Donald Trump had to ask aides what nuclear treaty with Russia was during call with Putin

>When Putin raised the possibility of extending the 2010 treaty, known as New START, Trump paused to ask his aides in an aside what the treaty was, these sources said.
>Trump then told Putin the treaty was one of several bad deals negotiated by the Obama administration, saying that New START favoured Russia. Trump also talked about his own popularity, the sources said.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-new-start-russia-vladimir-putin-nuclear-treaty-phone-call-latest-a7572281.html

>sources said
Fake news. Sad!

>still falling for the fake jews, good goy

>The Independent
Lol fuckoff

>B-BUT I DON'T WANT TO HEAR THAT TRUMP IS ACTUALLY TRULY INCOMPETENT.

There, it's in all caps like your precious savior's tweets.

I have never in my entire life seen a mans literal every single action be instantly documented and fed to the masses. This is bizarre even for the POTUS

This is an interesting meme they've been trying to gain traction with....however no one cares.

Even if true, literally no one cares that he doesn't know the intricacies of the New Start treaty. This fascination protocol is largely a beta-male obsession. You know how easy it is to change a treaty *snaps fingers*. Like that.

I work at a division level command in the military, and our general, who needs a general level of understanding, asks his subject matter experts (i.e. us) for information he may need for his upcoming meetings.

>sources say

Oh, well I mean if sources say then I guess it's true.

>that feel when you realize that rationalizing apparent four year old behavior was nothing more than rationalization
>that feel no more 42D intergalatic checkers

>for his upcoming meetings.
Cool, Trump waits until after the fact because he's a fucking retard

Is this the Trump equivalent of CTR

>Ask someone just in case he might screw up
>LOLOLO DRUMF SO INCOMPETENT

Are you mentally challenged?

Hillary got her ass kicked by an incompetent bag of cheetos.

>can change treaties like snapping fingers
>requires congressional approval

so what you are saying is trump could snap his fingers and deliver obamacare repeal, tax cuts, jobs bill, etc?

why hasn't any of this been done yet then?

Yes, the guy that won the election needs paid shills online.

BREAKING: MAN DOESN'T KNOW INTRICACIES OF DOCUMENT

ALERT THE PRESSES

>Sources

Well obviously, if he was prepared to accept the consequences.

> imblying he doesn't
> imblying he doesn't need popular approval too

God bless Mother Russia and everything she does. The only sane country on the planet.

He won the election without the popular vote tho.

I guess because Apple is the largest company in the world (or was until a few weeks ago) they had no paid shills on the Internet.

libshits are quick to believe whatever supports their worldview and that's why they lost. No critical thinking skills.

3 million is not a large margin

>tfw we are the establishment now

Go away with your fake news kiddo

>"Your support for the sovereignty and territorial integrity of Ukraine, as well as your efforts to increase energy diversification, advance our shared goal to enhance European and regional security," Trump told Lithuanian President Dalia Grybauskaite.

based

30M illegal in country. How many voted? (answer don't ignore).

Jesus Donald, lay off the twinkies.

Trump got fucking punked by the Chinese. Sad!

Didn't sources lie about two separate calls last week?

If the aides is not there to aid you, why the fuck are they there then?

How can you support left-wing authoritarian president?

oh the shit that has never counted?

None? Do you have any sort of credible source that says any did?

former youtube commenter here, i upvoted this thread but we cant give nuclear codes to this man

>however no one cares.
>Even if true, literally no one cares that he doesn't know the intricacies of the New Start treaty

You can fellate the cheeto in chief all you want, but his poor preparation in regards to basically everything should worry you at some point.

>crappy rollout of travel ban, gets shot down
>is surprised how much work being president is, gets overwhelmed
>is surprised how he cannot just run the US like a business, gets bogged down
>doesn't prepare for diplomatic calls, instead fellates himself over imaginary attendance numbers of his inaugural
>doesn't know whether strong dollar is good or bad, while supposedly being a businessman

Either he's senile or just outright stupid. Also, him undermining basically everyone who doesn't fellate him, even going as far as to personally attack judges should worry you.

approval goes up, approval goes down. This guy fought back from being billions in the hole. Polls don't have any credibility anymore anyway.

And then he found out.

What was bad about this?

All he knows about it is it's a deal Obama made with Putin and that's all he needs to know about it to know that it's a shit deal and he needs to negotiate a better one! It's like trying to watch a kindergartner trying to be president.

>None? Do you have any sort of credible source that says any didn't?

Bill clinton lost the popular both elections.

But guess what? Soon, you'll finds out the popular boat was stolen from Trump.

go back to fellating Mohammed. be nice Germany! your time is over.

Authoritarianism is the only system under which Slavs can operate. Democracy is cancer for us.

None. Not a single? This tactic is backfiring for you guys.

No shit. I think Trump was surprised he won.

fucking cunt, stop with the flag "banter" for a second and address his points

inb4 h-hillary and o-o-obama

FAKE NEWS
>FAKE NEWS
FAKE NEWS
>FAKE NEWS
FAKE NEWS
>FAKE NEWS
FAKE NEWS
>FAKE NEWS
FAKE NEWS
>FAKE NEWS
FAKE NEWS
>FAKE NEWS
FAKE NEWS
>FAKE NEWS
FAKE NEWS
>FAKE NEWS
FAKE NEWS
>FAKE NEWS
FAKE NEWS
>FAKE NEWS
FAKE NEWS
>FAKE NEWS
FAKE NEWS
>FAKE NEWS

He's the one that made the claim, he needs to provide proof.

sure he did.

saged

>Don't know something
>Ask so you're informed and can weigh in on it.
>OMG DRUMPF BTFO AGAIN

>I have never seen Chris-Chan
Okay buddy

Imagine the freaking stress that makes you suddenly age like that.

