

No I come from a normal family, he actually got fucked by his step dad.

This guy is so obsessed me being famous that he drives around with his windows rolled down and arm out, staring at random people, hoping someone will notice him.

Every artist in history has be called retarded by his/her generation.

shia's dad is a pedo on the run

He can't come clean. A bizarre accident will come to him before that happens.

Dan "Get in the Van" Schneider? The producer at Nickelodeon? What about him?

who the fuck knows, maybe this is how human beings find true enlightenment.

>Hwite People

Stop spamming you autist

he is an entitled little manlet shitbag with zero self esteem who desperately seeks attention trying to be something he is not, tough and edgy

and idiots always adhere to simple explanations.

another cunt who puts too much importance in his opinions.

Well Dan "Not yet a man, part of the plan" Schneider is alleged by some to be a not so nice person towards the children he tutors through the network. I don't know if it's true or not, all I know is that allegations swirl around Dan "think of the money while I plow you, honey" Scneider.

WHAT DID HE DO?
i WAS OUT OF THE LOOP FOR A SEC.

Mk ultra fuckboi

What kinda gay ass flag is that?

Jesus it takes a simple childish rhyme to amuse and distract the binary braincelled muppets who populate this board.

A plague on all your houses.

I heard he was arrested after that Anti-Trump rally where he attacked Trump supporters.

shia is an 6.5ft aryan superman in a jewish manlet body

I'd offer a plague on your houses as well, but you're already Polish.

Worse, he's a kike.

He was typecast as a manlet in the only movie that made him famous.

He's been desperately trying to change his image and appear more masculine in any way he can.

>retarded
hollywood star gazilionaire played with best babes in the world
youth role model
insanely handsome and fit
very intelligent and innovative (hwndu)
politically correct
involved in many activist movements

vs you poltard writing this post from your moms basement
whos right?

I KNOW that what you know about Poland wouldn't be able to hold a balloon down in a light breeze.

America is a paper tiger.

Sup pedo-commie.

He's a neurotic inbred kike

If he wasn't so impulsive, he'd be a much better person.

obligatory
youtu.be/o0u4M6vppCI

Well I heard Dan "Pringle Can" Schnieder, producers of great shows such as The Amanda Show, ICarly, Victorious, and Cat and Sam, supposedly grooms his young prodigies and is in fact a pedophile. Also might have a foot fetish. But that seems to be rubbish to me.

You're empty dude, a vague reflection of who you truly are and you can only feel joy when you see misery in the faces of others. kys.

>I KNOW that what you know about Poland wouldn't be able to hold a balloon down in a light breeze.
That's a weird idiom, but I kind of like it. Is it just a polish saying, because I've never heard it before. Learning is fun.
Also cry hard 2: cry another day. America #1

On his wikipedia it says his parents were hippies who were heavily into drugs. His dad got PTSD from trying to shoot gooks on mushrooms in Vietnam and used to chase Shia around the house with his gun whenever he had a flashback and thought he was in the jungle again.

So it's safe to say that combined with his Jewish genes, he comes from a family of full retard nutcases. Explains a lot.

My theory is he trying to do that pretentious "living art" thing but for him it's everyw waking moment. Nothing he does is serious, he is trying to become the first living meme.

>anons want the pedophiles in power to face justice for their crimes
>therefore these anons must be sociopaths who only derive pleasure from the misery of others
Are you okay, polan? I'm getting the feeling you don't know what you're trying to say.

Doesn't look like a normal person that's for sure