My workmates have been raging about this headline for the last two hours

My workmates have been raging about this headline for the last two hours.

How do you make conservatards shut the fuck up and do their jobs?

Other urls found in this thread:

anonews.co/rothschild-history/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>being liberal after everything we as a species have found out, about who controls us

Whew. Juuuuust whew.

Did somebody say check?

The jew problem and the SJW problem is not an indication that liberalism is broken. It's an indication that conservatism is so extreme that liberals are spawning fringe groups to deal with it.

Shut up, Colin.

Well, after 250 years of being fucked in the ass by the Rothschild Family, are you at all surprised by this?

anonews.co/rothschild-history/

LOL ok pal.

The fact remains that I'd rather be associated with jews and SJWs than some of these cringy autists we've seen associated with the right.

A bunch of these posts just appeared in /POL. Sage and report.

>well i'd rather identify with literal fifth columnists trying to destroy my country because UGH you anonymous Sup Forumsacks are just so cringey xddddd

>report them to your superiors
>get them fired

Correct, I would literally rather be associated with fat screaming girls and rich business men than retards who drag rifles around in public trying to get a rise out of people or screaming about death panels and "hitler was right".

Give me a break, man.

because you hate america and want it destroyed, you communist filth

If I hated America I would side with Republicans who are currently eliminating all the pollution and waste regulations to satisfy their own jew overlords.

instead you side with democrats who are currently eliminating whites

kill yourself you NIGGER LOVING COMMUNIST

If they're eliminating whites then they're doing an awful job. I live in a majority white area.

And that is why you are still a liberal.

Don't think I give a damn about niggers or spics. I consider myself a Blue Dog.

But like I said, given the choice of rampant autism in public of screaming about God and abortion and gays and death panels and taking our guns and all the other shoe-on-head retarded stuff the right does, I can handle being known as a lefty.

They really think they won. They don't realize the ninth has 80% of its rulings overturned. They act so smug and overjoyed, I can't wait to see their BTFO face when they just change the wording and reissue the ban.

If that is the standard you use to determine your political leanings, then you're not a Blue Dog, or a liberal, or anything really. You're a teenage girl. And a very dumb one at that.

Going to destroy your myth right here.

>From 1999 to 2008, of the 0.151% of Ninth Circuit Court rulings that were reviewed by the Supreme Court, 20% were affirmed, 19% were vacated, and 61% were reversed; the median reversal rate for all federal appellate courts was 68.29% for the same period.[

The 9th is lower than the average, bud.

>only know two of my positions
>HURRR UR NOT BLU DAWG

Eat me, nigger.

>How do you make conservatards shut the fuck up and do their jobs?

hand them a rifle and some ammunition

Wrong.

>2009: 60% overturned
>2010: 79% overturned
>2011: 76% overturned
>2012: 86% overturned

You can google the rest :)

How exactly does an """""impartial""""" judge come to this conclusion when national immigration/travel bans have a been a consistent event for our whole history and these people aren't even Constitutionally protected citizens

Mine was a fucking Wikipedia quote referenced from the American Bar Association, you mongrel. You can't get any more legit stats than from there. Stop quoting Faux News.

>1999-2008

Still wrong. Feel free to check for yourself, I am correct.

You're living in opposite land

Look at the statistics, Republicans are the rich businessmen, Democrats are the poor minorities

Tell them this is how the government always operates and if they can't handle how the sausage is made quit watching