This weak ass damage control is pretty funny

>*snaps fingers*
kill yourself, my dude

At this rate we will know more about trump than we do Chris chan

he used the word fellate 3 times and I'm supposed to address his "points" in a serious manner? uhh no.

Presidents are usually briefed about all things related to the heads of state they talk to before they talk to them

FAKE NEWS
>FAKE NEWS
FAKE NEWS
>FAKE NEWS
FAKE NEWS
>FAKE NEWS
FAKE NEWS
>FAKE NEWS
FAKE NEWS
>FAKE NEWS
FAKE NEWS
>FAKE NEWS
FAKE NEWS
>FAKE NEWS
FAKE NEWS
>FAKE NEWS
FAKE NEWS
>FAKE NEWS
FAKE NEWS
>FAKE NEWS
FAKE NEWS
>FAKE NEWS
FAKE NEWS
>FAKE NEWS
FAKE NEWS
>FAKE NEWS
FAKE NEWS
>FAKE NEWS
FAKE NEWS
>FAKE NEWS
FAKE NEWS
>FAKE NEWS
FAKE NEWS
>FAKE NEWS
FAKE NEWS
>FAKE NEWS
FAKE NEWS
>FAKE NEWS
FAKE NEWS
>FAKE NEWS
FAKE NEWS
>FAKE NEWS
FAKE NEWS
>FAKE NEWS
FAKE NEWS
>FAKE NEWS
FAKE NEWS
>FAKE NEWS

Keep crying Drumpfkin

ah yes, trustworthy journalism courtesy of 'the independent'

Russians are basically Siberian snow niggers, what the fuck are you talking about?

I don't understand, I thought Trump was literally the smartest president we'd ever had and that he knew far more than the generals?? Are you saying that he was LYING?

That I cannot deny.

>That feel when some faggot is willfully selling his soul for a few more pieces of silver

I'm sorry is that a trigger word for you? are you too triggered to make a decent argument?

>Sup Forums being well-spoken and articulate
I'm literally shaking and crying.

>getting the details right is bad
It's like you want him to make a mistake so you can go on about it.

You are lucky you get these kinds of details at all. No president has ever been so carefully observed by the public.

and he also ordered a ham on rye, and dorie plushy. not much of a treaty anyway, we got thousands of these missiles everywhere.

You think other presidents never asked for info?

>precious
word exclusively used by females
> cunt detected

Chris chan.

Yes, but before a meeting with a head of state, not during.

That shows me a man who is not afraid to admit he doesn't know something and ask for help.

Yes. Retards trigger me, and I can't listen to what their point was or rebut them in a logical manner.

Let Kek grant me great success!

I think the media should be held more accountable for how terribly fucking off they were with every single poll and projection.

I don't think other presidents were openly displaying their narcissism before or claimed to basically be better at everything than anybody else, including judges, military, yadda yadda.

Of course they did. But they weren't the BEST, SMARTEST, GREATEST president we've ever had or will have. Trump says he is.

Are you trying to tell me that he was LYING that whole time about how great he was?

>man in new job asks his team, who's purpose is to provide man with information, for information

Wow

>only certain people are allowed to say certain words
Wow I guess you can find SJWs anywhere these days.

THIS KILLS THE LÜGENPRESSE
GET IN HERE FAGGOTS

> w-what is a Leppo?

If he knew every little detail himself what would be the point of having aides?

You couldn't be more misinformed or stupid if you tried.

This CONFIRMS Drumpf is unqualified to be president and is disqualifying. Hillary needs to be made president NOW. She won by 4 million votes the government can do this.

Really drives home the point of how incompetent and subhuman leftists are.

He does it to himself. Every friggin day is a photo op. I'm getting tired of it

They constantly try to discredit Trump. Clearly he's doing something right.

Try complete sentences next time.

>inde-
inde trash it goes

fpbp

>I have never in my entire life seen a mans literal every single action be instantly documented and fed to the masses.
Then you've never heard of Christian Weston Chandler

> Some journalist who had no idea what this was till it was slipped to him
> Proceeds to mock the president for not knowing
> Thinking a president thats only been really involved with politics is going to know every in an out
> Forgetting that Hillarly literally depended on all her aids to keep her up with regulations amongst a lot of other things.
> Trump uses aids like he's supposed to

Honestly when news outlets post shit like this it makes them look bad. I think they need to learn to only hype up shit that's actually bad or controversial.

during the meeting, fuck no

now putin knows trump is ignorant. this is the second time he's shown he knows nothing about deals we have with foreign govt.

to be fair he's like a smart person so he doesn't need daily briefings

Great president you got there. :^)

Why doesn't he give more interviews by the way? Been a while since we saw something interesting about him.

>lose argument, try grammar route
god I hate reddit. such a stupid fag community.

>anonymous sources said
Hrmm.

He believe's he'll gain public approval by avoiding the media and appealing to people directly through twitter.
Seems like a smart move knowing how much people have started distrusting the media after Iraq.