HWNDU IS KILL

>THE (((MUSEUM))) HAS ABANDONED US

hewillnotdivide.us/

Guess thats that then, was fun while it lasted.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/PaperboyPrince/status/830095646417895425
twitter.com/Milennial_Matt
youtube.com/watch?v=zxXfHxceMg4&t=1514s
youtube.com/watch?v=j3jfxtmfPfA&t=7s
twitter.com/PaperboyPrince
youtu.be/HvjQtKmGlws
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sounds like they got divided pretty hard already.

>Promises to be around until Trump was out of office.

>Project fucking dies in less than a month.

>MFW

So the museum told shia and crew to fuck off?

Yes

seems that way, they must have been losing bussiness that or the government told them to fuck off.

Will boganon continue his q&a in this thread?

>tfw no more paperboy prince of the suburbs

Someone on britanny venties twitter replies aid they are moving it elsewhere.

Hopefully they move it in the ghetto so we can see some real crime happen

I love all you anons who came out.
PEACE ONE LOVE
KINDNESS EVOKES KINDNESS
PRAISE KEK AND GODSPEED SPACE COWBOYS AND COWGIRLS.

They should have done it in Williamsburg, where they would have an endless army of virtue signaling hipsters

around what time should the periscope be up tonight? I dont wanna miss it

Reminder that the official series finale will be tonight at Britt's periscope.
But some of /ourguys/ are giving their goodbyes already.

It's been fun, it's been exciting, it's been an honor.
Godspeed.

>You will never let bogdanon be your based bull

i'm gonna miss the stream, but knowing that all these great people browse Sup Forums fills me with joy

what periscope?

WHat the fuck is this thing

I'm guessing the police told them they'd have to start footing the bill for their 24/7 presence

On February 10, 2017, the Museum of the Moving Image abandoned the project.

The artists, however, have not

Bogdanon, 90s kid, Blart, Mustachio and John the Baptist were in the previous thread.

link it

we did it lads!!! meme magic is real

BASED BOGDANON if you're here can you tell us what kind of music you make? a link to a soundcloud/bandcamp or anything would be ideal but if thats too much to ask for then i understand.. would love to support you and your music man.

peace one love

D I V I D E D

a bunch of our guys are meeting up tonight and blart said there should be a periscope

Blart was cool as fuck. Bogdanon was the best of us. Most articulate. I'm sad I never got to see the fruition of his and Rose's plan with the project.

Everybody else knows I love'm.

I'm sorry I will never have a surprise return to lecture you more on the Danes and the Saxons and why our country is great.

my favorite anime of all time

BANE?

I really wanted to see Rose destroying paper. She and Boganon are the best.

>The lot slowly fills up with snow.
>The crowds, the noise, the chanting & the division gone.
>Just snow and silence.
>The camera archives one last time.
>It all returns to nothing.

You were great. Loved listening to your history knowledge late at night

twitter.com/PaperboyPrince/status/830095646417895425

insider information here about just one of the many reasons they shut down the stream. One of /ourguys/ made a decision early on to get really friendly with Ben (SV), not for any shady purposes, but because he's a good guy and a vet with ptsd who couldn't handle the trolls and others. It also turns out that Ben is a good friend of some of the people in the museum, Luke included. When one of /ourgirls/ was called a Nazi by paperboy, /ourguy/ decided to talk to SV and basically tell him, "We're not enemies. You have been doxxed. I have been doxxed. Your family has been exposed, so has mine. My loved ones are now getting death threats because of Paperboy's words and it needs to stop now before you get wrapped up in legal issues because of Paperboy's bullshit. Also, /ourgirl/ thinks your a nice guy and was gonna say something on camera about treating veterans with more respect regardless of the political position" SV basically responded with, "I didn't realize that happened to you, that's really messed up, if I ever see anyone here bothering her, including Paper, I'm gonna take them around the corner and beat their fucking ass."
Paper's lies, along with /ourguy/ exploiting the situation, put SV in a situation where he could no longer feel good about being friends with Paper. I am 100% sure that he went to the museum people right after and told them, "THIS NEEDS TO STOP. Too many threats. Too many problems. It can become a legal issue. SHUT IT DOWN." I wanted to see if there would be any tension between the two, but HWNDU getting shut down is ultimate victory. Now we will see what they will do with all the archived footage and how they portray people.

Godspeed. Thanks for coming out when it was pretty much dead.

You were one of the best of us, next to Bogdanon for debating them. Thanks, Ameribane, you wonderful /his/fag.

I CAN'T TAKE THIS GUYS
I DON'T WANT IT TO BE OVER

To all /ourguys&gals/, godspeed and stay redpilled and redpilling!
The moment Rose aproached the cam and said I'm definetly /yourgirl/ I swear to god, I had the most inocent erection ever.

godspeed

Love you Meribane. You were a good lad & as a Dane with an Anglo-Saxon wife I can only say you're damn right.

Read The Culture of Critique before you embarrass yourself again when you talk about Jews.

You were easily the best character in Season 3, which isn't saying much but still.

>HWNDU keeps dropping viewers every day
>less and less people come out every day
>averaging 1,500 viewers daily
>people didn't even show up yesterday or last night because of snow

"WE'RE GONNA SHUT IT DOWN IT'S TOO ROWDY!"

Got nothing but love 4 U, big guy.

Thanks orange bane bro

Your first speech really moved me. It wasn't extreme or insane like the others - it was thought out, and honest. Have you posted the text somewhere?

You were awesome, Ameribane. Thank you for spreading facts and knowledge and being friendly. Godspeed you, /ourbigguy/!

twitter.com/Milennial_Matt

Sup Forumsblart - here is mustachebro's twitter.
unite the clans

best season 3 character

>tfw its all over
>even literally just looked at my twitter account and its been suspended for probably calling paperboy a cancerous faggot

GET IN HERE FAGGOTS
WE'RE KILLING THE LÜGENPRESSE

GET IN HERE FAGGOTS
WE'RE KILLING THE LÜGENPRESSE

this is a copypasta from 4+4 chan.

lol fuckno

>it took Sup Forums 4 weeks to get it shut down

I thought you guys were "elite" and " badass" "hackers".

Didnt recognize the jacket since it wasnt orange.

Orange bane was awesome. You did good.
You should have waited to leave and beat up the chicagonigger though, he was the worst

Ameribane?

fuck that communist for thinking your historylesson about rhodesia was RACIST.

See ya big guy

It was 3 weeks, but it was supposed to last 8 years...

Why isn't this playing throughout Sup Forums right now.

youtube.com/watch?v=zxXfHxceMg4&t=1514s

This is the biggest Trump win since he was elected.

I couldn't ask for a better birthday present.

It was meant to last 8 years, it made it to 3 weeks. We pulled a Trump on it

Who's playing Shadilay right now?

You did good big guy

good work user!

The """"""artists"""""" said they haven't given up and will try to relocate it. I doubt anyone will host them after this shitstorm and if they do it will definitely be more controlled.

My guess would be it'll be inside a museum with paid entry. It won't stop trolls but it'll at least slow them down since a lot of people aren't going to pay the entry fee every day to shitpost.

This is the official end of Season 3
a cliffhanger

H Drone has everything

youtube.com/watch?v=j3jfxtmfPfA&t=7s

WE DID IT

UNDER BUDGET
AHEAD OF SCHEDULE

Please, go to the periscope tonight

Even fucking Kike "Sodomites are alright and alt-right" Enoch called you out you fat jewlover.

wasn't really because of the violence, the real reason they shut it down is because a bunch of anons reported them to the irs and they were going to lose tax exempt status

SOMEONE SCREENCAP THE CASTS FAREWELLS IN THIS THREAD AND THE OLD THREAD IT'S 4AM I GOTTA SLEEP

SOMEONE SCREENCAP THE CASTS FAREWELLS IN THIS THREAD AND THE OLD THREAD IT'S 4AM I GOTTA SLEEP

MERIBANE! You were the best part of Season 3 man, love you big guy. Also fuck Stolen Valor for shit talking you whenever you left, he didn't do shit when you were next to him!

I hope they put it somewhere with white people, move it to kansas or something, middle of the country so we can all drive there

theres a periscope tonight
thats the true series finale

you were my favorite character sir....

happy b-day faggot

Periscope is like a OVA

Who is periscoping tonight? I only have Naruto's and Venti's.

>Stolen Valor is there as we speak, totally unaware that the camera is dead

Thoth check.

I believe this

Bog here again, just wanted to answer some of your questions from the last thread.

>Point of the deception with me and Rose?

The only agenda was effectiveness. I knew if we showed up as a couple right away, nobody would give a shit, just focused on the race mixing and all that bullshit. Going separate just ensured that if one of us fucked up or got banned, we'd have another body to do the work.

>What was Rose's endgame?

Down with the Feminist Agenda.

>What was my endgame?

Victory

>Can you redpill us on boxing?

All you fatboys, people lacking confidence, all of you who think about what would happen in a fight, those of you who have been bullied, who are easily intimidated, who get nervous in confrontations or who just want to get in shape: GO TO A GYM NOW. Start with boxing and then learn some BJJ or MMA... be a fucking man and it will turn your life around.

I'll answer anymore if you have. Otherwise, this was a lot of fun, but I'm glad it's shut down already.

venti

Paperboy gonna Perescope soon
twitter.com/PaperboyPrince

Please, Kek, let this be true.

Numbers

Oddly enough, just because the museum shut it down doesn't mean Shia has given up. He might look for another location where he can better control his message.

Though I doubt it.

youtu.be/HvjQtKmGlws

>tmw This was the end credits

It was never orange. Lol. Camera is just shitty.

Yeah. He didn't know shit. And the people who said I should have let him talk -- he would have just spewed communist talking points and ignored everything I said.

Bang.

Can't, otherwise I would.

Thanks. I appreciate ya.

Didn't know he was doing that. A pity. Whatever, though. I successfully D&C'd him to fuck over Paper and the commie fag.

Blart said in the last thread he was going to try and get Venti to periscope tonight.

Honorable Membas, lets have a moment of silence...

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
DIVIDED

Love you guys

Insider information here about just one of the many reasons they shut down the stream. One of /ourguys/ made a decision early on to get really friendly with Ben (SV), not for any shady purposes, but because he's a good guy and a vet with ptsd who couldn't handle the trolls and others. It also turns out that Ben is a good friend of some of the people in the museum, Luke included. When one of /ourgirls/ was called a Nazi by paperboy, /ourguy/ decided to talk to SV and basically tell him, "We're not enemies. You have been doxxed. I have been doxxed. Your family has been exposed, so has mine. My loved ones are now getting death threats because of Paperboy's words and it needs to stop now before you get wrapped up in legal issues because of Paperboy's bullshit. Also, /ourgirl/ thinks your a nice guy and was gonna say something on camera about treating veterans with more respect regardless of the political position" SV basically responded with, "I didn't realize that happened to you, that's really messed up, if I ever see anyone here bothering her, including Paper, I'm gonna take them around the corner and beat their fucking ass."

Paper's lies, along with /ourguy/ exploiting the situation, put SV in a situation where he could no longer feel good about being friends with Paper. I am 100% sure that he went to the museum people right after and told them, "THIS NEEDS TO STOP. Too many threats. Too many problems. It can become a legal issue. SHUT IT DOWN." I wanted to see if there would be any tension between the two, but HWNDU getting shut down is ultimate victory. Now we will see what they will do with all the archived footage and how they portray people.

Cheers.

Like I give a fuck.